Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,499 members, 7,850,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt (5702 Views)

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

And in Nigeria u own 100% of your economy but y'all living on less than a dollar a day. Why else would u be the official Poverty Capital of the World? Why are u refugees drowning in the Mediterranean sea and Limpopo river just to rub shoulders with superior black South Africans? U spending so much energy trying to convince me I'm a poor slave is a perfect example that you're intimidated and very jealous.

I could go on and on about how Nigger-geria is a shit-gbo shithole but I'm seriously and truly bored with u. (Yawn...bye)
you have the brain power of a premature fish.

I'm still wondering how old you are giving how very stupid and very brainless bordering on senility you are .

Now listen, Zulu ape, no country in West Africa has your kind of oppression where your colonial masters carve up your land and call themselves natives and seize all the land and remap the economy to themselves till this day.

It happened in Zimbabwe but Mugabe changed the story forever.

Zulus don't have balls... No Zulu can rechange south African history. the best you can do is come online and measure dick with Nigerians when you don't even know where your grandfather's grave is located. That's how Idiotic you are.

As Mugabe said, a South African can swear and kick at a white man's statue but never touches one in real life.

Will you get our of here, son of a dead dog!

3 Likes

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
We will drive the xenophobic coon out of this forum
we're bringing the experience of Soweto'76 in a digital way grin

2 Likes

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Fool you never did nothing, maybe a mod saw your stupid posts and banned you, nigga you are too small for me, you can't do sh*t. you are a born coward nigga, go back to your slum in Soweto you worthless pieces of sh*t cheesy

There's no mod who's gonna sit through page 10 discussions and then decide to delete damning posts I had against an criminal nonentity such as u Hushpupps, unless they're wimps like ugrin,

You're a shrimp of a boy who will never stand shoulder to shoulder with a South African man both in real life and here (that's why u have mommy moderator as backup). Im still wondering why the spambot hasn't blocked u yet in this thread (hmmm, food for thought - corruption everywhere in Nigger-geria grin)
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
DriveByKiller:
you have the brain power of a premature fish.

I'm still wondering how old you are giving how very stupid and very brainless bordering on senility you are .

Now listen, Zulu ape, no country in West Africa has your kind of oppression where your colonial masters carve up your land and call themselves natives and seize all the land and remap the economy to themselves till this day.

It happened in Zimbabwe but Mugabe changed the story forever.

Zulus don't have balls... No Zulu can rechange south African history. the best you can do is come online and measure dick with Nigerians when you don't even know where your grandfather's grave is located. That's how Idiotic you are.

As Mugabe said, a South African can swear and kick at a white man's statue but never touches one in real life.

Will you get our of here, son of a dead dog!

U quoting a Mugabe who wrecked his country and oppressed his own people as if he's some kind of hero. The same way u Nigger-rians are the only sub-humans on planet earth to have built a statue of Jacob Zuma. And then u think u flogging me with anything? grin Like I told u shit-gbo grandpa, go take a sh*t next to a busy highway as always and cement your reputation as the world capital of grown-*ass sub-humans defecating in public. shocked

This explains why expert doctors I hired to diagnose why u always typing crap found sh*t in your so-called brain. grin

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 8:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
DriveByKiller:

Lame as u are? shocked cool There's a reason I've survived 4 years on this forum and why I will last for another 4 taunting y'all shit-gbo ass*s in your own country and forum (and not in Soweto) - imagine the irony grin grin grin
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lame as u are? shocked cool There's a reason I've survived 4 years on this forum and why I will last for another 4 taunting y'all shit-gbo ass*s in your own country and forum (and not in Soweto) - imagine the irony grin grin grin
you're a delusional pap-guzzling Zulu.

No Zulu dead or alive have made any thing work or won any battle.

Mandela died for nothing. His children are stil en-shackled in Boer chains.

Whatever freedom you enjoy today was paid for you by NIGERIA. But since your education began in 1994, you must have failed your history class.

You don't have what it takes to even be a worthy pen adversary.

You're a pastime at best and a dumb, unimaginative troll apprentice at worse.

You're the Dullest of the pack.

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

U quoting a Mugabe who wrecked his country and oppressed his own people as if he's some kind of hero. The same way u Nigger-rians are the only sub-humans on planet earth to have built a statue of Jacob Zuma. And then u think u flogging me with anything? grin Like I told u shit-gbo grandpa, go take a sh*t next to a busy highway as always and cement your reputation as the world capital of grown-*ass sub-humans defecating in public. shocked

This explains why expert doctors I hired to diagnose why u always typing crap found sh*t in your so-called brain. grin
what ever vice Nigeria have South Africa have it byin style grin

You people manage to take open defection to another brand new level and even modernise it.

Your government had to build open defection for you because it's in your nature.

You have been sharing habitat with monkeys the past 300 years and open defection is just natural to you.

This is what your government built. Open defecation is legal in South Africa.

Looooolz, someone wants us to believe south Africa is so civilised grin Zulu monkeys will always live out their nature.

2 Likes

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
DriveByKiller:
what ever vice Nigeria have South Africa has itin style grin

You people manage to take open defection to anotherbrand new level and even modernise it.

Your government buotl open defection because it's in your nature.

You have been sharing habitat with monkeys the past 300 years and open defection is just natural to you.

This is what your government built. Open defecation is legal in South Africa.

Looooolz, someone wants us to believe south Africa is so civilised grin Zulu monkeys will always live out their nature.

What a pathetic attempt, you're posting pictures from 10 years ago about a temporary political saga that was soon resolved. The residents were expected to build their own toilet walls while government provided them with the toilet sets and sanitation, far more than what is available in (literally) shit-gboland.

How long have grown-*ss Nigger-rians been squatting in plain sight and pooping into freshwater streams for - since 1960 until today in 2021 (60 years)? Can someone please scream FAILED STATE! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
DriveByKiller:
you're a delusional pap-guzzling Zulu.

No Zulu dead or alive have made any thing work or won any battle.

Mandela died for nothing. His children are stil en-shackled in Boer chains.

Whatever freedom you enjoy today was paid for you by NIGERIA. But since your education began in 1994, you must have failed your history class.

You don't have what it takes to even be a worthy pen adversary.

You're a pastime at best and a dumb, unimaginative troll apprentice at worse.

You're the Dullest of the pack.

How can the Poverty and Open-defecation Capital of the World pay for anything in Africa's most advanced country (South Africa)? grin Sit down shit-gbo grandpa, you've exhausted your lame "dead Zulu father" line of attack and are now becoming delusional (dementia). You should pay us back for refugeeing in SA in your hundreds of thousands.

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

What a pathetic attempt, you're posting pictures from 10 years ago about a temporary political saga that was soon resolved. The residents were expected to build their own toilet walls while government provided them with the toilet sets and sanitation, far more than what is available in (literally) shit-gboland.

How long have grown-*ss Nigger-rians been squatting in plain sight and pooping into freshwater streams for - since 1960 until today in 2021 (60 years)? Can someone please scream FAILED STATE! grin grin

looooolz! 10 years ago. You must haveinherited your mother's lying DNA down to every molecular level.

So your government built compartmentalized ooed defection for you people.

It only shows open defection isn't an offence in South Africa.

I can only sting you harder , boy.

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
DriveByKiller:
looooolz! 10 years ago. You must haveinherited your mother's lying DNA down to every molecular level.

So your government built compartmentalized ooed defection for you people.

It only shows open defection isn't an offence vin South Africa.

I can only sting you harder , boy.

How can I be stung by someone who can't read facts properly, or u just in denial shit-gbo grandpa? How many toilets does shit-gboland have? grin It's clear the answer is absolutely none. Good thing tourists stay clear of Nigger-geria otherwise they would be witnessing wonders shocked - really sub-human behaviour. grin

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 4:33am On Jul 03, 2021
DriveByKiller:
Exactly! the fool doesn't know what's coming to him cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 5:33am On Jul 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

There's no mod who's gonna sit through page 10 discussions and then decide to delete damning posts I had against an criminal nonentity such as u Hushpupps, unless they're wimps like ugrin,

You're a shrimp of a boy who will never stand shoulder to shoulder with a South African man both in real life and here (that's why u have mommy moderator as backup). Im still wondering why the spambot hasn't blocked u yet in this thread (hmmm, food for thought - corruption everywhere in Nigger-geria grin)

Oh shut up boy, I guess you are ignorant of how this forum works, do you know I also got banned too for breaking the rules here?

Like I said before, you will always be my beech and a coward. you know what? I will act like I'm your white masters and colonize you and your girlfriend ironglaxy on this forum cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

How can the Poverty and Open-defecation Capital of the World pay for anything in Africa's most advanced country (South Africa)? grin Sit down shit-gbo grandpa, you've exhausted your lame "dead Zulu father" line of attack and are now becoming delusional (dementia). You should pay us back for refugeeing in SA in your hundreds of thousands.
grandson, In South Africa open air defecation is legal. . They even commission it as government landmark project.

While Nigeria is the headquarters for open defection, South Africa is the grand patron of government sponsored open defecation.

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

if I hear you talk about Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world again, I'm going to summon your father's ghost and use Botha's whip on him again and he would be so wretched he can't afford to vanish.

The man never instill any sense of shame in you.

This is you and your black proud south Africans with the most developed economy in Africa stealing food from migrant foreigners and looting their spaza and grocery shops.

Tmksouth, what kind of hunger is this?

What kind of national starvation would make south Africa descend to the level of shamelessness and classlessness?

People tmksouth calls refugees are same ones you're stealing their food!!! grin grin grin

May your life end up like your slaving feathers!

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
DriveByKiller:
if I hear you talk about Nigeria being the poverty capital of the world again, I'm going to summon your father's ghost and use Botha's whip on him again and he would be so wretched he can't afford to vanish.

The man never instill any sense of shame in you.

This is you and your black proud south Africans with the most developed economy in Africa stealing food from migrant foreigners and looting their spaza and grocery shops.

Tmksouth, what kind of hunger is this?

What kind of national starvation would make south Africa descend to the level of shamelessness and classlessness?

People tmksouth calls refugees are same ones you're stealing their food!!! grin grin grin

May your life end up like your slaving feathers!

Yes their stores should be looted so that they have nothing left and therefore leave the country - they don't pay taxes anyway.

Remind me again of the massive looting of South African stores in Nigger-geria in 2019 - what was that about again - dissatisfaction?

But it wasn't a once-off thing in shit-gbo as u even loot Covid supplies - World Poverty Capitalians don't tire from looting I swear grin

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
DriveByKiller:
grandson, In South Africa open air defecation is legal. . They even commission it as government landmark project.

While Nigeria is the headquarters for open defection, South Africa is the grand patron of government sponsored open defecation.

You're seriously forcing this one, can't u see your toilet argument is dead in the waters. I blame dementia for your slowness grandpa. So is this thread - ciao. I'll be opening a new one soon, join me then - Zuma is going to prison tomorrow.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yes their stores should be looted so that they have nothing left and therefore leave the country - they don't pay taxes anyway.

Remind me again of the massive looting if South African stores in Nigger-geria in 2019 - what was that about again - dissatisfaction?

But it wasn't a once-off thing in shit-gbo as u even loot Covid supplies - World Poverty Capitalians don't tire from looting I swear grin
grin grin grin son of brainless lazy thief.

Hunger has mutated your hormones responsible for shame.

Hungry lazy unemployable Zulus looting food of migrant workers.

You can see why your fathers were enslaved in their own land for over 300 years and counting.

Son of a dead hungry Zulu
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're seriously forcing this one, can't u see your toilet argument is dead in the waters. I blame dementia for your slowness grandpa. So is this thread - ciao. I'll be opening a new one soon, join me then - Zuma is going to prison tomorrow.
I'll always be around to scalp your pap-bedazzled brains out. Son of a dead disenfranchised Zulu.

You can call me the digital Botha because I intend to start where he stopped
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
@TMKSouth has Zuma turned himself in?
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
Plead:
@TMKSouth has Zuma turned himself in?

Tomorrow is the deadline, but his supporters say they'll form a human shield and are threatening civil war.

Marikana 2.0 LOADING... grin (picture 2)

Wednesday is when the state can forcefully arrest him.

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2021
DriveByKiller:
I'll always be around to scalp your pap-bedazzled brains out. Son of a dead disenfranchised Zulu.

DriveByKiller:

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

Tomorrow is the deadline, but his supporters say they'll form a human shield and are threatening civil war.

Marikana 2.0 LOADING... grin (picture 2)

Wednesday is when the state can forcefully arrest him.
Africans sha.

Please keep us updated.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Plead:

Africans sha.

Please keep us updated.

There's something fundamentally wrong and sick with Zuma supporters.

Will definitely update but I'm sure someone will beat me to it, it's a big story.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

son of a dead Zulu slave is booking space on for his master.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

tmksouth is boks and mention me everywhere now...let me add you to my followers to make the job easy for you.

Your father died in the hands of the Boers.

Your own death will be at my hands on Nairaland streets.

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Plead:

Africans sha.

Please keep us updated.

BREAKING NEWS

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
TMKsouth:

BREAKING NEWS

They should allow this man to go to jail. His incarceration will set a good precedent in the whole continent.

2 Likes

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Plead:

They should allow this man to go to jail. His incarceration will set a good precedent in the whole continent.

Most definitely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ONE OF Styl-plus MEMBER Narrowly Escape Death / Are Kate Henshaw & Banky W Dating? [PHOTO] / The Most Famous Picture In The World And The Photographer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.