Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh (763 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How To Change IP To Any Country IP Without Using Software / Help!the Sound From My Laptop Is Distorted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh by sholasys: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2007
Pls HELP. I was Given a Laptop with Win XP but with French Language. Pls how can I change the Language to english.
Re: Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh by Maleeq(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2007
Well, the only thing you can do is to get another Windows XP installation CD that's in English. The only way you can change from another language to english is by reinstallation ONLY.

There are Language Interface Packs(LIPs) that can get you from English to others, but not vice-versa.
Re: Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh by sakin4life(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2007
Please, try this.
1. Go to Control Panel
2.Change to Classic View if the Control Panel is in Category View.
3. Double-click on Regional and Language options
4. Change the Language and Location settings.

If u try the above steps and it doesn't work, please consider re-installation.
Re: Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh by abohrandy: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2007
sakin4life:

Please, try this.
1. Go to Control Panel
2.Change to Classic View if the Control Panel is in Category View.
3. Double-click on Regional and Language options
4. Change the Language and Location settings.

If u try the above steps and it doesn't work, please consider re-installation.

grin cheesy oh boi this ur talk no hold water at all!!! cheesy grin tongue

do what the first person said that is the only way out.
Re: Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh by uche4nna(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2007
if you are in lagos or within lagos,try come to ikeja,computer village,13 olayeni st ask of uche or call 07030696409 i will help you change your laptop to english for a little amount,its easy and needs a technician attention
Re: Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh by Maleeq(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2007
@uche4nna

Unless your contact at computer village has re-invented Windows, there's no way you can change the language back to english without re-installation with an english version.
Re: Mt Laptop Is With Frensh Language I Want To Change It To Englinsh by Ralvy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2007
uche4nna:

if you are in lagos or within lagos,try come to ikeja,computer village,13 olayeni st ask of uche or call 07030696409 i will help you change your laptop to english for a little amount,its easy and needs a technician attention
@quote; cool

The way u have been given out this your address on the forum, just pray armed robbers no visit that your shop,

e b like say wuna even fit alter ma System BIOS, I trust wuna tongue tongue grin

abeg I go visit that shop, I want make wuna Install MAC OSX on my new Intel Pentuim 4 Desktop,
Please post another address describing where the sHoP is, I'd apprc8 . .

cool wink cheesy smiley lipsrsealed undecided tongue

(1) (Reply)

Sony Dsc M2 Digital Camera For Sale / Help Me Solve This Problem With My Computer / Get A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.