Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE (2175 Views)

IPOB Press " DSS Murdered Former PDP Chairman Ahmed Ali Gulak To Blame IPOB" / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by DefHQ: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
IPOB PRESS RELEASE

NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO OUR LEADER, IPOB TELLS FG

We the global movement of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by our great leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, confirm the abduction of our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by the Nigerian Government and her security operatives. We shall expose details of his abduction later.

Our leader Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is presently in the custody of the Nigeria Government. This evil crime of kidnapping was masterminded by the Nigeria Government in collaboration with all those that view IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as stumbling block against their bid to hold Biafra in perpetual slavery.

We, therefore, enjoin every IPOB member both at home and in the Diaspora and all Biafrans to remain calm because this is not the end of the road. Our Leader's next court appearance is July 26, 2021 and Biafrans should mobilize and attend the court hearing.

IPOB will not relent in the pursuit of Biafra freedom. We have crossed the Rubicon in our struggle for the restoration of Biafran Sovereignty. There is no going back no matter the level of intimidation by our oppressors.

Our Leader can never be coerced into abandoning the struggle for Biafra restoration irrespective of the circumstance. At this very challenging moment in the history of our march to freedom, all IPOB family members must stand firm and resolute behind our selfless leader. We stand by him and the God of Heavens in whom we trust and rest our confidence shall not let us down. We shall triumph!

We remind the Nigeria government and her security agencies that our Leader deserves justice and fair hearing. We also want to state unequivocally, that no harm should befall our leader. Should anything untoward happen to him, Nigeria Government will be held accountable for it.

We are watching closely and all our intelligence units, are following up on the developments. The international community should not be quiet over the atrocities of the Nigeria Government against Biafrans. They must rise in defense of justice now!

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by Commentor: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mumu.

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by PrinceOfLagos: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
Buhari won't be stupid to kill Kanu

The man is a British citizen and there will be consiquences should the Nigerian government kill Kanu.

Buhari can keep him till 2023 or maybe use him for 2023 election.
Anything is possible with this government .

But one thing I'm so fucking sure of is that Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by tutudesz: 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
undecided

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by DefHQ: 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2021
Commentor:
Mumu.

You weeping and gnashing of teeth never start..chill..it will increase gradually!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by DefHQ: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided

This Photoshop picture wey unah dey spread upandan no make sense at all... Even my grand mother say unah no sabi work! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by slimfit1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
The parasites want one Nigeria but don't want to work hard they want us to do the work they come and chop no nono separate us abeg.
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by Commentor: 1:28pm On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
DefHQ:

You weeping and gnashing of teeth never start..chill..it will increase gradually!
[/s]

Who is weeping?

Why not tune in to Radio Biafra today as Nnamdi Kanu would be making a live announcement today?

Oh wait....

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by DefHQ: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Who is weeping?

Why not tune in to Radio Biafra today as Nnamdi Kanu would be making a live announcement today?

Oh wait....

grin
your ignorance is the reason ipob are so powerful! Your ignorance is the reason, the world have refused to proscribe thrm as terrorists.. Your ignorance is also the reason why biafra is trending..

Your ignorance, is the reason Kanu is so successful.. Your ignorance is the reason Biafra is free!

Keep it up grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by Commentor: 1:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
DefHQ:

Your ignorance is the reason ipob are so powerful! Your ignorance is the reason, the world have refused to proscribe thrm as terrorists.. Your ignorance is also the reason why biafra is trending..
Keep it up grin

Tune in tonight for a live broadcast by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

grin

From baked beans to weevil beans.
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari won't be stupid to kill Kanu

The man is a British citizen and there will be consiquences should the Nigerian government kill Kanu.

Buhari can keep him till 2023 or maybe use him for 2023 election.
Anything is possible with this government .

But one thing I'm so fucking sure of is that Tinubu will never ever be president of Nigeria .

Nyamiri and his stupid cope....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by PrinceOfLagos: 1:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Nyamiri and his stupid cope....
Those guys are freedom fighters. They died fighting for their freedom and that makes them heroes.

They are far better than Awolowo that commited suicide for being disgraced by the north.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by gabolak(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ok
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Those guys are freedom fighters. They died fighting for their freedom and that makes them heroes.

They are far better than Awolowo that commited suicide for being disgraced by the north.

Awo instead of running shamelessly committed political suicide.

Ojukwu after wasting millions of lives of his subhuman kinsmen ran abroad disguised as a woman shortly before looting the biafran bank, he later came back shamelessly to contest for president in a country he tried to break up.

Kanu in similar fashion started what he couldn't finish and fled abroad shamelessly like a coward, the idiot was still inciting violence from his twitter and leading numbskvll flatin0 youths to their deaths until he was baited with a woman, tranquilized and shipped back to the zoo like a real zoo animal that he is... grin grin all the flatin0 lives lost where for nothing. You hero currently eating prison beans rn, Igboho is in his house at ibadan and the rally in Lagos would hold and flatin0s would weep why they are being treated like 4th class 5%er inconsequential dots that they are. grin cheesy nyamiri your weeping has only begun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by nairalandankrah: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

[s]Awo instead of running shamelessly committed political suicide.

Ojukwu after wasting millions of lives of his subhuman kinsmen ran abroad disguised as a woman shortly before looting the biafran bank, he later came back shamelessly to contest for president in a country he tried to break up.

Kanu in similar fashion started what he couldn't finish and fled abroad shamelessly like a coward, the idiot was still inciting violence from his twitter and leading numbskvll flatin0 youths to their deaths until he was baited with a woman, tranquilized and shipped back to the zoo like a real zoo animal that he is... grin grin all the flatin0 lives lost where for nothing. You hero currently eating prison beans rn, Igboho is in his house at ibadan and the rally in Lagos would hold and flatin0s would weep why they are being treated like 4th class 5%er inconsequential dots that they are. grin cheesy nyamiri your weeping has only begun.[/s]

Go back and check your brain again..I dont believe everything in there is just cow dung!..
Try check wella OK!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by Tufunky: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
q
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by Tufunky: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
t
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Go back and check your brain again..I dont believe everything in there is just cow dung!..
Try check wella OK!

Fake charms.
Ikonso and dragon killed like stray dogs.
Fraudster freedom fighter offending in Fendi tranquilized like a zoo animal and shipped back to the zoo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by tutudesz: 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
DefHQ:

This Photoshop picture wey unah dey spread upandan no make sense at all... Even my grand mother say unah no sabi work! grin grin
The court video na Photoshop too
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by kollinz1234(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigeria don fall. Kanu or no kanu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by Danisaint112(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
The pain of the Fulani terrorists is that one man exposed their crime and Islamization Agenda like no man's business.

Hence the reason for their joy over his arrest.
I laugh at Nigerians being happy over this issue. Just one day, one day you will realise the worth of the Igbos in this country.

And I have said this before and I will say it again;

"The arrest or even death of Nnamdi Kanu cannot stop the course for Biafra. Never."

Rather stir more reactions. To my Igbo brother residing in the North, just incase you hear Nnamdi Kanu is dead start coming back home.

I repeat sell any property and come back home. E get why...

Stay at your own peril. As it stands now, it's all about to get rusty.
I won't say more than this... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by Daniel058(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nnamdi KANU is still the Most Powerful African Man Alive.

People that are not even popular in their village are on Nairaland making noise as if they can do anything.

Nnamdi KANU is a Freedom fighter,it's only the slaves who love being slaves that are against him.... I don't support everything he does but sure he's fighting for the good of his people Just like Moses, Joshua ,David etc did in their time .
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by LASTOFMYKIND: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
I think NNAMDI KANU is a GOAT.....if you know you know grin grin
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by EmekaA125(m): 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Awo instead of running shamelessly committed political suicide.

Kanu in similar fashion started what he couldn't finish and fled abroad shamelessly like a coward, the idiot was still inciting violence from his twitter and leading numbskvll flatin0 youths to their deaths until he was baited with a woman, tranquilized and shipped back to the zoo like a real zoo animal that he is... grin grin all the flatin0 lives lost where for nothing. You hero currently eating prison beans rn, Igboho is in his house at ibadan and the rally in Lagos would hold and flatin0s would weep why they are being treated like 4th class 5%er inconsequential dots that they are. grin cheesy nyamiri your weeping has only begun.
U are mocking urself not Kanu or Igbo. Ur mockery means nothing as far as I'm concerned. The difference between here and there is T which is time. Time shall tell
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by EmekaA125(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
[s]
LASTOFMYKIND:
I think NNAMDI KANU is a GOAT.....if you know you know grin grin
[/s]
Re: BREAKING! IPOB PRESS RELEASE by Omoslim26: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
He will get a fair trial to prove himself.He is a British citizen so he will enjoy some benefits and affluence entailed in being a citizen to the same Country he threw shades at�.
According to the white lady who is the spokesperson of BRF, mnk talks too much and his very unstable.
I wish him a fair trial.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of President Buhari Protesting For Self-determination At UN / Mass Igbo Settlement Up North Is A Major Cause Of Herdsmen Coming South / APC Convention For 26th March Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.