Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari (55543 Views)

Fake News Alert: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari / Ihedioha Reacts To Supreme Court Judgment Declaring Uzodinma Winner / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Tinubuadvocate: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
I said it.igbo still believe that Afonja Muslim is their problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Boudiccao: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
vr0xen:
Very good from imo true governor, no educated ibo man will support nnamdi Kanu. Am from anambra. How can you open up an offensive against the federal troops of a sovereign nation without having any military formation

Lies from the pit of hell. You are a Fulani not from Anambra.
Igbo people don't use Ibo in sentence.
Leave Igbo people alone!

6 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Tinubuadvocate: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Igbo still believe that Afonja Muslim is their problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Boudiccao: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

No sensible Igboman will ever stand or support ipob.

You are only present on Anti ipob Igbo threads.
I doubt you are Igbo.
Just one of those people masquerading as Igbos to continue the divide and conquer games.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 4:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

I doubt you are Igbo.
Just one of those people masquerading as Igbos to continue the divide and conquer games.

Fixed. Stop being pathetic and hypocritically mischievous.
Igbo is Igbo ipob is ipob and anyone who doesn't stands against a group that constantly brings trouble into their fathers land is a rebel a typical efulefu.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Boudiccao: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

Fixed. Stop being pathetic and hypocritically mischievous.
Igbo is Igbo ipob is ipob and anyone who doesn't stands against a group that constantly brings trouble into their fathers land is a rebel a typical efulefu.

Stop deceiving yourself. You are not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

I doubt you are Igbo.

I dare you to start mentioning the prominent Igbos who have come out to openly support your leader and his group.
I wish him a fair trial.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 4:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

Stop deceiving yourself. You are not Igbo.

Stop deceiving yourself. You are pained to the soul for seeing an Igboman who is not brainwashed like you.
This overtime has been known to be the greatest fear of ipob supporters here.
Btw this your line is stale and dry already, come up with something new.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Boudiccao: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

Stop deceiving yourself. You are pained to the soul for seeing an Igboman who is not brainwashed like you.
This overtime has been known to be the greatest fear of ipob supporters here.
Btw this your line is stale and dry already, come up with something new.

A few hours ago, you mentioned respect and civility in conversation but here you are already trading words because I peeped your dubious ways. That makes you a bloody hypocrite.

Anyway, no reasonable person needs to be brainwashed after looking at the unfortunate trajectory Nigeria is unto. I wholeheartedly support Kanu while you stay ranting from post to post, forming biggest critic while still unable to proffer solutions to savage your darling Nigeria.

Like I mentioned before, you are not Igbo but playing the good old divisive tactics. Stop deceiving yourself abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by adadike(f): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Emeka, it's a little too late to lick ass.
The Supreme Court's judgement is here to stay.
he is not licking ass, he is trying to save face. Call him one of the sponsors, na you sabi

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Omoslim26: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Boudiccao:

A few hours ago, you mentioned respect and civility in conversation but here you are already trading words because I peeped your dubious ways. That makes you a bloody hypocrite.

Anyway, no reasonable person needs to be brainwashed after looking at the unfortunate trajectory Nigeria is unto. I wholeheartedly support Kanu while you stay ranting from post to post, forming biggest critic while still unable to proffer solutions to savage your darling Nigeria.

Like I mentioned before, you are not Igbo but playing the good old divisive tactics. Stop deceiving yourself abeg.

You didn't make any sense ��.
Like I mentioned before your line is stale and dry already ��.
I am waiting for the tribe tagging game to begin so I will beat you to it.
I am more Igbo than you will ever be in this life.
I repeat only brainwashed thugs support ipob and their destructive agenda.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by bigdammyj: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Goodvibes007: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

The piper here being Nigerian politicians and the payer being the Nigerian government.
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by noleflendum: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Ipob will not be happy
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by SLOVFO(m): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
Did he actually said that? If so he missed...he has committed a political suicide. Let's wait for him to deny he said that.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by paramakina202: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abdul05:
I can't imagine how could a fugitive be travelling on chartered private jet to several countries without being scared.

To my mind and to be honest,

The best thing , is to distribute money or whatever you need for the operations to your brothers and the mission will be carried .That ought to be the natural course of things abi?

As for me,this nothing but greed grin

IPOB is all about Nnamdi Kanu.He is the radio director and at same time the Supreme leader of IPOB worldwide.
IPOB is a one man show biz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
You will see some unfortunate bastards and animals raving about how they are going to go burn down and kill ihedioha's father's house now and you see one sympathizer of terrorists here hiding our truth.

Posterity will judge us all.
Anyone supporting criminals and terrorists on this forum and trying to suppress the truth, will face the consequences of his actions in due time, as long as God lives.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
All the dots in the circle the president talked about,
(Cownu the animal and Sunday igbo whatever, and any other terrorists disturbing the peace of the country and killinglaw abiding citizens),
The tiny amount of terrorists causing violence in this nation, are the tiny dots that must be dealt with in all kind of manners, to stop the killings of innocentand hardworking Nigerians, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausas inclusive.
Hypocrites can twist the tiny dot narrative into all the hypocritical manner they want, na dem sabi.
D Koko be say,
ALL TERRORISTS and MURDERERS must die in Nigeria.
Blood-sucking Animlas.

Not we sane, honest and hardworking Igbos, Yorubas or Hausas.

All Igbos are igbos but not all igbos are Igbos, HYPOCRISY is when you are trying to juxtaposed the murderers hiding in the bush and coming out to kill innocent and hardworking igbos and our military and police personnels because a demented bastard that is father told us he is suffering from madness told you to kill 2000 police men and women while his sister is in the same police force, but his brainwashed swines have never gotten to her.
Miracle Nwobodo spirit will continue fighting for her.
The bitter cries of her mother will avenge her death.
(You can go ahead to wipe this off also, terrorist sympathizers who hates the truth)
All enabler and terrorists in this nation, will face the consequences of their actions in due time.

May God punish cownu and his oga Shekau wherever they are hiding for all the deaths they have caused in this nation.

Bighead9:

Na Igbo ipob man na, what do you expect before grin grin grin grin.
Nwanne, biko no let us fight o.
You guys should mind the way you use IGBOS instead of Igbos biko!

We are two different people.
Kindly take note Chief bighead cheesy grin cheesy!

We true, sane, honest and hardworking IGBOS rule the world when it comes to genuine businesses, and we are not talking about Igbos the troublemakers, who look for trouble all over the country shouting biafra, biafra.
People should please STOP confusing the two together.

That is why you can never see any reasonable, sensible, true and real igbo businessman, actors and actress, footballers, musicians, politicians shouting biafra or Igbos.
True igbos believe Nigeria is their country and have so much love for the nation.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Good to know that no reasonable IGBO people among us are part of Igbos,
they reject and denounce them outrightly.

ForestHill:
God will remember you one day, for good.
Amen in the name of Jesus.
And,
Insha Allah.
Same prayer goes to you too wink

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Dreadful: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
festacman:
Fear is bad. Men of substance and goodwill intimidated to 'hide under the bed' by loafers and criminals who were empowered with arms. Credit to Hope Uzodimma. NEVER AGAIN!

Meanwhile, I have a hunch that following the ESN's attack on homes of prominent Igbo personalities in Imo and Abia States as tagged "Sabo" by Nnamdi Kanu, some Igbo 'elders' held a midnight village-square meeting against him. They knew that if he succeeded in his IPOB cause, their safety will be under threat. It was likely he was lured to Kenya for promise of hefty donation, confronted with commotion at Kenya Airport and exposed to Kenya authorities. Kenya Govt then exploited the situation for diplomatic and economic gains. Remember, this is just a hunch but it might contain elements of truth.
You people are so idiotic so you think kidnapping Nnamdi Kanu will stop the agitation and the IPOB movement?
Then you are dumb!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by duro4chang(m): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Even you Ihedioha? Et e brute!
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Yesboss0009: 5:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abdul05:
I can't imagine how could a fugitive be travelling on chartered private jet to several countries without being scared.

To my mind and to be honest,

The best thing , is to distribute money or whatever you need for the operations to your brothers and the mission will be carried .That ought to be the natural course of things abi?

As for me,this nothing but greed grin

Sounds like hushpupi all over again ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Sweeetheart(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
No Northerners will ever condemned their own or commend a sitting southern President for arresting their own

Buhari publicly once told Gej to stop killing BHT who have sent a lot of innocent lives to their untimely death and made people a shadow of death

Gumi his accusing Army and other security agencies, no one is questioning and arresting him, he kept romancing with terrorist but yeah it's fine since Allah love terrorism ba?

we southerners don't have shame to have these set of idiots as our leaders

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by paramakina202: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
As expected from Eastern politicians,they know they have totally lost their power to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Even from prison Kanu will still continue doing his job of restoration of Biafra.

Ipob is not one man group.All the directorate knows what to do.

More like he will continue the job of wasting the lives of Igbo youths from prison but this time around e don red for Kanu.
He is on his own as no political leader will stand for him. .

See what he has turned Igbo youths into.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Former governor kini?
This man was never a governor of Imo state(according to supreme court ruling)
Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by chukwuibuipob: 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin wink smiley grin nah so we roll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
PROPAGANDA AT WORK

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Donclaracuzo: 5:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
AnnouncerMedia:
PRESS RELEASE

IHEDIOHA COMMENDS FG ON MAZI NNAMDI KANU'S ARREST

SAYS IGBOS ARE PEACE-LOVING PEOPLE

The former Governor of Imo State, His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha has commended the Federal Government on the arrest of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

The former Deputy Speaker of the Federal House of Representatives made this remark in Abuja when he met the leadership of Arewa Consultative Forum, a foremost Northern sociocultural group.

Ihedioha disclosed that the Igbo's throughout history has been peaceful and accommodating people, as evidenced by their numerous businesses spread across the country.

He further expressed his thanks to President Muhammadu Buhari for his foresight in arresting the security situation occasioned in the South East in the past months, urging that any unity garnered through violence is never a lasting one.

Ihedioha also urged the Federal Government to give an ear to the numerous agitation rocking the country, saying that violence is an ill wind that blows that blows no one any good.

In his reaction, Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the group, Ambassador Shehu Malami, praised Former Governor Ihedioha for his detribalized and peaceful nature, noting that the spate of insecurity in the country is a result of the abandonment of the youth, which has culminated in the banditry, kidnapping, herders/farmers clashes that has spread to different parts of the country.

Malami also urged Ihedioha to consider himself one of them as they are all brothers in the Nigerian Project.

Signed

Chibuike Onyeukwu
Media Aide to His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON

July 1, 2021

This is not from Ihedioha media team, I guess so. People should stop dragging this honorable man with thier dirty politics. He is too clean to be dragged to the muddy water of this crazy nation. Also, I advice the poster to trade with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest, Hails President Buhari by Blessedassuranc(f): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
[quote author=Sweeetheart post=103265214]No Northerners will ever condemned their own or commend a sitting southern President for arresting their own

Buhari publicly once told Gej to stop killing BHT who have sent a lot of innocent lives to their untimely death and made people a shadow of death

Gumi his accusing Army and other security agencies, no one is questioning and arresting him, he kept romancing with terrorist but yeah it's fine since Allah love terrorism ba?

we southerners don't have shame to have these set of idiots as our leaders [/quote

But you ought to know that it's all propaganda..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.