Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,114 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari (1833 Views)

Border Reopening Will Cripple Nigeria’s Economy, Rep Warns / ‘N50,000 Minimum Wage Will Cripple Nigeria Economy’ - Olorunnimbe Farukanmi / Governors, Senators Rift Threatens Buhari’s Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by JEWELofHELL: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has accused the Department of State Services, DSS, of torturing its incarcerated leader, Nnamdi Kanu since he was rearrested.

IPOB’s Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, warned that the group would cripple Nigeria if anything happens to Kanu while in detention.

In a statement, Powerful warned that the Nigerian government was provoking the secessionist group.

Powerful said: “We declare without equivocations that the Nigeria Government should not take our calmness for granted.

Should anything untoward happen to our leader while in detention or even after, we will totally cripple Nigeria and its Government!

“Our intelligence units are following up events, including the torture being meted out to him since his abduction.

“The world should see how the wicked Nigerian government is provoking us.”

The Nigerian government had, in connection with foreign security agencies, rearrested Kanu and repatriated him to Nigeria to continue his trial.

Kanu was brought before Justice Binta Nyako-led Federal High Court in Abuja to continue his trial bordering on treason.

Though the government is silent on the country the IPOB leader was arrested from, his family members claimed that Kanu was nabbed in Kenya.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/05/nnamdi-kanu-dss-torturing-our-leader-well-cripple-nigeria-ipob-threatens-buhari-govt/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by princechiemekam(m): 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Adeoludt(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Abdul05: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin grin.noisemaker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by peacekante: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by TarOrfeeek: 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
We all have to kneel down and collectively beg IPOB.

They seem to understand the repercussions of fighting the government, but are unwilling to express fear or remorse.

I know that the DSS with their 50pcs of IWI Tavors are expecting an easy fight. But insurgents can prove to be a very competent fighting force.

So please, IPOB don't act like the Fulani barbarians, exercise restraint and ultimately thread the path of reason and common sense.

We all know the government is establishing am Islamic Jihad HQ in Nigeria, but the democratic process will stall them until a united front is created.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Globad(f): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nigerians all love to threatening themselves.

All of you are used to threats.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by ShobayoEmma(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
It's well. One day Nigeria will divide then it will be a time for retribution.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Unik3030: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

We all have to kneel down and collectively beg IPOB.

They seem to understand the repercussions of fighting the government, but are unwilling to express fear or remorse.

I know that the DSS with their 50pcs of IWI Tavors are expecting an easy fight. But insurgents can prove to be a very competent fighting force.

So please, IPOB don't act like the Fulani barbarians, exercise restraint and ultimately thread the path of reason and common sense.

We all know the government is establishing am Islamic Jihad HQ in Nigeria, but the democratic process will stall them until a united front is created.
let them do their worst,they will b severely dealt with in the language they understand.

No time Buhari go comot their craze

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by vernieu(f): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Come to look at it , this is one of the largest mass movement to the know now with huge presence in over more than 130 countries all over the world. FG fighting them now is like fighting a Giant. Tell me while MNK all this while he has been touring EU countries Nigerian Government has not been able to Legally repatriate him back.
think about this for while.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by ODJ124(m): 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin cheesy...

Nothing come out..

Thread seen..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by festacman(m): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by stanluiz(m): 1:17am On Jul 07, 2021
Cripple wetin cheesy You mean cripple Nigeria with charm and juju cheesy

Emma powerless should go and rest. Too much talk yet no sense and smartness.

When kanu was langushing in kuje prison for two years, What did Emma powerless and ipob did ? Nothing!!

Ipob is now in total disarray and confusion.

But they should not worry. Kanu is now caged like a monkey In the Zoo DSS underground prison.

Kanu will spend the rest of his life in jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by meolaniyi(m): 2:05am On Jul 07, 2021
Them don tell una finish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by slivertongue: 3:07am On Jul 07, 2021
u have already been crippled so stop d childish threat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by MiztaPepperoni(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2021
Only for social media them sabi make noise. This so called Mr Powerful no know the road to dss headquarters go their gate go shout or threaten them over this matter?

Why him dey disturb us when him know were him master dey and the people wey dey maltreat am.

I laugh tire when I hear intelligence unit....

Intelligence unit wey no fit advice their master not to enter Kenya, that one na intelligence unit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Joromi1: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Chestbeating maniacs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by adadike(f): 8:35am On Jul 07, 2021
See them, ndi itibolibo people of Biafra making noise up and down. Mad people everywhere including ekwulekwu kanu and his brother Emma powerless. Make noise as much as you can but kanu will not walk out of this a free man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by IgweOfNnewi: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Nuelito: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2021
This matter no be child's Play
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2021
Enough of this threat....since after his abduction no one has been appointed to take over.That means Kanu is supreme Lord n has no vice.
No wonder they strike the Sheppard and the sheep's scatter afar. IPOB should elect a new leader to champion there course.Kanu is not coming out again!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
adadike:
See them, ndi itibolibo people of Biafra making noise up and down. Mad people everywhere including ekwulekwu kanu and his brother Emma powerless. Make noise as much as you can but kanu will not walk out of this a free man
[/s]
you're still talking trash.

I've never see you for once speak against Buhari government and its atrocity against Igbos
I've never seen such from you.

it's either you're on other sections or on politics section romancing known anti igbos

your opinion of igbo affairs is completely invalid

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2021
And I thought Emma powerful was the reasonable brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by adadike(f): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
you're still talking trash.

I've never see you for once speak against Buhari government and its atrocity against Igbos
I've never seen such from you.

it's either you're on other sections or on politics section romancing known anti igbos

your opinion of igbo affairs is completely invalid
it's good you are bringing out your true colors. I have always known you are ijoba but I kept playing along with you. You have not even criticise this govt half as much as I have but I stopped when a bigger evil than Bihari is brewing in my own backyard. I stopped supporting kanu and I never go back but everyday you claim not to be ipob member but your antecedents speaks volume and I don't give a damn what you think about my opinion as long as kanu remain in prison. Mr White by morning , black by night

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2021
[s]
adadike:
it's good you are bringing out your true colors. I have always known you are ijoba but I kept playing along with you. You have not even criticise this govt half as much as I have but I stopped when a bigger evil than Bihari is brewing in my own backyard. I stopped supporting kanu and I never go back but everyday you claim not to be ipob member but your antecedents speaks volume and I don't give a damn what you think about my opinion as long as kanu remain in prison. Mr White by morning , black by night
[/s]
lol I am who I am
you can believe I'm ijoba or whatever suit yourself
it's your opinion and I don't care about it.
I do my thing my way and hair dry whoever I wish to.

You stopped criticising buhari because of Kanu
just listen to yourself cheesy lol
Kanu can remain in prison for all I care but your recent anti igbo speaks more about you and what you claim to be.

Btw I'm who I am and I don't pretend.
ask IJOBA the time I dealt with him when he crossed my part and I even defended you from him.
like I said suit yourself.
your nairaland opinion changes nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by June15(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Instead to cripple the nation, go and cripple the aso rock.. simple. If na fight u wan fight, March on to aso rock and destroy them all. Na Nigeria offended una? Wtf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by adadike(f): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
lol I am who I am

Kanu can remain in prison for all I care but your recent anti igbo speaks more about you and what you claim to be.

ask IJOBA the time I dealt with him when he crossed my part and I even defended you from him.
I don't reply negative mentions, I just gave you that respect. Am done now. Have a great day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by CilicMarin: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2021
adadike:

The person you are quoting was formerly known by his Nairaland handle , BloodyKiller, Opiaoku , Etc...He is the same person that keeps about 2000 handles, he uses to cancel other people's comments on Nairaland...J

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by midolian(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
lol I am who I am

Abeg go find better life live

You no dey tire for not making progress in life? When will you stop constituting nuisance on this forum? When? If you like, follow Omenka advice, If you like, don't. I highly recommend you do except the part where he recommended sex for you. Please don't reproduce! Please and please don't! We may not be able to survive another you!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by adadike(f): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2021
CilicMarin:

The person you are quoting was formerly known by his Nairaland handle , BloodyKiller, Opiaoku , Etc...He is the same person that keeps about 2000 handles, he uses to cancel other people's comments on Nairaland...J
I have always suspected that but Today, I thank God, he:s been exposed before my eyes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by CilicMarin: 9:19am On Jul 07, 2021
adadike:
I have always suspected that but Today, I thank God, he:s been exposed before my eyes

He follows me with about 2000 different handles...His job is to cancel anything against Nnamdi Cownu and the PDP...

I shudder anytime I see you exchanging pleasantries with him...better be careful...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: 'We Will Cripple Nigeria' - IPOB Threatens Buhari by joe54: 9:20am On Jul 07, 2021
Abegiiiii
Empty threats from a weak violent separatist movement. KANU will spend a very very very very long time in prison for all the murders he orchestrated directly or indirectly.
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inter-ethnic Relationships In Yorubaland. (the Systemic Displacement) / The Effect Of Mkpuru Mmili On A Youth (graphic Video) / I Don't Blame Tunde Bakare And Sulieman On Igbo Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.