Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) (49002 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) / Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2021
See the name of the car "Meczy" short form slang version of "Mezie". It is definitely not a Northerner because if he was, Arrewa would have posted it since
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2021
everydayperson:
It is commendable - really going by the unfavorable educational and academic conditions in Nigeria presently. However, his achievement pales in comparison to home-made DIY projects in the West that can compete on the same scale with commercial projects. speaking plainly, na small pikin work e do (not impugning on his achievements)

Search for home made cars on google and you will be surprised.

What I am trying to say is that the Federal Government and the Ministry of Education need to UPGRADE .. the funding for Education is very poor @ 7% and even that 7% we cannot see new schools, better remuneration for teachers, funding for science research and STEM courses etc
Stay dey and be shouting "unfavourable"... Na your mate build car o!
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Okoroawusa: 10:27am On Jul 02, 2021
prince3009:
See the name of the car "Meczy" short form slang version of "Mezie". It is definitely not a Northerner because if he was, Arrewa would have posted it since
He is a Nigerian and that's all that matters.
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Lamasta(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2021
He tried let's support our engineers
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2021
He should think of something new, especially something that solves Nigeria's problems, especially electricity.

Innovation is what we need.
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2021
I like the design.... Batmobile comes to mind
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by HELLASJ(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
BluntTheApostle:
He should think of something new, especially something that solves Nigeria's problems, especially electricity.

Innovation is what we need.
So?
What problem did you solve while graduating, that's if you're not a kid insinuating trash
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by SALIMAN(m): 11:07am On Jul 02, 2021
There is no A in project as far as Mx is concern

rowland545:
The car looked really nice...its commendable.... Them no born DAT lecturer well make e no give I'm A..

E go tell me weather him papa fit build bicycle
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Stay dey and be shouting "unfavourable"... Na your mate build car o!

Exactly - under very tough conditions with very little support - e try and it is the same hard conditions wey make you no get the gist
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by rowland545(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2021
SALIMAN:

who b mx
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Kudos to him, he really tried o
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by oaugraduate1234(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Innoson Motors should employ him
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by salem1996: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2021
bunto:
Why are people commenting that it's commendable?
How do we know he built the car?

How do you know you are the one typing??

Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by neyyoh: 11:37am On Jul 02, 2021
Excellent.
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Masterchef(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2021
This is commendable if he actually researched and built the body of the car using some locally developed composite materials. If not, this is not fit to be a university project.
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by HELLASJ(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2021
SALIMAN:

Chairman I got two niggis that had A's including myself.. stop saying what you don't know
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by SALIMAN(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2021
Who no go Mx no go no by lemme bail u

FUT MIMNA= (Mx)
rowland545:
who b mx
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by SALIMAN(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2021
HELLASJ:

Chairman I got two niggis that had A's including myself.. stop saying what you don't know
I bet you not SEET
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by HELLASJ(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2021
SALIMAN:

I bet you not SEET
Chemical engineering to be precise
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Hapinex01: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2021
How I wish the guy is not from 9ja..
E for don blow ly dis
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by SALIMAN(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Later courses have the leverage

HELLASJ:

Chemical engineering to be precise
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by sulaak(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nigeria student should learn how to build bullets , guns and missiles
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Joetttimua1811(m): 12:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Correct
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Talent is indeed scarce in Nigeria. What a pity! undecided Just imagine what people are celebrating when we should be getting involved more with Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. Wow!
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Afriqan:

For a final year project, bro he did exceptionally well... Not just commendable, but exceptional. While most of you submitted recycled paper project, someone actually produced something with his sweat and know-how and this is by no means comparable to any DIY in the west. Go to YouTube, most of the DIY experts are graduates with practical experience in Industrial Design, Technology and some of them have worked for NASA, Toyota, General Motors and Co. and as such have first hand industrial exposure and experience.

Building a car is no small feat, do not trivialize his achievement through unnecessary comparison.

Rightly said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Sammerboi: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kudos the guy.
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by stefflos: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
rottenPussy:
These kind of news does not make sense. Any technical oriented person with enough money to by parts can assemble any car.

To think the assembled car is not even on par with the state of the art car designs undecided

He won't pass as my project student with this.

Let him attempt to make a light bulb or even the smallest car part from scratch and I would gladly pass him for just attempting to make something from scratch-- not all these assembly and stuff.
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
What brand of deep freezer is this? shocked
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by rowland545(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
SALIMAN:
Who no go Mx no go no by lemme bail u

FUT MIMNA= (Mx)
the acronym no make sense....but whatever rocks ur boat
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by SALIMAN(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
[

Sorry bruh , ride your boat not of your concern

quote author=rowland545 post=103291422]the acronym no make sense....but whatever rocks ur boat[/quote]
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Adelakstaichi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Which places? If he doesn't change his thinking. He will be going about looking for stupid jobs.
vedaxcool:
Great innovation, he will go places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.