Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (40736 Views)

How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by morpheus24: 6:44pm On May 11, 2011
jookco:

What da bleep are you talking about?, must you insult me just to disclose how depressed you are?, I bring you good news just in case you don't know about it and you are here insulting your father. Do you believe what the white man or your doctor told you about weed?., listing my dear we are not fighting instead try to smoke one small wrap of weed and see if you won't be free from this depression, again this a good news and its the only way you can survive in this time of austerity.

Remain Blessed

It is not hard to discover that anyone who describes weed as a medicinal herb is  either of the Rastafarian ideology or addicted to its psychedelic effects and therefore cannot comprehend the long term effects it has on the human brain.

My experience has seen too many of you gullible uneducated people push people into this behavior without showing them the possibilities of what this can do to them.

If you are depressed. take a break from the rigours of life and holiday somewhere or find someother constructive means to heal your self internally.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by jookco(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2011
Try smoking weed with this song as I do right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0fp0gqLwHw

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by jookco(m): 7:16pm On May 11, 2011
morpheus24:

It is not hard to discover that anyone who describes weed as a medicinal herb is  either of the Rastafarian ideology or addicted to its psychedelic effects and therefore cannot comprehend the long term effects it has on the human brain.

My experience has seen too many of you gullible uneducated people push people into this behavior without showing them the possibilities of what this can do to them.

If you are depressed. take a break from the rigours of life and holiday somewhere or find someother constructive means to heal your self internally.
Professor one room you are a pure slowpoke I don't get time to waste with sinking asshole like you, drink poising I die who cares
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Jakumo(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2011
Midway between the two opposed arguments about the benefits or risks of marijuana use lies the truth, which is that while millions of satisfied weed smokers enjoy healthy and productive lives with no adverse effects, individuals from families with a history of mental health issues would be best advised to avoid experimentation with mind-altering drugs of ANY sort, due to the risk of inducing permanent psychosis, especially after prolonged use, or indulgence at a young age when the human brain is still in its developmental stage.    

THC, the active ingredient of marijuana, delivers noticeable psychoactive effects when present in concentrations as low as 6% by weight, but some selectively bred species of the plant can deliver a mind-bending 25% THC concentration, which is more than enough to render cannabis indica smokers incommunicado, or conversely tip cannabis sativa smokers into extreme paranoia, often coupled with bouts of wildly accelerated pulse rates.  

Cannabis Indica, native to temperate and mountainous regions of the world, produces a sedative effect that in even moderate doseages can completely immobilize and numb users, leaving them in a glassy-eyed stupor know as "couch lock", during which the stoners find themselves effectively "locked" to the couch in which they sit, unable to move a muscle or formulate a coherent sentence for a good few hours while the effect wears off during the inevitable slumber that follows.  

Cannabis sativa, which grows throughout the tropical belt that includes West Africa, increases blood pressure and heart rate, intensifies emotions, and could lead to violent behavior in those already predisposed to aggression.   The sativa strains grown in South Africa, renowned for their extremely high THC levels, are in fact known to be directly responsible for a significant number of admissions to mental facilities among users in the townships there.  Known in South Africa as dagga, those strains have sent many a previously "normal" user straight to a ward in the nut-ranch.  

In summary, marijuana, despite never having  caused a single overdose death in medical history, could impair the mental stability of some people, even as it provides millions of recreational users with a safer alternative to alcohol.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 11, 2011
@baslone, very funny. I cant bear d odour of cigarretes not to talk of weed. God forbid! Abi u wan hear part 2 of d tori?
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2011
@jookco, I was not free from depression oo. It phucked up my mind big time. I think I smoked cannibis Sativa 25% THC shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by pleep(m): 8:42pm On May 11, 2011
^^ Same thing happened to me. I smoked sativa, had a horrible high, and i had flashback for months.

I advise everyone to stay away from that stuff, they tell you its safe , and it is for most people. But weed can Zap up your mind up if you are unlucky. Just google "depersonilization disorder from weed" or "feeling  high one week after smoking" and you will see what I mean.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by morpheus24: 8:58pm On May 11, 2011
Jakumo:

Midway between the two opposed arguments about the benefits or risks of marijuana use lies the truth, which is that while millions of satisfied weed smokers enjoy healthy and productive lives with no adverse effects, individuals from families with a history of mental health issues would be best advised to avoid experimentation with mind-altering drugs of ANY sort, due to the risk of inducing permanent psychosis, especially after prolonged use, or indulgence at a young age when the human brain is still in its developmental stage.    

THC, the active ingredient of marijuana, delivers noticeable psychoactive effects when present in concentrations as low as 6% by weight, but some selectively bred species of the plant can deliver a mind-bending 25% THC concentration, which is more than enough to render cannabis indica smokers incommunicado, or conversely tip cannabis sativa smokers into extreme paranoia, often coupled with bouts of wildly accelerated pulse rates.  

Cannabis Indica, native to temperate and mountainous regions of the world, produces a sedative effect that in even moderate doseages can completely immobilize and numb users, leaving them in a glassy-eyed stupor know as "couch lock", during which the stoners find themselves effectively "locked" to the couch in which they sit, unable to move a muscle or formulate a coherent sentence for a good few hours while the effect wears off during the inevitable slumber that follows.  

Cannabis sativa, which grows throughout the tropical belt that includes West Africa, increases blood pressure and heart rate, intensifies emotions, and could lead to violent behavior in those already predisposed to aggression.   The sativa strains grown in South Africa, renowned for their extremely high THC levels, are in fact known to be directly responsible for a significant number of admissions to mental facilities among users in the townships there.  Known in South Africa as dagga, those strains have sent many a previously "normal" user straight to a ward in the nut-ranch.  

In summary, marijuana, despite never having  caused a single overdose death in medical history, could impair the mental stability of some people, even as it provides millions of recreational users with a safer alternative to alcohol.

Of course jookco is smart enough to know if his family has the possibilities of familly history with mental illnesses and thus clearly is in the clear of doing anything to himself while at the same time advising others whom he knows nothing about that the drug is safe.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 9:22pm On May 11, 2011
i have given up weed for now but when i return to nigeria, i intend to pickit up again. before i smoke, i will lay out a platter of peppersoup, a gang of suya and lots of maltina. then i will chill in my backyard and blaze up. now thats what i call living.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 9:24pm On May 11, 2011
maybe get 1 or 2 friends who smoke too. so we can gist, pass it around and laugh together. then wack together grin this will be in my mansion in feegeecee of course grin
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by T9ksy(m): 1:49am On May 12, 2011
buzugee:

i have given up weed for now but when i return to nigeria, i intend to pickit up again. before i smoke, i will lay out a platter of peppersoup, a gang of suya and lots of maltina. then i will chill in my backyard and blaze up. now thats what i call living.

I couldn't agree any more with the bolded above.
Especially when you do it in a small group of friends whilst listening to the tune "Pass the dutchie from the left hand side! Or Bob Marley's "Legalize it".
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 1:59am On May 12, 2011
@pleep, I research depersonalization and I found a quote from a young guy and this is exactly how I feel when I use smoke weed:

link=topic=663525.msg8302530#msg8302530 date=1305161349:

[color=#000099]Its like I fall deep within myself. I look at my mind from within and feel both trapped and puzzled about the strangeness of my existence. My thoughts swirl round and round constantly probing the strangeness of selfhood - why do I exist? Why am I me and not someone else? At these times, feelings of sweaty panic develop, as if I am having a phobia about my own thoughts. At other times, I don't feel grounded' - I look at this body and can't understand why I am within it. I hear myself having conversations and wonder where the voice is coming from. I imagine myself seeing life as if it were played like a film in a cinema. But in that case, where am I? Who is watching the film? What is the cinema? The worst part is that this seems as if it's the truth, and the periods of my life in which I did not feel like this were the delusions.
I do get a mild feeling of it once in a while. Sh[b]i[/b]t, I thought it is because my soul and spirit are not aligned.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by jookco(m): 2:50am On May 12, 2011
I know weed is drug, but I don't like it to be categorized as one because it makes it sound like cocaine , weed is a pure herb created by the Almighty God to help mankind, this is actually the stuff that God ask Adam and Eve not to eat in the Garden, I got this revelation while smoking.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 3:11am On May 12, 2011
^^LMAOOOOOOO, dude you high mayn
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by hercules07: 6:01am On May 12, 2011
I do not subscribe to smoking or taking weed in any form but weed is not a drug, it is just a plant that grows and when you set it on fire, funny things happen.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by baslone: 11:35am On May 12, 2011
kandiikane:

@pleep,
I do get a mild feeling of it once in a while. Sh[b]i[/b]t, I thought it is because my soul and spirit are not aligned.

. . . . then you start wondering who the f@%k discovered this ish!!!! cheesy

buzugee:

maybe get 1 or 2 friends who smoke too. so we can gist, pass it around and laugh together. then wack together  grin this will be in my mansion in feegeecee of course  grin
grin  grin  grin  grin

PUFF PUFF PASS FRIDAYYYY!!!!!
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by pleep(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2011
jookco:

I know weed is drug, but I don't like it to be categorized as one because it makes it sound like cocaine , weed is a pure herb created by the Almighty God to help mankind, this is actually the stuff that God ask Adam and Eve not to eat in the Garden, I got this revelation while smoking.
Incorrect, but close tongue. God actually told adam and eve not the eat the Amanita Muscaria. Aka: magic mushroom. when they did eat it it opened their minds. shocked
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by ifyalways(f): 10:19pm On May 12, 2011
Lol.

When girls were girls  wink

Mystic smoke,It cures some,kills others.Some grow dreadlocks cause of it,others are forcefully shaven cause of it too.

A good skunk in a well prepared jollof rice . . . .When girls were girls,I say !   cool
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by nedu666: 12:09am On May 13, 2011
When i smoke weed i feel irie, grin, and when i smoke weed before sex i feel like flying grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:17am On May 13, 2011
Great topic!
I don't smoke weed, really! I chew it or mix it with my food and take a smaller quantity. I've been into weed 4 a year now and this were the results.
I ate more! I eat lots of fruits and exercise daily, it made me stronger and energetic.
I used to have a short fat dikk but recently i discovered my dikk increased in length and i have strong erections though, i'm not a sexual, active person.
Thirdly, weed is not for everyone. Not every brain can carry it and not every spirit accepts it.
Pls i would advice teenagers to stay off it.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2011
^^Come on now, you cannot advice teenagers on something when you are still doing it.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:38am On May 13, 2011
I'm not tryin 2 play good guy here but trust me at the teenage age your brain is still developing. They must wait till they are 21
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 1:01am On May 13, 2011
Yes I understand but if you are going to advice atleast leave the part of you still doing it. They will not listen to people who are doing it and expecting them not to do it.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:06am On May 13, 2011
Yeah thats the true nature of a teen. He loves experimenting but you must tell him the truth even if he doesn't listen.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 1:07am On May 13, 2011
ok oo.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:10am On May 13, 2011
Can i ask you a question?
You're a woman and can be able to give me a reasonable reply.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 1:22am On May 13, 2011
yes sure. Whats up?
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:30am On May 13, 2011
I invited a girl whom i like to my house to help her out with her assignments. I didn't touch or come close to her. The next day, i sent her an sms that i love her and eversince she's been runnin away frm me.
My friends says i fukked up that any babe who comes 2 ur house needs sex. Is that true?
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 1:44am On May 13, 2011
That is not true. I am sure if a babe wants sex you will actually know. Some babes go to a man's house just for a simple mutual visit whilst some will go for sex. Most of my friends are male and I do go to there house to chill and I do not like it when/if I am approached  to have sex, I find it disrespectful.  I for one respect men who when I go to there house do not try it on with me.

For her running away from you, I think she does not feel the same and by that she will be embarrassed to face you again. I mean it might be awkward for her to have the same conversations you had before the *I love you*text.

But it also could be for another completely different reason but I think the first one is more likely.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Ijeleigbo(m): 1:51am On May 13, 2011
I still have intentions of expressing my feelings and how do u know if a babe needs sex?
Is it not until you touch her then her reactions will answer?
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 1:59am On May 13, 2011
Well for most babes who just go looking for sex it is very easy to know. If its a shy babe you can try at your risk but you have to play smart. Do not rush into it just incase she is not interested in it. Take your time, you should know now how to game and after you have confirm she is interested the *I love you* should still wait for a while. You can tell her you like her and all that but leave the *I love u* till you know her own mind.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Ify27(m): 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2011
man after i get done smoking an L , i feel like preaching lol, alot of things just start going through your head and you focus on things more, thing slowdown a little, if im at school, i pay more attention to the teacher, when im high, talking to women becomes easier, i can hold very intellectual conversations and , and then when it comes to bed, you have so much stamina its riduculous, and after the sex come the best part, THE BEST SLEEP OF YOUR LIFE!!!

for those of you who smoke weed, smoke one for me today, lets not become like these non smokers (pussies)(drunks)(wife beaters)
who think they know everything about it but never smoked it,

smoke green, not white,

ps. alchohol is worst than marijuana *FACT
alchohol makes you want to fight, and beat your wife and kids *fact i had to fight my dad of my mum at a young age , the bastard was always drunk, weed doesnt *FACT
alchohol kills people every day*FACT
there has never been a record of anyone dieing because of smoking weed *FACT

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Treat Whitlow / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.