Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] (968 Views)

Efulefus Criticising Umahi What Effort Are You Making For Igbo / Kanu’s My Son, Buhari Regime Kidnapped Him: Ezeife / Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by fozapi(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dear brothers, I call you brother because I still see you as one and remember what happened to the irok tv guy, he made a mistake and found his way back and we accepted him back, so I think there might be some little hope for you.

I see you all on social media rejoicing that the Fulanis finally got your brother Kanu, and I ask how stupid and foolish can you be? Let me ask you what did kanu do? The man never carried guns? Why did the army kill 28 people at his house, I mean unarmed people

These are the same people that were against the sit at home, Igbos you are greedy and selfish, and your greed put us in this mess, Jews won't go back to where they killed 6 million of them and live there like nothing happened, even Greek people can't go back to Turkey because of the pogrom that drove them away, come on Igbos you are bloody greedy, why do you think Israel wanted their own country because they know they share a collective pain that nobody can understand and the only place where they can be free is in Israel, they know living with someone else is slavery.

Hey igbos how about an all Igbo nation, where Igbo would be the official language with our own currency, it would be awesome, you fools can't be street more than me, I am a full Igbo Lagos born and raised in Ikeja, the center of Lagos, there is nothing you can tell me and look I was once like you, I have always prayed for one Nigeria, I have always hoped and prayed that this day would never come whereby we would have to leave where ever we are and go back, a place we really know nothing about

But Buhari happened and we finally saw the Fulani, yes the Fulanis they were well hidden, I mean how can 6 million Fulanis be controlling 70 million Hausas? It's crazy right. Our eyes are open now, all my life I lived in the west so why won't I want and love one Nigeria?, I have a house in Lagos, so want it, but look around you, see what is really happening, do you really think we can come out of this?

It's been 60yrs +, I always say it if Buhari could not change Nigeria nobody can remember his promises? me I always knew the man was a failure and he is still failing, Nigeria is a failed state, fools how do you know a failed state? Because you are comfortable in Abuja and Lagos? Can you confidently travel by Road from Abuja to Lagos? That's why you people love to fly in the coffins, lol. Like Seun Kuti said, he said how do you put your life in the hands of people that run a country like this Nigeria, lol.

I always say to my self I cant fly Nigerian Airlines, yea I know Air peace he is Igbo yea, the problem is the Nigerian system, if we have Biafra I can confidently fly air peace because we would have rules and regulations, no-nonsense, in fact before anyone is given any post they must take a 2weeks crash course to China or USA, to learn how things are done like roads, architecture, land space and then replicate it back home, in fact all governors contesting must go for that course.

So Nigeria is a failed state bandits everywhere, hey their brother is in power and there is nothing that you can do and this their brother is a brutal one like them, akiku is fulani but the town fulani like say say, don't get it twisted a fulani Is a fulani, but the bororos are brutal, Buhari is from a bororo descendant, those ones like cow more than a human, look your problems just started did you see ISWAP and Boko haram breaking bread together? Lol.

Fulanis from Mali have invaded your land, Buhari knows atiku and he knows Atiku is corrupt, atiku was the head of the custom office where the emir of gwandu brought in 53 suitcases filled with cash, go and read about it, so they are all the same and buhari was head of state then

Trust me Nigeria is gone, as a real Lagos igbo boy and I am telling you Nigeria is gone then that is it, Igbos in the North can relocate to the west, but don't stay in the North, I saw some article and they say Igbos own 75% of abuja and they were jubilating and I say see stupid people, you are happy that you own half of Abuja, another man's land and not just anybody the Fulanis?oh please don't tell me another tibe owns Abuja,do you think that tribe will support you instead of fulanis? Craze day your head, savages that can wake up one morning and finish you all, lol. Look if you live in the west I can tell you confidentiality that nothing will happen with your investments Igbos and Yorubas have no problem

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-my-advice-for-igbo-efulefus

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by Shetemi12(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Everyone will not support what you believe it's cool. Some Igbos want one Nigeria..and you think they are fools.. C'mon
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by fozapi(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Shetemi12:
Everyone will not support what you believe it's cool. Some Igbos want one Nigeria..and you think they are fools.. C'mon

go and sleep please,intellectuals are talking and not otelectuals now run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by fozapi(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
after 60yrs and you are still screaming one nigeria,look at niger delta they gave them 3%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by Educationalserv: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
fozapi:
Dear brothers, I call you brother because I still see you as one and remember what happened to the irok tv guy, he made a mistake and found his way back and we accepted him back, so I think there might be some little hope for you.

I see you all on social media rejoicing that the Fulanis finally got your brother Kanu, and I ask how stupid and foolish can you be? Let me ask you what did kanu do? The man never carried guns? Why did the army kill 28 people at his house, I mean unarmed people

These are the same people that were against the sit at home, Igbos you are greedy and selfish, and your greed put us in this mess, Jews won't go back to where they killed 6 million of them and live there like nothing happened, even Greek people can't go back to Turkey because of the pogrom that drove them away, come on Igbos you are bloody greedy, why do you think Israel wanted their own country because they know they share a collective pain that nobody can understand and the only place where they can be free is in Israel, they know living with someone else is slavery.

Hey igbos how about an all Igbo nation, where Igbo would be the official language with our own currency, it would be awesome, you fools can't be street more than me, I am a full Igbo Lagos born and raised in Ikeja, the center of Lagos, there is nothing you can tell me and look I was once like you, I have always prayed for one Nigeria, I have always hoped and prayed that this day would never come whereby we would have to leave where ever we are and go back, a place we really know nothing about

But Buhari happened and we finally saw the Fulani, yes the Fulanis they were well hidden, I mean how can 6 million Fulanis be controlling 70 million Hausas? It's crazy right. Our eyes are open now, all my life I lived in the west so why won't I want and love one Nigeria?, I have a house in Lagos, so want it, but look around you, see what is really happening, do you really think we can come out of this?

It's been 60yrs +, I always say it if Buhari could not change Nigeria nobody can remember his promises? me I always knew the man was a failure and he is still failing, Nigeria is a failed state, fools how do you know a failed state? Because you are comfortable in Abuja and Lagos? Can you confidently travel by Road from Abuja to Lagos? That's why you people love to fly in the coffins, lol. Like Seun Kuti said, he said how do you put your life in the hands of people that run a country like this Nigeria, lol.

I always say to my self I cant fly Nigerian Airlines, yea I know Air peace he is Igbo yea, the problem is the Nigerian system, if we have Biafra I can confidently fly air peace because we would have rules and regulations, no-nonsense, in fact before anyone is given any post they must take a 2weeks crash course to China or USA, to learn how things are done like roads, architecture, land space and then replicate it back home, in fact all governors contesting must go for that course.

So Nigeria is a failed state bandits everywhere, hey their brother is in power and there is nothing that you can do and this their brother is a brutal one like them, akiku is fulani but the town fulani like say say, don't get it twisted a fulani Is a fulani, but the bororos are brutal, Buhari is from a bororo descendant, those ones like cow more than a human, look your problems just started did you see ISWAP and Boko haram breaking bread together? Lol.

Fulanis from Mali have invaded your land, Buhari knows atiku and he knows Atiku is corrupt, atiku was the head of the custom office where the emir of gwandu brought in 53 suitcases filled with cash, go and read about it, so they are all the same and buhari was head of state then

Trust me Nigeria is gone, as a real Lagos igbo boy and I am telling you Nigeria is gone then that is it, Igbos in the North can relocate to the west, but don't stay in the North, I saw some article and they say Igbos own 75% of abuja and they were jubilating and I say see stupid people, you are happy that you own half of Abuja, another man's land and not just anybody the Fulanis?oh please don't tell me another tibe owns Abuja,do you think that tribe will support you instead of fulanis? Craze day your head, savages that can wake up one morning and finish you all, lol. Look if you live in the west I can tell you confidentiality that nothing will happen with your investments Igbos and Yorubas have no problem

https://www.biafranboys.org/nnamdi-kanu-my-advice-for-igbo-efulefus

which were you smoke ? Colorado

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by fozapi(m): 4:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Educationalserv:
which were you smoke ? Colorado

e pain you,i am just starting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by Educationalserv: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
fozapi:

e pain you,i am just starting
ur swine leader dey chop bean and belt steady na that one they sweet my belle b4 dem convict am for arson,murder,fraud and his primary job (419)
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by fozapi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Educationalserv:
ur swine leader dey chop bean and belt steady na that one they sweet my belle b4 dem convict am for arson,murder,fraud and his primary job (419)

close mouth he is been protected like a king mumu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by Educationalserv: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
fozapi:

close mouth he is been protected like a king mumu
no be only king ma zing .kill a Nigerian police and see hell .60 police dead .Ask boko boys for better explanations
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by adebenson155: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
hmnnnn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by fozapi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Educationalserv:
no be only king ma zing .kill a Nigerian police and see hell .60 police dead .Ask boko boys for better explanations

you have an empty skull
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by Educationalserv: 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
fozapi:

you have an empty skull
how does that stop the swine pig from been hanged.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by fozapi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Educationalserv:
how does that stop the swine pig from been hanged.

i dare you to. infact we want you to hang him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by Shetemi12(m): 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
fozapi:

go and sleep please,intellectuals are talking and not otelectuals now run away

Dumbest thing have seen in my life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by Educationalserv: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
fozapi:

i dare you to. infact we want you to hang him
he already psychologically hanged he already 53 first sentence will be 30 years imprisonment for gashua jail with bandit and fulani herdmens .He need to be a living dead .more painful. He a goner ask charles okah and henry.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by fozapi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Educationalserv:
he already psychologically hanged he already 53 first sentence will be 30 years imprisonment for gashua jail with bandit and fulani herdmens .He need to be a living dead .more painful. He a goner ask charles okah and henry.

igbos are not ijaws,receive sense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: My Advice For Igbo Efulefus And Otelectuals[photos] by fozapi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Shetemi12:

Dumbest thing have seen in my life

fem there

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency :why Northern APC Will Dump Tinubu,back Orji Kalu / Nigerian Army Brutalize Youths In Cross River For Protesting Against herdsmen. / Dave Umahia And His Greed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.