Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60892 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Dunce don't worry I will show u more of Texas.....Pele....I owe u or anybody nothing.... dumbass!
Your mama toto.

Fool! continue living a fake life, foolish goat!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You mama yansh!
He pain the fool cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

This is Texas...u will never step here till u die! Your mama toto!
Do Wetin I ask you to do, pathological liar like you cheesycheesy
you no say dem no born your papa well cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Poor guy... your mama toto
Nah poverty go kill you there, bastard! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Fool I will better your life....your mama toto
You never better you life finish nah person wey fit feed you, you want better him life? nah big mumu you be walahi cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Poor guy... your mama toto
You want go download another pictures abi? Fool cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You want go download another pictures abi? Fool cheesycheesycheesy
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You never better you life finish nah person wey fit feed you, you want better him life? nah big mumu you be walahi cheesycheesy
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Do Wetin I ask you to do, pathological liar like you cheesycheesy
you no say dem no born your papa well cheesy
Your mama toto

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
He pain the fool cheesycheesy
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Fool! continue living a fake life, foolish goat!
Your mama maggot infected toto
Iceyjayzz:
Nah poverty go kill you there, bastard! cheesycheesycheesy
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Mynd44, seun, lalasticlala, OAMAJ

Rule2
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I must disgrace you out of this forum, poor fool.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
You still never do Wetin I ask you, foolish yahoo boy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
You just dey disgrace your entire lineages, big fool like you. cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I can see that the same fake ass lying ass beech person like you queenslander is liking your posts? lol...both of you suppose marry already, you guys fit each other 100% cheesy
Omg!! you just couldn't resist the urge? Huh?
I guess you must involve me in every stupid, mundane, unimportant detail of your fake miserable life?? For what??
In Hope of getting my attention??
Tf is wrong with you boy??
Please keep me outta your madness.. and face your adversary!!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Queenslander:
Omg!! you just couldn't resist the urge? Huh?
I guess you must involve me in every stupid, mundane, unimportant detail of your fake miserable life?? For what??
In Hope of getting my attention??
Tf is wrong with you boy??
Please keep me outta your madness.. and face your adversary!!
Shut the Fvck up you miserable lying ass bitch, I know you have been lurking around here since, liking your fake ass boyfriend's post, I'm not surprised, both of you are damn fake, useless and miserable offline. dumb ass prostitute

even the guy on the screenshot below knows who you really are; a dumb hoe who depends on men for money, get the f*ck off my sight cheesycheesy

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

I hope say trailer never jam you to death cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Poverty stricken bastard cum coward! don't run away please cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Poverty stricken bastard cum coward! don't run away please cheesycheesycheesy
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
I hope say trailer never jam you to death cheesycheesycheesy
You will die young! Your mama toto!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

You will die young! Your mama toto!
You are already dead to me, fakeass! cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
Bastardhino cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You still never do Wetin I ask you, foolish yahoo boy
So you will steal my identification. Why not send your own e mail since I have being asking.....fool
You papa penis!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your papa penis
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
You are already dead to me, fakeass! cheesycheesy
Cadaver that is what u are.
Your papa penis
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Terrorist can't entre America...we will kill u
You mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

So you will steal my identification. Why not send your own e mail since I have being asking.....fool
You papa penis!
How would I steal a scammer/yahoo boy's identity? idiot! he no sure for you. cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Terrorist can't entre America...we will kill u
You mama toto
Your whole lineages will never smell US, foolish lying goat like you. cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Cadaver that is what u are.
Your papa penis
Poverty stricken bastard, he be like say you no get better thing to talk, you just dey mention Toto and penis

I guess nah Wetin dey for that your coconut head, fool! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.