Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie (25957 Views)

EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / EndSARS: Adamu Garba To Jack Dorsey "Stay Away From Nigerian Politics" / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by MANDIPUTIN: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
A former presidential aspirant who is also a controversial social media personality, Adamu Garba has come out in a recent video of an interview that was uploaded by Roots TV to share his thoughts concerning the ongoing Oduduwa agitation by Sunday Igboho with reference to the Biafra agitation in the Southeast which is being spearheaded by the recently arrested IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

According to Adamu's statement, he disclosed that Sunday Igboho started attacking people from other regions who were living in the Southwest part of the country after he gave orders for every fulani herdsman residing in Yoruba land to be exterminated.

Adamu however noted that it's not bad to have an Oduduwa nation or the Biafra Republic but all of them must be under the sovereign rulership of Nigeria or else it wouldn't work. He went further to use South Sudan as an example while narrating how they fought for a separate nation but weren't able to achieve it until China came to their aid.

Adamu when asked about his thoughts concerning the fact that the Oduduwa agitation was brought to place due to the incessant killings of indigenes of the Southwest by fulani herdsmen, stated that he had long been against open grazing and anything that has to do with grazing routes which is why he had advocated for the federal government to adopt the practice of cattle ranching.

Adamu made it clear that some miscreants in the country wouldn't have stood up to start attacking and insulting elder statesmen if the government had adopted the policy of cattle ranching, as he noted that there wouldn't have been people like Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu inciting people to kill and chase out fulani herdsmen from their regions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MKIbNh3M4A

Root TV

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by KillMNKnow(f): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
cheesy they forced us into one Nigeria..... Thinking is a way of dominating everyone else, after they failed they resorted to killing Sir. TF Balewa and Sardauna. They failed again. They recently killed Ahmed Gulak. I don't know what we did to this people afterall UK created this system with their support. I just don't get it. What y'all want. The oil money comes from SS. Oil is also becoming obsolete. 87% y'all live in our region pls.

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by mrvitalis(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Lol ...Nigeria would break there is nothing fulani can do about it

239 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by XXXXTENTACION: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Nigeria will surely break up undecided
the nepotism and corruption is too much undecided
every man with im kettle cheesy
Its necessary...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by pawesome(m): 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
E concern una

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Joromi1: 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
This Fulani terrorist with a scarred forehead. Your time is coming.

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Bigggloadofcum: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
With everything happening now in this country, it's only a matter of time.

This country would fall apart if something remarkable is not done soon.

People eyes dey red right now.

This fool is so blinded that he can't see the handwriting.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2021
When we drop religious or tribal sentiments to say enough is enough, no military might can stop the break up..

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Chimeluv(f): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dreamer undecided

4 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by sammyj: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
I wonder why the sudden fear and cry from these people. No want a breakup if there is Justice and Fairness in the country. You can't beat me and expect me not to cry. Go tell your pay slave masters !!!

53 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by rummmy: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
cheesy they forced us into one Nigeria..... Thinking is a way of dominating everyone else, after they failed they resorted to killing Sir. TF Balewa and Sardauna. They failed again. They recently killed Ahmed Gulak. I don't know what we did to this people afterall UK created this system with their support. I just don't get it. What y'all want
you killed ironsi,many others and over 4m igbos and think what you are typing I'd correct......you dey jonze......
The whole world have seen that this fulani government is something else.....
Shebi una don kidnap NK....we dash una....he have done his own part.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
The retarded extremist has gutted out another episodes of jargon just to stay on the right books of his Lord and most high Lord Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by realstars: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
It will break becaused the solidity of Nigeria has won out. only gabbage is what we are manageing with cows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Gbagura: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
This cow is a fugitive already. What an arrogance! We say we don't want to share same country with primitives again nd you're insisting we stay together because this damn cesspit favors y'all quota system region. If you like handover power to a southerner, this clamor will become much louder under him.

We hate Nigeria deeply and we're telling you to accept our views. We've loved this country but nothing has come out of it. I'm tired of epileptic power supply, tired of backward system. I hate being in the same country with backward minds. I want to belong to a country with a progress rate of 80% annually.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Iceyjayz: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ada mumu, you are lying. NIGERIA will split up and there's nothing you can do about it

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by tishbite41(m): 2:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
Viva Biafra

Make una touch MNK first, una eye go clear.

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by flokii: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
The reality of the matter is that Igbos led by Azikiwe designed the Nigeria we have now as far back as 60s' .. the only thing different is that Fulanis are the ones ruling and not Igbos.

Now they want out of what they forced on everyone. Maybe a constitution review to accomodate referendum and restructuring will calm the populace, just maybe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2021
This

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by fourboys: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fooool.. na only abokeys and politicians no wan make Nigeria break...FOOLSSSSS angry angry angry

18 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Tranquillity360: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
It have already started and must divide

14 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by SmartPolician: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2021
It's a good thing to see a northerner who supports ranching. I thought everybody in that region had lost it completely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by caleboxylic: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE

You are doing a good job bro. We will appreciate you later. No more to southern division.

With our unity,restructuring will take place in few months. We are almost there and referendum must be added to the new constitution.

God bless all southerners

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by festacman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Tochj(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
bensonman:
Everybody hear this loud and clear, fulanis and BMCs are the ones making tribal comments on nairaland.

Everyday, i checked gossipmill, tunde ednut's page, pulse Niger, instablog9ja and other pages on IG and I'll assure you that no yoruba is laughing at MNK the way it's done on Nairaland.

No igbo is laughing at chief Sunday ighoho the way BMCs made us believe here.

Let's unite as southerners and fight our common enemy.

THE ENEMY IS ALREADY AT THE GATE
I have lived in Lagos for 20 years
Yoruba and Igbo has a lot in common
Our enemies hide to bring fight btw us.
Enough is enough
oduduwa and IPOB
Wise up
Together we shall win

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by saintkel(m): 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Skillsnigeria: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
Dindirin oponu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Dpharisee: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Stop calling this joker 'former presidencial candidate' because he has never had any chance of even winning a counselor position in his ward.
Just because he declared unserious interest does not make him Nigeria's presidential candidate

9 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by slawormiir: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Exactly ....
The force holding Nigeria together is stronger than the that weak moda fuckkking van da waal forces

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by Ayomi90: 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
grin The Fulani Mofos are trying to make themselves happy. The heat is getting to them already. Oodua Nation n Biafra is close. God bless the Igbo ppl nd my Yoruba brothers.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie by bayelsaowei(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Fool raised to power 1million

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Suspends N-Power Program Indefinitely, Begins Investigation / [photo] CNN Election Monitoring Team Spotted In Ikeja This Morning / Turkish President, Erdogan Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.