Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,502 members, 7,861,437 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) (5185 Views)

Tinubu Sympathises With Parents Of Ivan Omhonrina Killed By Stray Bullet / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / IPOB Journalist Hit By Stray Bullet Fired By Soldiers In Awka (Disturbing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by BassReeves: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
QueenDebooo:
A Twitter user caught on camera the moment before 14yrs old girl trader, Jumoke was killed by police stray bullet at the Yoruba Nation Rally.
Watch Video: https://twitter.com/saharareporters/status/1411329527431696389?s=21

VIRUS ALERT

The alleged twitter video link is a masked link to a compromised website

DO NOT CLICK ON THE FAKE TWITTER LINK, IT IS MALICIOUS, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

YOUR PHONE/LAPTOP/TABLET/PC/COMPUTER WILL BE INFECTED IF YOU IGNORE THE WARNING NOT TO CLICK THE TWITTER LINK
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided I thought the police said she was stabbed

Believe Nigeria police at your Peril.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Brimstone77:
Rip to her and many others that were extrajudicially killed by those who are supposed to be protecting them..

Her only crime is being a Nigerian...

The country failed her,the leaders failed her..

I don't no why I cried because of her death,I don't know her but I felt really bad and sad seeing her lifeless body lying on the floor..

This is some one who went to look for her daily bread...

She was not among the protesters but she was killed... cry cry cry

Nigeria failed her
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
EKONGKING:
Nigerian police are most useless entity in whole world.
It's a shame to be associated with them and their families.
See how they lying about poor child .
Any poster supporting police version ,his brain is filled with cow dung

They shall all die a miserable death.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
Just like that...they ve killed a young girl who woke up this morning,greeted her parents and went off to hustle only to be killed by the NIGERIAN security operatives.

We know who the true terrorists are in this country!

Young girl that was in search for a better life for herself.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
Mixedfraction:
Oh God of creation,
Direct our noble course,
Guide our leaders right,"

"HELP OUR YOUTHS THE TRUTH TO KNOW"

by truth, I mean for all of us to know that Nigeria cannot be saved.. the best solution is divide peacefully..

by leaders I mean people like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho

And by noble course I mean the secession movement

They warned us but we called them con artist. God save us from Fulani.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Usernamer:

Believe Nigeria police at your Peril.

The bad eggs are not up to 20%
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by redsun(m): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2021
Poor girl. She has finally rested from the suffering of being born into a world of imbecilic adults.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Usernamer:

They warned us but we called them con artist. God save us from Fulani.

Yes they are scammers, beware of them. Sunday igboho is a fugitive and will be arrested soon.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chatflick:
And the police just said it was stab wounds. Buhari and all his supporters will end up miserable. Ndiara

We should confirm before making wrong accusations. I don't believe the police will kill such a young helpless girl.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

We should confirm before making wrong accusations. I don't believe the police will kill such a young helpless girl.

Such a heartless human. She was killed by gunshot wound.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2021
now when Yoruba youths start to attacked police stations, they we claimed we don't respect authority

what offence does this teenage commit that you've to shoot her ? you useless police force can't fire Bandits but innocent kid?

jumoke May the officer that shot you without no provocation buried all his kids before next week runs out, he will cried over all his kids

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Chatflick(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

Are you sure? It seems you're not in Nigeria brotherly
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
FAKENEWS and virus plus spam link
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sweeetheart:
now when Yoruba youths start to attacked police stations, they we claimed we don't respect authority

what offence does this teenage commit that you've to shoot her ? you useless police force can't fire Bandits but innocent kid?

jumoke May the officer that shot you without no provocation buried all his kids before next week runs out, he will cried over all his kids

Going after security force is another thing entirely, they also have families and that would escalate to war
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Chatflick:

Are you sure? It seems you're not in Nigeria brotherly

We need to be sure she died from gunshot wound, the hospital will give us full details.

May Allah grant her Paradise.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
FAKENEWS and virus plus spam link

Fake news that she didn't die from Gunshot ?
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

She didn't.

Where is the video, show us.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

Two BMC crew, she died from gun shot wound. All these bmc are clueless and heartless.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

She didn't.

Where is the video, show us.

Check the thread or twitter. It's everywhere
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

Check the thread or twitter. It's everywhere

The link is a virus to infect your computer
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Usernamer:

Two BMC crew, she died from gun shot wound. All these bmc are clueless and heartless.

Stop hating on us, that's our job, weare not stealing or commit crime. We are only doing our job.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

Going after security force is another thing entirely, they also have families and that would escalate to war

go and check how revolution started in countries that experience it, what exactly was the offence of that promising child?

imagine a child that should be enjoying dividend of democracy is outside Hawking to make ends needs yet the useless force still take her breath

henceforth I won't write rip on Nigeria securities, those idiots deserved to died and their families perish. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The link is a virus to infect your computer

No twitter for us, so I didn't bother to click it. I'm sure she wasn't killed by stray bullet.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by vasel15: 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
QueenDebooo:
A Twitter user caught on camera the moment before 14yrs old girl trader, Jumoke was killed by police stray bullet at the Yoruba Nation Rally.

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/saharareporters/status/1411329527431696389?s=21

The 14yr old blood already divided Nigeria we can't go back and be friends after this
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by odduduwa: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

how can I join BMC, I need a job

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2021
Sweeetheart:

go and check how revolution started in countries that experience it, what exactly was the offence of that promising child?

imagine a child that should be enjoying dividend of democracy is outside Hawking to make ends needs yet the useless force still take her breath

henceforth I won't write rip on Nigeria securities, those idiots deserved to died and their families perish. nonsense

If you Yoruba’s and Igbo gang up against our Forces who will defend us?
We need to unite as one and fight our common external enemies which are the Niger Boko Haram and ISWAP.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
vasel15:

The 14yr old blood already divided Nigeria we can't go back and be friends after this

She should be the reason why we should unite as one.
We don't want dead bodies anymore.
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Gumidino: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
odduduwa:
how can I join BMC, I need a job

Get your PVC and Join APC
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by odduduwa: 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

I have pvc and I'm from osun state which is an APC state , whatelse should I do
Re: Man Caught On Cam The Moment Before 14yrs Trader Was Hit By Stray Bullet (video) by Usernamer: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
Gumidino:

grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking! Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Playing Draft Game With New APC Chairman-Pics / Benue Bans Ogogoro / AMCON, Capital Oil’s Talks Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.