Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ (1878 Views)

Book Of Exodus — NLT (story Of Moses and Isreal journey out of Egypt) / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

If there's a difference between the two laws then Jesus is not involved in the law of Moses, hence he's not God.
?
Can you expand on the above assertion. undecided
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
AntiChristian:
Paul allegedly said in 1 Corinthians 14:33 that God is not the author of confusion...

So why so much confusion on this thread? Law given to Moses by God vs law of Jesus whom you call God.

If there's a difference between the two laws then Jesus is not involved in the law of Moses, hence he's not God.

Jesus even claimed he never came to abolish the law of Moses so why the confusion?
Are you saying that the spirit which produced 73 different sects from one Mohammed was an author of confusion?

If no, then you're saying you're a hypocrite.

Why not first address the 73 different Islamic sects produced from your just 1 prophet, before coming here to accuse others of what your own Islam was guilty of?

By the way, i don't know where you got the idea that Jesus came to abolish the Law of Moses, certainly not from here, so you're the one obviously confused.
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by AntiChristian: 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Are you saying that the spirit which produced 73 different sects from one Mohammed was an author of confusion?

If no, then you're saying you're a hypocrite.

Why not first address the 73 different Islamic sects produced from your just 1 prophet, before coming here to accuse others of what your own Islam was guilty of?

By the way, i don't know where you got the idea that Jesus came to abolish the Law of Moses, certainly not from here, so you're the one obviously confused.

What are you saying and what's the thread about?

Are you still seeing things? Better wake up! Our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam said the Jews splitted into 71 sects, the Christians into 72 and his Nation will be divided into 73. All will enter hell except one who follows what he and his companions were upon.

You just claims you have Holy spirit, na holy devil you get!

Who gave Moses the law? Yahweh!
Who sent Christ? Maybe Yahweh!

Why is Yahweh's law in contradiction to Jesus' law?

Is Yahweh the author of confusion as i said before?
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

What are you saying and what's the thread about?

Are you still seeing things? Better wake up! Our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam said the Jews splitted into 71 sects, the Christians into 72 and his Nation will be divided into 73. All will enter hell except one who follows what he and his companions were upon.

You just claims you have Holy spirit, na holy devil you get!

Who gave Moses the law? Yahweh!
Who sent Christ? Maybe Yahweh!

Why is Yahweh's law in contradiction to Jesus' law?

Is Yahweh the author of confusion as i said before?
Lol! You really need to take a good look at the mirror and repeat all what you've said to yourself of your prophet Mohammed that produced 73 different sects.

If that's not confusion as you claim, I don't know what it.

Perhaps you are too blind to see where God said He would give His people a new covenant, or maybe you don't know what that means but think it means confusion?

It's not by throwing tantrums but by saying the Truth.
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by AntiChristian: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! You really need to take a good look at the mirror and repeat all what you've said to yourself of your prophet Mohammed that produced 73 different sects.

If that's not confusion as you claim, I don't know what it.

Perhaps you are too blind to see where God said He would give His people a new covenant, or maybe you don't know what that means but think it means confusion?

It's not by throwing tantrums but by saying the Truth.

So na only you dey speak truth all others here against you are liars?

The Prophecy of our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam was unique as he accurately prophesy what would happen later after he is no more!

And the admonition was to stick to his traditions!

All Christians are united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

But here Jesus asked but was not given!
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

So na only you dey speak truth all others here against you are liars?

The Prophecy of our Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam was unique as he accurately prophesy what would happen later after he is no more!

And the admonition was to stick to his traditions!

All Christians are united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

But here Jesus asked but was not given!
More tantrums to show you're losing the plot since you're not able to disprove the truth about your one prophet Mohammed that produced a mammoth 73 different sects that exposes the glaring nature of your hypocrisy.

Can you imagine that amount of confusion according to your own standard, because that's what i'm judging you by, but it seems you can't handle it.
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by TA4TA4: 5:05am On Jul 13, 2021
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by AntiChristian: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
More tantrums to show you're losing the plot since you're not able to disprove the truth about your one prophet Mohammed that produced a mammoth 73 different sects that exposes the glaring nature of your hypocrisy.

Can you imagine that amount of confusion according to your own standard, because that's what i'm judging you by, but it seems you can't handle it.

Only a ninny keeps repeating same thing every time. Renew your holy spirit subscription and get new signals.

How many denominations stem from Jesus? Uncountable!

Does that mean Jesus failed?
And you claimed you have sense!

Even Israel moved away from Jesus long ago!
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:03am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Only a ninny keeps repeating same thing every time. Renew your holy spirit subscription and get new signals.

How many denominations stem from Jesus? Uncountable!

Does that mean Jesus failed?
And you claimed you have sense!

Even Israel moved away from Jesus long ago!
If you're not tired of repeating same accusation against the church, 73 different sects from your one Mohammed would suffice to expose your hypocrisy.

But just so you'd know how confused you are, Israel was never with Jesus so they could never move away from Him.
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Jul 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If you're not tired of repeating same accusation against the church, 73 different sects from your one Mohammed would suffice to expose your hypocrisy.

But just so you'd know how confused you are, Israel was never with Jesus so they could never move away from Him.

I have put your new song in bold! Make you dey sing am!

However Israel the first born of your God is not with your God again! Can I call you a dunce? Not yet!

Your God failed in the old testament several times. He now tried to create the new testament himself by coming down in flesh to Israel. He failed again. He even appointed 12 disciples. One of them betrayed him again. The 11 others failed woefully that one bright light had to quickly appoint Saul turned Paul who defined Christianity with his several letters!

This is the Christian mentality according to you!
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by Betscoreodds: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

However Israel the first born of your God is not with your God again! Can I call you a dunce? Not yet!

Your God failed in the old testament several times. He now tried to create the new testament himself by coming down in flesh to Israel. He failed again. He even appointed 12 disciples. One of them betrayed him again. The 11 others failed woefully that one bright light had to quickly appoint Saul turned Paul who defined Christianity with his several letters!

why do you think God failed have you calculated the number of people who believe in Jesus I think it more than the people who believe in Mohammad
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Having fully exposed your hypocrisy you're left bereft of sensible words but full of insults. I wouldn't want to go down the gutter with you.

As i've already told you, next time, you'd carry that mountain in your eye of 73 sects with your just one prophet Mohammed, and come and be pointing accusing fingers at the mole in the eyes of others.
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by AntiChristian: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Having fully exposed your hypocrisy you're left bereft of sensible words but full of insults. I wouldn't want to go down the gutter with you.

As i've already told you, next time, you'd carry that mountain in your eye of 73 sects with your just one prophet Mohammed, and come and be pointing accusing fingers at the mole in the eyes of others.

This your holy spirit and 73 sects sha! Better reboot your brain!
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by AntiChristian: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2021
Betscoreodds:
why do you think God failed have you calculated the number of people who believe in Jesus I think it more than the people who believe in Mohammad

Seriously?

How do you know who believe or not?

Is the book of life on google?

Audio belief!
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
Re: The Difference Between The Law Of Moses And The Law Of Christ by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell / Breaking News: Uk-based Nigerian Pastor, Dr. Odulele Has Been Sentenced / Spiritualist / Pastor /prophet / Alfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.