Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million (24676 Views)

Edo Election: Obidient Influencers Accuses One Another Of Embezzling 2023 Funds / Court Acquits Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed Of Corruption / Sheikh AbdulRaheem Aduanigba Chief Imam Yoruba Of Ilorin Alleges Threats To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by millionboi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
Investigation should commence fast
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by GranitXhaka(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
If anybody can pls assist me with five thousand naira to enable me travel for a job interview, I would be immensely grateful. I've already scaled through the first and second stages of the interview.

A lot of persons who would read this comment may insult me & call me all forms of unprintable & dehumanizing names, but I won't be worried. Asking for help is better than stealing.
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Brushstrokes20: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ain't surprised.... useless govt of self serving THIEVES and blood thirsty TERRORISTS!
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by BJanta: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/embezzlement-lawmaker-fires-back-reveals-how-lai-mohammed-collected-n32-5m/

That's a lie. 32 million Naira is too small for Lie to embezzle when his colleagues are stealing in billions. Lie's mouth is much bigger and wider than that. All APC big wigs are big time thieves that steal in billions, and not pickpockets. Meanwhile ,go return the money you stole. You yourself, you are a small time thief. You don't belong to APC .I counsel you to decamp to APGA.
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
AntichristXXX:
Mtcheew. Lai can't be dumb enough to embezzle only 30M. Doesn't make sense.
A ZONE BEE SPOTTED

Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by vikstandon(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Someone near grave is still obsessed with riches... How in birth did this people make it to cosmos...who is the womb that carried this man.

When a man should be straightening his path... He is still chasing after mundane things!!!
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by uniquelyspecial(m): 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Did they not tell us while growing up that "every liar is a thief"?
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Theoarhics: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Small money
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by GodisFirst: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
He is on course.
1st Degree in LIE,
2nd Degree THIEF.
3rd Degree ?

Options; 1. MURDER 2. SUICIDE 3. TERROR 4. EXILE

Live Line,
50/50
Phone a friend
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by officialfoodie: 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Na wa o. I'm seeing 100m, 50m, 30m....from where? Yet they say we have no money in this country and have borrowed away the financial future of the country. Na wa o
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Lancer47(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
His picture says it all
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by AmazingELixir: 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin grin grin

The mentioned North central government is most likely to be the Efulefu of Kogi called Yahaya Bello...or the Useless Lalong of Plateau state.
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Abdul240(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mr Lia Muhammed can account for #30million i trust him for that
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by TemmyT002(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please, let this be true.
Please!!
We have had enough of that man.
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Sheriman(m): 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
Can't be true 30million Naira is too small for Lai to embezzled when him mate dey steal 2Billion Naira
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Ikea81: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
So he is not just a liar,. Ut also a thief
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Bimpe29: 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
This rumors has been making rounds since 2019 that Mr Lai Mohammed embezzled election fund donated by APC bigwigs to wrestle power from Saraki's PDP and now it's reemerging, then there should be an iota/element of truth in it.

APC is a bigger version of PDP.

Set awon kettle calling pot black.
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Ojayk(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
psucc:
How can somebody be named Lai and NOT LIE! Even though the two words have different spellings, they mean same thing here in Nigeria.

Even the money he borrowed from the broadcasting units under his Ministry has not been repaid.

Woow, I thought no one remembers that anymore.
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by techWriter2: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Buhari will defend him
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by samwillyco1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Comedy country and EFCC will act blind on this because one of the CABALS name is involved

1 Like

Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by awajis78: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Over to you Lai Mohammed for the second quarter of embezzled money .
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by guvna(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
We all know that LIAR is a THIEF!!
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by chatinent: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2021

Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Eriokanmi: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Shame on you guys....and these are the calibre of people ruling Nigeria? A good reason we must leave this union. Tinubu's mirage presidency isn't even here yet and there already behaving this way. May God keep exposing them. Lai would surely face his comeuppance. This is just the beginning.
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
AntichristXXX:

30+50m making 80m gone into thing air courtesy lai grin
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Zetty177x: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
oluwaSavage:
It's obvious that he's definitely a liar and also a thief. Stupid Lying Old Thieves

I like this new meme eh...lol

2 Likes

Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Zenithpeak(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
AntichristXXX:

To the greedy, a rat poison will look sumptuous... Never underestimate the scorn of greed.
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Aduroja123(m): 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Davepal:
That's small money for Lai Mohammed. It's an insult to embezzler embezzlement cartels.

This man
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by Sambab(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Whoever that lie will steal... Lai is a lier, definitely he's a stealer
Re: Abdulraheem Olawuyi Accuses Lai Mohammed Of Embezzling ₦32.5 Million by misterjosh(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
It's really hard to see a liar that doesn't steal. I doubt if they even exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Seaport To Begin Operations This Friday / Re-alignment: Why PMB, APC Embraced Saraki / Tight Security At A-court, As Atiku Seeks Private Meeting With Tribunal Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.