Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu (47054 Views)

Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Put Same Zeal In Arrest Of Killer Herdsmen ― Ortom Asks FG / Nnamdi Kanu On The Run As Nigeria Formally Requests Arrest, Extradition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kenyan government has denied involvement in arrest and extradition of the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.

At a press briefing, the Kenyan High Commission in Nigeria, Wilfred Machage, said it is to fuel antagonistic attacks between Nigeria and Kenya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWnsLtIbWsk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
And the shocker continues... Even Kanu is still shocked, having had his Fendi-adorned tour cut short prematurely.

Kanu trying to disown his Radio Biafra and twitter outbursts like

101 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by chatinent: 11:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cupboard skeletons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by Mcfi(m): 11:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
E don be Na.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by banom(m): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
In the end, I see Nnamdi Kanu coming out of this stronger, bolder and better. For nation's to be denying it shows Kanu is at the side of the law.

434 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Before no one expect you guys to admit it. ......

Well, the lawyer has visited him and said the truth, the rest is now history!

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 03, 2021
modsfucker:
And the shocker continues... Even Kanu is still shocked, having had his Fendi-clad tour cut short.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by Praxis758: 3:02am On Jul 03, 2021
This case is now divided into two parts. Kanu's defence team will drag FG into how and where he was arrested.

I'm sure it'll be a technical loophole that his lawyers will leverage on to go as far as ECOWAS, AU, EU and UN.

I'm not supporting NK, but diplomatic means must be followed while treating a matter like this. Those international and continental bodies will see us as a country without respect for diplomatic principles in repatriating fugitives.

This case is a good specimen to test our laws because it is now in clear conflict with international laws. We all know Kanu is a fugitive, but the details of how he was brought back should not be shrouded in secrecy and his defence team will really drag the FG in that area.

330 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by chrisblack: 5:43am On Jul 03, 2021
Praxis758:
This case is now divided into two parts. Kanu's defence team will drag FG into how and where he was arrested.

I'm sure it'll be a technical loophole that his lawyers will leverage on to go as far as ECOWAS, AU, EU and UN.

I'm not supporting NK, but diplomatic means must be followed while treating a matter like this. Those international and continental bodies will see us as a country without respect for diplomatic principles in repatriating fugitives.

This case is a good specimen to test our laws because it is now in clear conflict with international laws. We all know Kanu is a fugitive, but the details of how he was brought back should not be shrouded in secrecy and his defence team will really drag the FG in that area.
the same stuff is happening to Belarus. Once the country is detected and discovered to have legally broken international laws.it becomes a new ball game

229 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by rawtouch: 6:20am On Jul 03, 2021
could have been a top secret arrest using non state actors

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by ignis: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is not smart... Why will he leave his comfort secured zone and fly down to Kenya?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by wayne4loan: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Kenya lies grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by Aufbauh(m): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Why are the ipobians so bothered about how kanu was captured?

Whether he was arrested, abducted or kidnapped all we care is that the supreme dilector is back to the'zoo'.

Modify:
There's no legality to an immoral man like cownu.
He is on the run so his movement is illegal hence he shouldn't expect his arrest to be legal.

"Nemo dat quod non actionio' meaning legality is not actionable in the case of illegality.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by mannobi(m): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2021
What do you expect. If possible, they would even claim kanu was never in Kenya. The ipob guy caused his predicament

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by wunmi590(m): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by vincentjk(m): 6:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

370 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by Jossyroyal1: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2021
kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by Cof1ex(m): 6:23am On Jul 03, 2021
shocked clear accusations fear no conscience...
We don hear..
Dem de fear make ungun known men no come de operate for their country..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by opalu: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by johnwegs(m): 6:24am On Jul 03, 2021
Kenya na rebels,that's why their forehead be like egg shape..shapeless humans .

26 Likes

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by MrCGPA(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Let's watch as the realities continue unfolding!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by Promismike(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2021
We will never forget. A day of reckoning will come.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by winterfell007(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Kenya has officially termed themselves as a rogue nation for this dastardly act they carried. Even Sudan with their new government in place wouldn't have done this because it's trying to repair its international image.
Anyway Buhari can kiss the UK goodbye for his medical tourism and start consulting his newly found medical doctors in Kenya. Considering the fact that they forcefully captured a British National

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by BaddieKay(f): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2021
As much as I don't like Kanu's approach lately I still don't think he should be kidnapped like wtf is wrong with the DSS.

I'm trying do hard to understand why all the useless SE politicians are suddenly deaf and dumb. We really need to do better in 2023 and permanently retire these sets of idiots representing us.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by davillian(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2021
shocked
Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by elmessiahs(m): 6:26am On Jul 03, 2021
See igboho, having massive support from his people. Nnamdi obviously the opposite, they have sold him out for a piece of porridge.
Kanu might be crude in approach but his agitations is what majority of Nigerians crave.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by Tupaq: 6:26am On Jul 03, 2021
This denial is getting too much. Why is everybody on denial mood. Soon buhari would blame Malami for illegally arresting kalu. I think Malami is now on his own.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by naijapips02: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2021
It doesn't matter how he was caught as long he was caught.

Kanu oshi was a fugitive running from the Nigerian state.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by lastempero: 6:27am On Jul 03, 2021
banom:
In the end, I see Nnamdi Kanu coming out of this stronger, bolder and better. For nation's to be denying it shows Kanu is at the side of the law.

And please tell him, that struggle is never a one man show. We need to be m

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu by onuman: 6:28am On Jul 03, 2021
banom:

Nations know Buhari and kidnap ring through Buhari government’s kidnap of Umaru Dikko in GB during the 1980s.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / 2023: I Would Have Arrested Peter Obi - El-Rufai / FG Appoints Adepoju Carol Wura-Ola Acting Comptroller-General Of Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.