Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina (18452 Views)

49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun / Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by macrodata(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
smallsmall:

No, he is not!
The Curse is on those in Govt who made living so miserable, he has to hang himself.
It's not his place to take his own life. He didn't bring himself to the world. More over, why aren't we all doing the same, are we cowards?
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by clarocuzioo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos are the reason the man hanged himself.

Assuming Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho didn't threatened to end one Nigeria there's no way that man would've committed suicide.

The thought of that man surviving without southern oil money is the reason he hanged himself.

For NNAMDI and SUNDAY to end our darling daddy brother life in such a shameful way, their punishment will be double.

I love you so.much, please can I take you.out for dinner?
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by timota(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
post=103432021:
What a pity!
The devil just won the battle over his life.
Anyone that commits suicide will end up in hell fire.

Argue with your half bottle of sniper cool

Any evil person happy or gloating about this sad news will go this same way,
No be curse,
Na FACT.
Just imagine the pains his family will be going through right now.
So sad.

Quote this post to say rubbish if you wanna go the same way.
Wicked stone heart swines everywhere tongue
So u know about hell,all liars will go there too ,those that call evil govt, good will go there as well
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Gjmff: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by hokafor(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oh God ! so buhari's brothers are now doing the needful for voting a monumental into power Rest in peace I can understand your frustrations.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Skymason20(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
I. That not the home two of buhari ?? Daura kastina We go soon leave this country for Una sad
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Kalubolt(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad......
Nor be small depression bubu put us o
I understand the man....working in a government parastatal......fixed salary....whereas the price of things is increasing....no hope...allowances are not paid....

Even we the bombers are getting depressed
How can a baby sister of mine buy fish for 900 naira...the thing shock me...I go dey reason how much come be lexus car and venza...na small money you go add join the fish money...you go buy venza
It was yesterday my grand father was telling me that bubu ruled in 1984 and failed
I was like Na wa o....them never born me that time....

So even before I was born....buhari was already a failure

Oh lord...this man deserves two medals

Medals of failure....the first medal should be given for being a failure and the second medal should be added incase he lose the first one
Lolz, keep cracking me up dude
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Kalubolt(m): 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
post=103432021:
What a pity!
The devil just won the battle over his life.
Anyone that commits suicide will end up in hell fire.

Argue with your half bottle of sniper cool

Any evil person happy or gloating about this sad news will go this same way,
No be curse,
Na FACT.
Just imagine the pains his family will be going through right now.
So sad.

Quote this post to say rubbish if you wanna go the same way.
Wicked stone heart swines everywhere tongue
Where is the hell fire?
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Tribalism123(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
He promised to hang himself to celebrate Buhari's victory since 2015. He just fulfilled it. Buhari Loyalist to then core.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by luvsalamat1991(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
They have graduated from eating grass to hanging themselves after shouting Sai Baba for 5 years . I have no tears to shed for anybody that enabled Buhari
so shall it be for you too(AMIN).
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by redirect(m): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
MAKE UNA ASKE BUHARI
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by FarahAideed: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
luvsalamat1991:
so shall it be for you too(AMIN).

Nothing evil can ever happen to me , I have never hurt anyone, neither have I stolen from anyone and I never supported Buhari ..I am a very blessed man covered by the unending grace and protection of my Creator God ...Know this and know peace .
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Numerouno94(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad......
I understand the man....working in a government parastatal......fixed salary....whereas the price of things is increasing....no hope...allowances are not paid....

How can a baby sister of mine buy fish for 900 naira...the thing shock me...I go dey reason how much come be lexus car and venza...na small money you go add join the fish money...you go buy venza
It was yesterday my grand father was telling me that bubu ruled in 1984 and failed

Medals of failure....the first medal should be given for being a failure and the second medal should be added incase he lose the first one

This weed na strong one. This guys reminds me of Charles Okocha.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Yusman316(m): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Some people just can't take a break from displaying their dumbness and contempt for others on NL. Even in the more advanced countries where almost everything is available people still commit suicide. So what the point blaming someone for another person's decision to end their life?
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Yusman316(m): 5:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
smallsmall:

No, he is not!
The Curse is on those in Govt who made living so miserable, he has to hang himself.
So u had a discussion with him and he told u those in government made him commit suicide? Some kids on this NL self
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2021
He was tired of eating grass after realizing that he has been scammed by this administration grin
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by CasNova(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Evil days are here.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Darkblood: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright....
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad......

Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hunger Don finish this one nah to hang himself be the solution... The president nah from his village
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by esthel(f): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
He couldn't even spare his own people
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Innobee99(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Even the President's hometown is not safe.

Where else will be safe?
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by seangy4konji: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
I hope thousands more follow his foot step in that city.

Amen.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by errigdee: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
With the level of depression these days man can just do and undo.... The country is still going to face another 5 years of famine ... QUOTE me on this
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by mechanics(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Hmmmm.
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Osidazz19: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
They are not just eating grass these days.....they are now hanging themselves upandan grin

Someone should spearhead a rescue mission to our Fulani brothers...Sai baba is no longer helping them especially now that they are having two Governors per state over there. grin

This your bloda killed himself in Canada, I guess Buhari caused this one too...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/college-athlete-died-hours-begging-195758971.html
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by Osidazz19: 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos are the reason the man hanged himself.

Assuming Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho didn't threatened to end one Nigeria there's no way that man would've committed suicide.

The thought of that man surviving without southern oil money is the reason he hanged himself.

For NNAMDI and SUNDAY to end our darling daddy brother life in such a shameful way, their punishment will be double.

May be Namdiot Coward Cownu is the reason why this young Nigerian killed himself in Canada..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/college-athlete-died-hours-begging-195758971.html
Re: Man Hangs Himself In Daura, Katsina by iwaeda: 9:59am On Jul 07, 2021
macrodata:
It's not his place to take his own life. He didn't bring himself to the world. More over, why aren't we all doing the same, are we cowards?
Because we do not have same level of perseverance and strength.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As COVID-19 Cases Rise In FCT: Only 2 FG Isolation Centres Ready In Abuja / COVID-19 Update For September 11 2020 In Nigeria - (1,904 Tested) / FG Destroys Over 1 Million Expired AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.