Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium (38550 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: Super Eagles Coach Announces Squad For Friendly Match / Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 / Brazil Vs Mexico: World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
GEEBITE:
Have you been to California?

Yes please!
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 8:04am On Apr 26, 2022
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 6:57am On May 03, 2022
Larryfest:

Good morning sir, I trust you and the family are good? I have been following your topics and post for a while now and I know how benevolent you are which prompts me to ask a favour from you this morning and I will be very happy if you can assist me.

Sir I don't know if you have any android phone you are currently not making use of because I'm badly in need of a good working smart phone right now as the little one I'm managing right now only works when there's light and after the light goes off it doesn't take up to 20mins before going off. It has made the little hustling I do get from time to time very difficult to see again as it is usually always off (you know how erratic naija power supply is right now) and I need the hustle more badly to make daily earns meet and pay my house rent which has already expired. Sorry to bother you sir
So Sorry about your predicament.
I have, but how to get it across to you is my biggest challenge. Although I have someone who may be visiting Nigeria in July.
But it's still under consideration due to insecurity that has enveloped her region.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 10:56am On May 03, 2022
I see...ok, i ain't begging no snobbish person no more. For over a month now?...nah...not worth it. Time to dust off my feet and walk away. smiley God's gonna do it. No love lost. None found.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2022
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 9:05am On May 16, 2022
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 5:59am On May 21, 2022
Larryfest:

Good morning sir, I hope you are doing fine? Sorry to bother you again, a family friend gave me his former phone almost new but in a pretty bad shape because of the screen so I thought fixing it would be a lot better than having to put you in the stress of having to look for someone to send yours down here. I can't come up with the whole amount of fixing it right so I'm hoping you could assist me with whatever God directs you to. Thank you and God bless you sir.
Ok.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 2:57pm On May 21, 2022
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2022
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2022
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 2:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 2:22am On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=113026663] Ok.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
@LARRYFEST
.... where do you reside in Nigeria?
Need to know how to get the phone across to you.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
@LARRYFEST .... where do you reside in Nigeria? Need to know how to get the phone across to you.
I live in Sango Ota,Ogun state. Very close to the Lagos/Ogun border.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 18, 2022
Larryfest:

I live in Sango Ota,Ogun state. Very close to the Lagos/Ogun border.
Okay
Do you have any post office close to your residence?
I may need to send it to that post office for you to go there and pick it up.
Remember you must have a valid means of Identification.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 7:37am On Sep 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Okay
Yes sir the Ota post office isn't that far from my area and I do have a valid means of identification too.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Okay
Good day sir. I haven't heard from you since, I hope you haven't forgotten about me.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Larryfest:

Good day sir. I haven't heard from you since, I hope you haven't forgotten about me.
Not at all
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 8:10am On Oct 24, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Not at all
Thanks sir. I will be on the lookout.
Re: My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium by Larryfest(m): 11:44pm On Dec 19, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not at all
Compliment of the season to you sir. I hope you haven't forgotten about me yet? hoping to hear from you soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Asisat Oshoala Parasoccer And Girls Football Tournament / Mohamed Salah Apologises To Young Fan For Scoring Late Against Tunisia / NFF Reacts To Siasia's Resignation: You’re An Ingrate, We Will Expose You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.