Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium (38584 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match / Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / Brazil Vs Mexico: World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Panda7(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
PLEASE
I want to use the medium to ask the Nigerian Minster of Sports to retract the insults he heaped on the Nigerian Super Eagles Coach.

He was so confident about the HOME BASED BOYS but to my uttermost dismay, these Boys flew all the way from Africa to soil my Los Angeles city ( the City of Angels).

The ATTACK was completely absurd.
Please stop flying such boys to represent us.
I don't believe the International boys would have garnered such disgrace, not to talk of taking such from MEXICO.

4:0 is too much.
How could they take such a Flight Risk coming down to the West Coast of the United States to offer us such a soured defeat?
Anyway this is what I have got.
About 52,000 spectators graced this match.
It was fun in the end because MEXICANS like Food

you see most of our local players are not well exposed, so the league needs this kind of exposure
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Panda7:

you see most of our local players are not well exposed, so the league needs this kind of exposure
It's true.
Although my bet was 2:0 at most.
But before I could get into the stadium, they had already scored two.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Revolva:

Exactly bro many Mexicans are making America look dirty and they are the real problem I fact cross border immigrants are the problem of America homelessness if you dig deep

It's everywhere Dem own homeless peeps get levels pass Nigeria by far LOL
You won't blame them.
AMERICA is truly blessed.
Some countries have been caused with bad leaders serially.
It's like them use GOOD LEADERSHIP swear for America.. How can a country have such huge number of companies.
Why won't there be jobs?
I don't expect all Nigerian Players to return to Naija.
How can INEC chairman be more qualified than those running for elective positions in Nigeria?
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by aikyg(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
He told the Sports Ministry and NFA that the home based Super Eagles were not good enough.

lexy2014:
What was he right about?
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by GEEBITE: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2021
California is a state not a city. Have you been to San Jose,Cupertino or the Capital Sacramento. Very clean and lovely places. San Francsco used to be a great place till they allow homeless and junkies run it down all in the name of liberalism.
SARSCoV2:
California never ceases to expose that its the dirtiest city in the US

Look at trash everywhere.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by ubox: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
Shellsploit:
see light everywhere...
flood light for Abuja stadium sef, person no fit use am read novel!

Abuja stadium sef!

Lol, u fit read encyclopedia for godswill akpabio intl stadium, uyo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
GEEBITE:
California is a state not a city. Have you been to San Jose,Cupertino or the Capital Sacramento. Very clean and lovely places. San Francsco used to be a great place till they allow homeless and junkies run it down all in the name of liberalism.

It still does not deter the fact that its the dirtiest state in USA. So you had to mention clean places... grin grin grin

Even Nevada and Illinois have peaceful places grin grin grin
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by GEEBITE: 11:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dont mind him,probably an unexposed fella. I used to live very close to Villa park the stadium for Aston villa in Birmingham. Match day are always helll with litters everywhere but the litters will disappear by the time you wake up the next day. The club compensate residents within the postcode with discounted tickets for two home games for the inconveniences. .
Revolva:
Imagine a state like California has up to 25 stadiums ...mehn America is a very good place to invest in sports ...

I never even count other states in America own stadiums oo

Shameful statement how can Cali be dirty ...u don't even know anytin about Cali ...

Go read about Cali economy ...you go fear ..say even the state is richer than. The whole of Africa ..so STFU ..wetin dirty there ...
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Zxcvbnm98: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2021
I would've gone if I knew they were playing on time, damn! Just a few hours away from me, would've made the perfect road trip. When I checked the scores and I saw 2-0 early in the first half I was embarrassed because I already bragged to my Mexican friends I play soccer with yesterday morning. Until I checked the lineup and saw that I couldn't recognize any of their names.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2021
GEEBITE:
Dont mind him,probably an unexposed fella. I used to live very close to Villa park the stadium for Aston villa in Birmingham. Match day are always helll with litters everywhere but the litters will disappear by the time you wake up the next day. The club compensate residents within the postcode with discounted tickets for two home games for the inconveniences. .

Hello! Mr. Americana, Can you tell me in one sentence the dirtiest state in US?

You claim to reside in The USA and still arguing a known fact. Its shouldnt be an argument if you reside in the USA. California owns the trophy for the dirtiest state.

1 Like

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

You claim to reside in The USA and still arguing a known fact. Its shouldnt be an argument if you reside in the USA. California owns the trophy for the dirtiest state.
Why the argument about whether clean or not clean. It's not necessary. Na Good Life carry us come here grin grin grin grin grin
California houses a lot of homeless when compared to many.
The reason is simple which I stated above.
However, you and I know it's also one of the most expensive states to reside.
Residents leave California, only to relocate you Texas because of how expensive California is.
California houses almost all the HOLLYWOOD Actors, and Entertainers.
It has one of the Best weathers, if not the Best.
And Residents work all year round.
Companies prefer citing their stuffs in California.
The Most durable cars come from California.
Most cars shipped from snowy areas don't stand the test of time.
In Fact, one I shipped from Pennsylvania had its underneath dropping down because of corrosion from snow.
Most Cars berthed in Lagos come from California.

2 Likes

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by AngelicBeing: 12:31am On Jul 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
see light everywhere...
flood light for Abuja stadium sef, person no fit use am read novel!

Abuja stadium sef!
Mexico is a working nation, unlike Nigeria that is a failed state ruled by a dead carcass called bull - hari,, angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Why the argument about whether clean or not clean. It's not necessary.
California houses a lot of homeless when compared to many.
The reason is simple which I stated above.
However, you and I know it's also one of the most expensive states to reside.
Residents leave California, only to relocate you Texas because of how expensive California is.
California houses almost all the HOLLYWOOD Actors, and Entertainers.
It has one of the Best weathers, if not the Best.
And Residents work all year round.
Companies prefer citing their stuffs in California.
The Most durable cars come from California.
Most cars shipped from snowy areas don't stand the test of time.
In Fact, one I shipped from Pennsylvania had its underneath dropping down because of corrosion from snow.
Most Cars berthed in Lagos come from California.

I never mentioned or disputed this facts. My emphasis its it being the dirtiest state. It has the biggest economy, celebrity hotspot, and great weather, No argument about that. But its dirty and land of the homeless. And not all parts are dirty, but generally speaking, Its the dirtiest state with loads of roadside sleeping camps

1 Like

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

I never mentioned or disputed this facts. My emphasis its it being the dirtiest state. It has the biggest economy, celebrity hotspot, and great weather, No argument about that. But its dirty and land of the homeless. And not all parts are dirty, but generally speaking, Its the dirtiest state with loads of roadside sleeping camps
You are absolutely correct.
Just that it was looking like an argument between you & the Guy.
Me na Money and Good life carry me come.
Life's too short.
If not for Trump, the homeless would have overrun the state. However, I won't blame those illegal migrants from Mexico.
Naija can't guarantee me such happiness.

1 Like

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Panda7(m): 1:28am On Jul 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's true.
Although my bet was 2:0 at most.
But before I could get into the stadium, they had already scored two.

i think the players are grossely affected by huge fans presence since there are not much match day fans presence in nigeria
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 05, 2021
Panda7:

i think the players are grossely affected by huge fans presence since there are not much match day fans presence in nigeria
You nailed it too.
Out of the 52,000 fans, Mexicans were like 50,000 grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Panda7(m): 2:07am On Jul 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You nailed it too.
Out of the 52,000 fans, Mexicans were like 50,000 grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that was the correct score. 2 each for the fans difference. imagine being shy in front of the fans?
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Panda7:

that was the correct score. 2 each for the fans difference. imagine being shy in front of the fans?
They sited the match there to generate MILLIONS.
Make dem give Naija Boys their Share abeg.
The Money go too much.
They knew Mexicans own California.
Next may be MEXICO Vs USA.
Expect Hollywood stars. grin grin grin grin grin
That one Crowd go be die.

Although the next match to be played there will be the ALL STARS MATCH.
coming up in August, possibly 25th.
Dem sabi pursue money.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by buzmanjohn(m): 2:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by lexy2014: 4:26am On Jul 05, 2021
aikyg:
He told the Sports Ministry and NFA that the home based Super Eagles were not good enough.

It's d same he has also said on different occasions that our foreign based players aren't good enough. So who exactly is good enough for him?

What exactly makes a set of players "good enough"? What is d purpose of a friendly match& what was d purpose of this very friendly match?
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Shattuck(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2021
Techguy96:

I think this is their first time playing together, the match was like Mexican national team against some random boys from Nigeria,
true
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:46am On Jul 05, 2021
seankafor:
It's like this match is played right at Mexican den cos na Mexicans full the stadium.
There are alot of Mexicans that resides in California
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2021
mbahdi:
It's like there's no more copid19 in mexico see as people pack full like sardines
It's United States not Mexico
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:06am On Jul 05, 2021
PAWG:

Hmmn, I thought you were lying about been live at the venue, nice!
You guys are just funny

1 Like

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by PAWG(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You guys are just funny

Funny how? We were on the Nigeria vs Mexico live thread waiting for the game to commence when he said he was live at the venue and would be posting pics. Someone said he should post pics else he was lying. All through the game he didn’t , hence my thought, till I saw his thread on FP.

What’s funny there?
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by lereinter(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You are very RIGHT.
The situation of Nigeria can make MESSI & CR7 play like Baruwa....

You love soccer, nice to talk more afoayo2018@gmail.com...
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by skytanics(m): 10:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Corona virus � subdued
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by otipoju(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2021
seankafor:
It's like this match is played right at Mexican den cos na Mexicans full the stadium.

Na Mexicans full for California, Texas Arizona,Florida and New Mexico
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Panda7(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

They sited the match there to generate MILLIONS.
Make dem give Naija Boys their Share abeg.
The Money go too much.
They knew Mexicans own California.
Next may be MEXICO Vs USA.
Expect Hollywood stars. grin grin grin grin grin
That one Crowd go be die.

Although the next match to be played there will be the ALL STARS MATCH.
coming up in August, possibly 25th.
Dem sabi pursue money.

that is entertainment/showbiz for you. not like the nigerian counterpart who will not go to improve on themselves
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by GEEBITE: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Try to be more resourceful using the internet . WTH is "most dirtiest state" It is not everything you see or read on the internet that is accurate or an undisputed fact. Have you been to Newark and Trenton in NJ or Flatbush and Bed Stuy in Brooķlyn in NY.Does that make NY or NY the dirtiest states in US cos I have seen terrible sights around those hoods. What about Baltimore rated the poorest city in US based on living conditions. Will you now say Maryland is the dirtiest state. California has one of the most beautiful sights and clean cities
in US from Bev hills,San Bernadino,Hollywod etc . You can not use the homeless issues in LA and Bay area to lay that claim of being the dirtiest. Do you know how many cities are in California,in fact it has the highest number of cities that is the reason for having the highest electoral college votes.
SARSCoV2:

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
GEEBITE:
Try to be more resourceful using the internet . WTH is "most dirtiest state" It is not everything you see or read on the internet that is accurate or an undisputed fact. Have you been to Newark and Trenton in NJ or Flatbush and Bed Stuy in Brooķlyn in NY.Does that make NY or NY the dirtiest states in US cos I have seen terrible sights around those hoods. What about Baltimore rated the poorest city in US based on living conditions. Will you now say Maryland is the dirtiest state. California has one of the most beautiful sights and clean cities
in US from Bev hills,San Bernadino,Hollywod etc . You can not use the homeless issues in LA and Bay area to lay that claim of being the dirtiest. Do you know how many cities are in California,in fact it has the highest number of cities that is the reason for having the highest electoral college votes.

Hello, All you composed as not displaced California as the dirtiest state in the US. I think this is a renowned fact that shouldn't be debated. Only on Nairaland I see someone contest that fact.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by GEEBITE: 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Have you been to California?
SARSCoV2:

Hello, All you composed as not displaced California as the dirtiest state in the US. I think this is a renowned fact that shouldn't be debated. Only on Nairaland I see someone contest that fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola's Tweet Mocking Arsenal Sparks Off Fans Reaction / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You / Asisat Oshoala All Swagged Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.