Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. (1003 Views)

My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress. / So Depress / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by Jethrosam(m): 7:18pm On Jun 30, 2021
Pls all prayer warrior of nairalander i need ur prayer.it make one year have been sick but god almithy have been by side.the battle that have been won in my life shall never resurect in jesus name.pls bro and sister pray for me.let god put all my enemies to shame and into grave in jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
You are healed in Jesus name.Amen

3 Likes

Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by Jethrosam(m): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2021
Fatob:
You are healed in Jesus name.Amen
Amen in jesus name
Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by mariahAngel(f): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jethrosam:
Pls all prayer warrior of nairalander i need ur prayer.it make one year have been sick but god almithy have been by side.the battle that have been won in my life shall never resurect in jesus name.pls bro and sister pray for me.let god put all my enemies to shame and into grave in jesus name

May all be well with you.
Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by Greatzeus(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jethrosam:
Download Celine Dion's " A New Day" and Google the lyrics,sing along as you listen repeatedly,your depression will die surely.
That song is more gospel than many trash called gospel out there.

1 Like

Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by alayandekolasam(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2021
Jethrosam:
The great physician shall take over all your battles, the yoke of sickness on you is broken and your dead Lazarus is awaken back to a living life in Jesus name. Amen
Be courageous bro, it will soon end in praise

1 Like

Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by Jethrosam(m): 9:10am On Jul 01, 2021
alayandekolasam:

The great physician shall take over all your battles, the yoke of sickness on you is broken and your dead Lazarus is awaken back to a living life in Jesus name. Amen
Be courageous bro, it will soon end in praise
Amen i claim it in jesus name
Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by Adaanna(f): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Jethrosam post=103235783]Pls all prayer warrior of nairalander i need ur prayer.it make one year have been sick but god almithy have been by side.the battle that have been won in my life shall never resurect in jesus name.pls bro and sister pray for me.let god put all my enemies to shame and into grave in jesus name[/quot

The affliction shall not rise again in your life IJN Amen. You're permanently healed and saved.

Be at peace because God has taken over.
Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by capnies: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jethrosam:

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO GOD NOW AND MAKE HIM A PROMISE NEVER TO SIN AGAIN AND WATCH HIM TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE. IF GOD TAKES OVER YOUR LIFE YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by Timmi: 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jethrosam:

God in His mercy will heal you and make you whole, with nothing missing and nothing broken in Jesus name.
Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by MrCodeSolo: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
the same here undecided
Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by Jethrosam(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Adaanna post=103251954][/quote] Amen in jesus name,thanks so much ma
Re: Am Depress I Need Someone To Pray 4 Me. by frozen70(f): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Jethrosam:

God will perfect his healing powers upon you and renew your whole body to come back to normal in Jesus name Amen

Can you share with us

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Parents Like This? / Countries With Lowest And Highest Divorce Rate / Lady Irritated As Hotel Invites Lodgers For Morning Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.