Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,376 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60890 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your whole lineages will never smell US, foolish lying goat like you. cheesy
Hahaha....Pele I am already a citizen...you terrorist!....My siblings are all here. .....Pele you will die in pains.
Instead of u to ask for help...u never can tell.
Your mama toto!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Poverty stricken bastard, he be like say you no get better thing to talk, you just dey mention Toto and penis

I guess nah Wetin dey for that your coconut head, fool! cheesy
Your mama toto.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

[s]Hahaha....Pele I am already a citizen...you terrorist!....My siblings are all here. .....Pele you will die in pains.
Your mama toto![/s]
Fool! Citizen my ass, who go dash a useless yahoo boy like you citizen? maybe citizen of United State of Aba, you fool!

idiot go download picture with $20 bill that's not up to $120, and you are claiming you can feed me, generational curse dey follow you I swear cheesycheesy see this poverty stricken fool Sha? I don't blame you at all cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto.
Nah high blood pressure go kill you there, bastard! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Nah high blood pressure go kill you there, bastard! cheesycheesycheesy
Your mama toto Terrorist
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Fool! Citizen my ass, who go dash a useless yahoo boy like you citizen? maybe citizen of United State of Aba, you fool!

idiot go download picture with $20 bill that's not up to $120, and you are claiming you can feed me, generational curse dey follow you I swear cheesycheesy see this poverty stricken fool Sha? I don't blame you at all cheesy
Pele u are in pain. Death to you!
Your papa penis.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto Terrorist
Nah high blood pressure go kill you there, poverty stricken bastard! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Pele u are in pain. Death to you!
Your papa penis.
Nah high blood pressure go kill you there, poverty stricken bastard! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Hahaha....Pele I am already a citizen...you terrorist!....My siblings are all here. .....Pele you will die in pains.
Your mama toto!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your mama kpekus your papa penis
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama kpekus your papa penis
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your mama toto... your irresponsible father penis.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto... your irresponsible father penis.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Your ashawo mama toto
goslowgoslow:

Your ashawo mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Asewo pikin
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Asewo pikin
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Asewo pikin
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Your mama toto
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:19am On Jul 07, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Asewo pikin
Them done ban you abi? lol...next time don't mess with me. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Iceyjayzz(m): 3:18am On Jul 07, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Asewo pikin
Why you come dey follow me? say them swear for you? who asked you to follow me? if you don't unfollow me I will swear for you, I wish Nairaland have a "block" button right now, poverty stricken coon.

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by MOVIC6: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
English.....
iamtardey:
Oloyinbo cheesy

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:50am On Jul 15, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Them done ban you abi? lol...next time don't mess with me. cheesycheesycheesy
I told you several times that I don't care about ban.... commenting on NL doesn't put food on my table, I am not paid for it na my data!
I am not a jobless person like you that is on every thread on NL .... attacking people and looking for who to defraud.
Anyway I don't blame you but the bias and yeye moderators on NL... moderators that are worst than Buhari.
As for you your grave is ready death awaits you! Imagine commenting 177 times does that not show how jobless you are.....oloshi Omo ale. Your mama toto.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.