Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) (49011 Views)

Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video) / Adu Iyanu: FUTA Student Builds 100wh Laptop Power Bank, Power Station & Lamp / FUTO Student Test Runs The Airplane He Built As His Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
HELLASJ:

So?
What problem did you solve while graduating, that's if you're not a kid insinuating trash

I am a mathematician.

For my project, I developed a "hypothetical" mathematical model for assessing the impact of childhood poverty on adolescents.

I got an A.

Many of you don't understand what an undergraduate project is, that is why you plagiarize.

Anyone in the sciences should be concerned about solving problems, and not totally copying other people's works.
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by nathyx(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is just a tip of the iceberg from the citadel of learning. Amazing! Proudly Futmite cool cool
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Enyimbamercedes: 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Final year student imports a kit car and assembles as final year project
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by FarmTech(m): 2:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
rottenPussy:
These kind of news does not make sense. Any technical oriented person with enough money to by parts can assemble any car.

To think the assembled car is not even on par with the state of the art car designs undecided

He won't pass as my project student with this.

Let him attempt to make a light bulb or even the smallest car part from scratch and I would gladly pass him for just attempting to make something from scratch-- not all these assembly and stuff.
Can you list things you've produced from scratch?
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by aysnoopy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
SEGLIZ:
they would rather expend money on bullet than development of human capital.

let this inventive mind make it beyond our shores, with little assistance and push make his invention big then sell it to our materialistic demonic foolish leadership for huge returns.

they rather loot and embezzle to buy from abroad than invest in tech and inventions.

At the bolded statement, Tupac said THEY HAVE MONEY FOR WAR BUT CANT FEED THE POOR.
That's d way government treat their citizens

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by goodheart02(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Anndju:
Really brainy..he just need to invent something new..dah all..

Are cars already obsolete for u to say he needs to invent something new?
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Gfskw: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Really
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Xantel(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Wow nice job
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by ebezojo(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
We are so talented in Nigeria, government just need to support the younger generation.
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by SEGLIZ: 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
aysnoopy:

At the bolded statement, Tupac said THEY HAVE MONEY FOR WAR BUT CANT FEED THE POOR.
That's d way government treat their citizens
I imagine how people like lai 'machine' mohammed go to sleep comfortably after seeing the number of human he has slaughter directly or indirectly.
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by ValeeLove(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
The guy is my friend
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Sazeals(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Beloved3:
Internal combustion engine is a finished technology. I would rather be impressed if he built an electric car.

That's the same situation with Nigeria.
High and low voltage hydro electricity generation has been a finished technology for a long time but we still cannot get the generation and distribution right.

The world is moving over to smart grids.

In that popular comedy skit meme voice;

"Naija now dem never leave you? They have left you behind" grin
Werey
B4 I say what can you build or what have you built as most replies to this your statement will be, I just wan tell you say you no get heart and keep your impression to yourself, person try build that stuff with the shitty things his lecturers are feeding him, even some people wey get quality education for USA sef never build this kind stuff even those that have built something
It's still an entry level invention.
Btw wey your own electric car abi wey you the hydro and ... Engine car you wrote above
Yeye nigga
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Perseverance127: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
MX is the IATA code for Minna, that's where they got it from. Aviation stuff.
rowland545:
the acronym no make sense....but whatever rocks ur boat
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 2:35am On Jul 03, 2021
He's definitely a Messi fan
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Anndju(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
There are better cars!
quote author=goodheart02 post=103297931]

Are cars already obsolete for u to say he needs to invent something new? [/quote]
Re: FUTMINNA Student Builds A Car As His Final Year Project (Video) by Anndju(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
There are better cars
goodheart02:

Are cars already obsolete for u to say he needs to invent something new?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / Ugandan Primary Schoolgirl Gives Birth During Mathematics Exam In School (Pix) / Faisal Adamu Hamman Is Best Graduating Student In Turkish University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.