Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

What Does Blacklisted BVN Means? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Does Blacklisted BVN Means? (1725 Views)

What Does The Company QI Deal With Please? / What Does Consolidated Salary Actually Mean / What Does It Mean To Be A Contract Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Blacklisted BVN Means? by martinsrichie(m): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2021
Good morning guys (ladies and gents inclusive)

My phone was snatched away from me on the 29th of January this year, in which both of my bank accounts were tempered with, Cause there was no password on my SIM card. The people that snatched my phone withdrew all the money in my bank accounts and even collected loan via my Access bank account ( which I didn't know, despite the fact that after the incident I went to the bank to tell them what happened and I even printed my statement of account from both bank to take to the police just to confirm my story before they begin tracking). I was able to retrieve my line days later. So fast forward to March, some one sent money to my Access bank account and few days later the money was deducted, I went to the bank and I was told it for the loan I collected.....

So yesterday i was lying down and listening to Eminem's NO APOLOGIZE, then of a sudden my phone rang and I answered
Lo and behold! It was an Access bank staff from Lagos. He introduced himself and bla bla bla.
He went further to say that my loan was due that I should try and pay the rest if not my BVN will be Blacklisted come next week.

So my question is, if my BVN is eventually blacklisted will I be denied access to operate my other Bank Account (caused that where my money is)?
Since my BVN is merged together with my Access account.

Or does "blacklisted BVN" simply imply that I won't be able to access loan from any of the accounts?

Please Bankers in the House over to you.
Thanks in advance �
Re: What Does Blacklisted BVN Means? by correctyourself(m): 1:52am On Jul 07, 2021
martinsrichie:
Good morning guys (ladies and gents inclusive)

My phone was snatched away from me on the 29th of January this year, in which both of my bank accounts were tempered with, Cause there was no password on my SIM card. The people that snatched my phone withdrew all the money in my bank accounts and even collected loan via my Access bank account ( which I didn't know, despite the fact that after the incident I went to the bank to tell them what happened and I even printed my statement of account from both bank to take to the police just to confirm my story before they begin tracking). I was able to retrieve my line days later. So fast forward to March, some one sent money to my Access bank account and few days later the money was deducted, I went to the bank and I was told it for the loan I collected.....

So yesterday i was lying down and listening to Eminem's NO APOLOGIZE, then of a sudden my phone rang and I answered
Lo and behold! It was an Access bank staff from Lagos. He introduced himself and bla bla bla.
He went further to say that my loan was due that I should try and pay the rest if not my BVN will be Blacklisted come next week.

So my question is, if my BVN is eventually blacklisted will I be denied access to operate my other Bank Account (caused that where my money is)?
Since my BVN is merged together with my Access account.

Or does "blacklisted BVN" simply imply that I won't be able to access loan from any of the accounts?

Please Bankers in the House over to you.
Thanks in advance �

how were they able to borrow money from your account?
Re: What Does Blacklisted BVN Means? by martinsrichie(m): 2:01am On Jul 07, 2021
correctyourself:

how were they able to borrow money from your account?

I never did, the people that snatched/stole my phone did.
Re: What Does Blacklisted BVN Means? by martinsrichie(m): 2:17am On Jul 07, 2021
martinsrichie:

I never did, the people that snatched/stole my phone did.

Via Access bank ussd code *901*11*1#
Re: What Does Blacklisted BVN Means? by libertyfather(m): 3:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Blacklisted to borrow money or get financed by any financial institution,

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get A Job As A Radio Presenter? / First Rand (FNB) In Nigeria? / QUIZ for Graduate Engineers - Test yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.