Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO (4975 Views)

Ebubeagu Killings In Awomama: Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Reacts (Video, Pix) / IPOB, Obigbo Killings Made Wike Lose PDP Primary – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother / Kanunta, Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Blames Simon Ekpa For Killing Of FRSC Officials. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
Janjaweeed, you are a BIG FOOL!!!

OyigboUpdate:
Goodnew the Igbos are getting to know Nnamdi Kanu is the real enemy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH48h0I9voQ

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by gidgiddy: 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Goodnew the Igbos are getting to know Nnamdi Kanu is the real enemy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH48h0I9voQ

Are sure you are well in the head? Did you watch the video? How was he disgraced? That some boys were about to fight and he told them not to fight, how is that a disgrace?

Mods should delete this stupid thread and ban this annoying guy who has disgracefully made Nnamdi Kanu his lifes work

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Web2020:
Don't mind those people. Even those that don't like Nnamdi Kanu before are becoming his best fans since his arrest. Go to the East and notice for yourself. Don't fall for this fake news

Do u mean the leader of the unknow gunmen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Are sure you are well in the head? Did you watch the video? How was he disgraced? That some boys were about to fight and he told them not to fight, how is that a disgrace?

Mods should delete this stupid thread and ban this annoying guy who has disgracefully made Nnamdi Kanu his lifes work

Can't u see the guy with cutlass who blocked him. And can't u hear the camera saying they are the ones causing war in Igbo land. Am sorry u can't deceive everybody

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
gidgiddy:

Lol

Better and meet your supreme supreme in prison
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Lol

Better and meet your supreme supreme in prison

I tell u. E dey pain them too much grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
1057svnnn:
[s][/s]

Come leave me na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu can never come out alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Thank God u understand Igbo. People like notasyouthink are trying to distract our youths
The fool you quoted is evil. Anybody that sees kanu as his/her problem upon all the negative things that is happening in this contraption is definitely not a human being.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by Investorxxx: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The fool you quoted is evil. Anybody that sees kanu as his/her problem upon all the negative things that is happening in this contraption is definitely not a human being.

lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by fozapi(m): 2:59am On Jul 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Nnamdi Kanu can never come out alive

ijele you are really kanu to die?i pity you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by Almaigaa: 4:28am On Jul 03, 2021
SLAP44:
The only person who the heaven and earth has disgraced is Bubu and his band of miscreants grin

Cry me a River.
The only person who is presently in an underground Cell is your leader Nnandi Kanu. Na watery Beans the Guy Dey chop now. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

God bless Buhari, the slayer of BIAFRANS grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by Almaigaa: 4:32am On Jul 03, 2021
RisenJoe:

Are you sure that you are ok, cos the video you posted didn't give any detail of what going on, just random guys having disagreement and you came here and tagged in MNK brother... It doesn't make any sense bro.

That is Emma Powerful, Nnandi Kanu's main man. I know him very well. He is a proud and arrogant Man. I was even there when the incident took place grin grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by Almaigaa: 4:35am On Jul 03, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. He calls it random guys as if he doesn't know Emmanuel Kanu. Even the guy recording told him to his face that they want war in their community.

The youths are getting to know who is the real enemy

You are very correct. I was there when this incident took place. The community Youths promised to treat his Bleep up. They claimed Nnandi Kanu brought more harm to them than good.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by Telekinetic: 5:05am On Jul 03, 2021
Na wa o. With so many Fulani herdsmen now on Nairaland with free govt phones who exactly is Bubu creating grazing routes for
I mean Fulani are only 6% and I’m sure all of them now spend their time on this forum ejaculating over anything MNK.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by donjahsy(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2021
Udele the deported soul from Turkey. Where are you hiding now? Have you visited your sorry mother since you were deported? Udele and fake news na 5&6. shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by losky83: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2021
SLAP44:
The only person who the heaven and earth has disgraced is Bubu and his band of miscreants grin
10 Girls were killed for sacrifice by ESN commanders for IMO prison attack and u say shit here.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2021
Almaigaa:

That is Emma Powerful, Nnandi Kanu's main man. I know him very well. He is a proud and arrogant Man. I was even there when the incident took place grin grin grin grin

Wow boss gist us more

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brother Publicly Disgraced In His Community - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Visit Sokoto And Zamafara To Commission Projects / 2023:Tinubu May Step Down Due To Incapacitation / Simon Ekpa's Twitter Account Finally Locked By Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.