Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh (1099 Views)

Kai ,buhari Na Badt Guy .he Depleted Our National Reserves And Passed To Tinubu / The Only Thing We Should Be Trending Today Is “buhari Na Scam” – Deji Adeyanju / Keyamo: 100 Groups Rushing To Buy Nomination Form For Buhari ‘Na Dem Dey Rus Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by dometome: 7:43am On Jul 02, 2021
You go come London for medicals na. We go catch you there. We go beat you, and make sure you bleed
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by kurupt1: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2021
;Dt grin
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by misano(m): 7:47am On Jul 02, 2021
dometome:
You go come London for medicals na. We go catch you there. We go beat you, and make sure you bleed

That man might not want to leave that seat. The best he will do, he will handover to one of his northern party members.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by duro4chang(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2021
Just two years.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by FakeUnity: 8:14am On Jul 02, 2021
And another Fulani jumps in. grin
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:15am On Jul 02, 2021
You guys are really naive to think that buhari will step down. Isn't it surprising to you that we are in the middle of 2021 just a few months to the next elections and they haven't been any form of campaigns. E go shock Una las las. Enjoy Nigeria as it is today because it is paradise to what is coming.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by Kdon2: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2021
dometome:

It's high time the confrontation becomes personal abeg. It's because their children and families are walking around freely unborthered that's why they are bullying. Let agitators start finding and bordering them!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by Kdon2: 8:53am On Jul 02, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
You guys are really naive to think that buhari will step down. Isn't it surprising to you that we are in the middle of 2021 just a few months to the next elections and they haven't been any form of campaigns. E go shock Una las las. Enjoy Nigeria as it is today because it is paradise to what is coming.

And as wise as I guess you are you think Nigeria is that tamed and lame. E go shock you too! More than ever before the Southerners have a compelling reason to unite against a common enemy.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2021
Kdon2:

And as wise as I guess you are you think Nigeria is that tamed and lame. E go shock you too!
Nigeria is tamed. Lemme tell you if buhari refuses to step down, absolutely nothing will happen. Go out to protest and get killed. His people are in control of everything so they would be no opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by byinks(f): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2021
All governors are joining APC daily and you think there will be anything like 'election' in 2023...you better wake up.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by Kdon2: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Nigeria is tamed. Lemme tell you if buhari refuses to step down, absolutely nothing will happen. Go out to protest and get killed. His people are in control of everything so they would be no opposition.

Hmmmmm! Once again E GO SHOCK YOU!
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by escapefromusa(f): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2021
I will return with a bucket to collect your tears.

Boohoo Buhari is not as weak as we assumed... boohoo let's unite like voltron...

Igbo will lead it because we are democratic

SS will fund it crude oil money because dem no dey go school but get money

SW will be the site engineer since them get small sense.

cheesy

Election day will come .. you will either line up to collect onions or kerosene.

Ndi dot..
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by Kdon2: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2021
misano:

That man might not want to leave that seat. The best he will do, he will handover to one of his northern party members.

He ll see revolt like never before. Even from his northern people they ll sabotage him this time. Everyone is already tired of a man who has nothing to offer but death of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by Kdon2: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Just two years.

He actually has 6 months left. Campaign starts in January 2022. He can't cow everybody.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by dometome: 10:03am On Jul 02, 2021
misano:

yes, exactly. But even that one won't save him or Nigeria. Tinubu is positioning himself to take over from Buhari. But it's not going to end well for Buhari.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by dometome: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
wait. It's not as if we don't know that he may do that, but let us just follow the conventional way of doing things. Even if he doesn't hand over. It's still not going to end well for Buhari.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by Gerrard59(m): 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Buhari is not stepping down, the earlier you know this, the better for you.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by rottennaija(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
dometome:

You will do nothing
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by rottennaija(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gerrard59:
Buhari is not stepping down, the earlier you know this, the better for you.

You people can manufacture lies just to feel justified. I'm guessing it's as a result of the shock of seeing kanu in chains. When buhari granted interview about 3 weeks ago, you people refuse to watch but were busy analysing what he said or didn't say.

When mentioned that given few weeks, a lot will happen, you people didn't hear.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by Gerrard59(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
rottennaija:

You people can manufacture lies just to feel justified. I'm guessing it's as a result of the shock of seeing kanu in chains. When buhari granted interview about 3 weeks ago, you people refuse to watch but were busy analysing what he said or didn't say.

When mentioned that given few weeks, a lot will happen, you people didn't hear.

By May 2023, I will re-quote this post to say "i told you".
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by rottennaija(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gerrard59:

By May 2023, I will re-quote this post to say "i told you".

Stop invoking falsehood. Buhari will leave when his term finishes
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by dometome: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2021
rottennaija:

You will do nothing
just as your god Buhari canceled his trip to London last Friday.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by rottennaija(m): 8:11am On Jul 03, 2021
dometome:
just as your god Buhari canceled his trip to London last Friday.

My dear, I don't worship buhari. I don't adore him. I don't follow him. I don't believe in him. He is simply the president of my country where majority of Nigerians voted for on 2 occasions.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by dometome: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2021
rottennaija:

My dear, I don't worship buhari. I don't adore him. I don't follow him. I don't believe in him. He is simply the president of my country where majority of Nigerians voted for on 2 occasions.
we will disgrace him whenever he comes to London. No forgiveness is allowed.
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by Blackfire(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2021
By the power of those who voted baba Buhari in 2015 and 2019, he will rule you noise makers in 2023..

Said baba
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by rottennaija(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
dometome:
we will disgrace him whenever he comes to London. No forgiveness is allowed.

Like you have been over the past 6 years?
Re: Buhari, Na Just Two Years E Remain Oh by dometome: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
rottennaija:

Like you have been over the past 6 years?
upper Friday he wanted to go to London, but he canceled it because of the fact that he heard we will meet at the airport. So he cowardly canceled the journey.

(1) (Reply)

On Matthew Page’s Fraudulent Defence Of Foreign Organizations In Nigeria / Group Hails Attack On Reno Omokri, Says More Awaits Him If He Continues To Disgr / Aisha Yesufu's Advice To IPOB Shows How Terribly Ignorant She Is About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.