Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,370 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide (1076 Views)

2023: North East Elders Endorse Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
The South-East leaders, in a video of the protest obtained by SaharaReporters, noted that the government was fuelling the crisis in the region.

It also accused the government of allowing attackers in form of herdsmen to maim and kill innocent people.

One of the elders said, “It has been a long time, all of us came together. And now, we are here. This is the British parliament. This is the House of Commons and House of Lords, the mother of all parliaments. We are bringing this letter because of the problem in Igbo land and the South-East generally, which can be classified as genocide. People are being killed on a daily basis.

“The humiliation of the Igbo and South-East in Nigeria is unbelievable. Young boys and young girls are marched out of their houses by fully armed soldiers. They go into their houses and arrest them and they disappear and nobody asks any questions. It should stop. It must not be allowed to continue.

“We are appealing to the members of the British parliament to please prevail on the Buhari government. We cannot go to our farms, the herdsmen are there, killing and maiming our people.”
Igbo people in the UK have been protesting against various issues and decisions in Nigeria, including the recent arrest of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nanamdi Kanu, who is in the custody of the Department of State Services in Abuja.

SaharaReporters had last Thursday reported that Nigerians in London began a protest to demand the release of Kanu, who was arrested and brought to Nigeria by the Nigerian government from Kenya last Sunday.

Some of the protesters waved the Biafran flag in a video obtained by SaharaReporters as they chanted, “Free Nnamdi Kanu now”, “Free Nnamdi Kanu now.”

Kanu is a dual citizen of Britain and Nigeria and had been staying in the UK.

The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, had last Tuesday announced the arrest of Kanu, while reeling out his offences and insisting that he must continue his court trial in earnest.

Malami, in the text of his press conference in Abuja on Tuesday, had noted that the IPOB leader, apart from jumping bail, has been “accused of engaging in subversive activities that include inciting violence through television, radio and online broadcasts against Nigeria and Nigerian State and institutions.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/05/south-east-elders-protest-uk-parliament-accuse-buhari-government-genocide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpM4FXbukDI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by princechiemekam(m): 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
E don set ni

1 Like

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by cPapaAjascO: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
This is a big move !!!

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Farano

Rocktation

1 Like

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jobless lots

People that should be surrounded and their immigration papers investigated.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by PECUBABA(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
big development
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by rottennaija(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
And they were quiet when Nnamdi Kanu was recking havoc in the region. Unless they were the ones who sponsored him.

1 Like

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by theFilmtric: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
They will be disappointed

Yes
I said that
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Ayomide811(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
I crying on behalf of Kanu
Eating watery beans everyday is not easy
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by LLiKYekoba: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Our campaign for Igbo diaspora rennaisance against fulani terrorists and nigeria is on and it will not.

There are powers greater than nigeria, we must connect to those powers to destroy the contraption.
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by LLiKYekoba: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Jobless lots

Cries of a dirty abokii terrorist, most of them are British citizens. Die if you will vermin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Cries of a dirty abokii terrorist, most of them are citizens.

Let the UKVI do their investigation and stop assuming.... Many even became citizens through illegal means. This is not hidden and why I demanded an investigation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by richmond500: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fools, when he was busy running his mouth, did they visit British?
Looks like MNK was sponsored
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by LLiKYekoba: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

[s]Let the UKVI do their investigation and stop assuming.... Many even became citizens through illegal means. This is not hidden and why I demanded an investigation[/s].

Abokki shut up and back to your cobbler job, who even taught you how to write?
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Nwaoguta(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Jobless lots

I blame the useless man who brought you to this world, it will never be well with you in this world.
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Abokki shut up and back to your cobbler job, who even taught you how to write?

What year were you exposed to civilization? Wsnt it Lagos that exposed you to the cheap civilization you enjoy today. You not 10years old in a civilized society. I know your type... You came via road transport to Lagos when home was not habitable. Dont let me tell you your history please. Irrelevant 5%! Chest-beating about selling spare sparts, Egusi and Ugu leaves across Nigeria. Fvck! Empty barrels....

Our lineage that controls your soul, dont even boast about our feets
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nwaoguta:
I blame the useless man who brought you to this world, it will never be well with you in this world.

And God bless the dwarf you call a father shey! I wont even blame the nitwit you call a father, the fake re-used substandard condom I put the blame on.
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by LLiKYekoba: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:

[s]What year were you exposed to civilization? Wsnt it Lagos that exposed you to the cheap civilization you enjoy today. You not 10years old in a civilized society. I know your type... You came via road transport to Lagos when home was not habitable. Dont let me tell you your history please. Irrelevant 5%! Chest-beating about selling spare sparts, Egusi and Ugu leaves across Nigeria. Fvck! Empty barrels....

Our lineage that controls your soul, dont even boast about our feet[/s]s

Ranting a dirty smelly abokii bornthroway. Do you even know your father? Or you are just one the numerous 'dankanos' parading the street with your rotten gworo teeth?/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by OssyMalik: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Jobless lots

Zombie shut up!!

1 Share

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Christistruth00: 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
rottennaija:
And they were quiet when Nnamdi Kanu was recking havoc in the region. Unless they were the ones who sponsored him.

They are yet to understand that murdering of Police by IPOB is not a Human right it is a Crime

1 Like

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Aufbauh(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kai, I have never seen a people like this before. Both their illiterates and intellectuas think alike. They're the real zombies.

How can a refined man like this don't know that his protest is misdirected and impotent going this path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by LLiKYekoba: 5:57am On Jul 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
I crying on behalf of Kanu
Eating watery beans everyday is not easy

What tribe and religion do you belong?
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Ayomide811(m): 6:06am On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

What tribe and religion do you belong?
I'm flattdy
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2021
cPapaAjascO:
This is a big move !!!

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Farano

Rocktation
guys, oya na grin
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by PrinceOfLagos: 6:09am On Jul 06, 2021
That's what it is

The man has said nothing but the truth
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by LLiKYekoba: 6:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Ayomide811:
I'm flattdy

Ayomide what tribe do you belong and what religion?
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by lyndaway(f): 6:18am On Jul 06, 2021
richmond500:
Fools, when he was busy running his mouth, did they visit British?
Looks like MNK was sponsored

You call them fools ... but Nigeria have seen the bigger fool are your naija delta

What’s your opinion on PIB..

And more imo just got additional 40 oil well from Rivers state

And you’re here calling them fools ..

No be attachee by force again?

Southerners are dumb somehow.. especially those Niger delta human

Always talking careless and senseless ... imps calling others fools grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by vedaxcool(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2021
cheesy grin cowards protesting the arrest of a coward
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by Ayomide811(m): 6:36am On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Ayomide what tribe do you belong and what religion?
I'm flati.nos
Jew by religion
Re: South-East Elders Protest At UK Parliament, Accuse Buhari Government Of Genocide by nairalandankrah: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2021
rottennaija:
A[s]nd they were quiet when Nnamdi Kanu was recking havoc in the region. Unless they were the ones who sponsored him. [/s]
The only evidence you have is your mouth!
Take your evidence to court and meet him there..
Nigeria isn't under sharia law

(1) (Reply)

2023: El-rufai Opens Up On Contesting For Presidency, Jostling For VP / 2023: PDP has permitted me to contest for president – Gov Bala Mohammed / There Have Been Positive Changes Since Buhari Came Into Power – Emir Of Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.