Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,437 members, 7,861,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Need A Job To Survive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job To Survive (717 Views)

Can I Survive With 50k Job In Lagos? / Pls I Need Job To Survive Before Hunger Kills Me / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job To Survive by emmamaxi2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 16, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] sad sad embarassed cryTo tell nothing but the truth, Iam really frustrated in this Abuja. searching for job and yet none is forth coming. Can anyone be of help? Any kind of Job will be manageable by me so long as it yeilds money. Thanks for anyone who cares about my plight. cry cry
Re: I Need A Job To Survive by afolayangs(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2007
what course do u study and ur qualification
Re: I Need A Job To Survive by emmamaxi2(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2007
I read crop sciences and technology (B.Agric.Tech) 2.2. Thanks for ur concern
Re: I Need A Job To Survive by okeyz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2007
sorry ,just take heart u will definitely get something.
Be positive and pray hard and cross ur mind ,its a tough country but we (nairalanders) are tougher !!!
Re: I Need A Job To Survive by hollandis(f): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2007
forex ke?
Pls emma i will advice you to go into teaching FOR THE NOW.i mean all this british curriculum schools .They pay about 50,000 naira.then you can be doing home lessons for 3 kids 25,ooo each.you are on ur way to earning more than 100,000 naira and/or more .I was into it myself a couple of years .i paid my way for my masters programme,did some IT coures and stil used some money to rent an apartment.if u are good in maths , the sky is ur limit.give it a try(and that includes primary schools)

N.B not public schools o.Go to all this high brow schools in abuja
Re: I Need A Job To Survive by salinco(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2007
Hollandis is very right, and talking sense, just try to do something with your life bros and have a strong faith that you shall rise.
Re: I Need A Job To Survive by chinne1(f): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2007
Does any one have help for me,
I have OND Bus. Admin and Mgt. and struggling on my own to survive in Lagos.
I want to further my Education and I know theres no one to do that, but since I have a liottle work experience and It training too,
I need any kind of job to help me through my part time programme that am anout to start by next year.
Any one with help, I wouldn't mind as Ive got a lot to do.

I need your help and suggestions.

(1) (Reply)

Banks And Aptitude Test! Just Fed Up / Access Bank Test Of 01/08/2007 / Attention High Landers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.