Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt (5700 Views)

Funke Akindele, Husband Found Guilty, To Serve 14 Days Community Service / Fans Advise Blogger Linda Ikeji To Seek Medical Help For Her 15 Month Old Son / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]I'm not looking for peace, I'm looking for war. Like u said I "hate Nigerians", so I'm not looking for peace - I'm looking for war. Keep my threads trending so I can inflict serious pain on your national psyche.

You know what I'm capable of, that's why you're out for revenge. Unfortunately Spicygayz you're about to release that trauma onto your country as well. So GAME ON SUCKER, no more nice threads about SA. It's back to the basics trashing Nigeria from now on. grin grin grin Stay tuned for the first one later today.

Let's do this! cool cool cool[/s]
Gaysouth bring it on! your tears is all over the place cheesy
I can see a pained beech crying out loud while typing, I will make sure I end your misery.
when I'm through with you, you will definitely leave this forum cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:

Btw, why would I come to your shiity country?[/b]when there are lovely countries out there, countries that there ain't xenophobic coons like y'all cheesycheesycheesy
cheesy

LMAO[b]
;DDon't lie Hushpuppi, i first met u in an SA thread 2 years ago and to this day u still squatting in SA threads. You're pained man. YOU A'INT EVER GONNA SET FOOT IN BEAUTIFUL SA MY MAN grin Even if u do we'll inflict serious xenophobic attitudes on u that it will be unbearable to live in SA. cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO[b][/b] ;DDon't lie Hushpuppi, i first met u in an SA thread 2 years ago and to this day u still squatting in SA threads. You're pained man. YOU A'INT EVER GONNA SET FOOT IN BEAUTIFUL SA MY MAN grin Even if u do we'll inflict serious xenophobic attitudes on u that it will be unbearable to live in SA. cool
Can you post proofs? you pathological liar!
why would I ever travel to a xenophobic country when I live in a better country that is far ahead of yours, have you ever traveled to Europe? nah I don't even think you can afford traveling there cheesy

Infact I'm even angry my woman is from your shitty country, I wish she was from Tanzania.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO[b][/b] ;DDon't lie Hushpuppi, i first met u in an SA thread 2 years ago and to this day u still squatting in SA threads. You're pained man. YOU A'INT EVER GONNA SET FOOT IN BEAUTIFUL SA MY MAN grin Even if u do we'll inflict serious xenophobic attitudes on u that it will be unbearable to live in SA. cool
At least you didn't deny you are xenophobic in nature, it's in all of you just like peak milk.
I just wish the whites can colonize your country again, I want to see all of you cry blood cheesycheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Unik3030:
I really don't understand u people,is it that u guys have personal issues or what?

Are u insinuating that I am also the guy trolling u cos i am kinda confused on what u guys are up to

All u need to know is that he's a pained Nigerian who has admitted to have been denied SA visa multiple times and was exposed months ago in the SA visa thread (travel section) that he has a dodgy past in Dubai.

He's hated me ever since coz I made a comment there a year ago (will check the posts) when he first started following me around. Check his threads from this week alone to me and you'll see he's unhinged, together with all the people supporting him in this thread like DrivebyKiller or something like that.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
At least you didn't deny you are xenophobic in nature, it's in all of you just like peak milk.
I just wish the whites can colonize your country again, I want to see all of you cry blood cheesycheesy

You would coz u cant get into SA for your past crimes. grin And now you're venting.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

You would coz u cant get into SA. grin And now you're venting.
You think traveling to your country is hard for someone like me? I decided never to travel to your country the first time I saw all you xenophobic coons destroying other African businesses, houses etc because they are successful while y'all aren't, are they the one that told you all not to work hard? y'all should be all ashamed of yourselves cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

All u need to know is that he's a pained Nigerian who has admitted to have been denied SA visa multiple times and was exposed months ago in the SA visa thread (travel section) that he has a dodgy past in Dubai.

He's hated me ever since coz I made a comment there a year ago (will check the posts) when he first started following me around. Check his threads from this week alone to me and you'll see he's unhinged, together with all the people supporting him in this thread like DrivebyKiller or something like that.
Only a blind person will support a xenophobic coon like you, they don't know that you are evil and treacherous in nature same as your brothers

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Unik3030: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

I don comot my hand for una matter,all I have to say is let peace reign

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
You think traveling to your country is hard for someone like me? I decided never to travel to your country the first time I saw all you xenophobic coons destroying other African business, houses etc because they are successful while y'all aren't, are they the one that told you all not to work hard? y'all should be all ashamed of yourselves cheesy

U can't travel to SA coz of your past crimes, that's why you're here trolling. You're the type giving Nigerians a bad name in South Africa. Remember all those things u said to me when we first met? Let's use this thread and upcoming ones to shed light on why u hate SA so much, shall we? No More Mr Nice Guy. cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Only a blind person will support a xenophobic coon like you, they don't know that you are evil and treacherous in nature same as your brothers

You're finally admitting that you have a vendetta against SA grin. I wonder why? Your past crimes maybe and why you can't get a visa anymore? I've given u enough rope and now it's hang time cool You wanna tell us why u hate SA so much that you'd spend a whole year trolling me and spamming this thread? cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

U can't travel to SA coz of your past crimes, that's why you're here trolling. You're the type giving Nigerians a bad name in South Africa. Remember all those things u said to me when we first met? Let's use this thread and upcoming ones to shed light on why u hate SA so much, shall we? No More Mr Nice Guy. cool
What past crimes? can you post the crimes I committed? you see, you re mentally deranged. cheesy
If you can't post proofs then you have nothing against me, you are just a cheap liar. cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're finally admitting that you have a vendetta against SA grin. I wonder why? Your past crimes maybe and why you can't get a visa anymore? I've given u enough rope and now it's hang time cool You wanna tell us why u hate SA so much that you'd spend a whole year trolling me and spamming this thread? cool
Hahahahahahahaha me hating SA is already obvious to the blind, can't you see? y'all are vile, treacherous, full of hate for your fellow African brothers that helped you when the whites were dealing with your asses, y'all are ungrateful bastard!

and lastly I don't troll you, I will only troll you when you troll us; you have hated NIGERIANs so much like your fellow xenophobic brothers,
call NIGERIA alot of derogatory names and you expect me to fold my hands and watch? no way!
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
What past crimes? can you post the crimes I committed? you see, you re mentally deranged. cheesy
If you can't post proofs then you have nothing against me, you are just a cheap liar. cheesy

I will meticulously go through all of them, I have over 4000 posts. But I will find them and air them for all to see.

How about your transvestite SA wife Thando Spicygayz, u forgetting you just recently shared this with me? Slowly but surely I'm revealing that u have a link with SA but u just said u want nothing to do with SA. You shall be exposed, u messed with the wrong guy this time around grin

Below is proof u have a South African wife. But u claim to not wanna set foot in SA. I wonder why? Your crime record perhaps and why you're barred from entering SA? grin grin grin

U bringing your personal vendettas to my page. I'm gonna find your posts from last year and post them right here and future threads. I told u you should have banned me instead of this dumb spamming route u chose. grin grin

GAME ON SUCKER!

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Hahahahahahahaha me hating SA is already obvious to the blind, can't you see? y'all are vile, treacherous, full of hate for your fellow African brothers that helped you when the whites were dealing with your asses, y'all are ungrateful bastard!

and lastly I don't troll you, I will only troll you when you troll us; you have hated NIGERIANs so much like your fellow xenophobic brothers,
call NIGERIA alot of derogatory names and you expect me to fold my hands and watch? no way!

I said GAME ON! cool Now keep me trending so I can expose u.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]I will meticulously go through all of them, I have over 4000 posts. But I will find them and air them for all to see.

How about your transvestite SA wife Thando Spicygayz, u forgetting you just recently shared this with me? Slowly but surely I'm revealing that u have a link with SA but u just said u want nothing to do with SA. You shall be exposed, u messed with the wrong guy this time around grin

Below is proof u have a South African wife. But u claim to not wanna set foot in SA. I wonder why? Your crime record perhaps and why you're barred from entering SA? grin grin grin

U bringing your personal vendettas to my page. I'm gonna find your threads from last year and post them right here and future threads. I told u you should have banned me instead of this dumb spamming route u chose. grin grin

GAME ON SUCKER![/s]
Bring it on jobless coon, I'm ready to drive you away to your slum in Soweto cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bring it on xenophobic coon
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Bring it on jobless coon, I'm ready to drive you away to your slum in Soweto cheesy

That piece of evidence and more is for future threads u planning on spamming. This message im sending out about your past crimes in SA and why you're banned and bitter (following me around for a whole year) shall henceforth be played on repeat grin Let's do this son! cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

That piece of evidence and more is for future threads u planning on spamming. This message im sending out about your past crimes in SA and why you're banned and bitter (following me around for a whole year) shall henceforth be played on repeat grin Let's do this son! cool
Nigga you have nothing against me, you are just a pathological liar cheesycheesycheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

He's hated me ever since coz I made a comment there a year ago (will check the posts) when he first started following me around. Check his threads from this week alone to me and you'll see he's unhinged, together with all the people supporting him in this thread like Driv.ebyKiller or something like that.
who is tmksouth and why we take him seriously?

A habitual liar with no shame or decorum. A man who has the honesty of a curb prostitute?

A man desperate and drowning enough to post lies all over the forum just to score cheap point and make himself feel better.

You're a disgrace. A butthurt Zulu suffering chronic stages of post apartheid syndrome.

Hovering around a Nigerian forum won't cure your apartheid angst, Zulu.

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
DriveByKiller:
who is tmksouth and why we take him seriously?

I'm Spicygayz's worst nightmare and soon to be yours if you don't contain yourself cool You'll end up a madman like him following me around for a year and spamming my threads as well.
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm Spicygayz's worst nightmare and soon to be yours if you don't contain yourself cool
I have flogged you harder than the Boer's flogged your father.

Scalped you deeper than Botha did Zulus in Soweto'76.

And I have proven you to be a shameless liar.

You should go recover your grandfather's gravesite and reclaim your heritage.

There's nothing here for you on a Nigerian forum except more pain and disillusionment.

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
DriveByKiller:

There's nothing here for you on a Nigerian forum except more pain and disillusionment.

How can u flog a born-free South African with old Boer, Shaka Zulu, 76 rhetoric that u are always spewing? U're stuck in a time warp. How old are u son, 70 years? grin That's all u ever talk about shit-gbo grandpa. Move on with the times, you boring me (insert yawning emoji right here)

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by DriveByKiller: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

How can u flog a born-free South African with old Boer, Shaka Zulu, 76 rhetoric that u are always spewing? U're stuck in a time warp. How old are u son, 70 years? grin That's all u ever talk about shit-gbo grandpa. Move on with the times, you boring me (insert yawning emoji right here)
your ancestral land is lost to the Boers, so is your grandfather's gravesite.

Your economy is run by 8% European settlers and your country is dubbed the most unequal country in the world.

88% percent of Zulus are being economically short-changed by 8% Europeans

You tmksouth is a perfect illustration for neo-slavery and subjugation.

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm Spicygayz's worst nightmare and soon to be yours if you don't contain yourself cool You'll end up a madman like him following me around for a year and spamming my threads as well.
Fool whose nightmare? I'm your nightmare you coon, remember I made you cry today? cheesy that's why you keep running away, you are a coward cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
DriveByKiller:

We will drive the xenophobic coon out of this forum
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
DriveByKiller:
your ancestral land is lost to the Boers, so is your grandfather's gravesite.

Your economy is run by 8% European settlers and your country is dubbed the most unequal country in the world.

88% percent of Zulus are being economically short-changed by 8% Europeans

You tmksouth is a perfect illustration for neo-slavery and subjugation.

And in Nigeria u own 100% of your economy but y'all living on less than a dollar a day. Why else would u be the official Poverty Capital of the World? Why are u refugees drowning in the Mediterranean sea and Limpopo river just to rub shoulders with superior black South Africans? U spending so much energy trying to convince me I'm a poor slave is a perfect example that you're intimidated and very jealous.

I could go on and on about how Nigger-geria is a shit-gbo shithole but I'm seriously and truly bored with u. (Yawn...bye)

1 Like

Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Fool whose nightmare? I'm your nightmare you coon, remember I made you cry today? cheesy that's why you keep running away, you are a coward cheesy

grin You'll never make me cry fool or I run from a fight with u.

Remind us all why u had me banned for 2 whole months shocked sometime last year after I mercilessly pounded u and u ran to mommy moderator to rescue u from my onslaught . They deleted a whole page of my posts to remove traces of the deadly beating and humiliation I gave u grin Were u proud of running off like a little b*tch to ask for protection from a mighty Zulu warrior? cool

That's your style you shit-gbo weakling, the reason u can never stand up to any South African man even on neutral ground either in Accra or Nairobi, let alone Johannesburg or Nairaland cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin [s]You'll never make me cry fool or I run from a fight with u.

Remind us all why u had me banned for 2 whole months shocked sometime last year after I mercilessly pounded u and u ran to mommy moderator to rescue u from my onslaught . They deleted a whole page of my posts to remove traces of the deadly beating and humiliation I gave u grin Were u proud of running off like a little b*tch to ask for protection from a mighty Zulu warrior? cool

That's your style you shit-gbo weakling, the reason u can never stand up to any South African man even on neutral ground either in Accra or Nairobi, let alone Johannesburg or Nairaland cool[/s]
You are a f*cking liar boy, post it here I dare you.

you will always be my beech no matter what, and I'm gonna make sure you exit this forum, f*cking xenophobic and primitive Zulu cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by TMKsouth: 5:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Iceyjayz:
You are a f*cking liar boy, post it here I dare you.
cheesy

How can I post things u asked them to delete? Wasn't that the whole purpose of the cover-up? grin I see you're still reeling from that terrible trashing I gave u - that's why you're losing your cool now and swearing. grin grin

When I kick your *as your minders delete everything I hit u with so it looks like u won the debate, is that how u roll in Nigger-geria?Sore loser behaviour if u asked me. Im playing nice with u boy coz I know u cant stand the heat. Don't push me cool
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

[s]How can I post things u asked them to delete? Wasn't that the whole purpose of the cover-up? grin I see you're still reeling from that terrible trashing I gave u - that's why you're losing your cool now and swearing. grin grin

When I kick your *as your minders delete everything I hit u with so it looks like u won the debate, is that how u roll in Nigger-geria?Sore loser behaviour if u asked me. Im playing nice with u boy coz I know u cant stand the heat. Don't push me cool[/s]
Fool you never did nothing, maybe a mod saw your stupid posts and banned you, nigga you are too small for me, you can't do sh*t. you are a born coward nigga, go back to your slum in Soweto you worthless pieces of sh*t cheesy
Re: See Prison Jacob Zuma Is Most Likely To Serve 15-month Sentence For Contempt by Iceyjayz: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
TMKsouth:

How can I post things u asked them to delete? Wasn't that the whole purpose of the cover-up? grin I see you're still reeling from that terrible trashing I gave u - that's why you're losing your cool now and swearing. grin grin

When I kick your *as your minders delete everything I hit u with so it looks like u won the debate, is that how u roll in Nigger-geria?Sore loser behaviour if u asked me. Im playing nice with u boy coz I know u cant stand the heat. Don't push me cool
I will forever be your nightmare here boy, there's no way I will allow you create any thread here on this forum, if you want to post your shitty threads go to randland you drongo, as far I'm still here I won't allow you create any thread, mess with me and see cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Don Jazzy Wants More Money From Tiwa Savage / Check Out The Epic Transformation Of Ig User Phat Chyna..... Goood Lawd!!!! / More Pictures Of Ned Nwoko's New Wife - Sara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.