Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader (29075 Views)

Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters / Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
My people say........ When PUSSYCAT let himself down, ordinary RAT go crack am for head with liver cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by okonyia(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
And Miaytti Allah and Fulani headers are all saints walking free killing, kidnapping and rapping innocent Nigerians.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
This part caught me "how can someone be defending his territories in a sovereign state". If you haven't started working, thinking or even dreaming of how you'll leave this country in the next six years sorry for you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by DarkJeddi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
KillMNKnow:
IPOB terrorists tic tock motherfckers.... Tic tock

Y'all brainless chest beaters most submit.

Lowlifes
Shut up angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by olaszydaruma(m): 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
What will they do to BH terrorising the north angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Dchair2: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
[quote author=Felixamos post=103224283]I'm sure myetti alah said same thing about Boko Haram.... One Nigeria indeed.. [/quote

Myetti terrorist group sef dey yarn! Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by ThugBoy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
The Mumu Buhari and his alaye VPN regime go soon expire. Na massacre for any Miyetti Allah members and Fulani folks we see on sight.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Arthurity1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:

He who laugh last laughs best,
Nnamdi Kanu, was laughing at the zoo as of last week Saturday, now that, the hyenas & cows are laughing at the pig, his piglets are wailing about it, as usual. In the zoo its the survival of the fittest. Pigs are at the bottom of the pyramid.
I only sympathize with his late parents, for leaving such an insidious seed in the midst of gullible fellows.
Now that they have arrested Kanu, shey price of bag of rice has reduced? Boko Haram has stopped kidnapping? Dey there dey deceive yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by donnie(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
nedekid:
Abeg if you have the opportunity to get out of this hell hole, grab it.
Leave the oil, ports, land, mineral resources for these abokis and check them out later. They will still wallow in deep poverty.

History will remember those who laid down their lives to defend fatherland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by seguno2: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
Felixamos:
I'm sure myetti alah said same thing about Boko Haram.... One Nigeria indeed..

Please where did you hear that
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by ajl: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
CharleyBright:
Ok ooooo.
Buhari & Miyetti Allahi, I dey hail o.
Make una continue with una wicked Fulani collaboration. This Tag-team to ground Nigeria dey sweet una.
Just as Buhari has been advising Miyetti Allah where to go do open grazing and trying to create route for them in the south, let Miyetti Allah continue to advise Buhari on how to deal with those opposing them for protecting their territories against killer Fulani herdsmen.
Na just 2yrs remain. This Evil Fulani Tag-team by Buhari and Miyetti Allah in grounding this country will soon end. The Fulanis will also become the Punching bag when another tribe occupies Aso Villa when Buhari vacates. The Egyptians we see today, we will soon see no more, IJN.

Don't be fooled. The northerners or Fulanis have no plan of handing power to any other ethnic group. If they do, they know what would come back to them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by ajl: 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Grace001:
This is a lesson to other southern freedom fighters... Apply wisdom, the masses you think you’re fighting for are still in love with their oppressor.

In fact, they are contented in their suffering and smiling way of life subjected to them by their oppressors, it’s some of these same masses you think you’re fighting for that will wish for your downfall.

Those that run the affair of this godforsaken contraption called Nigeria are wicked, heartless and brutal... They gain more seeing masses suffer and live in abject poverty, so they(northern oligarchy) will do EVERYTHING it takes to silence any individual or groups (especially from southern Nigeria ) that try to save the oppressed(masses) from their chain of suffering, poverty etc.

Plans are going on to name Sunday Igboho a bad name just for them to nail him, but it seem egbon is threading wise now.

Nigeria masses isn’t worth fighting for , seems they are destine to suffering and smiling

On your point about Sunday Igboho, FG will try but can anyone arrest "thin air". He is someone with high native intelligence. Before he embarked on this agitation journey, he must have seek divine advice from Yoruba Ifa oracle. I am sure what am saying may not make sense to most of you. Yorubaland is a sacred land even though our people have almost turned things upside down with their bad ways, and influence of foreign religions. Igboho is backed by the 400 plus Irunmole's and divine mothers in Yorubaland, no one can lay hand on him. So far he does not take a wrong step. The Fulanis/northerners know the Yoruba too well. They will lose woefully if they try any of that nonsense they are doing in the east. Except if our elites sell us out.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
When will the government wipe off miyetti Allah and herdsmen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by 1Dray(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
tutudesz:
Was he suppose to use minimum force before Anyway una turn go soon reach and the same force will be applied tooo undecided

In your dreams. Slave.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by chaloskyx: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
JUST TELL FG TO KUKU KILL HIM NO BE WETIN UNA WANT WHICH ONE IS MAXIMUM FORCE WE KNOW YOU GUYS LIKE TO SPILL BLOOD. ANYWAYS THE TRUTH IS NO ONE SHOULD EVER FIGHT FOR A BETTER NIGERIA OR GOVERNANCE THE COUNTRY IS NOT WORTH SAVING OR DYING FOR IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE AND BENEFITING FOROM NAIJA JUST REMAIN AS YOU ARE AND TURN A BLIND EYE TO THE ATROCITIES AS LONG AS IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOU. IF YOU ARE POOR AND SUFFERING FROM THE FAILED SYSTEM AM SORRY BUT POVERTY IS HERE TO STAY YOU CAN FOLLOW THE USUAL TREND OF GOING TO CHURCH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE POVERTY ERADICATION LOTTERY BY FASTING . PRAYING AND BUYING ANOITING OIL TO SEE IF GOD WOULD INTERVENE AND CHANGE YOUR PLIGHT. IF THINGS DONT CHANGE JUST KNOW YOU ARE bleeped AND ACCEPT YOUR DESTINY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by tutudesz: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
1Dray:

In your dreams. Slave.
Coward undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by mecussey(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
MNK was actually an obstacle to these Janjaweeeds with ordinary microphone.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Biafra is paining these morons badly... hehehehehehehe they will soon develop hypertension ontop Biafra matter. See as all of them they act like psychopaths because of just one man grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Eminem707(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2021
I see war breaking out from the arrest of Kanu FG should tread with caution
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Rolly22(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
ekaette1621:
I laugh in Swahili

Nnamdi Kanu claimed to be a demi-god.
He's not even fit to be a classroom prefect talkless of a town crier.

I don't have any pity to waste on an F9(Nnamdi Kanu) boldly written on a WAEC result.

Ask me why i'm saying all this and i'll tell you why 1+1 = 11 rather than 2.

You’re an idiot period.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Blackdisciple(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
mrvitalis:
This RUGA settlements plans kanu exposed really pained this fulanis ooh ...it set their jihad back by at least 200 years LMAO

Kanu never carried arms against federal government that's a fact ...Boko Haram did so if u can free Boko Haram members why hold kanu ?

Na that exposing dey pain Mayatti Allah and Buhari oo ,not the killing of security operatives cos if you like die Buhari no care as long as cows are save.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Blackdisciple(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Just listen to someone that has been killing people in Southern Jos and other parts of Nigeria.

I Will never forget when this man came out to take responsibilities for the attacks of Fulanise on Jos South that claimed hundred lives, even one Mallam has to hide some villagers in his place which even Buhari called the mallm to abuja and honour that Baba for his effort.

No one called this man for questioning even DSS made no comments on that massacre till date.

Up fulani Government, just two years remaining tho.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
How unfortunate, Ndigbo has betrayed its people again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by bigtt76(f): 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Terrorist calling terrorist a terrorist angry Shei na cruise we all de so

fergie0o1:
Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist, Buhari Government Should Use Maximum Force On Him — Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/30/nnamdi-kanu-terrorist-buhari-government-should-use-maximum-force-him%E2%80%94miyetti-allah-kautal] SAHARA REPORTERS [/url]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Dedemworld: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2021
Maiyetti Allah is a fool.. See pot calling kettle black
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by Tvoice: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
Make una see thief dey call another thief name , I no even know how I take see my self for dis kwantry sef
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by witworth(m): 4:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
Old beef, I understand, you too you're a terrorist, because even in afghanistan and iraq self, suicide bomber and other terrorist people no dey get uniform, na casual clothe Dem dey wear dey mix with people, so na only you terrorist fit recognize another terrorist. So una too self know each other well. Okay no prob. Una matter na waste of time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by ukahrawah: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rubbish. After your training, you ended up with AK47 & moving cows into farm lands to destroy & kill. Islamic Preacherman.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Gbam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader by djukum1: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Grand commandant of terrorist have spoken. In a sane nation, the Meyetti ally president should be arrested �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Arrests Norwegian Ship Stealing Crude Oil In Nigeria / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.