Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,682 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women (2755 Views)

Notable Similarities Between Nigerian Homes. / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Another thread to complain about women/girls. Una own too much for this forum, everytime girl did this, woman did that.
Na crase dey worry una abi you chop winch?

Please if you want to be gay or to marry your western women because you dont like Nigerian females, do it fast make we hear word.

Don't mind them o. They cannot cope with the western women. They will still run back to marry the Nigerian women they criticize.

Their type, Lostchild and Jman06 will dance and cry with joy on their wedding day as they marry Nigerian wives cheesy

Forget the gra gra

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Another thread to complain about women/girls. Una own too much for this forum, everytime girl did this, woman did that.
Na crase dey worry una abi you chop winch?

Please if you want to be gay or to marry your western women because you dont like Nigerian females, do it fast make we hear word.

I know a guy my age, who struggle so much in Nigeria and he was lucky to get himself attach with a western woman online who came here to marry him and took my guy to America. My guy has been heavily enjoying his life in America. He is living a more better and prosperous life than I can perceive. He makes more money than anyone I know. He has gain more weight because his life is good and suffering has left him. His western wife gave him an opportunity no Nigeria woman will ever give him. I envy him and I am happy for him.

1. I, myself dated a Nigerian, she destroyed all my finance and I almost died.
2. I dated another, she was more of a torn to my life and cause me financial loss.
3. I dated another, her bad character gave me depression and I almost had accident
4. I dated another, she is the daughter of the devil as she almost killed me. It was a narrow escape through God intervention

I did not include the bad ones that chase after me or the ones I manage to escape, just the ones in my life was more of a problem and a loss to me. Then I stop dating Nigerian women because they will destroy me if I don't stop

I created this thread to encourage Nigeria men abroad to focus with their life abroad and not embark home on a risky journey because of an arrange marriage. It is a very dangerous move.

Nigeria women will not even embark on a jouney home to pick a husband

Why would a man take suck risk?

It is not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:49am On Jul 07, 2021
I would choose none...
Mosdii should come and give me his lines on this abeeg.. I no fit shout..

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Jman06:
Don't worry, I'll marry from amongst you but when I do, she should better be humble and know her place while I provide for her.

I pity you if you marry and bring her over to Abroad..
One shout at her, she will call the cops and when you train and empower her, she would outgrow you, become toxic and file for divorce.. I promise you that she would ruin you..
I would be here to read your thread then..

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2021
ImaIma1:

Don't mind them o. They cannot cope with the western women. They will still run back to marry the Nigerian women they criticize.

Their type, Lostchild and Jman06 will dance and cry with joy on their wedding day as they marry Nigerian wives cheesy

Forget the gra gra

Imal1
I will create a thread on Nairaland when I finally find a Nigeria bride for marriage next year with uploaded photos of us. I am certain that you will surely be notice
cool
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
Jman06:
At least the oyibo woman will have some values attached to her. Unlike our Nigerian women that have only their vagina to offer yet want to lord over their men and cut them off from their families.

Having said the above, I personally still prefer our black sisters because I'm more sexually attracted to blacks, but when I marry them, I expect them to be humble, submissive and committed to their duties in my kitchen, and never try to interfere with my relationship with my family. I'll provide for her which is what many of you crave for.

Last month I thought about creating a thread on why Nigerian wives are so selfish but I had to hold back. Imagine you as a husband, a woman will claims that she love you but yet she cannot extend little of that love to your family members

She cannot embrace your family because it is just about she and her own family. She will want you to embrace her family and see yours as pain in the ass. She will feel threaten when you show love to your own family and not hers.

From what my late mother experienced, I have taken a vow never to allow any of my brother's wife or sister in laws into my circle.

Right now my priority on women is base on kitchen things and raising my kids
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by RightToReject(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
In your small-mindedness, you've made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Jman06(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lostchild:

Last month I thought about creating a thread on why Nigerian wives are so selfish but I had to hold back. Imagine me as a husband, woman will claims that she love me but yet she cannot extend little of that love my your family members

She cannot embrace her hubby family because it is just about she and her own family. She will want you to embrace her family and see yours as pain in the ass. She will feel threaten when you show love to your own family and not hers.

From what my own mother experienced, I have taken a vow never to allow any of my brother's wife or sister in laws into my circle.

Right mow my priority on women is base on kitchen things and raising my kids
Exactly. Their selfishness when relating with men is second to none. Me I have vowed that under no condition will I place my wife above my mom and siblings. My reason is because they are too self centered and can decide to abandon their husbands when the chips are down, unlike your family that stays with you through thick and thin.

No Nigerian lady (outside family) is worth placing on a pedestal over a guy's own needs. None!
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
RightToReject:
In your small-mindedness, you've made sense.

Mr Big Mind

I must say to you that 'my small mind contains knowledge and wisdom

That small mindedness has sentient understanding about things your big mind cannot comprehend

That small minded person can do things that your bid mind can't fathom

That small mindedness has more data's that your big mindedness cannot fathom

That small minded person has given more hope to those who have lost all hope.

That small minded person has encourage and touch many broken heart

That small minded person has given more strenght to those who are weak

That small minded person has touched many lives and made many sacrifices

That small minded person has created some of the most humanitarian thread many of the big minded Nairalander seem to neglect

That small minded person has more love in his small mind and heart.

That small minded person embraces virtue

That small minded person has planted so much in love.

That small minded person has walk closer with God

That small minded person had touched the heart of God.

That small minded person can hear from God when he needs to.

That small minded person has shake all the kingdom of Darkness

That small minded person is well recognize and acknowledge by Satan himself

That small minded person has overcome trials that can destroy and kill you

That small minded person will walk in places that you can never step your feet on.

That small minded person is a blessings to others and not a curse to others
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lostchild:

Imal1
I will create a thread on Nairaland when I finally find a Nigeria bride for marriage next year with uploaded photos of us. I am certain that you will surely be notice
cool

Wow!! Congrats in advance. I look forward to it.

Though marriage is a lifetime, while the wedding is but a day.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2021
ImaIma1:

Wow!! Congrats in advance. I look forward to it.

Though marriage is a lifetime, while the wedding is but a day.

Many people prepared them self for the wedding but God has all my trials to prepare me for the marriage

smiley
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lostchild:

Many people prepared them self for the wedding but God has all my trials to prepare me for the marriage

smiley

Great! Cos marriage takes a whole lot of work and continuous conscious effort...phew!

Will be waiting to see your wedding pictures.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lostchild:

Last month I thought about creating a thread on why Nigerian wives are so selfish but I had to hold back. Imagine you as a husband, a woman will claims that she love you but yet she cannot extend little of that love to your family members

She cannot embrace your family because it is just about she and her own family. She will want you to embrace her family and see yours as pain in the ass. She will feel threaten when you show love to your own family and not hers.

From what my late mother experienced, I have taken a vow never to allow any of my brother's wife or sister in laws into my circle.

Right now my priority on women is base on kitchen things and raising my kids

Whatever you do, do not generalize. We tend to react and talk based on our own personal experiences and what we have seen.

You have seen selfish wives. What about those who have seen and experienced selfless wives? Many of you guys on this forum are used to being one sided and blind to the possibility of another side, because you have not experienced it.

But I have noticed that the mature guys on this forum that have seen life more, know better and do not just talk to discredit.

Do you even think you Nigerian men are perfect or ideal? Sometimes, you guys need to remove the log in your eyes before removing the spec in the Nigerian woman's eyes. You guys have many faults. Don't deceive yourselves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
ImaIma1:

Whatever you do, do not generalize. We tend to react and talk based on our own personal experiences and what we have seen.

You have seen selfish wives. What about those who have seen and experienced selfless wives? You guys on this forum are used to being one sided and blind to the possibility of another side because you have not experienced it.

But I have noticed that the mature guys on this forum that have seen life more know better and do not just talk to discredit.

Do you even think you Nigerian men are perfect or ideal? Sometimes, you guys need to remove the log in your eyes before removing the spec in the Nigerian woman's eyes. You guys have many faults. Don't deceive yourselves.

We men have many fault but I have many reason to respect men because of the way God created them. I can give you too many reason why I respect men.

At least; you can tell us our faults
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
Lostchild:

We men have many fault but I have many reason to respect men because of the way God created them. I can give you too many reason why I respect men.

At least; you can tell us our faults

So God created women in a way that they should be disrespected?

You sound like a very timid and naive person. Men and women alike have their positive sides and flaws. If you don't know that, then there's a fundamental problem somewhere.

If you think only women have flaws and men are flawless, then the problem is even more than fundamental.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by mutter(f): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2021
It's not about black or white but what's inside.
What are you bringing into the marriage... Asserts and liabilities?
Does it match with your partner?
What kind of person are you?
Can you complement one another?
A woman that is financially independent lays more emphasis on other things.
So it's all about finding the match.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Mstick: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2021
Majority of you Nigerian men on this forum are shameless and senseless. You just talk anyhow without thinking.

So your friend a Nigerian guy was suffering in Nigeria, a suffering created by your fellow men and he taken abroad by a woman, to a country that's been ruled by men of her own race and is in better shape and you think that's a bragging right? Like you think that's a reason to even bash women?

If African men are sensible as white men will African youths still be relying on fraud and prostitution? Even the ones with small power will abuse it and the he goats still have the stinking mouth to blame women.

That country your so called friend is wasn't it built by your fellow men? That country you're hoping their women come to marry you was it not the men in that country that built it and elevated the standard of living of their women?

Meanwhile you low life idiôts, all you care about is sex, drugs, robbery and cultism.

Whitemen elevated white women, I've seen dirty, stinky, rude and mannerless white women but you will NEVER EVER see a white man creating a thread online bashing her or any other woman but this hopeless, level less, foolish black men will always create threads bashing their women, if they not abusing you in real life they are abusing you online.

You are MAD! Hopefully more Nigerian women begin to think and date outside Nigeria and the black race.

In the hierarchy of men AFRICAN MEN are the lowest and this is a FACT.
Ever seen or heard of any first world African country?

They are so low under the mud that's why you see them dragging pant with women. Ever wonder why you don't see them creating a thread comparing themselves with European,Asian or even Latino Men but Nigerian women?

Low class creatures. Don't build your continent keep running abroad to wipe the ass of a woman that was set up by your fellow man.

Intellectually lazy Clowns.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by descarado: 7:43am On Jul 08, 2021
ImaIma1:
It good when a Nigerian man marries a westerner. It humbles them and cut those wings that they like to puff up for their fellow Nigerian women.

The man is always mellow, does house chores joyfully and doesn't allow his family intrude or come and live with him. All that rubbish he can dish out to a Nigerian woman by allowing his family torment her, acting like doing chores is an abomination to a man, he cannot try it with his foreign wife.

Many of them even hide to send their families at home money to avoid problems. So yeah, it's good to see the Nigerian man broken and humble, especially those proud ones wink

N.B

Most guys will ignore and turn two blind eyes to this post even the op. You guys can't stand this kind of truth. cheesy
You are wicked shocked cheesy cheesy

The grass is always greener on the other side grin

Don't forget marriage for papers too grin
Number one reason grin

We can do anything for the papers.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by descarado: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Mstick:
Majority of you Nigerian men on this forum are shameless and senseless. You just talk anyhow without thinking.

So your friend a Nigerian guy was suffering in Nigeria, a suffering created by your fellow men and he taken abroad by a woman, to a country that's been ruled by men of her own race and is in better shape and you think that's a bragging right? Like you think that's a reason to even bash women?

If African men are sensible as white men will African youths still be relying on fraud and prostitution? Even the ones with small power will abuse it and the he goats still have the stinking mouth to blame women.

That country your so called friend is wasn't it built by your fellow men? That country you're hoping their women come to marry you was it not the men in that country that built it and elevated the standard of living of their women?

Meanwhile you low life idiôts, all you care about is sex, drugs, robbery and cultism.

Whitemen elevated white women, I've seen dirty, stinky, rude and mannerless white women but you will NEVER EVER see a white man creating a thread online bashing her or any other woman but this hopeless, level less, foolish black men will always create threads bashing their women, if they not abusing you in real life they are abusing you online.

You are MAD! Hopefully more Nigerian women begin to think and date outside Nigeria and the black race.

They are so low under the mud that's why you see them dragging pant with women. Ever wonder why you don't see them creating a thread comparing themselves with European,Asian or even Latino Men but Nigerian women?

Low class creatures. Don't build your continent keep running abroad to wipe the ass of a woman that was set up by your fellow man.

It's inferiority complex my dear. Sub Sahara African me were psychological brainwashed that they are inferior through colonisation and they believed and is still actin on that till date. Other countries were colonised eg South korea and Japan. Japan colonised South korea but South Koreans are so proud that post colonisation, they want to rub it on Japan that they are not to be looked down on. Read their history, their zeal and fight and they conquered.

But,black man was told his colour is like the devil's colour cos devil was painted black, saviour Jesus painted white.

You see how it has continued to grow from generation to generation.
As long as we have Christianity in sub saharan Africa with white Jesus, we will continue to be inferior. We will continue to worship white people.
White is our saviour so we are psychologically wired to adore white grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2021
descarado:

You are wicked shocked cheesy cheesy

The grass is always greener on the other side grin

Don't forget marriage for papers too grin
Number one reason grin

We can do anything for the papers.

Exactly! The paper thing is a factor.

There's nothing even wrong with marrying a foreign woman. But these guys always have to bash Nigerian women in the process and glorify the western woman like they are without faults.

The grass is really greener on the other side till you cross over and see how much extra work is put in to make it so.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

Exactly! The paper thing is a factor.

There's nothing even wrong with marrying a foreign woman. But these guys always have to bash Nigerian women in the process and glorify the western woman like they are without faults.

The grass is really greener on the other side till you cross over and see how much extra work is put in to make it so.

I only clarify the difference. Can you show me where I was bias over Nigeria women on this thread?
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by apatheticme(f): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mstick:

This remains the most factual and truthful post I have ever come across on this forum, particularly when it comes to female gender bashing threads!

God bless you for this! You couldn't have said it any better

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by armyofone(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lostchild:

1. I, myself dated a Nigerian, she destroyed all my finance and I almost died.
2. I dated another, she was more of a torn to my life and cause me financial loss.
3. I dated another, her bad character gave me depression and I almost had accident
4. I dated another, she is the daughter of the devil as she almost killed me. It was a narrow escape through God intervention

I did not include the bad ones that chase after me or the ones I manage to escape, just the ones in my life was more of a problem and a loss to me. Then I stop dating Nigerian women because they will destroy me if I don't stop

Only you ? shocked shocked

Only the bad ones come your way? You have to go see igwe with white goat grin
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
armyofone:

Only you ? shocked shocked

Only the bad ones come your way? You have to go see igwe with white goat grin

Armyofone
I will even write my experience soon. I even went through several church deliverance becos of the kind of women that comes my ways. It was God intervention that I am still alive

I had to run from Nigeria women
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by BRATISLAVA: 5:48am On Jul 17, 2021
Lostchild:

Miss Pat
I love to share my views in many aspect of life and I am very honest in my opinion. I never said all Nigeria woman are HO HO. I only spoke about the current extremeness of immorality in the Nigeria society.

Our future wives are now prostituting, they are known as runs or call girls.

Our future wives has now become sex workers and sex workers, whatever you call them, they are all into prostitution.

Yahoo boys are fraudsters, scammers are know as G boys, whatever name you call them, they are all fraudsters.

If you are a supportive wife to your husband, that does not make every woman a supportive wife to their hubby.

If many Nigeria women are unfaitful, that does not mean every Nigerian wives are unfaitful.

I have sister and they are all in their 40s and during their time, it was not like this.

If you noticed my write up I never said Nigeria wives are unfaithful. I speak of the high levels of immorality in our Nigeria society of today

If you have a different word for prostitution, then I will gladly edit. You asked me to go and get a wife, how can I marry from a heavily sexed society? How can I marry a woman with a traditional mindset?

(Genesis 2:18 ) God said, I will make him a suitable helper fit for him, but how can one find a suitable help mate in the midst of millions of heavily sexed women in an immoral devilish society?

I stop dating Nigeria women since 10 years ago because Nigeria woman are more of a problem to my life.

Are you a virgin?

If no, keep your sanctimonious sermon to yourself. You are part of the problem.

The future husbands of many of those girls have stolen, killed, joined in prostitution and destroyed the destinies of other humans through vice. Imagine destroyers looking for the pure. They are violent and uncaring masochists filled with anger. They are broken in many ugly ways you won't find in white men. They are weaker financially, yet carry a lot of unbridled ego. They feel their women are inferior to white women, yet in the same situation will prefer to adore a white woman, just because she's white and supposedly better.

But you won't see the Nigerian girls/women coming online to compare black men to white men.

That is why black men think they are Kings even when they are the worst men on the planet compared to other races.

PS

Talking about sexual immorality, it seems you don't know when white girls begin having sex and how much they have it. It seems they are saints just because they are white and that means they must be better morally. Their society has no time for your sexual immorality talk, but you'll conveniently ignore that part.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by BRATISLAVA: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2021
ImaIma1:
It good when a Nigerian man marries a westerner. It humbles them and cut those wings that they like to puff up for their fellow Nigerian women.

The man is always mellow, does house chores joyfully and doesn't allow his family intrude or come and live with him. All that rubbish he can dish out to a Nigerian woman by allowing his family torment her, acting like doing chores is an abomination to a man, he cannot try it with his foreign wife.

Many of them even hide to send their families at home money to avoid problems. So yeah, it's good to see the Nigerian man broken and humble, especially those proud ones wink

N.B

Most guys will ignore and turn two blind eyes to this post even the op. You guys can't stand this kind of truth. cheesy

Your post is apt.
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by staphcures: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2021
ImaIma1:

Na wa o. So you just prefer to marry a Nigerian woman that has no value over a westerner with plenty value to go round?

You see yasef! You don't have value my guy.
Take it easy now
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by ImaIma1(f): 8:47am On Jul 17, 2021
staphcures:
Take it easy now

cheesy

A lot of guys on this forum like to run their mouth when it comes to Nigerian women, like they are better. The ones that have that mindset have nothing to offer. We dash them to foreign women; let them be humbled. grin

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by Lostchild(m): 10:33am On Jul 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Are you a virgin?

If no, keep your sanctimonious sermon to yourself. You are part of the problem.

The future husbands of many of those girls have stolen, killed, joined in prostitution and destroyed the destinies of other humans through vice. Imagine destroyers looking for the pure. They are violent and uncaring masochists filled with anger. They are broken in many ugly ways you won't find in white men. They are weaker financially, yet carry a lot of unbridled ego. They feel their women are inferior to white women, yet in the same situation will prefer to adore a white woman, just because she's white and supposedly better.

But you won't see the Nigerian girls/women coming online to compare black men to white men.

That is why black men think they are Kings even when they are the worst men on the planet compared to other races.

PS

Talking about sexual immorality, it seems you don't know when white girls begin having sex and how much they have it. It seems they are saints just because they are white and that means they must be better morally. Their society has no time for your sexual immorality talk, but you'll conveniently ignore that part.

Shut up ya dirty maut
Go and open your own thread and glorify women, dont come here to quote me.

You get luck say I no dey your end, I for slap your dirty maut
Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by BRATISLAVA: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2021
Lostchild:

Shut up ya dirty maut
Go and open your own thread and glorify women, dont come here to quote me.

You get luck say I no dey your end, I for slap your dirty maut

No wonder 4+ black women hated and broke you, pushing you to write your embittered thread, as you earlier told us.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Your threads kinda make me feel sorry for you OP. There’s just something about them…

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Men/Women, How Do You Feel When Your Spouse Crushes on Another Lady/guy? / I Blocked My Wife From All Communication Platforms / Christians Marriage: Why So Much Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.