Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong (39616 Views)

Soyinka: FG Has Given Up On Fight Against Corruption / No Arrest Was Made In Relation To Attack On Ekweremadu - German Police / Nnamdi Kanu & His Deputy Meet European Meps In Brussels(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Sirpaul(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Drop your resume paul.ogundele@ardent-energy.com I'll call right away
phlox4:

Yes.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Sharpsecret01: 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Timmi:

And you will believe your mink that specializes in issuing lies, propaganda and innuendos. You seriously need a brain checkup
he has never told any lies since 2014 i have been listening to him...
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Sirpaul(m): 3:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
morounkeji18:
location Sir? You can reach me on 07030749145 or via email: mayorelton@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Sirpaul(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
stickle:

Your location please?
I am interested.
My WhatsApp no. 0.7.0.1.2.1.2.1.2.5.1
Thanks
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gibberish!

A giant NATION like Nigeria kidnapping a minion like Kanu! This is an insult to Nigeria has a nation.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Arabaincubus: 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nigeria will soon be tagged with international kidnapping. What is coming will shock Nigerians to their marrows. The government has played its last cards.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Kuginzi: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mr prof. Why defending a Terrorist?
The list you can do to a Terrorist is to cut off his neck but Nigeria Govt didn't kill him but only arrested him. Aren't they linen enough?
You and the Igbos can cry me a river, he will rust in jail

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by NGpatriot: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
I just wonder why the country Nigerian kidnapped the terrorist from is not ranting, raving, recalling their ambassador and raging about how we broke their laws and trampled on their suzerainty.

The fact that no country is coming out to say a damn word about Nigeria or how Nigeria kidnapped terrorist from their soil. The country the terrorist was kidnapped from knew he was in their country via entry Visa so why are they not saying we violated their laws?
These clowns talk about international laws, but they know nothing about international law.

These ignorant and senile old men just love attention, even educated joker like this man.

You are a learner..

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Dexterobi: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Rugged Entity...tell them... zoological country
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by stickle(m): 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sirpaul:
Thanks
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by meobizy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
1. What sort of a stupid source is that? I wanted to hear the old man speak pidgin, but OP refused to link the video.

2. I watched a similar interview with the channel. Baba no send their pidgin branding and went ahead with the white man’s lingua.

3. His opinion is irrelevant. His time passed long ago. Modern problems deserve solutions from modern minds. If we want information on how to write books which appeal to Caucasians, he would take centre stage for such a discussion.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by dtphilosopher: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wole soyinka generation failed us and so oga park. We need to be wholistic in our thoughts.

When he jumped bail, was there any comments on social media. The narrative we heard was that he ran for his life not to be killed.

To me, I think it's the govt that give MNK a cheap national publicity. That's the only fault I give the govt. There is too much paparazzi to modify his issue.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Orpe7(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oga na Batman kidnap am for Nigeria grin
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by demsy21(m): 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
If they don't hand over, Nigeria's unity will be shaken to the core. However, if they do, there's a high chance the next southern president decides to either restructure or try to change the status quo. Whichever way, it's a win win scenario for the people.
LilyColin:
Only Foolanis & the sellouts from the south think otherwise.

If you think abokî go handover to a Southerner in 2023 you're sitting on a long thing.

Shey the Foolanis running the affairs of this present administration look like person wey wan handover to a Southerner? Yeye dey smell
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Sunsets: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Balanced commentary. But we have not forgotten your role in bringing this buffoon to power.
HonNL:

SOURCE

[url=https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-57718940?xtor=AL-73-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Bbbc.news.twitter%5D-%5Bheadline%5D-%5Bpidgin%5D-%5Bbizdev%5D-%5Bisapi%5D&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom4=8FD4C3BE-DD6C-11EB-B3FD-B5CC4744363C&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_campaign=64&at_custom3=BBC+News+Pidgin&at_medium=custom7]BBC Pidgin [/url]

VIDEO HERE:
https://www.facebook.com/bbcnewspidgin/videos/205876868115843/
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by saajus: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Bro, I have seen this kind of statement several times here. If you say someone is wrong in a public forum, the statement is grammatically correct but not intellectually complete if you don't include the reason. You have to include the fact you base your judgment upon. I am not saying you are wrong or right, I just like we Nigerians to change that attitude. It's not helping our children to grow intellectually. If you notice, most creative inventions are coming from the West because you dare not tell an Oyibo kid not to do something without giving him/her the reason. You have to know why something is bad to improve on it.
slivertongue:
ur wrong prof
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by VULCAN(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fascinating how you completely ignored EVERY SINGLE POINT Soyinka made.

I know it can't be a problem of understanding as Soyinka was translated to pidgin.
berrystunn:
Ipob hahaha now UK is important...hmmm I thought he said his untouchable... he doesn't need UK , I'm totally disappointed because he have nothing behind him.. if at this level his hoping on the same UK he always insult. men I'm sorry the road is too long to walk on.

With all this , if I'm a member I will make a UTurn with speed.

His highly brainwashed followers forget things Easley..
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by phlox4(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sirpaul:
Drop your resume paul.ogundele@ardent-ene
rgy.com I'll call right away

Resume sent please.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
D6thSense:
Nnamdi Kanu deserves to be in jail for a long time. For every innocent soul killed in SE, let it be a year added to his jail term.

Give us evidence that Nnamdi killed those people.If I tell u to kill Buhari and u did so,who faces the law?

Is it me that told u to kill or u that

killed.
This issues is really showing me how myopic most of u are.
U don't know constitution,
U have never seen or read through it but Nairaland give kids plate form to make use of thier free data.
Well I don't blame you people shaa

From your name,I thought your 6th Sense is really working but I can only see u reason from your leaking anus
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by phlox4(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sirpaul:

Resume sent, kindly acknowledge .

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by NLPoliceWoman: 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
The cheap paid agents from FUTAJALON will soon invade this thread with their shallow level of reasoning!!!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 5
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by objobj: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Is this kind of kidnapping not lovable?

What is the difference between osaman bin laden and kanu. Freedom fighters. Now what is the difference between what USA did and what Nigeria did.

Prof. Leave this one sir
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Jamalson(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
D6thSense:
Nnamdi Kanu deserves to be in jail for a long time. For every innocent soul killed in SE, let it be a year added to his jail term.
You and bahari also deserved to be sentence life in prisonment for all the souls killed in nigeria ...........
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by okuta007: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
joe54:
grin grin
This administration owe Nigeria the responsibility of telling us how the presumed fugitive was arrested/ kidnapped before we get the details from elsewhere. I just hope they did this right based on international standards or else SHAME

Buhari introduced Kidnaping into Nigeria in 1984 when as Head of State he paid Israeli mercenaries to kidnap Alhaji Umaru Dikko from London- the plan was to box Dikko in a crate and send him to Nigeria via Nigeria Airways tagging the box as “diplomatic consignment”

so As he was in 1984 with Dikko, so is Buhari with Kanu in 2021

Leopards indeed never change their spots!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
okuta007:

Buhari introduced Kidnaping into Nigeria in 1984 when as Head of State he paid Israeli mercenaries to kidnap Alhaji Umaru Dikko from London- the plan was to box Dikko in a crate and send him to Nigeria via Nigeria Airways tagging the box as “diplomatic consignment”

so As he was in 1984 with Dikko, so is Buhari with Kanu in 2021

Leopards indeed never change their spots!!!
The modern day Pharoah can never change.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by mukthar2000(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
So fighting for freedom is now war mumu.. lekki toll gate is jz an example..may fulani terrorist visit u soon
u are an idiot, fool ,basterd , that is why KANU was existing money from u fools in the name of figthing for freedom killing innocent guy in ur state disturbing peoples peace and destroying government properties that suppose to be useful for ur state, while some reasonable igbos brothers did not support u fool idiot with ur brother freedom fighter, u better wake up from ur slumer b4 Asari smoke u out like ur brother from ur ideaing camp. FOOL, IDIOT, LAZY YOUTH.

Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Ugokelvin007: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
U fool..Asari knows he can't do shit..thunder will strike u dead n ur generation idiot..can't u see other ethnic groups are now fighting for freedom but moronic fulani slave like u is busy talking trash..ewu shocked
mukthar2000:
u are an idiot, fool ,basterd , that is why KANU was existing money from u fools in the name of figthing for freedom killing innocent guy in ur state disturbing peoples peace and destroying government properties that suppose to be useful for ur state, while some reasonable igbos brothers did not support u fool idiot with ur brother freedom fighter, u better wake up from ur slumer b4 Asari smoke u out like ur brother from ur ideaing camp. FOOL, IDIOT, LAZY YOUTH.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by orisa37: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
FG IS ISWA, BOKOHARAM , BANDITS, FUNAM AND MACBAN.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Buckeyemedia1: 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
joe54:
grin grin
This administration owe Nigeria the responsibility of telling us how the presumed fugitive was arrested/ kidnapped before we get the details from elsewhere. I just hope they did this right based on international standards or else SHAME
If it was America Jump suit, chained hand to feet, the fugitive must not escape again, he has no rights, other than the right to remain silent, he lost his rights the second he jumped bail. The hate in Nigeria for themselves is enormous, yet they hope to prosper? President Buhari is only a reflection of we Tribalistic race of People.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by Buckeyemedia1: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
orisa37:
FG IS ISWA, BOKOHARAM , BANDITS, FUNAM AND MACBAN.
Ignorance na curse, are you not aware you are part of the Federal Government of Nigeria? Or who do you think the Federal Government is? That is the problem with you people, you think pointing fingers @ others exonerates you from the social & moral guilt of we Nigerians? When you reach Accra Ghana, tell them Nigeria is a terrorist nation, but that you are not a Terrorist.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by mukthar2000(m): 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=Ugokelvin007 post=103401888]U fool..Asari knows he can't do shit..thunder will strike u dead n ur generation idiot..can't u see other ethnic groups are now fighting for freedom but moronic fulani slave like u is busy talking trash..ewu shocked [/qubrane thunder strike u, ur families and ur useless lazy generations, Asari can do shit do use is brane to fight government and those guys achieved their aims, not like idiot like u and ur brother that doesn't have brain to impressed government to achieved ur aims with that ur idiot ewu brain, U want country inside country, but u don't have sence than killing ur innocent brothers , that is why ur brother order for many beards to follow konson when the was killed, idiot use ur brain to achieve aim , wareee oloshii ole, thunderwe strike u very soon, wait and see.
Re: Soyinka: FG Kidnapped Nnamdi Kanu — His Arrest Was Wrong by berrystunn(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
U are a big fool. So u love the killings n rape going on.. idiot may fulani terrorist visit u n ur family coward!

E-rat
Where is your pain coming from ?
Where you rape , did they kill any of your family members? ..

The meddle belt you are sympathizing with where the same people in Nigeria army that killed and rape our people in 1967. ..

The northerners are killing them self's on daily basis , what is your business there?

The Igbos leaving in the north,did anyone run back home for safety?

You want to stop the killing that started since 1913?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

$16b Power Project: I’m Ready For Probe, Obasanjo Dares Buhari / Benue Apc Youth Leader Looses Right Hand(graphic Photos) / Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.