Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,994 members, 7,848,998 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues (31781 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / Exposed : See How Northerners Are Dominating NNPC / Article Exposes How Northerners Use The Central Bank To Loot Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by freshvine(f): 8:47am On Jul 05, 2021
I can bet my liver Senator Abaribe didn't support this useless bill.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by McLizbae: 8:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Tomorrow the Satan of sokoto would be forming religious father but a Terrorist always scheming in the night

The Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, the minister of petroleum, Mele Kyari, the Federal Capital Territory Minister, Mohammed Bello, was in the scheming meeting

They just want billions to continue been siphoned in the north all in a vague search of non existent oil

When would sultan arrange meeting on how to share zamfara gold?

[/b]When would sultan arrange meeting on how to share zamfara gold?[b]
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Tomorrow the Satan of sokoto would be forming religious father but a Terrorist always scheming in the night

The Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar, the minister of petroleum, Mele Kyari, the Federal Capital Territory Minister, Mohammed Bello, was in the scheming meeting

They just want billions to continue been siphoned in the north all in a vague search of non existent oil

Somebody above mentioned that the problem of the south is in the south. I work in southern Nigeria and believe me with the consciousness of infrastructure development and people welfare govt Northerners give to their people, if given chance I can turn Niger-Delta to mini Dubai in few years, I've never ever seen reckless, unpatriotic, selfish, extensively corrupt, unmindful, extremely greedy, people like most southern leaders. They don't care abt the existence of their people, the don't pity their situation, they loot their treasury dry and trick them to accuse North of their problem, they're religious jingoist with no conscience.
Sultan defend the interest of his people but your Reps in the floor couldn't defend yours and unfortunately you're trying to use this to insult Sultan because of his religious affiliation.
If any Southern states will have leaders like Sule Lamido, Kwankwaso, Dankwambo or El Rufai the whole Africa will envy them.

2 Likes

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Naajjii: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:

what are your southern leaders doing about it ? you people re weak you only talk online and social media but no action. The north believe in action
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by slowice(m): 9:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Give it to the North, they know how to play politics. Their only problem is they don't replicate this skill in the development of their region causing massive poverty but they are waking up now..... And the more they become aware of what has to be done, the more the south suffers for it because the resources needed for such development will be extracted from the south at will.

While the educated foolish southerners bicker, abuse and fight themselves over past or non existent issues, refusing to unite and form a common front to pursue a common goal. North may fight but ll always unite to pursue common good.

Our oyel peeps hope we good?
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by deleo16(m): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Realstick941:
Very sad that our politicians think oil will still be relevant in the next 10 years,with the way every car company is making electric cars .I think by 2030 demand for crude oil will drop by 50 percent, by then some developed nations will start banning cars running on fossil fuels or heavy taxing them.
OiL will still be relevant the bye product of oil is numerous

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by modsfucker: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2021
EKONGKING:
What is Sultan of Sokoto doing in a meeting with lawmakers.
No southern person is a minister for Abuja ,but you have a northerners as minister for petroleum.

Any southern person supporting the zoo is a slave .

What stops a Southern President from appointing a Southerner as FCT Minister?
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by tobe1985: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Northwest device southerners because the southern leadership and followership worship mony

AnonPoet:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/02/pib-how-northerners-outwitted-their-southern-colleagues/
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
Somebody above mentioned that the problem of the south is in the south. I work in southern Nigeria and believe me with the consciousness of infrastructure development and people welfare govt Northerners give to their people, if given chance I can turn Niger-Delta to mini Dubai in few years, I've never ever seen reckless, unpatriotic, selfish, extensively corrupt, unmindful, extremely greedy, people like most southern leaders. They don't care abt the existence of their people, the don't pity their situation, they loot their treasury dry and trick them to accuse North of their problem, they're religious jingoist with no conscience.
Sultan defend the interest of his people but your Reps in the floor couldn't defend yours and unfortunately you're trying to use this to insult Sultan because of his religious affiliation.
If any Southern states will have leaders like Sule Lamido, Kwankwaso, Dankwambo or El Rufai the whole Africa will envy them.
keep shut, Northern leaders care for their people yet nutured and arming Boko Haram as a political tool which is ravaging their people

Is this the care they show their people

Northern leaders care for their people yet have incorporated an almajiri system where their people carry plates to beg food

They care for their people yet they organize mass wedding for them to birth almajiris like rats whom they have no plans for

Are these the care and concern your own leaders gift you because all I see are selfish leaders using every fibre of your people as tools to enrich themselves

Southern leaders are even better because they don't even go as far as controlling the personal lives of their people for their political gains e.g signing them up to mass marriages to breed almajiris for them

At the end it's the the same greed of politicians generally which the Northern ones are worse at

No Southerner really gives a hoot about their politicians, they are not parasites, the southern people just want a fair system not this one nigeria system of the north.

Is the north not responsible for blocking boarders bringing food in the south while opening theirs to crime?

Is this done by southern politicians too or by the skwred Northerners.

Is the north not responsible for stealing our resources to go share all in name of fighting Boko Haram

I can go on, it's not about southern politicians, go to aba it isn't waiting for government but one nigeria system (north) and policies make sure it limits it's progress
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Sweeetheart(m): 9:29am On Jul 05, 2021
unitary system of Govt?

yet we've southern caucus/Northern caucus

we've hisbah/Amotekun/Ebube/ESN

we've Democratic constitution/sharia constitution

some people have oil, we'll share/ some people have gold they share within themselves

southern youths will struggle to gain admission, Northern youths will find it easy even with lowest marks to gain admission

abeg where is the unitary system of Govt in this scam of a country?

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Chidywhite: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2021
RisenJoe:
I am tired of blaming Buhari,and if you are not tired then it means you don't have work, the people we should be fighting is our leaders down south,all of them from the Governor to the local govt chairman.

What am about to say is unrelated to this news but my observation over a long time.

As much as I hate to say this, the real problem of the southern Nigeria is her politifcians and elites, not Buhari, not police or army or anything but her politifcians.....

Southern senators and legislators have turned a blind eye to the injustice and killings going on in their respective states and constituents.

Most roads are inaccessible, most health care non functional, most schools deteriorated to the extent that it's not worthy for pigs to stay, yet that's where humans are staying...

When they award a project, the price is highly overbloated like someone saying that 300million was used to dug a borehole for the community and this same borehole won't take up to 2million in the actual price and the borehole won't work up to three months before it the same community members that the borehole was dug for vandalized everything.

The fact is that we all like blaming the leadership but we forget that we can build our own community with our hands since it's clear that the leaders have failed.... But the people themselves are not sincere...

I could go on and on but the solution to our problems in the south can only be solved when the people and the leaders come together and tell themselves the truth.
Well thought of you.
Unless the rotten tooth is removed, the mouth will continue to chew with caution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Kingrefreshed: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And you sir, are part of the problem you identified.

Yes exactly. He is even worse!!!
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nyanabo(m): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2021
We are our own problem down south. And surprisingly we are also our own solution.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Chidywhite: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
The south are no more electing literate ones to represent them but prefer to vote rich Illiterate ones who are done with fraud and malpractices in foreign countries. sad
Imo is the worst affected, from govnors to local govmt are all 419, rich illiterates, kidnappers or ritualists. Corruption has clouded their vision to a point they can no longer see development clearly.

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by notym2chektym: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Northerners know how to unite together whenever they need something regarding their region, you see the Southerners, we are educated for nothing. Always in unfriendly/unhealthy competition with each other.

If we are not fighting ourselves, it could be pulling each others down yet some clowns would be blaming Northerners for Southern Nigeria's woes..

Eish
First time you made sense but you are part of the problem on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by AfonjaConehead: 10:35am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Northerners know how to unite together whenever they need something regarding their region, you see the Southerners, we are educated for nothing. Always in unfriendly/unhealthy competition with each other.

If we are not fighting ourselves, it could be pulling each others down yet some clowns would be blaming Northerners for Southern Nigeria's woes..

Eish

Your own judgement will be terrible
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by orunto27: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
THE MORE THE NASS, THE PRESIDENCY AND THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES ASSEMBLIES

DELAY

THE SCRAPPING OF THE EXCLUSIVE LIST OF THE 1999 DECREE 24;

LIMITING FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO

FOREIGN AFFAIRS

MILITARIES, ON EQUALITY OF STATES BASIS,

AND TREATIES SIGNING AND SEALING CERTIFICATIONS FOR NIGERIA

AND PROVIDING 10% OF EACH STATE REVENUE EARNINGS TO RUN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

THE MORE WE ALLOW MACBAN, AREWA FUNAM AND NORTHERN POLITICIANS EXPLOIT AND PLUNDER SOUTHERN RESOURCES AND IMPOVERISH THEM.

From Orisa37
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by History555: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
In the north you don't see police harassing motorists up and down

In the south police will stop at busstop or viewing centre and pack everyone at night to go and bail themselves but in the north dem no born police to pack anyone at busstop

Road safety will be tormenting people in the south while some people in the north are still using old plate numbers and old driving licence. Some don't have crr or insurance

While sars were tormenting people in the south, they were absent in the north

In the south, customs will storm people shop and seize bags of rice but up north with all the cross border smuggling, dem no born customs to seize their rice

Southerners will be supporting the oppression of fellow southerners while the north won't tolerate the oppression of fellow northerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by History555: 10:40am On Jul 05, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
grin grin grin

Had it been there was one person with Igbo name in that meeting, all the Niger Delta ants will crawl out and start wailing. The North come in their backyard, rob them blind and rub it in their face. What do you get? Total silence! Let the North lord over other Nigerians since they are the only group that got their acts together. No mention of APC or PDP in the meeting because regional interests reign supreme.

/

If the north were the owners of crude oil, nigeria would have broken up since 1966.

If crude oil finish in the south and oil is discovered in the north. The north will break out of nigeria without informing the south.

Mumu southerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by AfonjaConehead: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2021
Mikecold:

The Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar,
the minister of petroleum, Mele Kyari, the Federal Capital Territory Minister, Mohammed Bello, secretary gen of the fed govt,was in the scheming meeting

the bolded are supposed to be serving the country's interest!!!!!!!

The southern abomination people with tiger claws will never see this but every day and night it is Igbo affairs that's their business
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by garfield1: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2021
freshvine:
I can bet my liver Senator Abaribe didn't support this useless bill.

Has he sited any project in abia south?
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Easternblood: 10:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Where the Niger Deltans shouting "Awa Oyel" ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DNa for Igbo matter all of una go kpai on top

1 Like

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Easternblood: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2021
garfield1:

Has he sited any project in abia south?
Keep looking for where he sited project, Anuohia
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Easternblood: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
the bolded are supposed to be serving the country's interest!!!!!!!

The southern abomination people with tiger claws will never see this but every day and night it is Igbo affairs that's their business
No mind the fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Easternblood: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Na Igbophobia go k*ll Yorubas and Nigerdeltans
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Basher8583: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2021
carterguccy:
Southerners it’s time to UNITE!

I’m Afonja! But I can’t do without the help and support of my IGBO Brothers and SIsters!

Please I’m writing this with tears cry cry cry why can’t we see pass all this insults and show each other love

It’s so Pathetic that those ones we call illiterate are converging and trampling over us the literate simply because of the seeds of discord planted from the days of our Fathers!

As for me and my household, I will recognize all Igbos as my Blood and nothing much.

No Betrayal!!!

See this fake ass identifying himself with a derogatory word
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Idiko1: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Monogamy:

Eish

Right off 1967, southern Nigerians, except Ndigbo and Biafrans, wore the dumbass hat.
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by after4: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
I love the way you are being trolled in this thread as you are one of the problems of the south if you are even a southerner. Continue to support nonsense, you will soon be a victim of what you support. Every man will reap with he sow, including your support for the rubbish that is happening

Monogamy:

Eish
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by EMMY76: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2021
Other oil producing countries are diversifing away from crude oil while here in nigeria the govt controlled by evil northerners is still planning to invest heavily on oil exploration in the desert core north. The European Union have already fixed 2030 as the date to ban cars driving on fuel yet the nigerian govt don't have any clues on what to do to avert this coming economic doom.

2 Likes

Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Realstick941: 11:17am On Jul 05, 2021
deleo16:
OiL will still be relevant the bye product of oil is numerous
what i said is 50 percent and from your screenshot can you see fossil fuel is more than 50 percent of crude oil and as for the by products they will not be profitable anymore and will be too expensive beacuse price of fuel pays for most of the crude oil. They will surely be sourced from other cheaper means
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 05, 2021
History555:
In the north you don't see police harassing motorists up and down

In the south police will stop at busstop or viewing centre and pack everyone at night to go and bail themselves but in the north dem no born police to pack anyone at busstop

Road safety will be tormenting people in the south while some people in the north are still using old plate numbers and old driving licence. Some don't have crr or insurance

While sars were tormenting people in the south, they were absent in the north

In the south, customs will storm people shop and seize bags of rice but up north with all the cross border smuggling, dem no born customs to seize their rice

Southerners will be supporting the oppression of fellow southerners while the north won't tolerate the oppression of fellow northerners
you said it all just that it's the Northerners the aboki system would also bring to south to enforce these things at the top while they give the southerners figure head roles as a face.

E. G you would find almost all the police commisioners, dpo in the south are abduls from north, this doesn't happen in north

They would give figure head roles like publicity director, ipo, etc to the southerners to be doing and disturbing their people for them
Re: PIB: How Northerners Outwitted Their Southern Colleagues by garfield1: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Easternblood:
Keep looking for where he sited project, Anuohia

Rubbish.senator iberibe is a hypocritical failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Tsoho Withdraws From Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial / Ghanaian traders shut down more Nigerians’ shops / Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.