Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Scam Alert: Ada Tv Is A Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert: Ada Tv Is A Scam (257 Views)

Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / WinThrill Network Is A Scam / Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Ada Tv Is A Scam by oyamhe: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ada TV on whatapps is scam. She advertise investment and give away. Invested 10k into the Octafx she claimed to be doing only for her to blocked me when it was time to pay. she requested for upgrade wanting to collect more money from me. Here is her TV channel number +234 703 710 8145. if you can, join me to report her on what app.

Re: Scam Alert: Ada Tv Is A Scam by ObaOfUyo: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
You are the most gullible asswipe ever or is it just me?!?
Your greed and quest to get rich quick has lost you 10grand
Everyone knows schemes like that are fraudulent and is set up to make money for the admin or owner, never the investor.
Hope you learnt your lesson, never do business with money doublers, but some Nigerians will never listen.
Serves y'all right!!!! grin
Re: Scam Alert: Ada Tv Is A Scam by oyamhe: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thank you.

But you can help to facilitate to shutdown. Evil will continue to thrive if the good and knowledgeable people like you do nothing about it

ObaOfUyo:
You are the most gullible asswipe ever or is it just me?!?
Your greed and quest to get rich quick has lost you 10grand
Everyone knows schemes like that are fraudulent and is set up to make money for the admin or owner, never the investor.
Hope you learnt your lesson, never do business with money doublers, but some Nigerians will never listen.
Serves y'all right!!!! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Use Pancake Swap / Get Comprehensive EBOOK On Farming / Btc Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.