Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Poor Nigerians Are Not Taking The Right Path Of Changing Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Nigerians Are Not Taking The Right Path Of Changing Nigeria (514 Views)

N500bn Social Welfare: 1million Poor Nigerians To Get N5,000 Directly–Presidency / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG / Hero Of A Changing Nigeria: Former Nigeria Immigration Service Boss, Mrs Uzoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Nigerians Are Not Taking The Right Path Of Changing Nigeria by Ansary(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2011
Even before the 2011 elections, so many Nigerians have been saying the avoidable wordings of splitting my dear country, it always saddens me, I know of course I can not do a thing about them, but I have a feeling that the more they say it, the more they weaken our strenght, Nigeria should not end up like Sudan, it should not end up like the Koreans, warring one another all the time, we can not be India and Pakistan, Breaking up always give birth to two independent nations that are enemies to one another, we are not enemies of course, Beside am very sure, these our leaders will never listen to the cries of splitting the country. They enjoy it that way when we are fighting and suffering, Incessant calls to the government to bring a lasting end to the brutal killings especially in the Northern part of the country to me should be what we are doing not this, because this will not take us any where, nor will it solve anything, Please Nigerians, I want youth and other people like me who have hope in Nigeria to share ideas about this and discuss about it, It is a good topic but we should please respect our country by not embarrassing us in the eyes of the world,
Re: Poor Nigerians Are Not Taking The Right Path Of Changing Nigeria by vladimiros: 2:35am On May 09, 2011
for a good start

Nigerians need an extremely strong POSITIVE mentality

or else our pessimist brains would ruin everything

(1) (Reply)

Mineral And Gas Rights Should Belong To The Local Govs Not The Federal Gov. / Fifa Investigating Unusual Betting Patterns In match B/w Nigeria And Argentina / Why I Chose Anyim - President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.