Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) (5943 Views)

Scam Alert: Run Away From Liteforex... They Just Scammed Me / Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / Whatsapp Investment Scam Alert--beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by CanineInvestor(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2018
An unknown number called me this morning, but from the tone of his voice, i knew he's really in a state of jeopardy.

I have promised to help him out of the mess a scammer has gotten him into. And its all about BITCOIN, CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAM!

Below are pictures.

I'll follow up the thread.

@SEUN
@LALASTICLALA
@DOMINIQUE

1 Share

Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Veemah(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
41k for this present Nigeria embarassed
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by CanineInvestor(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2018
I was added to that group by the admin, but i have just been keeping low profile. Watching to know their moves. Although i had a feeling it was all scam from the beginning.

Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by CanineInvestor(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Meanwhile, my name is Ayodeji and i'm a cryptocurrency merchant

After the said scammer added me to the group, i added everybody on there with a code name to my contact thats why u can see some funny names tho.

i did not add the group admin to my contact, and didnt know he already blackmailed me on his group to other innocent souls.

Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2018
Good day everybody... I'm the guy involved. I got his number from a whatsapp group he created . I contacted him that i needed some btc, we agreed on the price and i sent him #41,250 along with my btc wallet but after payment, he didn't fund my btc wallet. His phone numbers are 0811 684 1705 (whatsapp), 08180526586. Bank Account number 3088905483(first bank) ADENIYI ENIOLA SEUN

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by CanineInvestor(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2018
There is an account name and Number linked to this scam, there is a phone number, and there are reputable Nigerians on this reputable platform that can give us the face of the persons involved in this shameful act.

@GTBank is involved
@Firstbank is involved

Please give us the faces of the First Bank affiliates scammers

phone numbers used by the accused: 08116841705, 08180526586

whatsapp name of accused: Crypt

Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by CanineInvestor(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Yommy247:
Good day everybody... I'm the guy involved. I got his number from a whatsapp group he created . I contacted him that i needed some btc, we agreed on the price and i sent him #41,250 along with my btc wallet but after payment, he didn't fund my btc wallet. His phone numbers are 0811 684 1705 (whatsapp), 08180526586. Bank Account number 3088905483(first bank) ADENIYI ENIOLA SEUN

@seun @lalasticlala
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Post his number here maybe a hacker here can help you track him down.. sorry.
Also, if you have his email address, drop it also
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by dominique(f): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Yommy247:

Where did you come about the group? On Nairaland?
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2018
dominique:

Where did you come about the group? On Nairaland?
Yeah sis... Got his number from nairaland
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by dominique(f): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Yommy247:
Yeah sis... Got his number from nairaland

What is his username?
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 9:15am On Jan 19, 2018
plavic:
Post his number here maybe a hacker here can help you track him down.. sorry.
Also, if you have his email address, drop it also
I only have email attached to his number thru truecaller vendettaxcw@gmail.com

Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by CanineInvestor(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Yommy247:
I only have email attached to his number thru truecaller vendettaxcw@gmail.com

whats his username on nairaland? reply to @dominique
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by lindashealthwat(f): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2018
CanineInvestor:

whats his username on nairaland? reply to @dominique

We all need to help the mod and fight scam this 2018 on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by oceanized25(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Am also a member of that group,I don't know how I got there,woke up in d morning and saw I was added to a group around 1:am or so,but I like crypto things so i stayed put,I later needed btc n asked in d group,that admin pm me we agreed on a fee but I wanted someone to escrow(middleman)for us n he wasn't keen on that,insisting he was d admin of the group,maybe that kind of absorbs him from any form of fraudulent act,but me too wouldn't burge then when I saw he was stalling I decided calling him but his number wasn't reachable even though he was online not long ago,I wondered if this is what would happen if I pay him d money n am yet to see my btc,it raised red flags in me.....anyway,needless to say due to those factors and a gut feeling,I pulled d plug on the deal.......For all we know he can still be legit though,I just checked his watsapp last seen and as am typing this he is showing online, for a scammer that is not even running away,that moves seems too bold to me o.I don't even know what to think.but if he is not guilty,he is a nairalander he should walk into this thread to clear his name.
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

We all need to help the mod and fight scam this 2018 on nairaland.
Bro the thing is that i cant recollect his nairaland username and I've bin trying to trace him and it seems like he has deleted the post or something.
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by CanineInvestor(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Yommy247:
Bro the thing is that i cant recollect his nairaland username and I've bin trying to trace him and it seems like he has deleted the post or something.

Check your profile, posts that you have followed.
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by lindashealthwat(f): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Yommy247:

Its quite difficult since you can't find his post.

But you will help more by reporting his account number to the bank.
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by oceanized25(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2018
oceanized25:
Am also a member of that group,I don't know how I got there,woke up in d morning and saw I was added to a group around 1:am or so,but I like crypto things so i stayed put,I later needed btc n asked in d group,that admin pm me we agreed on a fee but I wanted someone to escrow(middleman)for us n he wasn't keen on that,insisting he was d admin of the group,maybe that kind of absorbs him from any form of fraudulent act,but me too wouldn't burge then when I saw he was stalling I decided calling him but his number wasn't reachable even though he was online not long ago,I wondered if this is what would happen if I pay him d money n am yet to see my btc,it raised red flags in me.....anyway,needless to say due to those factors and a gut feeling,I pulled d plug on the deal.......For all we know he can still be legit though,I just checked his watsapp last seen and as am typing this he is showing online, for a scammer that is not even running away,that moves seems too bold to me o.I don't even know what to think.but if he is not guilty,he is a nairalander he should walk into this thread to clear his name.
I have been officially kicked out of the group and blocked on his watsapp....
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2018
oceanized25:
I have been officially kicked out of the group and blocked on his watsapp....
Same with me
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Its quite difficult since you can't find his post.

But you will help more by reporting his account number to the bank.
I'm still trying to retreive his nairaland username tho
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Update!!!

He blocked me on whatsapp

Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mod pls kindly move this topic to the front page. I believe the guy is still out there trying to scam more people on dis site.
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by CanineInvestor(m): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yommy247:
Mod pls kindly move this topic to the front page. I believe the guy is still out there trying to scam more people on dis site.

@seun @lalasticlala @dominique

We'll be so glad if you help us connect the right sources to fetch out the scammer!
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mod please help move this topic to front page
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by dominique(f): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yommy247:
I'm still trying to retreive his nairaland username tho

Can you recollect the particular thread you came across him? The search I made did not yield any results.
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Chuga: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yommy247:
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Chuga: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Don't know if you will be able to reach him again. Since he has blocked you from the group. The numbers he gave you will not be reachable after a while. Am speaking from experience cos the account details you displayed are the same ones he gave me in December except that he added Seun to the names this time.
I just hope there is a way to get your money back. 41k is not beans in this present day Nigeria.
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Good day everybody... I'm still trying to figure out his user name but dis is the threa screenshot below

Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Yommy247(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chuga:
Don't know if you will be able to reach him again. Since he has blocked you from the group. The numbers he gave you will not be reachable after a while. Am speaking from experience cos the account details you displayed are the same ones he gave me in December except that he added Seun to the names this time.
I just hope there is a way to get your money back. 41k is not beans in this present day Nigeria.
Did you pay him then?
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Type is name on Google it's will bring its out- use his number on facebook or gmail do its now he might be reading this.
Re: Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Chuga post=64339586][/quote]

pls pls and pls, send me his names, phones and any other contact you have on him, his people like him that gives people like us bad names, am a hacker/programmer and i have connections, thank God his a first bank user too, hurry before he reads this thread

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Will Not Return Until FEBRUARY. / Biometric Time Attendance device with 4-8hrs+ Backup Battery / What Kind Of Transport Business Can I Do With A Ford Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.