Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud (78263 Views)

Uyo Yahoo School Proprietor Bags 10 Years Jail Term For Fraud / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal / Nigerian Man Sentenced To 11 Years In U.S Prison For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Bundaweber:

No be lie ooo!!! I know of someone wey dem gbab because of identity fraud around 1999. E don finish him sentence now but them been inject am with tracking chip. E no fit enter Nigeria again and the pain wey that thing dey cause am don turn am to alcoholic

See e too early I believe you...

Una no go kill person for nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Bundaweber: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2021
azraeljaheel:

See e too early I believe you...

Una no go kill person for nairaland cheesy cheesy

K. Go and get caught by their dragnet, that's when you go know wetin dey sup. Its always unbelievable until they do it to you or someone close to you
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by pocohantas(f): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
somehow:
. Not when FBI is involved.

Are they the first to be wanted? What happened to Mompha? undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Bundaweber:

K. Go and get caught by their dragnet, that's when you go know wetin dey sup. Its always unbelievable until they do it to you or someone close to you

Eh na wa o am not doubting you bro...

cheesy

The other person said migraine yours is, it turned the person to a drunk

Toor

I believe una two
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Abudu2000(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

It's a pity. This guy could have been richer than Linda Ikeji by now. He was one of the pioneers of this blogging thing in Nigeria but nobody knows his name today because he failed to innovate. Imagine Nairaland has the same interface today as when I joined in 2009!! He must be a very contented guy naturally sha.
lol the guy detests change, this blog coulda been the best in africa but i donno
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by FuckHomophobes: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
This lounge sha.. Last month when we went to share a proposal letter to them, the security didn't collect it. And they were quite rude.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Hilena(m): 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
And Tinubu is walking free

I de tells you my brother... Naija na scam
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by somehow: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:

Are they the first to be wanted? What happened to Mompha? undecided
Mompha came out unscathed maybe because they couldn't prove his case but what about other names?

If they are proven to be truly fraudulent, they will end up like Hush, obi etc money or no money.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Tillatalk: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Na their fellow men go snitch them like that

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by starlingbawa(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2021
KvngSO1:
Lol....92% of family men balling on the island are fraudsters

Do you know this "FOR A FACT"
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by IgboWarlord(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2021
Your name doesn't get more Igbo than Odenigbo Amandianaze. grin grin....Nwanne m,amaghi ndi ana eze jor!!..Serve ur warrant..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by andrewbaba44: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2021
somehow:
Mompha came out unscathed maybe because they couldn't prove his case but what about other names?

If they are proven to be truly fraudulent, they will end up like Hush, obi etc money or no money.

They have been released sir before even posting their pic online

Buzz bar opened last weekend

Hush and Obi was not arrested by the efcc and not arrested in Nigeria ,mompha was arrested in Nigeria and walking freely now

Efcc and media trials ,you think say fbi really Dey interested ,efcc really knows how to fool themselves and people who believe in them
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Southern Unity on the beat.

It baffles me that EFCC rarely parades Northern fraudsters like market thiefs.

Guilty until proven innocent? Only for the South.

Understand the dog no day chop dog theory. That answers your question.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Segzy19: 9:55am On Jul 06, 2021
Good one but let them also arrest, parade and prosecute the financiers of Boko Haram. Shebi they arrested some of them in Dubai..
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Bundaweber: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Eh na wa o am not doubting you bro...

cheesy

The other person said migraine yours is, it turned the person to a drunk

Toor

I believe una two

The constant pain from the headache has turned him to an alcoholic
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by somehow: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

They have been released sir before even posting their pic online

Buzz bar opened last weekend

Hush and Obi was not arrested by the efcc and not arrested in Nigeria ,mompha was arrested in Nigeria and walking freely now

Efcc and media trials ,you think say fbi really Dey interested ,efcc really knows how to fool themselves and people who believe in them

My point, if FBI is involved and they are found to be strong suspects with evidence, no one will release them even if they are arrested in their rooms in the village.

That they have been released means they don't have any real evidence against them
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by andrewbaba44: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2021
somehow:

My point, if FBI is involved and they are found to be strong suspects with evidence, no one will release them even if they are arrested in their rooms in the village.

That they have been released means they don't have any real evidence against them

I wonder people wey Dey believe efcc ,they attach fbi to most of their news for people to think they are working

No be fbi go carry hush and co for Dubai and carry them to America ? So Na Nigeria dem no go fit enter ba ?

Those guys have been released ,when I saw them holding that placard I was just laughing
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by somehow: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I wonder people wey Dey believe efcc ,they attach fbi to most of their news for people to think they are working

No be fbi go carry hush and co for Dubai and carry them to America ? So Na Nigeria dem no go fit enter ba ?

Those guys have been released ,when I saw them holding that placard I was just laughing
Wether they added FBI or not, they won't release them if they have real evidence money or not.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by andrewbaba44: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2021
somehow:
Wether they added FBI or not, they won't release them if they have real evidence money or not.

They have released them on bail

This ones Na business guys for lekki wey take fraud establish their business and they are very rich ,so dem reason their matter recently after all these years of doing business successfully

It’s all clear efcc wanted to collect their own share
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by emecheboy2(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2021
KvngSO1:
Beg na like 96%

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by somehow: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2021
On bail.

Like using fraud/drug money to establish a legitimate business to cover their tracks.

Most Young Nigerians especially in Lagos, Delta, Edo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun state, Anambra etc. are guilty of this.

For those who use ritual/robbery/assassination's money to establish businesses to cover their tracks, you can find them in (Oyo, Abuja, Abia, Enugu, Akwa Ibom etc)

For young Nigerians using stolen government money/cornering people's properties and laundry money for politicians, you can find them in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano and almost all northern states.

Only few young men in these states made money 100% legitimately.

You will even know them by the way they spend money.

andrewbaba44:

They have released them on bail

This ones Na business guys for lekki wey take fraud establish their business and they are very rich ,so dem reason their matter recently after all these years of doing business successfully

It’s all clear efcc wanted to collect their own share
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by andrewbaba44: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2021
somehow:
On bail.

Like using fraud/drug money to establish a legitimate business to cover their tracks.

Most Young Nigerians especially in Lagos, Delta, Edo, Osun, Ekiti, Ogun state, Anambra etc. are guilty of this.

For those who use ritual/robbery/assassination's money to establish businesses to cover their tracks, you can find them in (Oyo, Abuja, Abia, Enugu, Akwa Ibom etc)

For young Nigerians using stolen government money/cornering people's properties and laundry money for politicians, you can find them in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano and almost all northern states.

Only few young men in these states made money 100% legitimately.

You will even know them by the way they spend money.

Lol

You cannot be so sure of the states nah
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by somehow: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
Well I am writing base on my own personal view.
For money from kidnapping, check them in states like Bayelsa, Lagos, Delta, Edo, Abuja, Kaduna, Oyo, Borno, Taraba et.c grin
andrewbaba44:

Lol

You cannot be so sure of the states nah
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by niyidenrele: 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
KvngSO1:

Or you rather say
Nigerians generally
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by oneunited(m): 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Joysticks:
The efcc said tinubu is under investigation.Did they investigate yahoo boys before they are paraded before journalists?

So EFCC will invite you when they are investigating fraudsters,so when you are satisfied, they can then go and make arrest?

This Buhari administration headache no com make so many people get sense at all,and yet no be the baba bring EFCC. Get ready he still has about 2yrs to rule,lol!

You do not necessarily need to be a force person to know some certain processes in fighting crime,google it!!!

Ask yourself this question, if they didn't investigate them,how did EFCC knew where to arrest them?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by IyaTola: 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
The Telegram channel is too much.

Representative from organization come to lecture us
We had Investment one come Lecture
Another from Access Bank
They are planning on bringing more, the good thing is every weekend we usually have Lecture
Asianjollof007:

No mind am jare. A guy from nairaland also organized similar thing, he lectured people on whatsapp for free. This one is trying to make money from people trying to find money, like say 250 dollar na small money.
grin.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Educationalserv: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2021
seangy4konji:
I guess EFCC only operates in this part of town....

Hypocrisy at its peak..

Abuja and Kano thieves have immunity...

Abi they are not part of this country...

Thuinder fire efcc...till we rise up against this idea of envying someone and arrest without any warrant of arrest or case against it by suicide bombing them or other measure then it wont reduce...If boy have that type of money,why cant foreign mercinaries be brought in from neighboring countries and kill about 50 of this efcc people on public road and maybe this rubbish will stop...

Do Ghana parade everyday without due diligence of all the fraudsters in their land...every 50 dollar yahoo boy must be in front dailies as if its the highest of crime.

All the past leaders and ministers are not worth probing right
stupid have u been to Abuja and kano to know the number of houses currently under Efcc investigation?u want to use tribalism to evade justice. Notting concern Fbi with that.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by seangy4konji: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2021
Na your papa stupid...oloriburuku...can you not make a point without insukt
Educationalserv:
stupid have u been to Abuja and kano to know the number of houses currently under Efcc investigation?u want to use tribalism to evade justice. Notting concern Fbi with that.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Educationalserv: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2021
seangy4konji:
Na your papa stupid...oloriburuku...can you not make a point without insukt
pigs,and stupid people need insult to reset their head.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by mysticwarrior(m): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
somehow:

forget that thing, EFCC will never extradite those guys to the US, I heard they have even grant them bail. There was a time a retired army colonel took his son to EFCC after FBI declared him wanted, as we speak the guy is walking free.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by seangy4konji: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2021
The way dangote trailer go take redesign your papa head for express way.
Educationalserv:
pigs,and stupid people need insult to reset their head.
Re: EFCC Arrests Boniface Amandianeze, Olasunmbo Winfunke Of Buzz Barr For Fraud by Educationalserv: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2021
seangy4konji:
The way dangote trailer go take redesign your papa head for express way.
dead on arrival am beyond reach. Dangote trucks is for swine Leader and followers .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Killed His Girlfriend In Oshodi Reveals Why He Did It (Photos) / Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.