Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone (9972 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Treborred: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Girl who was caught after she almost got away after stealing iPhone 12 met her waterloo as her privates was beaten and posted online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijq_jaBxkY0

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Iphupa: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
EhhyA
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Jeon(f): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wahala for who mingle with any Nigerian including Jeon.

3 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by slawormiir: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Not good

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by DDfruitful: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dammm
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is too much now, is it her private part that stole the phone? what nonsense

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by ebuka440: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thief stealing from a professional criminal is a mistake. Next time she will learn but it's better to hand her over to security operatives without beating her like that

6 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by HenryWilliams(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
This is too much now, is it her private part that stole the phone? what nonsense

Bastard.. but if it's a man that stole and he's stripped naked. Would u talk? Idiot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Tjjones: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
What a world! Inhuman attitute
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
HenryWilliams:

Bastard.. but if it's a man that stole and he's stripped naked. Would u talk? Idiot
Is that how to deal with criminals? isn't that primitive and stupidity? why would they naked her and beat her private part? it doesn't make any goddamn sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by BarrSly: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why her face still smooth If na guy man now all him face for don scatter..

5 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by BigYash: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bleached colored hair bitch.. Oloshos and stealing belike nairaland mods and bann

9 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by enyi1: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Treborred post=103356236]Girl who was caught after she almost got away after stealing iPhone 12 met her waterloo as her privates was beaten and posted online

Send me the complete video.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by peppermint7(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
I no get sorry to waste
As you go thief person fone
Expect the worst.
Every aboki to im kettle

7 Likes

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Jo100: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Who has the link to the video?
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by peppermint7(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Robertlpv:

Well said bro, she has probably stolen successfully in the past. Laslas person go still marry this one
I pity that person in advance
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by youngblaq: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Not virtue signaling but mingling with set of guys who openly defraud for a living and possibly engaged in jazz makes you a selfish-attention-seeking-do-anything-for-validation-but-broke-dirty-ass-biatch. She deserves more that dis soft play.

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Kingluqman(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Short story of local and international theif grin
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Treborred: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2021
youngblaq:
Not virtue signaling but mingling with set of guys who openly defraud for a living and possibly engaged in jazz makes you a selfish-attention-seeking-do-anything-for-validation-but-broke-dirty-ass-biatch. She deserves more that dis soft play.
In a way in agree I agree
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by DoctorDree(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Even though the mumu couldn’t spell thief correctly
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Mastakija(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2021
Where's the video angry
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Sirchef: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na her private part go suffer
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Treborred: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sirchef:
Na her private part go suffer
Laslas
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Is that how to deal with criminals? isn't that primitive and stupidity? why would they naked her and beat her private part? it doesn't make any goddamn sense.
morning boss, I need a favor?
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Treborred: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Jonathanmark:
morning boss, I need a favor?
What
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by enyi1: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Treborred:

What
I have gone through your profile and noticed you create good contents, so I was wondering if you can drop your telegram group details or your site where we can get the complete gist and full videos.
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Ranzi567: 2:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Pls did u have the video I need it
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Ranzi567: 2:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Pls send me the video 08101349105

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Bomb Bank With Dynamite In Lagos: Police Is Worried About Their Safety / You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) / A Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 11 Years In U.s. Prison For Forced Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.