Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,340 members, 7,864,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation (22937 Views)

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) / ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) / 'Rise’ A Movie About Boko Haram Attacks In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by kay29000(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh.

If not for the number of dolts in Nigeria that were giving this guy morale, wetin for make am get mind to mumu like this?

A NIGERIAN guy in the UK collected the number of a minor and chatted her up. CHAT, he didn’t touch her arms, let alone boobs or sex and dude knew his life was finished the minute the girl’s FATHER (a sane man) involved the police.

[b]But here in Nigeria, an adult was caught on tape molesting a minor and some people say setup. [/b]If they set some of you up with the diaper removed from the bum of a 3mths old baby, you fit chook prick. Since no be your mate dey see setup jump am pass.

The fear of having a female child is not that she will turn olosho, it is that there are too many predators in Nigeria and they have normalized their madness.

If them born una well, enter plane with this mentality and go to a developed country, let’s see if you won’t land in jail.

I tire o. The number of people I see toing with this "setup" narrative, both online and offline is mind boggling.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by omoyeni37: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Smh, which one be oko iyabo again? He can't even wait till after the court verdict before he would release his useless movie.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Regex: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2021
No wonder Nigerian films no be quality. No effort put.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by ImaIma1(f): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2021
1. The movie should have been done by a neutral person, and not someone with a biased view.

2. He should have at least waited for the case to end or be settled. Why the hurry?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by FBIBOT(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2021
All this 3days movie self grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Kingcalls: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh.

If not for the number of dolts in Nigeria that were giving this guy morale, wetin for make am get mind to mumu like this?

A NIGERIAN guy in the UK collected the number of a minor and chatted her up. CHAT, he didn’t touch her arms, let alone boobs or sex and dude knew his life was finished the minute the girl’s FATHER (a sane man) involved the police.5

But here in Nigeria, an adult was caught on tape molesting a minor and some people say setup. If they set some of you up with the diaper removed from the bum of a 3mths old baby, you fit chook prick. Since no be your mate dey see setup jump am pass.

The fear of having a female child is not that she will turn olosho, it is that there are too many predators in Nigeria and they have normalized their madness.

If them born una well, enter plane with this mentality and go to a developed country, let’s see if you won’t land in jail.

This is not UK... in France it is of legal age...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Alexaonfleek: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2021
This man must be very silly.
I hope he never applies for a foreign visa

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Elliotwaveforec: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2021
Nice one from You, set the record straight with the movie. That Iyabo is an idiot.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by richie240: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Fabiyi has always been a brainless idiot.
Brainless yet almost all Nigerians know him!
Et tu? who sabi u?

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Akharmony: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
It just a strategy employed to still make Baba ijesha relevant in the mind of his fans. The last ordeal was a bitter pill for ijesha. has for yomin fabiyi, e fit deh behave childish o, but and very rugged guy.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by McLizbae: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Yomi Fabiyi is one wasted mofo jor.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Fek1(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
Is still an allegation and never had it been a real that baba ijesha is innocent. Is better to hold on to the film till the fact comes out. #standtobecorrected#
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by cococandy(f): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
They almost turned the guy into the victim before our own eyes.

pocohantas:
Smh.

A NIGERIAN guy in the UK collected the number of a minor and chatted her up. CHAT, he didn’t touch her arms, let alone boobs or sex and dude knew his life was finished the minute the girl’s FATHER (a sane man) involved the police.

But here in Nigeria, an adult was caught on tape molesting a minor and some people say setup. If they set some of you up with the diaper removed from the bum of a 3mths old baby, you fit chook prick. Since no be your mate dey see setup jump am pass.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by AuroraB(f): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2021
Hope Baba Ijesha acted the part
He'll do justice to it, naturally sad

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by pocohantas(f): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2021
cococandy:

I was shocked. He became the victim and Princess the antagonist.

Sterope:
Please report the video.

Didn’t bother to watch it. I know it was taken down, though some people already saved and shared it.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by rajiedreez: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2021
That's how they produce rubbish and substandard movies, when baba ijesha matter happen? Within the shotl period you don write story turn am to script and do casting and locations don set. Movie shot and edited from when to when. No forget say during that same time he dey run protest for baba ijesha. And you want to be referred to as world class abi. Olodo like you.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2021
Saphiere
Sapphiere
Have you seen this movie??
A nice quality movie..
The future would always remain MALE..
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh.

I can only see Wailings in this post..
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Sterope(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2021
I am hopeful for the future. Many of his supporters will learn by trial or by disgrace.

pocohantas:

I was shocked. He became the victim and Princess the antagonist.

Didn’t bother to watch it. I know it was taken down, though some people already saved and shared it.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by TUANKU(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2021
richie240:

Et tu? who sabi u?
Another brainless idiot spotted. You can be popular and still be an idiot but bigots like you have a small brain and can't comprehend.
You who sabi your father?

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by TUANKU(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2021
nairanaira12:

A brainless idiot can't produce a movie.

I guess you are the brainless idiot for not seeing the talents portrayed
A brainless idiot can actually do something, for example a brainless idiot like you can post a comment on a public forum.
Rape apologists like you.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by adebwalex(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2021
These are big actors behind the scene. The film make sense die. Kudos to Yomi...
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2021
cococandy:

What if there is more to the story than what meets the eye, like they say there is two sides to a story. do you know beyond what princess presented, where you there,

If you can believe a stranger(princess) why can't fabiyi believe his own friend. why can't we just wait for the court decide who is guilt & not.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by youngblaq: 12:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
richie240:

Et tu? who sabi u?
Most Nigerians know Buhari. That doesn't make him less useless.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by cococandy(f): 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
larryjonze:

What if there is more to the story than what meets the eye, like they say there is two sides to a story. do you know beyond what princess presented, where you there,

If you can believe a stranger(princess) why can't fabiyi believe his own friend. why can't we just wait for the court decide who is guilt & not.

I usually don’t waste my breathe on you because it’s futile. But I’m hoping you put the nail in your own coffin this time since you feel that you always have to oppose whatever I post even if you look like an idiot while attempting it .

@bold, what other side are you waiting to hear? The other side of the story being that he never touched that little girl? Or is there any other information you could receive at this point that will make it okay for him to have done that. Please explain yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by nairanaira12: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

A brainless idiot can actually do something, for example a brainless idiot like you can post a comment on a public forum.
Rape apologists like you.

Can you show us evidence of rape in this issue? I mean one evidence of rape?

If you can't, then you are the principal of brainless idiots.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by cayorday89(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Twelfthman:
Why not wait after the court verdict to release such video?
I mean in this clout chasing Instagram age the way some set of people gang up against up like zombies is crazy...
After the court verdict he will release the part two... Money must be made and in this case as long as the case gets prolonged he releases sequels of the movie...
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Boukac: 1:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
Seriously as much as am not in support of bab illesha, why ain't these female activist using the same energy on the Amaga guy that was by a unilag student....abi men too don't deserve same treatment
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by TUANKU(m): 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2021
nairanaira12:

Can you show us evidence of rape in this issue? I mean one evidence of rape?

If you can't, then you are the principal of brainless idiots.
I will not engage an idiot like you.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by joba4luv: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Unfortunate man releasing unfornate film? Oti bo lowo Yomi Fabiyi ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heroes: TV Series / #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House / Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.