Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt (5701 Views)

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2021
No NIGERIAN hater will rest in peace
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 8:56am On Jul 02, 2021
Leave our forum and go create your randland, you can come here and insults NIGERIA and still create threads on this forum
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:
There's a madman on this thread - hope y'all can tell who it is undecided. I'll leave him with this poignant quote by Nelson Mandela cool grin
It's unfortunate that black south Africans are lazy and never innovative, if I were you I would create a forum for south africans, but you guys are never wise. you only hate on other black people in your country, drink and have sex. it's just so unfortunate
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Leave our forum and go create your randland, you can come here and insults NIGERIA and still create threads on this forum

I'm still waiting for the ban u promised me cool It would be easier and less crazy for u than this time consuming mission you're on. I'll respond again after you've filled up the next 2 pages with your bitterness. Go ahead, I'll be following cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm still waiting for the ban u promised me cool It would be easier and less crazy for u than this time consuming mission you're on. I'll respond again after you've filled up the next 2 pages with your bitterness. Go ahead, I'll be following cool
If you get banned you will still create another moniker, I know how jobless you can be, besides your yebomadiba account is still there cheesy

you can't insult Nigerians and still be here, out of all the Africans, both from the East, west and north, you hardly see them creating unnecessary threads here because they have a life, but not people like you, you are so lazy and jobless waiting for your government unemployment grant every month cheesy instead of you to learn a skill that will make you financially stable, you are here constituting nuisance and also insulting the tribes of NIGERIA, get a job bro. I doubt if your girlfriend ironglaxy is as jobless as you are, cheesy:Dbecause I don't see him opening stupid threads and insulting Nigerians like you do, get a life.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
If you get banned you will still create another moniker, I know how jobless you can be, besides your yebomadiba account is still there cheesy

you can't insult Nigerians and still be here, out of all the Africans, both from the East, west and north, you hardly see them creating unnecessary threads here because they have a life, but not people like you, you are so lazy and jobless waiting for your government unemployment grant every month cheesy instead of you to learn a skill that will make you financially stable, you are here constituting nuisance and also insulting the tribes of NIGERIA, get a job bro. I doubt if your girlfriend ironglaxy is as jobless as you are, cheesy:Dbecause I don't see him opening stupid threads and insulting Nigerians like you do, get a life.

How's a thread with over a 1000 views unnecessary? Go back to Boko Haram Boarding School for Kidnapped Gay Sex Slaves like yourself and go learn sense.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

How's a thread with over a 1000 views unnecessary? Go back to Boko Haram Boarding School for Kidnapped Gay Sex Slaves like yourself and go learn sense.
Because I brought in viewers dumbo, I guess you don't know in your school for HIV, xenophobic, primitive, rapist and joblessness high school that anytime people comment on your thread it trends so it attract more views to your thread, I guess you are too dumb to know that cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Because I brought in viewers dumbo, I guess you don't know in your school for HIV, xenophobic, primitive, rapist and joblessness high school that anytime people comment on your thread it trends so it attract more views to your thread, I guess you are too dumb to know that cheesy

I've been creating successful threads on my own without your jobless intervention Dumbo. What happened - UAE kicked u out for illegal activities?

Anyway, keep spamming my thread - two can play this game. It's very easy getting people to spam this entire forum with blatant anti-Nigerian threads (not just posts). Let's see how enjoyable your visits to NL will be then. TMK is nice, don't create worse monsters by trying to get him pulled down - you'll live to regret it son. cool cool cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]I've been creating successful threads on my own without your jobless intervention Dumbo. What happened - UAE kicked u out for illegal activities?

Anyway, keep spamming my thread - two can play this game. It's very easy getting people to spam this entire forum with blatant anti-Nigerian threads (not just posts). Let's see how enjoyable your visits to NL will be then. TMK is nice, don't create worse monsters by trying to get him pulled down - you'll live to regret it son. cool cool cool[/s]
Oh son you are pained already cheesycheesy
I will make sure I disgrace you out of this forum, we don't want xenophobic coons here, get a life and get a job. no one gives a damn about what happens in your country.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I will make sure I disgrace you out of this forum, we don't want xenophobic coons here, get a life and get a job. no one gives a damn about what happens in your country.

Keep spamming my threads, worse days are ahead. And that's a promise.

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Unik3030: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
free that guy,live n let live abeg.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Keep spamming my threads, worse days are ahead. And that's a promise.
I can feel your tears behind this post, your tears will fill river Limpopo when I start with you, this is just a little boy, I will successfully drive you shamelessly out of Naira land cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 10:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
Dude keeps insulting Nigerians and insulting the tribes of NIGERIA and still yet, he can't do without us, I just want to teach him a small lesson for messing with us grin
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Unik3030: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Dude keeps insulting Nigerians and insulting the tribes of NIGERIA and still yet, he can't do without us, I just want to teach him a small lesson for messing with us grin
just free him,with time he will realise his mistakes.

It could b due to hasty generalisation as a result of what some bad Nigerians do in their country,with time he will see the good in an average Nigerian
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I can feel your tears behind this post, your tears will fill river Limpopo when I start with you, this is just a little boy, I will successfully drive you shamelessly out of Naira land cheesy

Game on sucker cool. You chose a very dumb strategy. Like I said two can play this game. Behold all the toxicity that's about to hit this forum from multiple angles. U disrupt one moniker, 100 very toxic ones will rise from its ashes. You're very dumb, I'm still waiting for your ban. I Dare You shit-gbo grin
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:

And what lesson is that? You know u ain't no match for me Spicygayz. I've decapitated you countless times and u keep running to mommy moderator for help grin You know u cant intellectually defeat me so u resort to spamming grin. You're a serious weakling Hushpupps, let it be out there for the world to see. grin
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:

LMAO grin, Spicygayz reincarnated as unUnique3030. You're really childish Iceyjayz,
guess you'll be moonlighting as a Boko Haram gay sex slave now that the UAE kicked u out for untold crimes cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Gravatar: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:

LOL

I'm only here to congratulate you for a remarkable troll job, you basically just dominated the guy on his own thread

Well done, I like to appreciate good work when I see it, and this is definitely good trolling

2 Likes

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gravatar:

LOL

I'm only here to congratulate you for a remarkable troll job, you basically just dominated the guy on his own thread

Well done, I like to appreciate good work when I see it, and this is definitely good trolling

How's repeating same old message over and over "remarkable trolling"? U must be on whatever drugs he's selling. Is that the standard for good trolling in Nigeria? Would explain a lot cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Unik3030: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin, Spicygayz reincarnated as unUnique3030. You're really childish Iceyjayz,
guess you'll be moonlighting as a Boko Haram gay sex slave now that the UAE kicked u out for untold crimes cool
so u are this petty,so for your church mind u believe it's the alternate moniker of that guy?
Nawa for u ooo

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Gravatar: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

How's repeating same old message over and over "remarkable trolling"? U must be on whatever drugs he's selling. Is that the standard for good trolling in Nigeria? Would explain a lot cool

I know you'd love nothing more than to engage with someone else, to distract from the splendid hostile thread takeover on the first page of this thread, but alas, that someone else, would certainly not be me, you only get this response.

I don't know you, I don't care about you, I don't care about whatever beef you have with whomever, I just came to commend the gentleman for a job well done.

2 Likes

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
so u are this petty,so for your church mind u believe it's the alternate moniker of that guy?
Nawa for u ooo
I told you the guy is foolish, that's why I won't stop until he exit this forum
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
Nawa for u ooo

I've known him for a year now, he resorts to such tactics all the time. He has repeatedly been denied an SA visa for Hushpuppying so he's out here venting.

Iceyjayz even if u spam this thread with a million tired *ass posts your shit-gbo behind will never set foot on SA soil my Nigger-gerian friend grin grin grin
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gravatar:

LOL

I will be happy when the xenophobic coon exit this forum, he can't insult Nigerians and still be here, I will drive him out of here shameless cheesycheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Unik3030: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

I've known him for a year now, he resorts to such tactics all the time. He has repeatedly been denied an SA visa for Hushpuppying so he's out here venting.

Iceyjayz even if u spam this thread with a million tired *ass posts your shit-gbo behind will never set foot on SA soil my Nigger-gerian friend grin grin grin
I really don't understand u people,is it that u guys have personal issues or what?

Are u insinuating that I am also the guy trolling u cos i am kinda confused on what u guys are up to

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]Game on sucker cool. You chose a very dumb strategy. Like I said two can play this game. Behold all the toxicity that's about to hit this forum from multiple angles. U disrupt one moniker, 100 very toxic ones will rise from its ashes. You're very dumb, I'm still waiting for your ban. I Dare You shit-gbo grin[/s]
Hahahaha pained xenophobic coon, I will make sure you exit this forum, you haven't started crying yet, I will make sure your tears fill up river Limpopo cheesycheesycheesy

As far as I'm still here, I will never let you create any thread here peacefully cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gravatar:

I know you'd love nothing more than to engage with someone else, to distract from the splendid hostile thread takeover on the first page of this thread, but alas, that someone else, would certainly not be me, you only get this response.

I don't know you, I don't care about you, I don't care about whatever beef you have with whomever, I just came to commend the gentleman for a job well done.

I was telling u off, not engaging - there's a difference. Now I understand why you'd be impressed by someone reposting same old tired message and calling it remarkable. Go get a fresh brain son, yours has expired from all the drugs u sell in South Africa.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]I've known him for a year now, he resorts to such tactics all the time. He has repeatedly been denied an SA visa for Hushpuppying so he's out here venting.

Iceyjayz even if u spam this thread with a million tired *ass posts your shit-gbo behind will never set foot on SA soil my Nigger-gerian friend grin grin grin[/s]
Gaysouth the pathetic coon, can you post proof that I was denied SA visa? You pathological liar! cheesy I see that you are so fvcking pained, get a life nigga you primitive Zulu coon cheesycheesy

Btw, why would I come to your shiity country?when there are lovely countries out there, countries that there ain't xenophobic coons like y'all cheesycheesycheesy

since I've known you for over a year, you have never ever be meaningful, even your girlfriend ironglaxy isn't as useless as you are, get a life Gaysouth aka yebomadiba cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cc: DrivebyKiller, mysticwarrior

It's high time we put this xenophobic pathetic coon in his place, the drug dealer from the slum of Soweto cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Hahahaha pained xenophobic coon, I will make sure you exit this forum, you haven't started crying yet, I will make sure your tears fill up river Limpopo cheesycheesycheesy

As far as I'm still here, I will never let you create any thread here peacefully cheesy

I'm not looking for peace, I'm looking for war. Like u said I "hate Nigerians", so I'm not looking for peace - I'm looking for war. Keep my threads trending so I can inflict serious pain on your national psyche.

You know what I'm capable of, that's why you're out for revenge. Unfortunately Spicygayz you're about to release that trauma onto your country as well. So GAME ON SUCKER, no more nice threads about SA. It's back to the basics trashing Nigeria from now on. grin grin grin Stay tuned for the first one later today.

Let's do this! cool cool cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]I was telling u off, not engaging - there's a difference. Now I understand why you'd be impressed by someone reposting same old tired message and calling it remarkable. Go get a fresh brain son, yours has expired from all the drugs u sell in South Africa.[/s]
Do you even have a brain? do you call the goat brain you have a brain? run along xenophobic coon cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Girl Who Accidentally Sent Her Private Pictures To Her Dad Inst / Quick Fat Loss Breakfast Recipe - Top Nigeria Celebrities Eat Every Morning / ONE OF Styl-plus MEMBER Narrowly Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.