Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone (9972 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos / Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Treborred: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Girl who was caught after she almost got away after stealing iPhone 12 met her waterloo as her privates was beaten and posted online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijq_jaBxkY0

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Iphupa: 1:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
EhhyA
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Jeon(f): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Wahala for who mingle with any Nigerian including Jeon.

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by slawormiir: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Not good

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by DDfruitful: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dammm
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
This is too much now, is it her private part that stole the phone? what nonsense

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by ebuka440: 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Thief stealing from a professional criminal is a mistake. Next time she will learn but it's better to hand her over to security operatives without beating her like that

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by HenryWilliams(m): 3:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
This is too much now, is it her private part that stole the phone? what nonsense

Bastard.. but if it's a man that stole and he's stripped naked. Would u talk? Idiot

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Tjjones: 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
What a world! Inhuman attitute
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
HenryWilliams:

Bastard.. but if it's a man that stole and he's stripped naked. Would u talk? Idiot
Is that how to deal with criminals? isn't that primitive and stupidity? why would they naked her and beat her private part? it doesn't make any goddamn sense.

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by BarrSly: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Why her face still smooth If na guy man now all him face for don scatter..

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by BigYash: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bleached colored hair bitch.. Oloshos and stealing belike nairaland mods and bann

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by enyi1: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Treborred post=103356236]Girl who was caught after she almost got away after stealing iPhone 12 met her waterloo as her privates was beaten and posted online

Send me the complete video.

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by peppermint7(m): 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
I no get sorry to waste
As you go thief person fone
Expect the worst.
Every aboki to im kettle

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Jo100: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Who has the link to the video?
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by peppermint7(m): 12:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Robertlpv:

Well said bro, she has probably stolen successfully in the past. Laslas person go still marry this one
I pity that person in advance
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by youngblaq: 5:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Not virtue signaling but mingling with set of guys who openly defraud for a living and possibly engaged in jazz makes you a selfish-attention-seeking-do-anything-for-validation-but-broke-dirty-ass-biatch. She deserves more that dis soft play.

Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Kingluqman(m): 7:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Short story of local and international theif grin
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Treborred: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2021
youngblaq:
Not virtue signaling but mingling with set of guys who openly defraud for a living and possibly engaged in jazz makes you a selfish-attention-seeking-do-anything-for-validation-but-broke-dirty-ass-biatch. She deserves more that dis soft play.
In a way in agree I agree
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by DoctorDree(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Even though the mumu couldn’t spell thief correctly
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Mastakija(m): 11:51am On Jul 05, 2021
Where's the video angry
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Sirchef: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Na her private part go suffer
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Treborred: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sirchef:
Na her private part go suffer
Laslas
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Is that how to deal with criminals? isn't that primitive and stupidity? why would they naked her and beat her private part? it doesn't make any goddamn sense.
morning boss, I need a favor?
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2021
Okay
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Treborred: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2021
Jonathanmark:
morning boss, I need a favor?
What
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by enyi1: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Treborred:

What
I have gone through your profile and noticed you create good contents, so I was wondering if you can drop your telegram group details or your site where we can get the complete gist and full videos.
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Ranzi567: 2:41am On Jun 05, 2022
Pls did u have the video I need it
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: See What Happened To Girl Who Tried To Steal Yahoo Boys Phone by Ranzi567: 2:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Pls send me the video 08101349105

Robbers Bomb Bank With Dynamite In Lagos: Police Is Worried About Their Safety / You Think This White People Love You (check Pic) / A Nigerian Woman Sentenced To 11 Years In U.s. Prison For Forced Labour