Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation (22938 Views)

Oko Iyabo: 'No Part Of My Movie Undermines The Girl Child' — Yomi Fabiyi (Video) / ADO: Kunle Afod's Movie About Vitiligo (Photos) / 'Rise’ A Movie About Boko Haram Attacks In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by nairanaira12: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:

I will not engage an idiot like you.

I expected you to say that since you have no evidence.

You are just saying rubbish because the rubbish sound sweet.

You dumb idiot of a human
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by richie240: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tge hate for ur lord and king - President buhari nor gee u see road properly.
According to u, 'he's an idiot' yet he directs ur affairs.

If he closes ur 'shop' now, na to begin petition ECOWAS, ICC, burden and Putin.
grin grin

U see how stupid u sound?

TUANKU:

Another brainless idiot spotted. You can be popular and still be an idiot but bigots like you have a small brain and can't comprehend.
You who sabi your father?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by StreetFight: 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Fabiyi has always been a brainless idiot.

I see rape apologists and products of inbreeding crying on my post and calling me names lol.
In the words of Adams Oshiomole "Go and die".

He is a fool and deserves to be shot at Idumota market. However, everyone needs a friend like him, only Jesus can stand with you at a time when everyone deserts you. Even Baba Ijesh's brothers, sisters, and parents are nowhere to be found. But, this useless boy Yomi Fabiyi stood with Baba Ijesha against the whole world. He is my man of the century,
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by cassette(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
TUANKU:
Fabiyi has always been a brainless idiot.

I see rape apologists and products of inbreeding crying on my post and calling me names lol.
In the words of Adams Oshiomole "Go and die".

Na you and your family go first die maybe you dey more knowledgeable than the court of law ! Dimwit !
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
cococandy:

I usually don’t waste my breathe on you because it’s futile. But I’m hoping you put the nail in your own coffin this time since you feel that you always have to oppose whatever I post even if you look like an idiot while attempting it .
@bold, what other side are you waiting to hear? The other side of the story beig that he never touched that little girl? Or is there any other information you could receive at this point that will make it okay for him to have done that. Pleaseexplain yourself.

cocoa i can see ur 1st paragraph is high irrrelevant to the discourse so i will just jump to the next line some of us are just tryin to stay objective,regardless of the emotional flow
Its apparent the situation @ hand was premeditated, which leaves room for doubts & rhetorical questions, we can't totally rule out the possibility of a *setup* ... from the distance we stand the public is only awash with what princess fed us, ... since we are not there its only saner we let court decide & be judge. remember no one is guilty until proven.

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Amotekun777: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh.

If not for the number of dolts in Nigeria that were giving this guy morale, wetin for make am get mind to mumu like this?

A NIGERIAN guy in the UK collected the number of a minor and chatted her up. CHAT, he didn’t touch her arms, let alone boobs or sex and dude knew his life was finished the minute the girl’s FATHER (a sane man) involved the police.

But here in Nigeria, an adult was caught on tape molesting a minor and some people say setup. If they set some of you up with the diaper removed from the bum of a 3mths old baby, you fit chook prick. Since no be your mate dey see setup jump am pass.

The fear of having a female child is not that she will turn olosho, it is that there are too many predators in Nigeria and they have normalized their madness.

If them born una well, enter plane with this mentality and go to a developed country, let’s see if you won’t land in jail.

Ms. Oversabi, STFU! angry
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
ImaIma1:
1. The movie should have been done by a neutral person, and not someone with a biased view.

2. He should have at least waited for the case to end or be settled. Why the hurry?

exactly what i was thinking, why the hurry . incase like these emotions fills the cloud its pointless trying to sway the public .... the only concern should av been how to sway the judge.

fvck public court from busola dakolo to the lady that accused the doctor of rape how did it end.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by kingLebron: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
IamPatriotic:
I'm sure Yomi would expect this mixed reactions. There's no crime in making a movie in support of his friend. There will always be 2 sides to the Baba Ijesha story, so making a movie �to debunk the accusers' story isn't really a bad move.

Pretence intellectual trying to sound intelligent. The case is still in court, how is this not a bad move.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by kingLebron: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh.

If not for the number of dolts in Nigeria that were giving this guy morale, wetin for make am get mind to mumu like this?

A NIGERIAN guy in the UK collected the number of a minor and chatted her up. CHAT, he didn’t touch her arms, let alone boobs or sex and dude knew his life was finished the minute the girl’s FATHER (a sane man) involved the police.

But here in Nigeria, an adult was caught on tape molesting a minor and some people say setup. If they set some of you up with the diaper removed from the bum of a 3mths old baby, you fit chook prick. Since no be your mate dey see setup jump am pass.

The fear of having a female child is not that she will turn olosho, it is that there are too many predators in Nigeria and they have normalized their madness.

If them born una well, enter plane with this mentality and go to a developed country, let’s see if you won’t land in jail.

They can't even leave Nigeria to a sane country because of their backward mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by kingLebron: 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
BoboKush:

Who is this one again

She's saying the truth. If you think otherwise you will continue to live and rot in an underdeveloped world.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by kingLebron: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Which kind nonsense movie be that

I think it's high time you people stopped insinuating those developed countries are perfect - from politics to law to security to racism to religion to moral decadence,,,, there are selfish & stupid people everywhere.

Ko si 'bi ti won o ti n ko adie ale, o ko po ju 'ra won lo ni.

It happened and was reported here in the News. The developed countries are not perfect but at least they try and are making efforts. The can score 80% to 95% in performance. Your country and it's citizens na 5% in law, human rights, governance and security

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by BoboKush(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
kingLebron:

She's saying the truth. If you think otherwise you will continue to live and rot in an underdeveloped world.

I hope u r in developed world already... Ode
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Desmaggi: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Iyabo Ojo Finally Speaks Over Yomi Fabiyi Controversial Movie Titled Oko Iyabo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_F0vic0JTY
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
cococandy:

I usually don’t waste my breathe on you because it’s futile. But I’m hoping you put the nail in your own coffin this time since you feel that you always have to oppose whatever I post even if you look like an idiot while attempting it .

@bold, what other side are you waiting to hear? The other side of the story being that he never touched that little girl? Or is there any other information you could receive at this point that will make it okay for him to have done that. Please explain yourself.

You aint worth it buh i think its imperative i bring iyabo's new post to you since you've been following blindly, i know you nd ur dillusional bunch of feminist would avoid that thread, its no stress i bring it to you ... is it different from what i have been postulating, who is watching like an idiot now.

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by CalmElder(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2021
pocohantas:
Smh.

Increase the volume, please.

A minor young enough to be his daughter.
Someone he should be looking out for o.

Instead of speaking out with one voice against evil, people use the opportunity to express their frustration and anger with the opposite gender, forgetting that they have relatives of the very gender they're attacking.

If dem set am up nko. Doesn't he have principles?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by kingLebron: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2021
BoboKush:

I hope u r in developed world already... Ode

Confirma na there I dey.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by BoboKush(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
kingLebron:

Confirma na there I dey.

Hope the danfo wey u dey.... U hold ur phone wel grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by kingLebron: 3:29am On Jul 11, 2021
BoboKush:

Hope the danfo wey u dey.... U hold ur phone wel grin

I dey in the abroad, no be cruise grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation by BoboKush(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2021
kingLebron:

I dey in the abroad, no be cruise grin

grin
Sha hold ur phone well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heroes: TV Series / #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House / Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.