Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women (2716 Views)

Notable Similarities Between Nigerian Homes. / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2021
The Difference Between Nigerian Women vs Western Women?

As I grow up, I constantly hear from some heavy cultured Nigerians who believes that, Nigeria women are more better than western women which is not true. From age 7/9 I have been following up with western society and I will share my own opinion, and give the difference between Nigeria women vs western women in cultural views

1. NIGERIA WOMEN VS WESTERN WOMEN
All women are the same with different shade of characters. And their person is heavily being influence by their culture. A woman is a woman, no matter where they come from.

2. FINANCE
Western women are more financially stable, and are more financially independent. Because they live in a more sane, selfless and prosperous society.

Nigeria women are not financially stable and not that financially independent. Because they live in a greedy, corrupt society. Most of them depend on the financial strength and pocket of their husband.

3. EQUALITY
Western cultures promote equality. Their laws gives men and women equal right. Women are meant to believe that men and women are all equals, therefore women are powerful and has more right as their laws favours women more.

Unlike Nigeria cultures does not promote women right or equality. Nigeria women are meant to believe that, a woman is subject to her husband as God created it to be. This is 100℅ true.

4. PATIENCE / ENDURANCE
Nigerian women are more mellow than western. They are humble because they were born into a very hash environment. A Nigeria woman is more willing to endure any form of hardship than a western woman. Therefore they are more prone to tolerate all form of abuse from their husband. Nigeria women can suffer silently over the infidelity of their husband (cheating is allowed for men) but not for women.

Unlike western women, they can divorce you over little trivial issues. If you cheat on her, you are finished. Unless you genuinely repent and plead.

If a western woman loves her hubby so much, she may endure her man infidelity but still threaten divorce.

5. MARRIAGE
Nigerian women do not care about your good looks. They will marry a man bases on the financial strength and glory of a man. They will marry you for money and personality even though you are ugly. Nigeria women will marry for money and not for unconditional love.

Western women will marry you for love and for good looks. Western women can lust and hunt after handsome men with good features. They may not marry you for money, but they can still divorce you just to cash out.

I have seen many Nigeria men who traveled abroad and will still be looking for a wife back home. They will tell you that Nigeria women is more better for them than western women, this is a big lie. The reason why they want to marry back home is because, they are Nigerian personel. They can only feel complete by marrying a fellow Nigerian like them self who will make them complete. And you will hardly see any Nigeria woman who traveled abroad, come back home to pick a man.

6. CARE / GIVING
Nigerian women will leave or flee from you when you are financial broke. Unlike western women who knows how to love and cares. I have seen many Nigeria men who are financially down, they receive all manner of insult and abuse from their Nigerian wives. If you are a Nigeria married broke man, you will loss your right being the macho man - this is a sickness of every women

Western women are more caring. They just know how to care and be more supportive to their broke husband. They care so much about the well being of others

7. DIVORCE AND LAWS
If you marry a Nigerian woman, you only have 50% chance to divorce. And even when they divorce, the Nigeria cultures and laws are bias towards women. I have not seen any judge or court in Nigeria that favours a woman in divorce than their hubby. Women does not have divorce right in Nigeria.

Most Nigeria women can also endure and prefer not to divorce their husband. If Nigeria women have all the benefit western women has from the law, they will do worse and heavily take advantage of Nigeria men just like the western women currently does to their western hubby.

Western women are more prone to divorce you. If you marry a western woman, you have 70% chance to divorce. Their laws also heavily favours women and dealt with men mercilessly.

A western woman can divorce their hubby for small reason and heavily dealt with their hubby in divorce; (equality)(alimony)(child support)

Also, online dating) has made marriage a total joke in the western world. They marry any how and divorce any how, as if marriage is a speed dating

Divorce to the average Nigeria woman means, a life sentence to loneliness, and financial struggles. Most Nigeria women depends on their husband as they can"t stand the family burden alone when divorced

8. IMMORALITY / PROMISCUITY
Nigeria women wins this one hands down. Go into the bustling street of Nigeria cities and town and see what is happening on the street. You will have the shock of your life. Nearly to all the teenage girls and adult ladies are now into coded runs (prostitution)

In those days, you will only see sex workers in brothels, but right now, immorality has taken all over Nigeria street, cities and towns. Coded runs has now become the quick financial freedom (trend) of Nigeria females

There is a popular place in my home town ( E junction) you will see all manner of tiny teenage girls as young as 14/15/16/17 years old doing sex work. it is so bad to the point were they are now hawking themselves. Sex is so cheap as much as sorrow and death is easy to obtain here.

I feel sorry for Nigeria men abroad who suffered, traveled, work hard and come back home just for the sake of marriage (I pity you) for taking such a huge risk

By the time you go back to your base and you are trying to work papers (visa) for your fiancee to come join you in America/Canada, she is busy here with many Dicks. They just can't do without Dickson just as one can not do without water. Nigeria girls have lost their sexual morals.

FINAL WORDS
☆All women are wonderful and perfect mothers, but they are terrible wives.

☆Nigeria women are more mellow, humble on marriage while western women are more caring, supportive on marriage.

BUT if they give me a choice between a Nigeria woman and a Western woman, I will choose a western woman hands down

grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
The only thing I like more about Nigeria women is that, they are more mellow because hardship has broken their soul from tender age.

This will enable them to appreciate their hubby

EDIT

An op below quote me and mis quote me because he thought I was refaring Nigerian women as poor which is not the case.

I used the word brokeness (humility) I was talking about Nigeria women are more mellow (humble) than western women. I speak truth because I know that Nigeria women are more calm in nature

Broken soul = humble soul
Mellow = Calm (lowly)

I repeat: Nigeria women will appreciate their hubby because they are more broken (HUMBLE) than western women

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Rightly said I will choose a western woman too if I had the choice.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by dammypat(f): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mr op, did you put all of these up to confuse/convince yourself the more on your desire of marrying a western women or you have dated/marry all the Nigeria women to reach this your shallow conclusion? Are you trying to say every women in your linage are what you described above?
No one is telling not to you to marry a western women as that has been your childhood fantasy even up till now but stylishly bashing Nigeria women is very immature of you,even despite having your mother,sisters,aunties and grannies as Nigerians
Grow up and know that every human being whether male or female are not psychologically and mentally designed in the same way,just as you have described all Nigeria women.
We are not all prostitutes, many of us are financially independent,toiling day and night to have a life, many of us have Husbands abroad we are 100% faithful to, many of us are the provider while our husbands are still looking for jobs for years and no noise is being heard
Get yourself a wife with the fear and knowledge of God no matter the color or origin and you shall have peace.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by MMotimo: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lostchild:
The only thing I like more about Nigeria women is that, they are more mellow because hardship has broken their soul from tender age.

This will enable them to appreciate their hubby

How can you like women that have broken souls due to hardship? That says a lot about your mental well-being and a need to dominate. That’s like saying you derive pressure from seeing broken women and to be brutally frank, that’s a very sick mindset. Brokenness will allow them appreciate their hubby? Men like you are part of the problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 1:01am On Jul 05, 2021
dammypat:
Mr op, did you put all of these up to confuse/convince yourself the more on your desire of marrying a western women or you have dated/marry all the Nigeria women to reach this your shallow conclusion? Are you trying to say every women in your linage are what you described above?
No one is telling not to you to marry a western women as that has been your childhood fantasy even up till now but stylishly bashing Nigeria women is very immature of you,even despite having your mother,sisters,aunties and grannies as Nigerians
Grow up and know that every human being whether male or female are not psychologically and mentally designed in the same way,just as you have described all Nigeria women.
We are not all prostitutes, many of us are financially independent,toiling day and night to have a life, many of us have Husbands abroad we are 100% faithful to, many of us are the provider while our husbands are still looking for jobs for years and no noise is being heard
Get yourself a wife with the fear and knowledge of God no matter the color or origin and you shall have peace.

Miss Pat
I love to share my views in many aspect of life and I am very honest in my opinion. I never said all Nigeria woman are HO HO. I only spoke about the current extremeness of immorality in the Nigeria society.

Our future wives are now prostituting, they are known as runs or call girls.

Our future wives has now become sex workers and sex workers, whatever you call them, they are all into prostitution.

Yahoo boys are fraudsters, scammers are know as G boys, whatever name you call them, they are all fraudsters.

If you are a supportive wife to your husband, that does not make every woman a supportive wife to their hubby.

If many Nigeria women are unfaitful, that does not mean every Nigerian wives are unfaitful.

I have sister and they are all in their 40s and during their time, it was not like this.

If you noticed my write up I never said Nigeria wives are unfaithful. I speak of the high levels of immorality in our Nigeria society of today

If you have a different word for prostitution, then I will gladly edit. You asked me to go and get a wife, how can I marry from a heavily sexed society? How can I marry a woman with a traditional mindset?

(Genesis 2:18 ) God said, I will make him a suitable helper fit for him, but how can one find a suitable help mate in the midst of millions of heavily sexed women in an immoral devilish society?

I stop dating Nigeria women since 10 years ago because Nigeria woman are more of a problem to my life.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 1:16am On Jul 05, 2021
MMotimo:

How can you like women that have broken souls due to hardship? That says a lot about your mental well-being and a need to dominate. That’s like saying you derive pressure from seeing broken women and to be brutally frank, that’s a very sick mindset. Brokenness will allow them appreciate their hubby? Men like you are part of the problem.

I sure say you nor understand my vocals

Yes, you do not understand what I mean by "broken" soul from tender age which is true

I used the word brokeness (humility) I was talking about Nigeria women are more mellow (humble) than western women. I speak truth and will always be truthful.

Mellow = humble (lowly) ( calm)

Nigeria women are more humble, therefore will appreciate their hubby

I am not a problem, Nigeria women are the problem. They are so much a problem that they were a huge problem to me until I stop dating them
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by iod69779: 1:35am On Jul 05, 2021
OP other than the typos, you nailed this post with a good degree of precision. I have to admit I am one of those thinking about coming back to marry a Nigerian woman because of food, culture and language. Some people tell me its not worth it but a stubborn part me still hopes to find her. Apart from the food, culture and language i stated above which are important to me, I think oyibo beat Nigerian women hands down
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by greenie77: 1:58am On Jul 05, 2021
Lostchild:

I sure say you nor understand my vocals

Yes, you do not understand what I mean by "broken" soul from tender age which is true

I used the word brokeness (humility) I was talking about Nigeria women are more mellow (humble) than western women. I speak truth and will always be truthful.

Mellow = humble (lowly) ( calm)

Nigeria women are more humble, therefore will appreciate their hubby

I am not a problem, Nigeria women are the problem. They are so much a problem that they were a huge problem to me until I stop dating them

In as much as you have stopped dating them, I also hope you been living as a celibate.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 2:13am On Jul 05, 2021
iod69779:
OP other than the typos, you nailed this post with a good degree of precision. I have to admit I am one of those thinking about coming back to marry a Nigerian woman because of food, culture and language. Some people tell me its not worth it but a stubborn part me still hopes to find her. Apart from the food, culture and language i stated above which are important to me, I think oyibo beat Nigerian women hands down

If you can find a good Nigerian woman for marriage, I tell you the truth; You are a lucky man. But to find a good woman in this current generation? You need help from God if you believe He exist.

Even If I decide to marry a Nigerian woman, it will still be very difficult for me to find a good one because of what is currently happening here.

Many Nairaland women thinks I am a women haters because I keep bashing women. I have seen so much that I just can't imagining myself dating or having sex with a Nigeria female.

The high level of sexual immorality here in Nigeria cities and town, is beyond my immagination.

May God help you
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 3:25am On Jul 05, 2021
greenie77:

In as much as you have stopped dating them, I also hope you been living as a celibate.

Greenie77
I have been celibate for almost 10 years because of the tremendous amount of troubles I saw when dating Nigeria women.

I have not mastubate for 9 years because it will defile my spirit and I also can control myself.

celebacy is good for me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by greenie77: 4:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Lostchild:

Greenie77
I have been celibate for almost 10 years because of the tremendous amount of troubles I saw when dating Nigeria women.

I have not mastubate for 9 years because it will defile my spirit and I also can control myself.

celebacy is good for me

Good to know.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 8:58am On Jul 05, 2021
It good when a Nigerian man marries a westerner. It humbles them and cut those wings that they like to puff up for their fellow Nigerian women.

The man is always mellow, does house chores joyfully and doesn't allow his family intrude or come and live with him. All that rubbish he can dish out to a Nigerian woman by allowing his family torment her, acting like doing chores is an abomination to a man, he cannot try it with his foreign wife.

Many of them even hide to send their families at home money to avoid problems. So yeah, it's good to see the Nigerian man broken and humble, especially those proud ones wink

N.B

Most guys will ignore and turn two blind eyes to this post even the op. You guys can't stand this kind of truth. cheesy

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by dammypat(f): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Lostchild:

Miss
I love to share my views in many aspect of life and I am very honest in my opinion. I never said all Nigeria woman are prostitute, I only spoke about the current extremeness of immorality in the Nigeria society.

Our future wives are now prostituting, they are known as runs or call girls.

Our future wives has now become sex workers and sex workers, whatever you call them, they are all into prostitution.

Yahoo boys are fraudsters, scammers are know as yahoo boys, whatever name you call them, they are all fraudsters.

If you are a supportive wife to your husband, that does not make every woman a supportive wife to their hubby.

If many Nigeria women are unfaitful, that does not mean every Nigerian wives are unfaitful.

I have sister and they are all in their 40s and during their time, it was not like this.

If you noticed my write up I never said Nigeria wives are unfaithful. I speak of the high levels of immorality in our Nigeria society of today

If you have a different word for prostitution, then I will gladly edit

You asked me to go and get a wife. How can I marry from a traditional society? How can I marry a woman with a traditional mindset?

(Genesis 2:18 ) God said, I will make him a suitable helper fit for him, but how can one find a suitable help mate in the midst of millions of heavily sexed women in an immoral devilish society?

I stop dating Nigeria women since 10 years ago because Nigeria woman are more of a problem to my life.

I was never against you stating your opinion nor against you marrying a westerner,what I’m against is you generalising every Nigerians girls/women, immorality abounds everywhere on earth now and not just Nigerians, your sisters that are in their 40s,if they have daughters, would you say their daughters have turned to the street and nothing good can come out of them? Would you speak negatively about them if one of your friends want to get married to any of them?

Yes! Things have gone really bad but it will be unfair to say every Nigerian girl are not marriageable
Discussing all Nigerian women in a light that you have done to justify your desire for a western woman is bad, there are still well trained Nigerian girls with morals, leave your environment where all the girls are bad and check other places before coming to this conclusion

I didn’t ask you to go get married, I told you to look for a God fearing woman no matter the colour or origin when you are to get married and not just a western woman, that is what will give you peace

I also don’t think your western women will still be these angels you described when you subject them under the condition Nigerian women are and what they go through, I don’t think a western woman still care for you,support you and stay with you after spending all your money and attention on side chics before loosing your job!

Many men and women everywhere are immoral now but not everybody
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Miss dammypat

Accept my apology as you keep reminding me that my words on the promiscuity part are a bit too hash of which I did edit them a little.

Even if you previously asked me to go get married, it is a good thing. If you ask me to marry a Godly woman, it is a good thing. I have made up my mind that when I pick a woman and settle down, I will expect the worst from her.

I have convince myself that, there is no Godly woman out there, women are women with different shade of characters, good and bad alike.

I repeat; women are perfect and wonderful mothers, but they make terrible wives.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lostchild:
Miss dammypat

Accept my apology as you keep reminding me that my words on the promiscuity part are a bit too hash of which I did edit them a little.

Even if you previously asked me to go get married, it is a good thing. If you ask me to marry a Godly woman, it is a good thing. I have made up my mind that when I pick a woman and settle down, I will expect the worst from her.

I have convince myself that, there is no Godly woman out there, women are women with different shade of characters.

I repeat; women are perfect and wonderful mothers, but they are terrible wives

Are men good husbands?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Jman06(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
ImaIma1:
It good when a Nigerian man marries a westerner. It humbles them and cut those wings that they like to puff up for their fellow Nigerian women.

The man is always mellow, does house chores joyfully and doesn't allow his family intrude or come and live with him. All that rubbish he can dish out to a Nigerian woman by allowing his family torment her, acting like doing chores is an abomination to a man, he cannot try it with his foreign wife.

Many of them even hide to send their families at home money to avoid problems. So yeah, it's good to see the Nigerian man broken and humble, especially those proud ones wink

N.B

Most guys will ignore and turn two blind eyes to this post even the op. You guys can't stand this kind of truth. cheesy
At least the oyibo woman will have some values attached to her. Unlike our Nigerian women that have only their vagina to offer yet want to lord over their men and cut them off from their families.

Having said the above, I personally still prefer our black sisters because I'm more sexually attracted to blacks, but when I marry them, I expect them to be humble, submissive and committed to their duties in my kitchen, and never try to interfere with my relationship with my family. I'll provide for her which is what many of you crave for.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by dammypat(f): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lostchild:
Miss dammypat

I have convince myself that, there is no Godly woman out there, women are women with different shade of characters.

I repeat; women are perfect and wonderful mothers, but they are terrible wives.
[quote a
Lostchild:
Miss dammypat

uthor=Im
Lostchild:
Miss dammypat

aIma1 po
Lostchild:
Miss dammypat

st=10339
Lostchild:
Miss dammypat

7846]

Are men good husbands?[/quote]

Hmmmmmmm! I understand your fears my dear,we all have this fear before and even after getting married, I had serious one myself before I got married, the thought of marriage made my heart skipped whenever it popped up, thought of wrong partner made it worse

I’ll advice you don’t go into marriage with the expectation of getting worse from your wife
I know you’ve been hurt terribly by some women who didn’t value you, it was so because they were not yours
God has destined one single woman to make you a happy man, I don’t know her colour though but what I know is she will change the narrative and she will give you the best
We are all human with flaws but right ones in our lives make it beautiful even in the midst of challenges and flaws

Your Bible quotation makes me believe you are a Christian, remember the Word of God says, “as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is” not just so he is but so he will become.

Marital journey is too long to end up with a bad partner, tell yourself you will get married to one of the best women on earth and you shall enjoy your marriage, it’s not impossible.
There are still good Men and good Women out there available for marriage

Be a good Man yourself ,watch and pray

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jman06:
At least the oyibo woman will have some values attached to her. Unlike our Nigerian women that have only their vagina to offer yet want to lord over their men and cut them off from their families.

Having said the above, I personally still prefer our black sisters because I'm more sexually attracted to blacks, but when I marry them, I expect them to be humble, submissive and committed to their duties in my kitchen, and never try to interfere with my relationship with my family. I'll provide for her which is what many of you crave for.

Just say that all the women you have ever attracted only have their vaginas to offer. That says a lot about you and not all the Nigerian women all over the world. Instead of trying to run down your fellow women to make yourself feel superior, work on yourself so that you can attract better women with value. Do you even think you have any value? cheesy

For you to think it's only white women who have value is really pitiable and shows you have complex issues. If all the Nigerian women in your lineage are valueless, you don't have to generalize it.

But if you refuse to work on yourself, it won't be hard for you to find that woman without value who will be humble and committed to her duties in the kitchen, because that's what you attract tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Vision101(m): 3:15am On Jul 06, 2021
My own contribution with my small head is that if you want to get the best and most loyal wives, go for evening newspapers.

They must have searched, bound and cast. They might have lost hope. Eventually if they get you, they will be as loyal as ever.

They only problem will be that they will be very possessive. But they will truly appreciate you as their husbands. You know that anything gotten so easily is not appreciated.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by greenie77: 4:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Vision101:
My own contribution with my small head is that if you want to get the best and most loyal wives, go for evening newspapers.

They must have searched, bound and cast. They might have lost hope. Eventually if they get you, they will be as loyal as ever.

They only problem will be that they will be very possessive. But they will truly appreciate you as their husbands. You know that anything gotten so easily is not appreciated.

To be accepted as a man as the last resort by
evening newspapers, means resignedly accepting the low value the man represents how person for do! wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by kaziblake(f): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2021
iod69779:
It is worth it.
Come back home and marry.Just look at what Emmanuel eboue white wife did to him.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Jman06(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

Just say that all the women you have ever attracted only have their vaginas to offer. That says a lot about you and not all the Nigerian women all over the world. Instead of trying to run down your fellow women to make yourself feel superior, work on yourself so that you can attract better women with value. Do you even think you have any value? cheesy

For you to think it's only white women who have value is really pitiable and shows you have complex issues. If all the Nigerian women in your lineage are valueless, you don't have to generalize it.

But if you refuse to work on yourself, it won't be hard for you to find that woman without value who will be humble and committed to her duties in the kitchen, because that's what you attract tongue
Egbe! All of you are the same, so stop pretending as though there are some other kinds of you! That line of "you attract your kind" is what you all come up with in arguments like this, but some of us have studied you like books and drawn our conclusions that you all are the same! Educated o, wealthy o, beautiful o, ugly o, y'all share same attributes when it comes to relationships with the male gender!
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Jman06:
Egbe! All of you are the same, so stop pretending as though there are some other kinds of you! That line of "you attract your kind" is what you all come up with in arguments like this, but some of us have studied you like books and drawn our conclusions that you all are the same! Educated o, wealthy o, beautiful o, ugly o, y'all share same attributes when it comes to relationships with the male gender!

You actually sound like someone without any value to add to another human being, but just there to criticize and find fault.

I just feel for the girls you will father, who will grow up believing they have no value because their father says Nigerian women cannot have value.

Obviously, you have chosen the option not to work on yourself, so feel free to attract your kind.

Or better still, run along and go wash plates and do "boy boy" for your "colonial masters" with value. I can just picture one proud egoistic Nigerian man whistling while he's doing the dishes. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Jman06(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

You actually sound like someone without any value to add to another human being, but just there to criticize and find fault.

I just feel for the girls you will father, who will grow up believing they have no value because their father says Nigerian women cannot have value.

Obviously, you have chosen the option not to work on yourself, so feel free to attract your kind.

Or better still, run along and go wash plates and do "boy boy" for your "colonial masters" with value. I can just picture one proud egoistic Nigerian man whistling while he's doing the dishes. cheesy
Don't worry, I'll marry from amongst you but when I do, she should better be humble and know her place while I provide for her.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Jman06:
Don't worry, I'll marry from amongst you but when I do, she should better be humble and know her place while I provide for her.

Na wa o. So you just prefer to marry a Nigerian woman that has no value over a westerner with plenty value to go round?

You see yasef! You don't have value my guy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Vision101:

Your head is really small

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Jman06(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

Na wa o. So you just prefer to marry a Nigerian woman that has no value over a westerner with plenty value to go round?

You see yasef! You don't have value my guy.
At least I have more values than you can ever attain all your life.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Jman06:
At least I have more values than you can ever attain all your life.

If only you will tell yourself the truth.

Even a 3 year old girl has more values and thinks things through properly before talking. Your emptiness shows in your utterances.

Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what value you have. It's not by proudly carrying a third leg. The blood has to circulate to your brain also to be able to use it to think about the values you should have.

Good day.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by CHoccolaTE: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2021
Another thread to complain about women/girls. Una own too much for this forum, everytime girl did this, woman did that.
Na crase dey worry una abi you chop winch?

Please if you want to be gay or to marry your western women because you dont like Nigerian females, do it fast make we hear word.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Thanks to both of you

I repeat: Thanks (very) much and God blessings to both of you

dammypat:
uthor=ImaIma1 post=103397846]

Are men good husbands?

Hmmmmmmm! I understand your fears my dear,we all have this fear before and even after getting married, I had serious one myself before I got married, the thought of marriage made my heart skipped whenever it popped up, thought of wrong partner made it worse

I’ll advice you don’t go into marriage with the expectation of getting worse from your wife
I know you’ve been hurt terribly by some women who didn’t value you, it was so because they were not yours
God has destined one single woman to make you a happy man, I don’t know her colour though but what I know is she will change the narrative and she will give you the best
We are all human with flaws but right ones in our lives make it beautiful even in the midst of challenges and flaws

Your Bible quotation makes me believe you are a Christian, remember the Word of God says, “as a man thinketh in his heart, so he is” not just so he is but so he will become.

Marital journey is too long to end up with a bad partner, tell yourself you will get married to one of the best women on earth and you shall enjoy your marriage, it’s not impossible.
There are still good Men and good Women out there available for marriage

Be a good Man yourself ,watch and pray
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Vision101(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
@ImaIma1

Your head is really small

@me
Hahahaha.... have you seen the head yourself. At least it carries everything the big heads are carrying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men; See This: "The Foundation Of Every Successful Marriage Is To Marry Virgins. / KITE Flying by Kids / To The Men, I'm Just Wondering Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.