Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU (35900 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2021
I hope her jamb score was even up to 50.

Zamfara uses jamb score of 2 to get admission undecided.

All this quota system graduates from the north sef. undecided.

It is true what they say that in the land of the blind a one eyed man is king.

She won't stand a chance placed on an equal scale with her counterparts from the south that got admitted with 260 and above jamb scores.

Yes she might be the best according to gombe and northern standard, after all quota system favors the weak brains from the north.
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by obama30: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2021
Lewisjohnson:
Gombe State University GSU, Gombe state, Nigeria..

Monday 5th July, 2021.

The pretty fulani doctor emerged overall best medical graduating student, Gombe state indigenous.

Halima Muhammad Yayajo with an excellent performance break records in Gombe state university session 2019/2020 best graduating medical student.

She surpassed her counterparts both male and female during the academic pursuit, Gombe state University". The report said, she was the best with her exceptional performances in the areas of theoretical and practical academic activities throughout her stay in the school.

Hamila Yayajo break records and bagged distinctions in different aspects in Medicine,
Which includes :
1. Best student in Medical Biochemistry
2. Best student in Histopathology
3. Best student in Surgery
4. Best student in Anaesthesia
5. Best student in Clinical pharmacology
6. Best student in Obstetrics & Gynecology
7. Best student in Community medicine
8. Best student in ENT Surgery
9. Overall best Medical student.

Here is the report from Arewa Genuis Hub Platform.
There are thousands of Halimas who couldn't opportuned to go to school most especially in the northern part of Nigeria.

Congratulations: Dr Halima.

Ritchiez

Fynest boi

Oluwalsbabs,,,,,,,,,, Abeg Move to FP

Best with cut off mark,
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by isaacsegun(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
Babatunde7109:

Why should you be interested in the covering of her hair? Can she not protect and practice her belief in peace?

This is the height of religious intolerance.

The fact that you like to eat before brushing your teeth doesn't mean others cannot exercise what they believe in: to brush before eating.

In application, the fact that you're confortable to uncover your hair doesn't mean others are. Your belief, their belief.

The headline is about someone (a female) receiving numerous awards for being the best graduating students in a special field, and what interests you the most is the covering of her hair. Thus attacking her belief.

About what Muslim girls gain from covering their hairs. When you see a Muslim lady covering her hair and other sensitive part of her body, she gains DIGNITY from doing so. (Don't ever forget this.)

Despite covering hair, I f*ck nonsense comot from their body while serving in one of the north east state�� Forget all these northern Muslim girls hypocrisy, they are more cheaper to bed than an average southern girls I swear to God! The joy of it is, they won't even ask you for anything (money) all what they want na d*ck, likewise the way they consume hard drugs inside their hijab you go fear��

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by isaacsegun(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
t4djay:

Oga travel and see things yourself before concluding/saying things you don't understand. I am from the SS region but I live in the NE Gombe State to be precise. It's not what you think.
Most of their hospitals were run by Southern doctors and chunks of Fresh graduate doctors serving in the northern States, Even their schools (primary and secondary) were majorly relied on the Corpers from south or some north Central States which are majorly Christians.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by ModestGal(f): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
greenguy:

You mean they're paid to go to school?

Is it just medical students or female students?
Those in medicine,law and all other courses like such, and school fees iss free
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Burgerlomo: 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Quota system Dr. Halifax

Most assuredly scored 3/400 while a promising young lady from Bayelsa with 299/400 was denied admission.

But the Fulani nomads want us to celebrate Dr. Halima as a spectacle.

What Fulanis cannot desecrate in Nigeria does not existi

Our military is a mess
Civil service a caricature
Educational system quota filled
Professions are a dwindling mess

Chai
you talk too much.
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
mobileboy:
quota doctor studying medicine with JAMB score less than 100
Noise maker! Did you mark her jamb?!
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by TarOrfeeek: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hammyaladin:
you talk too much.

Afo zaa kwa gi dia
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
The5DME:
She still dey cover hair again? What do these Muslims gain from covering their hair sef?
same thing you gain from opening it?!
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Afo zaa kwa gi dia
Noise!
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by greenguy: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
ModestGal:

Those in medicine,law and all other courses like such, and school fees iss free

Hmmm...in this same Nigeria that a lot of talents and likely geniuses waste away because they can't afford to go to school or read their preferred courses?

Really...One Nigeria Entertainment (O.N.E)
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by ibechris(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
Can she compete with the poorest students in the south.

I am sure no!
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Emeka71(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
OkuFaba:
Market strategy, one politician would see her and marry her off to his son.

I get the technique *winks*
Very good.
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by The5DME(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
[s]
Hammyaladin:
same thing you gain from opening it?!
[/s]
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
The5DME:
[s][/s]
Is that the best you can do?!! Prescious things are protected and covered. Why do you keep your money in your wallet?! And in the back. Or do you go around opening it for everyone to see.

She chose to cover herself?! Let it be. Not everyone subscribes to unclothedness and nudity.

It's called preference!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by The5DME(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Is that the best you can do?!! Prescious things are protected and covered. Why do you keep your money in your wallet?! And in the back. Or do you go around opening it for everyone to see.

She chose to cover herself?! Let it be. Not everyone subscribes to unclothedness and nudity.

It's called preference!!!!!!!!!!!!
I call covering your hair and body, hypocrisy.
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Funflipper: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Angelfrost:

Geniuses exist in every part of the world, even shockingly in the most educationally bereft. Calling this ridiculous simply says a lot about your exposure.

I believe you know what "Advantage" means or portends. You already answered that question indirectly. Since we both can agree that the South has better schools, teachers, and even better educational facilities/structures, not to mention history or exposure, it clearly points at Educational Advantage.

Geniuses exist in every part of the world but please name one academic genius from the north whether dead or alive. The fact that the south has good schools and teachers does not in anyway point at no silly claims like educational advantage rather it clearly shows how naturally dumb and backward you notherners are. Even with all the undue advantages given to the northerners in the guise of quota system what has changed? Nothing! Because the average northerner's IQ is in fierce competition with that of the cows they breed. Did the teachers in the south fall from heaven? did they migrate from the north? We develop ourselves even when the northern goverment of nigeria come up with discriminatory educational policies (quota system) against the south. Going by history, Nigeria has had more northern presidents so before i continue, i want to ask a simple question, who made the north to be educationally disadvantaged and who gave the south educational advantage over the north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
The5DME:
I call covering your hair and body, hypocrisy.
well. That your opinion. Allow others be. Abi did anyone force you to cover your hair?
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Gireiboy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
The5DME:
She still dey cover hair again? What do these Muslims gain from covering their hair sef?
What do Christian gain by showing their body sef?
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Gireiboy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
dettolgel:
We need to know what her unity school score was.
She went to a private school. Any questions again
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Gireiboy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
dettolgel:
We need to know what her unity school score was.
She went to a private school. Any questions again?
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Gireiboy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Proffdada:
Definitely not as smart as the southern counterparts but they will give her the best

Quota system graduate

Let her take international exams na
How can you tell? I would like to know please.
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by int0x80(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
temitope27:
That one na school?
I wonder what they teach there grin grin
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by JayB11(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
quota almajiri doctor, zamfara uni medicine JAMB cut off mark is probably less than 200

You are from the South, you made it in life above any Northerner because you are from the South. How stupid and uncivilized you sound.....

Mssstcccheeeewwww!!!
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Moxil(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
With the kind of education in North.....am a distinction student....let the babe come east to school na.....I dey sure say na lower credit she go use come out...... northern education is nonsense abeg
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by AstuteAyo(m): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
congrats Doc
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by AstuteAyo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Greater heights inshAllah
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by yungevvy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hambivert:
Celebrate who is meant to be celebrated for every success is sparogatively meant to be celebrated!

Dr. Halima I celebrate you, even though the victory happened in your backyard where mediocrity is almost a watchword.

I want to believe there are rare persons who are academically sound up North and Halima is one. I refuse to be blinded by hate and illogical reasoning.

Best comment on the thread so farwink
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by rotadeco27: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
BSsniffer:
In a school like OAU/UI or UniBen she wouldn't be even qualified to read medicine.... she'd be studying zoology.
She can't get zoology self , biology education. I practice in the north , they are so far from the south in every thing education. I challenge her to go do her house job in the south ,then she will know how far . Anyway there are lots of pathways in medicine for people like her to enter .
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by rotadeco27: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dokita come do house job under me, by the time u are percussed well, u will throw those awards of yours away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 2019 UTME Results Today / Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission / Nigerian Teenage Scientists Develops Cure For Mouth Odour, Wins Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.