Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) (78300 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Ondo Woman Conspires With Lover To Kill Ex-boyfriend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
DATE 'MURDER' Boyfriend ‘stabbed lover to death then lay in bed next to her body’ on her FIRST trip to meet him after online romance.

A BOYFRIEND murdered his girlfriend then lay in bed next to her body after she flew to the UK to visit him for the first time, a court heard.

Ashley Wadsworth, 19, was found stabbed to death in Chelmsford, Essex, on Tuesday after worried neighbours called police.

Ashley Wadsworth, 19, and her boyfriend Jack Sepple, 23

Her boyfriend Jack Sepple, 23, appeared at Colchester Magistrates' Court today charged with murder.

The court was told he was discovered on his phone on a bloodstained bed next to Ashley's dead body when police arrived.

Canadian Ashley was on a six-month tourist visa and came to Britain after meeting Sepple online, it was said.

Tattoo-covered Sepple spoke only to confirm his name, date of birth and address during the short hearing.

He was remanded in custody to next appear at Chelmsford Crown Court tomorrow.

Lovestruck Ashley shared a series of beaming photos on her Facebook as she explored London with Sepple.

Her Facebook revealed she was leaving her home in Vernon, British Columbia, to move to Chelmsford more than 2,000 miles away in November.

Sepple appeared at Colchester Magistrates' Court todayCredit: PA

Photos showed the pair hugging outside popular tourist spots in London as she branded him "my bestie".

In pictures shared on January 11, the couple have their arms wrapped around one another near Buckingham Palace and Big Ben in London.

Other pictures shared on January 18 by Jack's mum show Ashley joined the family for a trip to the historic town of Rye in East Sussex.

Emergency crews were scrambled to the block of flats on Tuesday night after receiving reports of a domestic disturbance.

Sadly Ashley couldn't be saved and was declared dead at the scene.

Police later confirmed they are not looking for anyone else in connection with Ashley's death.

Her heartbroken big sister, Hailey Wadsworth, vowed to get justice for her sibling.

She wrote on Facebook: "My poor baby sister we will get justice baby girl I love you so much I miss you everyday your big sissy loves you."

Ashley's heartbroken friends in Canada have paid tribute to the churchgoing teen.

Ashley posted pictures from her trip

'SPECIAL ANGEL'
Her best friend Tianna Kowalchuk posted a series of touching photos of she and Ashley smiling together at graduation.

She said: "Probably one of the worst feelings is losing your best friend. A best friend is more than a boyfriend, a sibling and even a parent.

"A best friend is someone you can genuinely tell everything to. It’s someone you can tell about stuff that you may not even be able to tell your parents. It’s someone who will never judge you for needing to vent or rant about something that is bothering you. It’s someone you always feel comfortable around.

Tributes have flooded in for the teenCredit: SWNS

"I’m sorry there wasn’t more I or anyone else could do to help you. But God has you in his hands now, we have you in our hearts forever."

Ashley's aunt, Rosie Turcotte, wrote on Facebook: "I am so angry, sad and f***ing mad.

"Want to say so much right now, but mama always said if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all.

"Another special Angel gone way too soon."

Police are appealing for anyone with information to get in touch.

DCI Scott Egerton, Major Investigation Team, investigating, said: "I know that incidents like this will shock and sadden the community, but our initial enquiries show this to be an isolated incident and that there is no wider risk to the community.

Paramedics battled to save Ashley but she was declared dead at the scene

"We have a team of dedicated officers working around the clock to establish the circumstances which led to a woman losing her life.

Her sister, Hailey Wadsworth, has vowed to get justice for her siblingCredit: Facebook

“The investigation is progressing well, but we will remain on scene for a few more days whilst we continue to gather evidence and establish the facts."

Anyone with information can call police on 101 quoting crime incident 717 of February 1.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/17528996/heartbroken-sister-teen-stabbed-uk-boyfriend/

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
some people are beast. They deserve to die

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
These whites are weirdos with even weirder fetishes. Eww

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by donleo92(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
e be like say this person dey watch horror movie too much.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is quite disheartening... Beast of a boyfriend

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Prosperous111(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Animal in human skin

Oyinbo self get wahala

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Quelme: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Boyfriend from hell.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
as i always say:" THOU SHALL NOT DATE/MARRY INSANE PEOPLE; AND IF YOU FOOLISHLY DO, DONT TEMPT THE ANIMAL!!!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Anybody with a tattoo under their eyes is 2/3 steps from psychopath or criminal behavior.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nostring: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
White ppl and kolomental

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by illicit(m): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by KingDash: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
UK and stabbings.. that's why I no like that country.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by wiseone28: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
That's the problem with the West

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by ValCon888: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
I can only imagine what transpired between them before he killed her.
Probably the same scenario that played out with Mason Greenwood and his ex and he couldn't take no for an answer.

If she says no, jejely accept it and move on with your life.

A fûck that hasn't been fúcked today can still be fûcked tomorrow. But a fúck that has been fúcked cannot be unfúcked.

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by helinues: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
End time boyfriend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Kharol1234: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
See fyn girl were yahoo boyfriend just stab

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by NaijaMutant(f): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Evil genius
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Farid24224(m): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
That nigga na afonja in oyibo skin jhor... tongue tongue

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Obimike30(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Psycho

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Too bad
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by MufasaLion: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
B
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by MufasaLion: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
KingDash:
UK and stabbings.. that's why I no like that country.

Nigeria and bad roads, injustice, inconsiderate politicians, insecurity, ritualists, gangs, lack of basic amenities etc. That's the reason I don't like that country also.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Crusadee: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
kiss
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Left Canada to go collect death for uk .madness

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
undecidedi knew it would be whites when I read the title.

The girl sef. She no see person date, e come be this one wey do face like orstrich she see.

25 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by ipobarethieves: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
angry pipu with dat kind bear are DEMON undecided
Re: Boyfriend Stabbed Lover To Death Then Lay In Bed Next To Her Body In UK (Pics) by ImoleNaija: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Keeeeee re ooo!

This is a terrible time to visit boyfriends (even male friends) without informing friends or family about your whereabouts.

Bfs are not smiling these days o, esp in Naija.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User / I Rape Housewives, Maids During Operation ― Adeniyi Ajayi / Awuzie Duru: Policeman Shoots Boy Dead For Retaliating After He Slapped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.