Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo (51584 Views)

Gani Adams: Bandits, Kidnappers Have Relocated To Kwara, Kogi / Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South West. / Operation Amotekun: Don't Blame Aare Ona Kakanfo If It Fails - Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by sammyj: 8:18am On Jul 03, 2021
Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Iba Gani Adams, has Friday revealed different communities bandits are mining gold in Yoruba land.

Gani Adams who was interviewed by VanguardLive crew, noted that bandits have taken over Owo, Oluse village in Ondo state, and have been mining their gold illegally.

Speaking expressly, Adams who was on October 14, 2017, declared the 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland by Oba Adeyemi III, the Alaafin of Oyo, opined that Ondo state government cannot enter the forest. He authoritatively noted that the bandits are being furnished with guns and food with helicopter.

His words: “As I am talking to you, do you know that our precious gold is being mined illegally by some bandits in Owo, Oluse village?

“Helicopter will come from sky and drop gun and food items for them. The Ondo state government cannot enter the forest.

“The Owo people cannot enter that forest. As I am talking to you some illegal miners are mining our gold at Ilesha and Ile-Ife. Do you know degenerated to crises of kidnapping in Ibarakpa?

“They were mining solid minerals at Igangan. That was one of the resources that gave Wakili more money to be more powerful to buy guns that led to kidnappings. They started from one place and eventual settled with kidnappings.

“There is this community in Oyo, beside Ago-Are…they call it Ira-Woli community. They are mining solid minerals there as I am talking to you. In Ijere too, they are mining our solid minerals as I am talking to you.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/bandits-mining-our-gold-in-south-west-says-aare-ona-kakanfo/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by KillMNKnow(f): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2021
Hmm! Bandits are somehow silent this days

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by colorsofrainbow: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Is there land because they're Nigerian
Mod mynd44 lalasticlala
I understand he has his views to make but the way this Fulani terrorist has been galavanting all over nairaland making unguarded remarks and still hasn't gotten checked is still beyond my understanding.
Make Una just dey do Una thing.

*** Oh! The terrorist has decided to edit his earlier comment undecided

289 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by colorsofrainbow: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2021

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by illicit(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2021
So are u just gonna talk about it

Abi the position of Aare na information minister

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by IamCookie(f): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Redundant Aare Ona Kakanfo...!

The recent Igboho travails come to mind...Who knows

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Baawaa(m): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2021
This Are Ole Kakanfo,is useless from the day one of his life

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Sunnybay7: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2021
Why not apprehend them and expose them

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by vedaxcool(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2021
grin grin grin This liar, hellu-cupta drops weapons for them and you were just looking? You liars should keep playing politics with security just because PMB did not give you pipeline security like was obtainable during the days of GEJ and PDP.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by orisa37: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2021
Thanks for this REPORT. They're the MACBAN spoiling. And MACBAN ARE BANDITS AND HIGH LEVEL CRIMINALS. THE SULTAN AND THE NW EMIRS ARE THEIR BOARD OF TRUSTEES AND FINANCIERS AND BUHARI ARE THEIR SPONSORS. OPC, AMOTEKUN AND THE STATE GOVERNMENTS SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM. YOU CANNOT OPEN YOUR EYES AND LET IN WASPS. THEY WANT TO STEAL ALL YOUR RESOURCES BEFORE THEY RESTRUCTURE.

From Orunto27

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by OBALOLA55(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin This liar, hellu-cupta drops weapons for them and you were just looking? You liars should keep playing politics with security just because PMB did not give you pipeline security like was obtainable during the days of GEJ and PDP.
THIS GUY WAS ONCE A YORUBA MAN. SMDH sad

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by OnyeOlokoro(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2021
E dun reach like dis

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by orisa37: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2021
Thanks for this REPORT. They're the MACBAN spoiling. And MACBAN ARE BANDITS AND HIGH LEVEL CRIMINALS. THE SULTAN AND THE NW EMIRS ARE THEIR BOARD OF TRUSTEES AND FINANCIERS AND BUHARI ARE THEIR SPONSORS. OPC, AMOTEKUN AND THE STATE GOVERNMENTS SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM. YOU CANNOT OPEN YOUR EYES AND LET IN WASPS. THEY WANT TO STEAL ALL YOUR RESOURCES BEFORE THEY RESTRUCTURE.

From Orunto27

AKEREDOLU AND OTHER GOVERNMENTS CONCERNED SHOULD TAKE BUHARI, MACBAN AND THE NIGERIAN MILITARY THE HAGUE TO EXPOSE THEM BY SUING THEM FOR VIOLATING HIS AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES AS A CONSTITUTIONAL STATE GOVERNMENT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by ZZ22: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:
I dont even know why its that easy for bororos to impersonate Yoruba here. Well Yoruba aligned in same thought with them not knowing the ulterior motives of the bororos that opened thousands of monickers to defend evil and propagate their jihad

37 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2021
vedaxcool:
But buhari is giving fulanis Terrorists arms and his brothers are catching out from arms and ransom deals

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by vedaxcool(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2021
[s]
Mikecold:
But buhari is giving fulanis Terrorists arms and his brothers are catching out from arms and ransom deals
[/s]

Liar show us where it says ondo state. Why are you so scared of posting the link

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by LLiKYekoba: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:

vedaxcool was a 'yoruba christian' during the 2015 election campaign.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Kagd10: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Vedaxcool was never. He's an aboki. He was one of those Usel....esss aboki trying to preach useless stuffs to Yoruba at that time.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by leofab(f): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Hmm...
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by vedaxcool(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2021
OBALOLA55:

I will give you 1M if you can point out where I ever claimed to be a Yoruba person.

I understand your only hope of pushing some of the senseless narratives people like Gani Adams parade (a thug who was paraded like a common criminal during the OPC crisis days under Obasanjo's administration) is by appealing to tribal sentiments. But I do not do tribal superiority complex neither do I pretend or pass myself as a Yoruba person.even when bigots of Igbo persuasion and ipob leaning claim I am Yoruba I always explain to them that I am not.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Liar show us where it says ondo state. Why are you so scared of posting the link
Here is a link Abdul

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/white-helicopter-supplies-us-ammunition-in-forest-bandit/

The question is "is it happening or not?

I don't know where you saw me mention ondo state

Can you even go to ondo bushes right now which have been occupied by fulanis taging highway kidnap?

If you can't go there how come you doubt what can be happening there

8 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by vedaxcool(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Mikecold:

I don't know where you saw me mention ondo state

Check the thread it is about Ondo, illegal mining by bandits. You dishonestly brought that piece of news to justify what the thug is saying which makes no sense.

PMB placed a no fly zone over zamfara to stop aircrafts from dropping arms there. Under Jonathan, the same tale was told was it GEJ supplying them with weapons.

Next time before undertaking candet propaganda, always comprehend what the discussion is about.
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by AmuAwusa: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
One naija undecided

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Thinktwicemybro: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
But Yoruba and fulani are one, please allow us hear word and enjoy your one Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Chibuzoc(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Uniswap: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2021
The conquest just started
Let the sell outs in the sw and se continue celebrating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Factfinder1(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021
The fulani government are aware of this and wont do shit about it......when you try chasing them thats when you will see all the security forces in Nigeria sent to come and arrest you for defending your territories......Nigeria is a failed and irredeemable country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Bandits Mining Our Gold In South-West - Aare Ona Kakanfo by Godada(m): 11:34am On Jul 03, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Family Thanks Buhari & Nigerians Over His Release / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.