Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide (1287 Views)

IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Dried Bonga Fish Available From Oron For 200 Pieces Per Hand / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Smoked Dried Prawns - Crayfish Available From Oron / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Oron Crayfish can still be bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Take advantage of our free delivery today. We are wholesaler of neatly and we'll sorted Iron crayfish.

With just 34,000 you can start this business.

Our bag of crayfish contain 15 bucket.

We have video of how to measure crayfish so you won't sell at loss.

Bucket of crayfish in the market is 3000 to 3500.

Payment through admin is accepted

We deliver Nationwide.
#crayfish
#34k.

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Mouth watering , Jaw dropping , Tantalizing, stright to the blender, sandfree , Delicious , yummy and Almighty oron crayfish is still avaliable���������

15 painters 34000

What are you still waiting for biko������why dont you enter into crayfish business ����������������
This is the right time to join oooooo
�������������
If you won join us the door is open enter the bus we move����������

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2021
Feed your eyes

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Snail

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Una good evening, still much available to supply you all Nigerian food...we deliver worldwide
Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Palm oil at best price

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Oron crayfish wey get level

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2021
African breadfruit(ukwa) is a topical healthy fruit from the mulberry family.

The health benefits of Ukwa is enormous;
1.Ukwa is good for the cardiovascular system,⁶
It is rich in riboflavin, iron, niacin, thiamin, iron and phosphorus. It contains minerals like potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, calcium, zinc, manganese, selenium and phosphorus. It is low in saturated fats, cholesterol and sodium.

2.Like other tropical fruits, breadfruit also contains high amounts of calories,so it is a carbohydrate (energy giving food).

3.Breadfruit contains fiber which makes it good for the digestive health.

4.Helps in proper brain function

5.It reduces cholesterol.

6.Helps in losing weight as it is easily digested.

I can go on and on,but I'll stop here.Breadfruit is just so good, everyone needs it;old,young and sick.

A full paint of dried ukwa is #9000
A paint of fresh ukwa #7500

We deliver worldwide
Call/message/WhatsApp

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
Our products

1 Share

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
We can supply both dried and fresh .

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ukwa general, just feed your eyes.
Dry 10,000
Wet 8500
We deliver worldwide

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Good evening to all the Wonderful members of this Noble forum we have neatly Hand peeled Egunsi @ 53k/30 painters.2500/ paint Rubber.Unpeeled Egunsi 1145k/ bag of 26 painters,700/ paint rubber.

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2021
All we think is how you can get food stuffs at affordable price anywhere you are in the world

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Ogbono price is coming down. Bag of 18 bucket 122,000.000 , bucket 7,200

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
All we know is food

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 9:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good evening all
Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2021
Una good evening
Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Ukwa of the most high, food for the VIP them.

Why you never buy?

Very neat, chaff free, sand free and qiuct to cook.

Paint bucket 10k

Half paint 5k

Derica cup 2k

Oya place your order asap, location is Lagos. Delivery worldwide

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
First batch of my market is going to its owners in Ekpoma, Benin city. 10bags of crayfish.

Instagram gave me these costumers, my comment on a car dealers post gave me these three stress free costumers.

Rain abeg free me make I go do waybill for others who paid in on weekend

bringing market to your home

WhatsApp/call/message

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Drop this today with our cargo agent to be delivered to Canada for our customer.

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 8:57am On Jul 30, 2021
This is Ataba crayfish
I have several orders for it
In fact, since Oron crayfish begin behave like Pragya wey go dey waka for road like female wrestler but when she see Abhi she go fall yakata like infant sheep wey leg never strong for ground so that Abhi go carry her, na so Oron crayfish come dey do Zee world wayo romance.�

Today price will fall and tomorrow price will rise just like the love and romance in TWIST OF FATE.�‍♀️

There is SACRED TIES between Ataba crayfish and Oron crayfish.�

The truth is that both can be used interchangeably any day either of them isn't available. Many will be wondering why I am speaking so well about Ataba crayfish but for me, THIS IS FATE as only few persons can benefit from this offer of Ataba crayfish. �

Meanwhile it seems like there is a CURSE OF THE SANDS at the fishing port else why is Oron crayfish scarce like this in THESE STREETS? as many online Seafoods sellers have left Oron crayfish like the way they left BEGUSARAI incomplete �

Abeg before this Ataba crayfish will be expensive like Oron crayfish, I want to announce to you that it is already in MY GOLDEN HOME as tomorrow I will be sending bags of Ataba crayfish to different parts of country.

32,000 for bag of 15 painters

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Going to our customers in Abuja

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2021
Good morning house we are still in business
Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Adamma91(f): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2021
We are still in business of supply nigeria food worldwide
Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by AfroAgroPower: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Adamma91:
We are still in business of supply nigeria food worldwide

Great Morning, and Great Job Adamma91.

1 Like

Re: Chimart Seafood And Edibles. We supply nigerian Food worldwide by Achievers0611: 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Achievers Seafood

We deal with all kind of oven dried fish, wholesale and retail.

Asa Fish
Sea white catfish
Pond catfish
Kpala fish
Snail
Ogbono
Crayfish
Powder crafish
Prawn
Powder prawn
Iru
Egusi seed
Red chillin pepper
Pepper soup spice
Palm oil

You can follow us on Fb….Arch_seafood
Ig….. Arch_seafood

09066592243, 07033884039

(1) (Reply)

My Aquaculture Journey: Venture Into Catfish Farming With Me(picstory) / Nldrs: what is the name of this Fruit. / Cassava Home Project - Delta State By Sola Agoro Of Nigeria Farmers Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.