Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,312 members, 7,850,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) (1552 Views)

Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Gani Adams Meets Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by FactBoyz: 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yoruba Nation held its rally in Canada to show Solidarity for Sunday Igboho. (Photos below)

https://www.facebook.com/1394929757201493/posts/4720227108005058/?app=fbl

Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by FactBoyz: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2021

Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by Jostoman: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
They see igboho as an obstacle to their evil agenda against the Southwest people and that was the reason why they came for him with full force to remove him from their way but Almighty God show them his power.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by alizma: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
I do support Igboho's call for safety and protection of the Yoruba race from the Fulanis but I think Igboho is not prepare for a battle of a new country for the Yorubas.
The ease at which the security personnels entered his house is embarrassing especially when you consider the fact that he had been showing off some traditional stuffs around.
He left his boys to be killed just like that while he found his way out through the back door.
It was later said that he disappeared, if he could disappeared why did he not use such magic to prevent the army from entering his compound?
If he could stand AK 47 bullets, those guys that were killed would have been alive till now because the would have to pass through him first before getting to those guys.
If he is prepared as the public is made to believe, few words from him would have made the security men to return to their base that night but only to realize that they were sent on a mission just when they get to their base.
We are talking about some guys that where mislead to their death in the East, I wish that Igboho do not replay that in the West. You have made your point about the Fulani's and I stand with you on that but for the sake of the youths, if you are not prepare for the struggle for a new nation, shield your sword at this time and save many.
A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by BSsniffer: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kudos to my people..... it's time we take the talk from clubhouse and take to the streets.

God bless Yoruba's.
God bless Yorubaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by princemillla(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Any which way make nothing stop our toro kobo that’s d koko
Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Good my people, we will get there.
Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by complexBoss12: 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
expect a counter rally, fully paid for and executed by unity beggars.
Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by RenaissanceGuy: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
The momentum needs to be sustained. No retreat; victory is nigh.
Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by zullvz: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
I pray you don't end up like mnk... Learn from hos mistakes and be a better agitator
Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by WonderManly(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
I beg, to you all...

Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by Kandeed: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
alizma:
I do support Igboho's call for safety and protection of the Yoruba race from the Fulanis but I think Igboho is not prepare for a battle of a new country for the Yorubas.
The ease at which the security personnels entered his house is embarrassing especially when you consider the fact that he had been showing off some traditional stuffs around.
He left his boys to be killed just like that while he found his way out through the back door.
It was later said that he disappeared, if he could disappeared why did he not use such magic to prevent the army from entering his compound?
If he could stand AK 47 bullets, those guys that were killed would have been alive till now because the would have to pass through him first before getting to those guys.
If he is prepared as the public is made to believe, few words from him would have made the security men to return to their base that night but only to realize that they were sent on a mission just when they get to their base.
We are talking about some guys that where mislead to their death in the East, I wish that Igboho do not replay that in the West. You have made your point about the Fulani's and I stand with you on that but for the sake of the youths, if you are not prepare for the struggle for a new nation, shield your sword at this time and save many.

Well said but the SW governors are not that foolish like their SE counterpart to see and keep quiet while Nigerian Army or police go bout picking boys just anyhow calling them Unknown gun men
Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by habiham: 10:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
I really appreciate this your advice kudos .... Base on destiny does that lost there life are so strong too I mean very strong but it's God wish
alizma:

Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by Buckeyemedia1: 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
BSsniffer:
Kudos to my people..... it's time we take the talk from clubhouse and take to the streets.

God bless Yoruba's.
God bless Yorubaland.
Selfish Tribalist Go & Tell Vice President Osinbajo to resign. Nonsense
Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by LamidiCownu: 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
See this bovine terrorist!
Useless mofo
Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by BSsniffer: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

Kpele....get well soon
Re: Oduduwa Rally Holds In Canada In Solidarity With Sunday Igboho (photos) by alizma: 9:07am On Jul 06, 2021
Kandeed:

Well said but the SW governors are not that foolish like their SE counterpart to see and keep quiet while Nigerian Army or police go bout picking boys just anyhow calling them Unknown gun men
People where picked from Igboho's house and another set were picked during the Odua nation rally in Lagos. In fact some were picked since the end sars saga and they are still in detention till date, what had happened?
If not for child birth that expose the detention of the lady in Ekiti, the South West had moved on from the end sars saga while the youths perish in different cells and you re tell me the South West is different from some people.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Agitation Is About To Escalate: Southeast Lawmaker Tells FG And Igbo Gove / FG Accuses Some Countries Of Aiding Nnamdi Kanu / Kaduna State Deputy’s Son Captured Packing Dollars And Nairas In Ghana Must Go B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.