Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium (38521 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match / Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / Brazil Vs Mexico: World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by wiseone28: 8:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
See crowd
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Eriokanmi: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
More pictures,
You can see our Naija Brethren leaving Angrily
Nice one, OP. I love that stadium. I've been there once the last time i visited Anaheim, Torrence too

2 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Reference(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
It is the Mexicans I pity. They thought they were coming to watch a contest of a once passionate powerhouse of African football, that won Olympic Gold at the expense of two South American giants right there on American soil....

....sadly all they could see were figurines of a washed up country that has lost its way in almost every facet of life and declined in every discernible pursuit of excellence and glory.

Ask typical Nigerians if they really care about the outcome of this match and it will not even feature on their top 100 regrets of the week.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Bahamas95(m): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
What pained me most was Rey Mysterio that scored a brace and got one assist.......Our defenders were sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Kingcalls: 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
sanpipita:

You are being ignorant here the sports minister didn't pick the team, NFF did.

The sports minister only reacted to comments made by Rohr which is true, a national team coach should be ready to work with anyone, Keshi and even oliseh took local boys and taught them, why can't Rohr do same

He is only going abroad looking for players to naturalize, that's not coaching

Which nonsense are u saying..is it Nffs job to pick players or the coach?? U are part of this useless country's problem...u encourage stupidity
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Kingcalls: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
paulolee:
dt game was soo horible to watch bt d only positive was dt the boys tried not to conceed more than 4..
I still blame dt result on rohr speech saying"home based can't beat mexico" n dt words ws so downgrading n a moral killer..
I hope he learnt some lessons after d game, dts wat you get when u av a coach dt hardly follows d local league n prefer to spend more time following n begging players dt are outside d country just because they are "foreign based"...

How can home based beat an international Mexico team....even Brazil home based might not beat a Mexican team made up of internationals...
He is a coach , he knows what can work and what can not ....

2 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by saintkel(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Sports minister finished him.
Insulted and berated him.
Forcefully urging him to play HOMEBOYS all through. I never knew one of those players.
They played like they were owed salaries.
I don't understand
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by sanpipita(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kingcalls:

Which nonsense are u saying..is it Nffs job to pick players or the coach?? U are part of this useless country's problem...u encourage stupidity

Seems comprehension is hard for you, where did I say it was okay for NFF to pick the team? go and check run up to this game and see how chaotic it was.

Many players were pulling out, Rohr with his attitude didn't help matters, he is national team coach and should oversee every player
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Yesboss0009: 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
I so much love Mexico
There own Spanish language is bae
Plus the type of drugs the do there

My love for
Pablo Escabor shaa
The odogwu of all times

Escobar is columbian

Chio see wetin weed the do me
Yeah I meant El Chapo
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Techguy96(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Shattuck:
ok this explains a lot, the boys were really poor.
I think this is their first time playing together, the match was like Mexican national team against some random boys from Nigeria,

3 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by jaxxy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
PLEASE
I want to use the medium to ask the Nigerian Minster of Sports to retract the insults he heaped on the Nigerian Super Eagles Coach.

He was so confident about the HOME BASED BOYS but to my uttermost dismay, these Boys flew all the way from Africa to soil my Los Angeles city ( the City of Angels).

The ATTACK was completely absurd.
Please stop flying such boys to represent us.
I don't believe the International boys would have garnered such disgrace, not to talk of taking such from MEXICO.

4:0 is too much.
How could they take such a Flight Risk coming down to the West Coast of the United States to offer us such a soured defeat?
Anyway this is what I have got.

About 52,000 spectators graced this match.
It was fun in the end because MEXICANS like Food

I think it’s absurd that a coach takes a home based team abroad for their 1st competitive match. Home based player are green horn to international foot ball bt worse off is they are a new team that haven’t properly understood their game and synchronized. It is a moral killer and not a booster to take them abroad to play an international team.

The local boys should start with easier teams in Africa then gradually grow and the coach identifies the main players who can start for the team then they can play international games.

This approach was very wrong. Completely wrong and an abuse of privilege and almost a waste of time.

Nice stadium. America has good infrastructure.

3 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Techguy96(m): 8:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
mbahdi:
It's like there's no more copid19 in mexico see as people pack full like sardines
That's not Mexico

1 Like

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by extol1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
op, abegiii. even Ukraine with international players collection four from England. I encourage the local players to put in more effort
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
California never ceases to expose that its the dirtiest city in the US

Look at trash everywhere.

1 Like

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by begge: 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
I thank GOD i didn't watch the match
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by lereinter(m): 9:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Be thankful that you reside in US at times like this in nigeria

With the situation of the country, how do you expect the boys to perform

Boys who play on empty stomach

Why don't they treat the home based boys like their foreign counterparts

Why didn't they allow them camp in say UK for training, before heading to US

Most of the boys have not fly before moreover visit a sane country

Kudos to them

2 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by darkstar6971(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
PLEASE the SPORTS MINISTER shouldn't make such mistakes again.
The ATTACK was awful.
Ahh so home based players no go fly again?? grin
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by MrJames007: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please which model of Kia is this

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by PAWG(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
PLEASE
I want to use the medium to ask the Nigerian Minster of Sports to retract the insults he heaped on the Nigerian Super Eagles Coach.

He was so confident about the HOME BASED BOYS but to my uttermost dismay, these Boys flew all the way from Africa to soil my Los Angeles city ( the City of Angels).

The ATTACK was completely absurd.
Please stop flying such boys to represent us.
I don't believe the International boys would have garnered such disgrace, not to talk of taking such from MEXICO.

4:0 is too much.
How could they take such a Flight Risk coming down to the West Coast of the United States to offer us such a soured defeat?
Anyway this is what I have got.
About 52,000 spectators graced this match.
It was fun in the end because MEXICANS like Food

Hmmn, I thought you were lying about been live at the venue, nice!
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by oseiwe(m): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
seankafor:
It's like this match is played right at Mexican den cos na Mexicans full the stadium.
It wouldn't be L.A without the mexicans
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
Proffdada:
Na so so Yansh you dey snap
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
PAWG:

Hmmn, I thought you were lying about been live at the venue, nice!
I'm bigger than that.
I travel a lot.
I'm an Educated Professional.
Not all Nairalanders are demeaning & deceitful.

2 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
licvil:

Have you been to califonia, Mr. MAN?
No I haven't Sir.
What's the heck about California, except in it being the 6th largest world economy.
We can meet.
Tell me your location there.
Apart from Sacramento, I can drive to anywhere you stay.. Make we chop, Life's too short.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Revolva(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Imagine a state like California has up to 25 stadiums ...mehn America is a very good place to invest in sports ...

I never even count other states in America own stadiums oo

SARSCoV2:
California never ceases to expose that its the dirtiest city in the US

Look at trash everywhere.

Shameful statement how can Cali be dirty ...u don't even know anytin about Cali ...

Go read about Cali economy ...you go fear ..say even the state is richer than. The whole of Africa ..so STFU ..wetin dirty there ...

1 Like

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Revolva:
Imagine a state like California has up to 25 stadiums ...mehn America is a very good place to invest in sports ...

Yes.
It's a very very very wealthy state.
They made almost 6 Million US Dollars from that match. They sited the match there because of MEXICANS and they love soccer.

2 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
lereinter:

Be thankful that you reside in US at times like this in nigeria

With the situation of the country, how do you expect the boys to perform

Boys who play on empty stomach

Why don't they treat the home based boys like their foreign counterparts

Why didn't they allow them camp in say UK for training, before heading to US

Most of the boys have not fly before moreover visit a sane country

Kudos to them
You are very RIGHT.
The situation of Nigeria can make MESSI & CR7 play like Baruwa....
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
Revolva:

Shameful statement how can Cali be dirty ...u don't even know anytin about Cali ...

Go read about Cali economy ...you go fear ..say even the state is richer than. The whole of Africa ..so STFU ..wetin dirty there ...

Hello! Cali is the dirtiest state in THE USA. And also the state of homelessness.

Economy is great, but you can take dirtiness and homelessness from the state.

1 Like

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Revolva(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yes.
It's a very very very wealthy state.
They made almost 6 Million US Dollars from that match. They sited the match there because of MEXICANS and they love soccer.
Yeah you see why MLS is growing and many Europeans soccer stars are willing to invest in America ..as well .. Infrastructure is there and they are rich and can buy tickets to view any soccer match ..

Abeg any body wey no no say yankee na no1 that person is just bias

SARSCoV2:

Hello! Cali is the dirtiest state in THE USA. And also the state of homelessness.

Some days ago they showed some homeless peeps in Edmonton Canada I was surprised as Innocent as a city like Edmonton

Bros why bad mouth North America Dem tell u say I. No no all dese

Them own dirty even better pass ur own here wey everywhere for naija de smell and na living hell

So StFU ....western country is cleaner then Africa by far ...
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
SARSCoV2:

We have too many Homeless people because people cross borders without Papers and again California is very expensive.
IF you say California is dirty, what will you say about Louisiana and New York?

3 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

We have too many Homeless people because people cross borders without Papers and again California is very expensive.

Those states are learners where California stands. No one disputes this facts.

Cali is dirty

1 Like

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Revolva(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Exactly bro many Mexicans are making America look dirty and they are the real problem I fact cross border immigrants are the problem of America homelessness if you dig deep

It's everywhere Dem own homeless peeps get levels pass Nigeria by far LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG / Odion Ighalo Turned Down Inter Milan And Tottenham For Man United (Screen shot) / Photo Of Super Eagles As Superheroes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.