Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,519 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? (876 Views)

FACT-CHECK ; Is Northern Nigerian The Poorest Region In Nigeria? / I Asked CHATGPT: Is Northern Nigeria More Populated Than Southern Nigeria / Is Northern Nigeria Really More Populated Than Southern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Gbagura: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
The clamor for restructuring has been louder in the southern part of Nigeria while the north remain mute. It's been proven times and again that Nigeria rely on the south for her survival hence the political class of the northern extraction insisting on not restructuring as it will be to their disadvantage.

The question on the lips of many 'soro soke' southern youths now is why can't this country be restructured in a way that each state or region can grow at her own desired rate which would also breed healthy competition among the regions.

What exactly is the north contributing to Nigeria's GDP? Why are they hell bent on not seeing this country restructured? What's their major nightmares in a restructured Nigeria? Are they happy with how Nigeria is being structured now? Why do we practice 2 laws in Nigeria; criminal codes for the south and penal codes for the north?

So many whys begging for answers. Should we listen to these northerners and accept Nigeria the way it is because they feel the country is so rosy for Nigerians? How do we free ourselves from those leeches who hate growth and progress in its totality?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by banom(m): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2021
They are contributing headmen, bandits and terrorists. Evil region.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Is Terrorism not a benefit? What of religious fanaticism? Herdsmen killings nko?

6 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Ebubeslym(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Terrorism, religious extremism and overpopulation

5 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Monogamy: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
One thing for sure is they are not the least contributor to the Nigeria GDP.

Your question should be directed to the region with least contribution to Nigeria GDP
Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by MadamVanessa(f): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Bandits

Herdsmen

Iswap

Bokoharam

Almajiris

Pantami

Gumi

Hisbah

Child marriage

Buhari

These are the people they think i A BIAFRAN, should share a country with... Not in this life please.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Freestainworld(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2021
They have been contributing cows cows cows, I repeat cows, I forgot to add Ak47, Amajiris

2 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gbagura:
The clamor for restructuring has been louder in the southern part of Nigeria while the north remain mute. It's been proven times and again that Nigeria rely on the south for her survival hence the political class of the northern extraction insisting on not restructuring as it will be to their disadvantage.

The question on the lips of many 'soro soke' southern youths now is why can't this country be restructured in a way that each state or region can grow at her own desired rate which would also breed healthy competition among the regions.

What exactly is the north contributing to Nigeria's GDP? Why are they hell bent on not seeing this country restructured? What's their major nightmares in a restructured Nigeria? Are they happy with how Nigeria is being structured now? Why do we practice 2 laws in Nigeria; criminal codes for the south and penal codes for the north?

So many whys begging for answers. Should we listen to these northerners and accept Nigeria the way it is because they feel the country is so rosy for Nigerians? How do we free ourselves from those leeches who hate growth and progress in its totality?
sorrow tears & blood.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Saifullah01: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
First of all educate yourself on the meaning and make up of GDP.
Perhaps if you do the above you'll ge one of two things:

1. You would find that the answer is all around you
2. That was not your intended question (that it was meant to be more narrow minded)
Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by LLiKYekoba: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Your question should be directed to the region with least contribution to Nigeria GDP

And which region may that be if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Monogamy: 4:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

And which region may that be if I may ask?

Are you asking me that?
Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by theophilusj31(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Oga the northeast and northwest do not contribute least to naija GDp....the least contributing region are the southeast and north Central

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by LLiKYekoba: 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you asking be that?

Abokki answer the question.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Monogamy: 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Abokki answer the question.

I can see you are so keen in asking aboki,'s that question..

But I am not one and you shouldn't expect answer from me
Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by liketerm: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gbagura, This one wey you carry north matter for head, I hope all is well
Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Gbagura: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
liketerm:
Gbagura, This one wey you carry north matter for head, I hope all is well
Would north had accepted a south lording it over their resources and feign ignorance? Let's be sincere. You shouldn't be eating where you never sow.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gbagura:
Would north had accepted a south lording it over their resources and feign ignorance? Let's be sincere. You shouldn't be eating where you never sow.
Oga you no know say SE no be Niger delta? If I may ask what do SE contributes to Nigeria GDP? Waiting for your answer

2 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Monogamy: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Oga you no know say SE no be Niger delta? If I may ask what do SE contributes to Nigeria GDP? Waiting for your answer

Op is only trying to be mischievous

1 Like

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gbagura:

Oga you no know say SE no be Niger delta? If I may ask, your region SE, What does it contributes to Nigeria GDP? Waiting for your answer.
Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Kagd10: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

They're the least!
Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

tomorrow you would talk of southern unity again

Here is confused you doing fulani hatchet job again

If north isn't the least contributor to Nigeria gdp then who is?

3 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Ruggedniggaone: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

and those region are not adding to Nigeria problem like your bokoharam brothers

3 Likes

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by carterguccy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Groundnut
Bokoraham
Bandits
Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Monogamy: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
Mikecold:
tomorrow you would talk of southern unity again

Here is confused you doing fulani hatchet job again

If north isn't the least contributor to Nigeria gdp then who is?

Are you also asking me that same question? Why not tell us who is the least region contributing to Nigeria GDP

1 Like

Re: What Is Northern Nigeria Contributing To Our Gdp? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Are you also asking me that same question? Why not tell us who is the least region contributing to Nigeria GDP
The north east is the least contributing to Nigeria gdp

Takes in billions of dollars to fight Boko Haram, takes in billions of dollars for rehabilitation yet farming ordinary isn't permitted by Boko Haram in those areas

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty International: Security Forces Killed 115 People in South-East / Bandits Impose Tax On Katsina State Farmers / Christmas:borno State First Lady Share Gifts To Christian Widows In Borno (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.