Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (40739 Views)

How Smoking Weed Affects Women's Vagina / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / My First Experience After Smoking Marijuana (the Aftermath) - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by morpheus24: 8:56pm On May 10, 2011
buzugee:

no point in testing my intelligence. just go google all of them. matter of fact the ones i mentioned are more destructive because they (alcohol and coffee) also destroy the heart. they both cause serious life threatening arrhythmias

You are comparing schizophrenia to arrhythmias.

I suggest you go visit a psych hospital, stay there for a couple of days, see if you will be singing the same tune.

There's nothing worse than loosing your sound mind.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2011
morpheus24:

You are comparing schizophrenia to arrhythmias.

I suggest you go visit a psych hospital, stay there for a couple of days, see if you will be singing the same tune.

There's nothing worse than loosing your sound mind.
ill rather lose my mind than my heart. at least i will still be alive. those arrhythmias are usually deadly. you just drop dead straight http://www.emedicinehealth.com/atrial_fibrillation/page2_em.htm
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2011
atrial fib causes stroke because of blood clots. all this from alcohol and caffeine.

my point is, everything can harm you. MODERATION
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 10, 2011
Weed? Hmnn, I'l tell u a story of a very curious guy and weed!
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2011
I have smoked weed quite a few times and I have had good and bad experiences with it.
The first time I took it it was shared around and I only got a few puffs in and I just had that giggly and happy feeling everything was good around me flowers trees etc.
I too it quite a few times again with the same people same feelings.
Oneday I got a small bag of skunk and I went to my friends to roll it for me not realising that it was 3 in one but I smoked the whole joint in one anyway. After about 15minutes or so(was sitting opposite a mirror) I looked in it and I saw my face been repeated alot(lol I don't know how to explain it but that is how I felt). I just had a feeling something was wrongand I told my friend the next thing I can remember is I thought I was dead or inbetween life and death. I was screaming(but later I was told I was not it was in my head). I was dehydrated(I drank a 1.5 bottle of water in one go) I told my friends to take me to hospital but they said they will get in trouble lol so I asked for my mother got the same reply.

I got up and took my jacket and threw it over my head and went in the street and started humming to my self. I literally thought I was mad and that this is how you feel when you are mad. I remembered my heart was beat furiously I could literally hear it in my ears which scared my. I was told I kept on murmuring and I remember been told to stop been worried quite a few times because that made my experience worse. I later when home got in bed and could not really sleep because when I cover myself I did get hot and when I removed the cover I was cold so I just did half and half grin grin My friends thought the reason I had that experience is because I had a gin(a spirit) and it was not happy with the weed.

Because of this experience I vow never to smoke weed again but I did it once more with a different group of friends in a tight room and I just felt my heart picking up pace(I get scare when I can hear my heart) and became paranoid and what made it worst is that this a friend of my friend was there and he has those eyes that will be staring at two different directions and I thought he was going to rape me. So I wanted to leave but they told me they will drop me home, I agreed but on the way my friend came out of the car to go cash point and left me with the guy and the eyes and I literally open the door as the car was moving to get out. This experience was not as bad though.

Last weed experience about a month ago:
I vowed again never to smoke it again but it is just too tempting. This time I was smoking in rounds and for like an hour itdid not feel anything and I was like this weed is sh[i]it[/i]. I smoked finish after about 5 weed sticks and ready to go home. I started shaking when I was walking to the busstop ut I thought nothing of it. My friend asked me can you feel it after a while and all of a sudden I just felt something come over me starting from the top of my head. My started to feel my heart-I hate that feeling it just scares the living daylight outta me and I became worried he told me to calm down and I was like "Yes, I will be calmed, you just do not worry" Bus came stumbled unto it and I thought to myself did  people see my stumble, do they know I have smoked. Sat and my head just kept on spinning(not in a bad way), I just had loads and loads of thoughts in my head but I was fine. Came off the bus stop this guy I knew from somewhere by looking at him  I realised he too was high(Have you noticed that  you recognise someone who is high when you are straight away even on the streets its like you are in another "world" looking in on this world and you are all connected).  grin. I got home and I do not what I was looking for but I just kept on going up and down the stairs looking for something for about an hour I was just walking about repeating things I just did and then all of a sudden I get this realisation that I am high and that is why I am just walking around the house. I will go lie on my bed after a few minutes I will get up and go look that smae thing I was looking for then I will realise agian I am high and I will go back to bed- well let say I continued to do this until I slept cannot remember when grin
Tori done cool
I again vow never to touch it. smiley
I did not proof read because I know it is quite long so sorry guys for the spellings in advance.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2011
Btw I have never had munchies. I cant eat, I just tend to drink alot of water
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2011
^^
Can we have a marathon weed and sex session?

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/WeYsTmIzjkw[/flash]
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by OAM4J: 11:01pm On May 10, 2011
our moderators are on holiday
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by buzugee(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

I have smoked weed quite a few times and I have had good and bad experiences with it.
The first time I took it it was shared around and I only got a few puffs in and I just had that giggly and happy feeling everything was good around me flowers trees etc.
Oneday I got a small bag of skunk and I went to my friends to roll it for me not realising that it was 3 in one but I smoked the whole joint in one anyway. After about 15minutes or so(was sitting opposite a mirror) I looked in it and I saw my face been repeated alot(lol I don't know how to explain it but that is how I felt). I just had a feeling something was wrongand I told my friend the next thing I can remember is I thought I was dead or inbetween life and death. I was screaming(but later I was told I was not it was in my head). I was dehydrated(I drank a 1.5 bottle of water in one go) I told my friends to take me to hospital but they said they will get in trouble lol so I asked for my mother got the same reply.

I got up and took my jacket and threw it over my head and went in the street and started humming to my self. I literally thought I was mad and that this is how you feel when you are mad. I remembered my heart was beat furiously I could literally hear it in my ears which scared my. I was told I kept on murmuring and I remember been told to stop been worried quite a few times because that made my experience worse. I later when home got in bed and could not really sleep because when I cover myself I did get hot and when I removed the cover I was cold so I just did half and half grin grin My friends thought the reason I had that experience is because I had a gin(a spirit) and it was not happy with the weed.

Because of this experience I vow never to smoke weed again but I did it once more with a different group of friends in a tight room and I just felt my heart picking up pace(I get scare when I can hear my heart) and became paranoid and what made it worst is that this a friend of my friend was there and he has those eyes that will be staring at two different directions and I thought he was going to violation me. So I wanted to leave but they told me they will drop me home, I agreed but on the way my friend came out of the car to go cash point and left me with the guy and the eyes and I literally open the door as the car was moving to get out. This experience was not as bad though.

I vowed again never to smoke it again but it is just too tempting. This time I was smoking in rounds and for like an hour itdid not feel anything and I was like this weed is sh[i]it[/i]. I smoked finish after about 5 weed sticks and ready to go home. I started shaking when I was walking to the busstop ut I thought nothing of it. My friend asked me can you feel it after a while and all of a sudden I just felt something come over me starting from the top of my head. My started to feel my heart-I hate that feeling it just scares the living daylight outta me and I became worried he told me to calm down and I was like "Yes, I will be calmed, you just do not worry" Bus came stumbled unto it and I thought to myself did  people see my stumble, do they know I have smoked. Sat and my head just kept on spinning(not in a bad way), I just had loads and loads of thoughts in my head but I was fine. Came off the bus stop this guy I knew from somewhere by looking at him  I realised he too was high(Have you noticed that  you recognise someone who is high when you are straight away even on the streets its like you are in another "world" looking in on this world and you are all connected).  grin. I got home and I do not what I was looking for but I just kept on going up and down the stairs looking for something for about an hour I was just walking about repeating things I just did and then all of a sudden I get this realisation that I am high and that is why I am just walking around the house. I will go lie on my bed after a few minutes I will get up and go look that smae thing I was looking for then I will realise agian I am high and I will go back to bed- well let say I continued to do this until I slept cannot remember when grin
Tori done cool
I did not proof read because I know it is quite long so sorry guys for the spellings in advance.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 10, 2011
They say curiousity kills the cat!
Years ago there was this youngman a friend whom i like a lot cos of his level of intelligence and being a science student he was very inquisitive and very practical.
He eventually got admission into one of the eastern state universities, he left lagos for his schooling and we met again few years later, :,
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by SEFAGO(m): 11:18pm On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

Because of this experience I vow never to smoke weed again but I did it once more with a different group of friends in a tight room and I just felt my heart picking up pace(I get scare when I can hear my heart) and became paranoid and what made it worst is that this a friend of my friend was there and he has those eyes that will be staring at two different directions and I thought he was going to violation me. So I wanted to leave but they told me they will drop me home, I agreed but on the way my friend came out of the car to go cash point and left me with the guy and the eyes and I literally open the door as the car was moving to get out. This experience was not as bad though.

Tori done cool

Sheesh, and I was thinking of making you one of my many wives shocked shocked shocked

Anyhoo, I never do am oo. I dont even know how weed looks. I have only seen it in movies tongue

How do you guys smoke it, I am totally clueless
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2011
dayokanu:

^^
Can we have a marathon weed and sex session?

[flash=500,400]http://www.youtube.com/watch=/v/WeYsTmIzjkw[/flash]
lol, I have vowed never to touch it again.

SEFAGO:

Sheesh, and I was thinking of making you one of my many wives  shocked shocked shocked

Anyhoo, I never do am oo. I dont even know how weed looks. I have only seen it in movies  tongue

How do you guys smoke it, I am totally clueless
In life you just have to try things but I will not touch other drugs though. Seems my spirit does not like the weed spirit so I do not think it will agree with the other drug spirits sha smiley
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 10, 2011
While on vacation he paid me a visit and in the course of our discussions and my questioning as per school life he told me of his experience when he experimented with weed.
Being intelligent he made a lot of friends. As far as i know him he is a well mannered guy, hardly take alcohol and never smokes. Not until that day on campus when curiousity gets the better of him.
He knows some of his friends do take weed but he always avoid doing same. That day b4 a lecture in a nearby bush by the university while having their usual ganja his friends taunt him for being a sissy and he therefore decided to try it claiming its no big deal and HE ASKED FOR 1 WRAP! Then the unexpected happens, :,
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2011
^^Yes what happens? stop this short short tori na angry angry grin
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

lol, I have vowed never to touch it again.

Ok we can do this, I would smoke and kiss you while puffing into your mouth. I can also blow the smoke into your kitty and seal it with my d11k
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2011
lool, you are one crude man.Neways Im gonna go smoke sef smiley
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 10, 2011
He smoked it with a conviction that there is nothing to it and so they proceeded to class for their next lecture.
Then he heard it! Heard what i asked? He said its the sound of a bell! His friends werent aware of any sound and when it sounded again he draw the attention of his friends to it and it was at that point he realised the sound was coming from his head.
Jeez! One of his friends shouted and alarmed some wanted to run away when it dawned on them that the weed has taken a strange effect. Then, :,
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

lool, you are one crude man.Neways Im gonna go smoke sef smiley

Correct babe. have you ever had sex when high? Its a good feeling, I tell you. Come let me show you
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 12:08am On May 11, 2011
Another sound emanated from his vertebrae around the waistline.
Like an athelete jugging it continued upwards in the direction of his neck and that point he became scared.
Ko. ko. ko. it sounds while the 'bell' sounds gow! gow! in his head.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2011
lmao ko,ko,ko indeed. Abeg if you cannot put the whole tori in one post forget it. lool ko,ko,ko
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 12:14am On May 11, 2011
And that point he started to feel energetic and very athletic. He grabbed one of his friends and asked the guy to hold him cos he felt like running 4 40.
They were stunned and became afraid but held him tight and took him to his room. A paint bucket was used to soak garri for him to drink.
He slept afterwards till the following morning and he told me he experienced being out of himself floating like a bird in his supposedly 'dream', :,
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 12:15am On May 11, 2011
lol
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 8:34am On May 11, 2011
~Bluetooth:

And after getting high,what next ?

A beautiful sunny day, Anyone can piss me off but I just ignore em, I keep smiling, happy and driving around the city in my top back puffing on something, Dude, weed just makes situation, everything better, No stress at all,

As for the liar telling unrealistic stories of weed, you sure had to go that low to give weed a bad name, Ask you friend if he isn't on codin,

I've stayed high till sleep for almost 2yrs and how did it affect me? Freshness, relaxed attitude, calm, and chilling mood all the time. Plus I am a philosophy student and my grades are still better than most in my department and I'm about to graduate, So reeeally? If you've never had it, don't be hard on it,

What will you say about weed being prescribed to patients under stress related ailments including stroke? Seriously? You'd be expecting 80% of the Canadian youths to be mad by now considering 80% of them smoked or are smoking weed and they have one of the most murderous kush in the world, Stronger than Jamaican Rhodes by 80%, so really? The places tough laws are imposed on weed are more violent, Would you say Amsterdam is more violent than NY or London? And I've been in all 3 cities so reaallly?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by sleekmike(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2011
After smoking weed, your head looks like weed(igbo).
You are destined for destruction.
Hell is your next destination. Do not be fooled,
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by johnie: 9:11am On May 11, 2011
Mods, please do something about this thread being in the politics section.

I hope it does not get to the front page!

angry
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by Nobody: 9:44am On May 11, 2011
@Bluetooth, its not a lie. A guy who has never smoke cigarettes decided to take a wrap of igbo and what do u think may happen? The guy must have taken an overdose!
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by baslone: 10:07am On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

lmao ko,ko,ko indeed. Abeg if you cannot put the whole tori in one post forget it. lool ko,ko,ko

Look at you! You are being dulled! The dude is high already while typing!

Him dey use us dey catch trips!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by kandiikane(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2011
baslone:

Look at you! You are being dulled! The dude is high already while typing!

Him dey use us dey catch trips!!!! grin
loool, now you tell me.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2011
Hey kandi loff
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by jookco(m): 6:01pm On May 11, 2011
Most of you commenting here  have never tested weed, this is the finest smoke in the planet earth, it's not dangerous like tobacco, so please stop criticizing it or criticizing people who smoke weed please. I will advice you try it and see if you can ever stop smoking it.

Doctors smoke it, Pastors and Bishop smoke it before the mount the pulpit to enhance their performance, weed is a medical herb and it cure many sickness , I'm going to prove it with this video.
Watch this video and join the chorus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HcXcYlF3_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SblaW6KB23w

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by morpheus24: 6:11pm On May 11, 2011
jookco:

Most of you commenting here  have never tested weed, this is the finest smoke in the planet earth, it's not dangerous like tobacco, so please stop criticizing it or criticizing people who smoke weed please. I will advice you try it and see if you can ever stop smoking it.

Doctors smoke it, Pastors and Bishop smoke it before the mount the pulpit to enhance their performance, weed is a medical herb and it cure many sickness , I'm going to prove it with this video.
Watch this video and join the chorus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HcXcYlF3_0

You are about the dumbest person talking about it not being dangerous. Do you think everyone tolerates foreign substances in their nervous systems.

They need to setup a bunch of trips for people like you to Yaba's psych ward let them tell you the percentage of the occupants that were weed smokers.
Re: How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed by jookco(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2011
morpheus24:

You are about the dumbest person talking about it not being dangerous. Do you think everyone tolerates foreign substances in their nervous systems.

They need to setup a bunch of trips for people like you to Yaba's psych ward let them tell you the percentage of the occupants that were weed smokers.

What da Bleep are you talking about?, must you insult me just to disclose how depressed you are?, I bring you good news just in case you don't know about it and you are here insulting your father. Do you believe what the white man or your doctor told you about weed?., listing my dear we are not fighting instead try to smoke one small wrap of weed and see if you won't be free from this depression, again this a good news and its the only way you can survive in this time of austerity.

Remain Blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women / Ikpeazu Inspects Coronavirus Isolation Center In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.