Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him (3247 Views)

Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted / Police Declare Ifeanyi Ejiofor Wanted! (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Wanted By Police) / Ministers Who Served With Buhari As Military Head Of State Visit Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by DefHQ: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by DefHQ: 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear post=103293591[s:
]I'm from South south but I can tell you that anyone who listens to this man is a fool .

Igbos should wake up !

It's true Buhari has been a horrible and atrocious leader but Mr Kanu is not the Messiah you've been looking for.

Listening to this man's history and his lifestyle before agitation for Biafra made him famous , this man is no leader.

If he isn't contained he's going to lead a lot of easterners to their deaths , especially the youths.

Biafra is a good thing but there are many ways to go about it.

This man is aggressive , lacks plan and seems to be a sociopath .

Wake up people [/s].
Jesus Christ! This fulani people Unah no dey tire??
Must you derail this thread!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Expecting God to be with someone who trust in juju is the height of hypocrisy,if you are a Christian.
The Lord is a jealous God,he hate idolatry.

Did you catch Kanu with juju? No.
God is God for everyone that believes in him and Africans have the right to hold unto their religion. No religion is superior than the other.
So Aboki, stop regurgitating that inferiority complex the white man fed you with.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Williemyself: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:
I'm from South south but I can tell you that anyone who listens to this man is a fool .

Igbos should wake up !

It's true Buhari has been a horrible and atrocious leader but Mr Kanu is not the Messiah you've been looking for.

Listening to this man's history and his lifestyle before agitation for Biafra made him famous , this man is no leader.

If he isn't contained he's going to lead a lot of easterners to their deaths , especially the youths.

Wake up people .

Why dont you start going about it in a way you feel/think is better. Otherwise, just keep shut and hide yourface.

I dont need a prophet to tell me that you lack common sense. Anyway, common sense is not common
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:
I'm from South south but I can tell you that anyone who listens to this man is a fool .

Igbos should wake up !

Wake up people .
THEY ARE JUST IGNORAMUS IGBO BRODAS DOING RUBBISH,INSTEAD OF APPLYING WISDOM IN GOING ABOUT IT.IGBO MAN AND ARROGANCE AND IDOL WORSHIP IS DISORIENTING THEIR SENSES. undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Williemyself: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Threebear post=103293814]
I'm not part of Biafra.

Why should I start a movement for you ?

If you think this man is your saviour , then good luck.

If you know me well , you'll know I'm hardly ever wrong.

We'll be back to this post sometime in the future.

Oga go sit down. Its obvious you dont have anything to say, pls stop distracting us with your nonsense comment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by IGBOSON1: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:
Even the way he was captured should tell you that he lacks tact.

I've had someone that behaved like Kanu before in my life.

At first we all admired his guts and bravery until he became uncontrollable.

Started causing harm to the people he was fighting for .

Igbos are spread out in the whole of Nigeria .

If this issue of secession isn't handled well , you guys will lose a lot.

Igbos have mansions and companies all over Nigeria including the North .

The only Northerners in Igbo territory are gatemen , suya and sugarcane hawkers .

Nnamdi Kanu has nothing to lose , his family are in the UK .

The people who will suffer are your relatives , friends and families .

Most of these youths supporting this man have no clue what's at stake.

There are better ways to go about this .

Many countries have seceded successfully without violence and bloodshed .

Do not let a Maniac lead you loved ones to their grave.

Dude, no one (that is, besides your fellow bigoted buhari ass kissers) is interested in your jaundiced and daft opinions! Naff off!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Did you catch Kanu with juju? No.
God is God for everyone that believes in him and Africans have the right to hold unto their religion. No religion is superior than the other.
So Aboki, stop regurgitating that inferiority complex the white man fed you with.

This fulani man you no get sense at all��.
The said mnk claims to be a Jew does his religion accepts idolatry??.
His esn militant group had native doctors �.
One of the downfall of mnk is keeping brainwashed zombies like you around himself, anything he says goes,no questioning,no objections.
Mnk says so,you have no will to think for yourself, fiaa gi. ��
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Rolly22(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Threebear:

Igbos should wake up !

Wake up people .

Mumu south south, start up your own agitation the right way
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Rolly22(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:
He is sure to get a fair trial,but I honestly doubt if God is with him��.
God was fighting the battle,it was visible with the constant chaos visiting the country,then all of he sudden out of pride and ego he decided to take up the fight himself, trusting in man made charms and juju, bringing tears into the household of families.
He is as guilty as the evil Fg.
I wish him a fair trial.

Most of you here reasons from their anus, which God was fighting a battle?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

This fulani man you no get sense at all��.
The said mnk claims to be a Jew does his religion accepts idolatry??.
His esn militant group had native doctors �.
One of the downfall of mnk is keeping brainwashed zombies like you around himself, anything he says goes,no questioning,no objections.
Mnk says so,you have no will to think for yourself, fiaa gi. ��

Aboki rest with your shady hypocritical ways.
His ESN boys and Igbos are allowed to practice any religion.
Everything about Kanu pains you because he exposed your Jihad. Don't worry he is coming out of this and there is nothing fools and imposters like you can do about it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Aboki rest with your shady hypocritical ways.
His ESN boys and Igbos are allowed to practice any religion.
Everything about Kanu pains you because he exposed your Jihad. Don't worry he is coming out of this and there is nothing fools and imposters like you can do about it.

��Have you collected your own 20k from your Boko Haram angry brothers���.
You better be preparing your mind bcus you will be used as Suicide bomber to make up for the money ��.

If he comes out good for him, at least it's already established that your god was on high flexing mode while sending young men to their early graves for a struggle that is just a personal business venture.
Igbo has and will always reject any group bringing senseless problems into Igboland.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:
[/quote]
Omoslim26 post=103306816:

If he comes out good for him, at least it's already established that your god was on high flexing mode while sending young men to their early graves for a struggle that is just a personal business venture.
Igbo has and will always reject any group bringing senseless problems into Igboland.
[quote author=Omoslim26 post=103306816]

You are not Igbo. Are you so ashamed of your tribal identity that you choose to cling to an Igbo identity jumping around every Kanu's post posing as Igbo with your deceitful comments.

Yes, he will come out of it so rest and see how it goes instead of running all over the place acting as igbo. Igbos are standing with Kanu, I know that is your greatest fear.
Aboki wey dey disguise. Corporate unity beggar. Ifere mme gbukwa gi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

You are not Igbo. Are you so ashamed of your tribal identity that you choose to cling to an Igbo identity jumping around every Kanu's post posing as Igbo with your deceitful comments.

Yes, he will come out of it so rest and see how it goes instead of running all over the place acting as igbo. Igbos are standing with Kanu, I know that is your greatest fear.
Aboki wey dey disguise. Corporate unity beggar. Ifere ihere mme gbukwa gi.

You can never be Igbo,you are just a taquiya deceptive demon, using ipob to wish Igboland turns into your terror savaged NE.
But you will be put to shame.
Fulani wey dey form Igbo � don't face your region where #boko#iswap#bandit#heardmenkillers are doing competition on who will first have your big for nothing coconut head �

If you like use all the cheap outdated taquiya in the World you can never be Igbo.
Taquiya deceptive demon ��.
Ozu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

You can never be Igbo,you are just a taquiya deceptive demon, using ipob to wish Igboland turns into your terror savaged NE.
Fulani wey dey form Igbo � don't face your region where #boko#iswap#bandit#heardmenkillers are doing competition on who will first have your big for nothing coconut head �

If you like use all the cheap outdated taquiya in the World you can never be Igbo.
Ozu.

Dee nu Igbo ebe a ka uwa huu nu. It's not by ranting and posing as Igbo.
Ihula ka isi wugharia ke'mgbe m choputara na iwu onye Aboki.

Don't bother posing as Igbo. Your tactics is dead on arrival.
Learn to be proud of your tribal identity.
You must hate the fact that Igbos are standing by Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu regardless of all your divide and control system.

Onye Apari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Dee nu Igbo ebe a ka uwa huu nu. It's not by ranting and posing as Igbo.
Ihula ka isi wugharia ke'mgbe m choputara na iwu onye Aboki.

Don't bother posing as Igbo. Your tactics is dead on arrival.
Learn to be proud of your tribal identity.
You must hate the fact that Igbos are standing by Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu regardless of all your divide and control system.

Onye Apari.

If you like use your taquiya to write Igbo from now till eternity, you can never be Igbo,for an Igboman bows to no one.
I bu onye fulani .
No sensible Igboman will ever stand by an occultic group whose only achievement is bringing constant basketfull of problems into Igboland,naani ndi oshi na ndi nzuzu.

Taquiya demonic fulani from futa djalon �.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

If you like use your taquiya to write Igbo from now till eternity, you can never be Igbo,for an Igboman bows to no one.
I bu onye fulani .
No sensible Igboman will ever stand by an occultic group whose only achievement is bringing constant basketfull of problems into Igboland,naani ndi oshi na ndi nzuzu.

Taquiya demonic fulani from futa djalon �.

Every sensible Igbo has moved on from what ipob and Nnamdi did to actually standing by him in this trying times.

You are the only one still obsessing and running up and down on all ipob threads yet absent on threads that have to do with positive news on Igbos.
That's a red flag and that's how I discovered you are not Igbo.

All you are interested in is ranting and trash talking Kanu. With or without Kanu, the idea of Biafra give you nightmares so I get your pains. It has nothing to do with Kanu.
Ndoo, there is nothing you can do about it. All sensible Igbos are with Kanu through out this journey.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Ozu.

By the way, if you are Igbo you will know that Ifele, Ifere and ihere are legit igbo words that mean the same thing.

Keep disguising. Some bororos want to be Igbo by force.
There is no form of divisive tactics you will play now and discourage Igbos from supporting Kanu, even some reasonable none Igbos are now on his side. Read the room!
Must be hard for you to swallow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Every sensible Igbo has moved on from what ipob and Nnamdi did to actually standing by him in this trying times.

You are the only one still obsessing and running up and down on all ipob threads yet absent on threads that have to do with positive news on Igbos.
That's a red flag and that's how I discovered you are not Igbo.

All you are interested in is ranting and trash talking Kanu. With or without Kanu, the idea of Biafra give you nightmares so I get your pains. It has nothing to do with Kanu.
Ndoo, there is nothing you can do about it. All sensible Igbos are with Kanu through out this journey.

Fulani man your taquiya is too cheap for someone like me ��.
I wish him a fair trial.
If he gets out I pray he humbles himself and stop parading himself in such unholy pride, insulting and threatning everyone who opposes to his destructive ipob agenda.
Face your region where Boko Haram is raising their flags.
Igbo will never be your NE.
Chukwu Abiama ga-eyiri gi uwe ihere��.
Deceptive taquiya demon from futa-djalon.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

By the way, if you are Igbo you will know that Ifele, Ifere and ihere are legit igbo words that mean the same thing.

There is no form of divisive tactics you will play now and discourage Igbos from supporting Kanu, even some reasonable none Igbos are now on his side. Read the room!

The only thing any sensible Igbos wish him is a fair trial.
But you see his occultic ipob that went about publicly jubilating while killers bring trouble into the land! Dead and buried.
A group who has not one positive impact on the land apart from recklessly inviting trouble into a once peaceful Region, should be rejected.
You are jealous that normalcy is resuming in Igboland � Igboland will never be your Ne, shame shame shame shaaamme.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Now let me teach your what a true Nwafor does,you taquiya possessed demon from futa-djalon.
A true Igboman swears his allegiance to Igboland,and the moment anyone or group starts doing things that will put the good people of Igboland,who rejects senseless insurgency unlike your Ne where they use religion to appraise them,He turns his back on such a person or group.
It's Igbo first before anything else you will never understand this you rotten demonic fulani from the hell of futa-djalon ��.

Kudos to Dede Uche mefor.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

The only thing any sensible Igbos wish him is a fair trial.
But you see his occultic ipob that went about publicly jubilating while killers bring trouble into the land! Dead and buried.
A group who has not one positive impact on the land apart from recklessly inviting trouble into a once peaceful Region, should be rejected.
You are jealous that normalcy is resuming in Igboland � Igboland will never be your Ne, shame shame shame shaaamme.

Stop obsessing over Igbos. I repeat No one is complaining about all that now.
What Igbos are bothered about is standing by Kanu and his travails. You wish Igbos distanced themselves from him.
Let me see you disguising on another thread with your phobia and serpentine ways.
There is really no igbo that will pay attention to you that is why you only invest your time in disguising on ipob matters.

You just keep playing yourself. Which Igbo doesn't know those three words are the same. keep disguising, Ike gwu gi I jee kwuru ura. Ndo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Now let me teach your what a true Nwafor does,you taquiya possessed demon from futa-djalon.
A true Igboman swears his allegiance to Igboland,and the moment anyone or group starts doing things that will put the good people of Igboland,who rejects senseless insurgency unlike your Ne where they use religion to appraise them,He turns his back on such a person or group.
It's Igbo first before anything else you will never understand this you rotten demonic fulani from the hell of futa-djalon ��.

Kudos to Dede Uche mefor.

The fact that you keep mentioning taquiya shows you know what you are doing.

Youu cant deceive Igbos anymore on this forum just because the thought of biafra gives you nightmares.

I na eme onwe gi. Cry me a river.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Stop obsessing over Igbos. I repeat No one is complaining about all that now.
What Igbos are bothered about is standing by Kanu and his travails. You wish Igbos distanced themselves from him.
Let me see you disguising on another thread with your phobia and serpentine ways.
There is really no igbo that will pay attention to you that is why you only invest your time in disguising on ipob matters.

You just keep playing yourself. Which Igbo doesn't know those three words are the same. keep disguising, Ike gwu gi I jee kwuru ura. Ndo.

Coming from someone who can't go back to his region for fear of having his head removed by his angry boko/Iswap brothers ��.
Your god who you are stylishly wishing the devil will use to turn Igboland into your Ne was cheering animals and urging them to wreck havok on a land he has never built a dime not even a primary school �but Imolites came out to tell him to stop his madness even carrying placards reading the police is our friend �.
Anambra people are on the way to hand over authority to a Democratically elected govt that stands against ipob, that should tell you that Igbo is not your NE where insurgency is fancied.
I wish him a fair trial.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

The fact that you keep mentioning taquiya shows you know what you are doing.

Youu cant deceive Igbos anymore on this forum just because the thought of biafra gives you nightmares.

I na eme onwe gi. Cry me a river.
If you like use your cheap deceptive taquiya to decieve yourself,you can never be Igbo and Igboland will never be your region where your angry boko brothers have turned into an atmosphere for constant killings.

Ipob is ipob, Igbo is Igbo.
Two different things you dis taquiya possessed demon from futa-djalon �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 11:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
DefHQ:

Jesus Christ! This fulani people Unah no dey tire??
Must you derail this thread!

Ok one of them spotted ��but if he had said mnk is not a scammer and ipob is not a basketfull of troubles, would you have tribe tagged him?
Ihu abuo ga-egbu unu�.
So you are saying you are more Igbo than massob who do not stand wy ipob and their destructive agenda?
You are saying you are more Igbo than Uche mefor who turned his back on that occultic group whose only achievement is sending young men to their early graves �.You guys are really as worse as all this senseless BMC crew you constantly attack ��.
Quit the tribe tagging it's stale,dry and shows lack of sense.
I wish your god a fair trial.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

Coming from someone who can't go back to his region for fear of having his head removed by his angry boko/Iswap brothers ��.
Your god who you are stylishly wishing the devil will use to turn Igboland into your Ne was cheering animals and urging them to wreck havok on a land he has never built a dime not even a primary school �but Imolites came out to tell him to stop his madness even carrying placards reading the police is our friend �.
Anambra people are on the way to hand over authority to a Democratically elected govt that stands against ipob, that should tell you that Igbo is not your NE where insurgency is fancied.
I wish him a fair trial.

Ma ndi Anambra o, ma ndi IMO, Ebonyi, Enugu na Abia, anyi nile agbara Kanu na Ipob aja na ukwu.
Onweghi ihe I ga eme ugbu a eji mee ka anyi rapu Kanu.

Too late on arrival. Let me see you disguising on other threads. Ojoo Biafra tuo gi shi taa ruo echi, Onweghi onye o gbasara.
I'm glad Igbos are together in this support for Kanu, Ipob and Bia.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:
If you like use your cheap deceptive taquiya to decieve yourself,you can never be Igbo and Igboland will never be your region where your angry boko brothers have turned into an atmosphere for constant killings.

Ipob is ipob, Igbo is Igbo.
Two different things you dis taquiya possessed demon from futa-djalon �

Ipob na Igbo bu cha ofu ife. Buhari emela ka anyi mara na o bu ofu ife ugbu a.

Nice to see you desperately using your divisiveness but it's dead on arrival. Igbos know better.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Ma ndi Anambra o, ma ndi IMO, Ebonyi, Enugu na Abia, anyi nile agbara Kanu aja Kanu na Ipob aja na ukwu.
Onweghi ihe I ga eme ugbu a eji mee ka anyi rapu Kanu.

Too late on arrival. Let me see you disguising on other threads. Ojoo Biafra tuo gi shi taa ruo echi, Onweghi onye gbasara.
I'm glad Igbos are together in this support for Kanu, Ipob and Bia.

They support him by handing over authority to the leaders who have pledged to stand against your destructive occult group ��I bu ezigbo itibolibo ��.
Biafra will come yes. But it doesn't mean Igboland will be turned into your terror savaged NE.
Ihere megbuo gi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Omoslim26: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Boudiccao:

Ipob na Igbo bu cha ofu ife. Buhari emela ka anyi mara na o bu ofu ife ugbu a.

Nice to see you desperately using your divisiveness but it's dead on arrival. Igbos know better.

Mechie onu ezi gi.
Igbo bu Igbo,ipob bu ipob.
Ifugo na I bu onye iberibe ,Igbo is a region and and race while your occutic ipob is a registered business venture to enrich the pockets of your god.
I bu ezigbo onye fulani.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Boudiccao: 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Omoslim26:

They support him by handing over authority to the leaders who have pledged to stand against your destructive occult group ��I bu ezigbo itibolibo ��.
Biafra will come yes. But it doesn't mean Igboland will be turned into your terror savaged NE.
Ihere megbuo gi.

Onweghi onye na ekwu zi ife a ozo.
Nke ahu aga go nu.
E kwe kwala ihe gbasara Kanu na Ipob gba gi ala. Taquiya master.
Ka m nweta kwa gi na ebe ozo I ga aga na ezuru na akpo onwe gi onye igbo.
Alaigbo kpoo kwa gi oku ebe hi.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Finally Granted Permission To Visit Him by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
The same Ejiofo Buhari wanted to kill
They will kidnap and detain the lawyer when he shows up. No rule of law under the fantastically corrupt tyrant Major General Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnewi Anglican Bishop Bans National Anthem And Nigerian Flag In Churches / Herdsmen Kill Eight In Another Enugu Attack, Blame Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Sit-At-Home: Ghosts Take Over Deserted Anambra, Enugu, Abia Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.