Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? (762 Views)

Download Bluestacks For Windows 7/8 & MAC PC (offline Installer) / Bill Gates Condemns iPad, Says Lots Of Users Are Frustrated" / "internet Explorer Users Are Less Intelligent" Scientific Study Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? by Ralvy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
hello y'al',  I'm so sick of Windows,  I have replaced my hard drives a good number of times, and I think it's enough. I am about to try Mac, just like some other folks, so please - tell us mac users - Is it okay
Re: About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? by Seun(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2007
The OS you are running has nothing to do with your hard disk life. Stop buying cheap low quality hard drives!
Re: About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? by Ralvy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2007
Thank you Sir!
Re: About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? by hayprof(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2007
You r Welcome. Son! cool
Re: About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? by Ralvy(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2007
Aight Grand son, I heard u can now install Mac OS X on Intel,
Re: About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? by hayprof(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2007
What of Amd?
Re: About To Try Mac; Mac Users, - Are We Safe? by kpomkwem(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2007
Definitely get a mac laptop if you can, especially since you can now install Windows on it, so you have the best of both worlds.
I've been using a mac laptop (ibook) since 2005 and I like it. Never gave me any serious problems. I plan to replace it with the intel-based mac laptop when the new version of OSX comes out in October, so I can add Vista alongside it.

Anyway, I'd recommend you get the macbook and try it out.

(1) (Reply)

For Linux Users - Xmms2 Developer Version / Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh / I Need Help From Any Hauwei Expert On Cdma In D House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.