Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,894 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr (378 Views)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / Today with JESUS Devotional by Nkem Ndubuisi / False Gospel Of Prosperity By Sadhu Sundar Selveraj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2021
TODAY WITH JESUS DEVOTIONAL
Thursday, 1 July 2021
By #NkemNdubuisi

OUR FOCUS: True Definition of Success

OUR TEXT: "¹⁰ The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." (NKJV Joh 10:10)

True Definition of Success is fulfilling the purpose of God for our life. You were created for a purpose. You came to this Earth to fulfil that purpose. Our believe in Jesus saves us(see John 3:16) but how we live our lives determines who is our master(see Rom. 6:16). Who our masters is, determines if we go to the negative of our purpose or the positive in Christ . For instance, if our purpose has to do with Music and we develop this potential; In God the individual will sings excellent songs that will inspire good Virtues, excellence, Hard work, good morals etc but in the world the individual will sing excellent songs that will inspire lust, violence, laziness, fraud etc. Just to satisfy the lower human nature.

What count in the sight of God is not how many cars, houses, personal achievements we have but how much we have done what we were created for in the positive. This is true definition of success.
Jesus came so that you can have abundant Life(Excess ability) to fulfil your purpose on Earth but the mission of the devil, is to steal good things from you, kill your positive potentials and destroy your true personality. You can't know yourself well until you meet Jesus. You are not your weakness but your strength. That weak part of you is not you, you can get better if you can submit to Jesus and live for Him.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, never believe in any one more than you believe in yourself. Only God has the right over your soul. So, Follow truth and Love. Trust your instinct and never go against your conscience. What doesn't feel right for you, don't do it because we need Peace and Holiness to see God in our situation(see Heb. 12:14). True Success is fulfilling God's purpose for you and Prosperity is getting better daily. This is your month of Success and Prosperity. You will make progress and succeed tremendously this month by being diligent in Jesus Name! Happy New Month. Welcome to July!

PRAYER:
Father Lord thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Help me succeed in my God given purpose this month in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm a success and I'm making progress in Christ Jesus. I'm diligent in all I do and the works of my hand are blessed. Prosperity is mine. The Lord is my Shepherd, I'm crown with goodness and my paths drip with abundance. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#ReigningthroughAbundanceofGrace
#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!
God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" impacted your life positively, please share with Friends. Thank you!

When you are led to encourage our ministry, Kindly contact us. Thank you!

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/
Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2021
Friday, 2 July 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: God want everyone to be Successful. We are responsible for our success

OUR TEXT: "² Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers." (NKJV 3Jo 1:2)

It is the will of God for all to prosper both in the physical and in our relationship with Him. God is not the God of only Christians. He is the God of all flesh. He is the Father of all that believe in Jesus because Jesus gave us access to Sonship through His death, burial and resurrection. God is our father but never forget that God is a Righteous Judge of the whole Earth.
"³⁵ But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him." (NKJV Ac 10:35)

The Eternal salvation we received by obeying Christ Jesus (see Heb. 5:9) saved our Spirit/Soul, gave us hope of eternal life by the justification we received in Christ Jesus through Faith. Never forget our body is not yet Redeemed(see Rom. 8:23), so we have a responsibility to keep it well and make it better. Whatever that relates to the physical or flesh is obtained through labour and hard work. We mock(ridicule) God when we reap what we didn't sow(see Gal 6:7). Favour of God is for the diligent. No one including Christians can prosper sincerely without Labouring(Hard Work), Diligence, Integrity and Excellence. "²³ In all labor there is profit, But idle chatter leads only to poverty." (NKJV Pr 14:23)(see Pr 24:33-34)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Behind anything working is someone working. The success we manifest on Earth is based on our labour not Favour. Grace and Favour is for those that has paid their dues(1 Cor.15:10, see 2pet 1:2). Refuse to be lazy and don't let anyone make you lazy because we reap what we sow in this kingdom(see Prov. 13:4). The earlier we know and apply this truth the better we become who we were created to be. Taking Responsibility for our success is what differentiate the poor from the wealthy. You are a success in Christ Jesus, Take responsibility now of your Success! Our Focus this Month is Success and Prosperity. You shall get better in Jesus Name! #Amen. You are blessed! Happy Weekend! See you next week.

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I Receive Grace to do daily what is required for my success in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. I Receive Grace to Labour abundantly. I'm diligent and Persistent in excellent works. My finance goes upward and forward only. My well being is hid in Christ Jesus. My path to abundance shines brighter and brighter. I'm wealthy in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!
You are blessed abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

If "Today with Jesus Devotional" impacted your life positively, please share with Friends. Thank you!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Monday, 5 July 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: The diligent soul shall be made fat

OUR TEXT: "⁴ The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich." (NKJV Pr 13:4)

Success on Earth is 2 percent based on desires, expectations, confessions, Anointing and 98 percent based on Diligence(Hard work/persistence) . Only two(2) percent is not enough to deliver success to the lazy no matter how anointed, this was why the Bible says "the soul of the lazy desires but has nothing". Every dimension of success has a price tag. When the price is not paid, Good Success is not in view. "⁴ Lazy people are soon poor; hard workers get rich." (NLT Prov 10:4)

Please listen carefully, the anointing service, prayer, fasting, pastors/prophects declaration and all the spiritual exercise done for you to be Successful and Prosperous only contributes 2 percent of your success. This 2 percent can make you really shine if you have done 98 percent of the Work required. Esther in the Bible was favoured by God but she completed her 12 months of preparation just like other virgins before she was allowed to see the king( see Esther 2:12). She didn't see the king until it was her turn(see Esther 2:15). So there are processes, we must follow for every success we truly desire. Never neglect diligence and due process.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, run from anyone emphasising on God's favour without the hard work(diligence, persistence), system and process involved. They are damaging your brain. The angels didn't tend and keep Eden for Adam. "¹⁵ Then the LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to tend and keep it." (NKJV Ge 2:15). Noah was a just man. He found Favour with God and built the ark with specific measurements and design as instructed. Angels didn't build the ark for Noah(see Gen 6:14-16). Our 100 percent spirituality contributes only 2 percent of our success on Earth and 98 percent of our success in eternity. Without Jesus all we acquired on Earth is useless in eternity. We need Jesus and we need also to work hard so we can be Prosperous for ourselves, family, Nation and give for charitable donations. Your week is blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen see you tomorrow �

PRAYER:
Father Lord thank you for your Word that impacts. I Receive abundance of Grace for diligence in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. I Receive abundance of Grace for diligence and persistence in my affairs. I'm anointed for good success in Christ Jesus. I do the required work and I get the required results by His Grace. My life, Business, Career and Ministry goes upward and forward only by His Mercy. I'm Blessed in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Tuesday, 6 July 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Multiply your Seed and Talent

OUR TEXT: "¹⁶ Then he who had received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents." (NKJV Mt 25:16)

What we don't use dies with time. Whatever we don't develop is not permitted to shine. Every ability that will be marketable and profitable to the owner has to go through refining. God hates Laziness. Laziness to God is the inability to multiply what we have been given.(see Matt. 25:26). Every one was created for a purpose, discovering that purpose and fulfilling it, is seeking the the kingdom of God. When we truly seek His kingdom, what others seek are given to us.(see Matt. 6:33)

The Kingdom of God is a kingdom for responsible Men and Women. No hypocrite has a bright future in the kingdom. So when you see people that profess to be Christians, prospering by deceit, don't copy them but run away from them. While Success and Prosperity is the Lord wish for all his Children, our success should be achieved with sincerity. See your work as service to our master which should be done in spirit and in truth. We don't prosper to be seen by men but we prosper to please our Father by doing His biddings. Multiplying our talent and seeds should be done with Righteousness and Holiness. "¹⁷ Bread gained by deceit is sweet to a man, But afterward his mouth will be filled with gravel." (NKJV Pr 20:17)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you are very special to God. You have a part to play in the kingdom of God. You can not play your part well without developing yourself well. The best of you is what is required of you. When you face the master, He will surely ask you how you traded on Earth with the seeds and talents He gave you. Get serious with your life and face your front. Refuse to be Distracted by challenges and people. Let the Word of God be your guide. There is part of God in you. Don't let Him down. You are blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen see you tomorrow. If you have not made Jesus the Lord of your life you can do that now. Please contact us.

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I Receive abundance of Grace for diligence and Excellence in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. He is my Lord and Master. I live my life to please Him. No good treasure dies in my hands. By His Grace I'm getting better and stronger in all things. I improve on my best daily by Diligence and persistence. The Lord is my shepherd, i have all I need. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2021
Wednesday, 7 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Investment and liability

OUR TEXT: "⁵ He who gathers in summer is a wise son; He who sleeps in harvest is a son who causes shame." (NKJV Pr 10:5)

What we can't keep, we can't grow. Saving is the first step of investment. Without saving, we can't have the resources needed for investment. No matter how small our earning is, if we can't save a fragment of our earnings, God calls us sons/daughters that causes shame. There is a seed in every money you receive. This seed is not for your Pastor, Church or Charity. This seed is for saving first and later investment. When you start making profits from that seed through investment, then you can give to your Pastor, Church or Charity as you wish still guiding your capital and saving for future expansion. (see Matt 25:24-29)

Be very careful of any message that put more emphasis on Divine favour instead of diligence, savings and investment. They are damaging your brain. When our savings start growing, we must know the difference between investment and liability, so we can invest wisely. Investment puts money in your pocket and liability takes money out of your pocket. So, if your house is not putting money in your pocket, it becomes a liability. Does that mean you should not build? No, it means you should be smart when building. Be saving and investment conscious. "⁶ Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them." (NIV Ps 126:6)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, God can't give more to the child that couldn't multiply what He or She was given. Our giving to God is not investment or sowing but appreciation. All kind of giving is spending, don't be sentimental about this. Before God expects sacrificial giving from you, you have to multiply what He has given you. God is not wicked. The earlier you know this, the better. You have the mind of Christ in you, you belong to Christ, you are the seed of Abraham, Wealth runs in your spiritual linage(Abraham) and you are a success in Christ Jesus. Refuse to be Idle, Don't spend your seed, don't give your seed, don't Bury your seed(see Matt 25:14-30) but Invest your seed and give from your harvest. You are blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word that impacts. Holy Spirit Help me to save and invest wisely so I can give from my Bountiful Harvest in Jesus Name

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God, I'm Christ and Abraham seed. I'm heirs according to the promise. I'm a wise son/daughter that gathers in summer. I invest my seed, it grows abundantly and I give from my Bountiful Harvest. Whatever I touch turns to Gold by the blessings of God. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2021
Thursday, 8 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Outdo Self

OUR TEXT: "²⁴ Know you not that they which run in a race run all, but one receives the prize? So run, that you may obtain." (AKJV+ 1Cor 9:24)

If we can overcome self, we can triumph over any obstacle and challenge. Only the best of you can obtain the prize. In the kingdom of light, we are not in competition with anyone but self. If you give yourself too much rest, poverty and scarcity will come on you unexpectedly(see Prov. 23:33-34) . The best way to live efficiently in this kingdom is to strive to be better daily because everything about us was designed to get better.. "¹⁸ But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shines more and more to the perfect day." (AKJV+ Prov 4:18)

In Christ Jesus, we are not allowed to compare ourselves with others or compete with others to avoid strife and jealousy. "¹² For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise." (AKJV+ 2Cor 10:12). So, be diligent in your work and strive to outdo yourself in excellence. There is prize for us at the end of this phase of life. Run to obtain yours. "¹² And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." (AKJV+ Rev 22:12)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, God loves you so much and has deposited in you abilities beyond your imaginations. The more you strive for mastery, the more you will shine and the better you will become who God has made you. Don't compare your success with any one's success. We all have different purpose and on different Missions. Focus on yours and be the best of you so you can fulfilling your purpose and obtain the prize(see 1Cor.9:24). Don't just be the best, strive to outdo your best. God so much believe in you, that He called you Chosen, Peculiar, Holy and Royal(see 1pet 2:9). Give God, Your Nation and Humanity your best! You are blessed abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I want to be the best of me, Father help me in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. The ability of God is at work in me. I'm getting better and stronger in all my affairs. I shine brighter and brighter in all things. I outdo my best daily. My Nation, Nature and Humanity gets better because of my diligence. I'm a success in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

*If you have not made Jesus the Lord of your life you can do that now. Please contact us.*

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Friday, 9 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Be Prepared

OUR TEXT: "¹⁵ Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (NKJV 2Ti 2:15)

Opportunities doesn't announce itself before coming. Only those that are prepared before time maximise opportunities. Opportunity meet with preparation equals success. It is the diligent soul that shall be made rich(see Prov. 13:4). Gold is not found anywhere and when it is found, it is those that has trained themselves to recognise Gold that will easily recognise Gold in it raw state. Opportunities present themselve to those that are prepared. Don't just sit and expect Miracles, work out your Miracles. Be prepared!

We have a choice to either be a vessel of Gold, vessels of silver or vessels of clay based on our personal preparation. God does not make one vessel of Gold and another vessel of silver or clay. Our level of diligence and responsibility distinguishes our role in the kingdom. "²⁰ But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. ²¹ Therefore if ANYONE cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work." (NKJV 2Ti 2:20-21))

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you are loved, forgiven, Sanctified, Righteous and Healed in Christ. How far you acknowledge who God has made you and live in that truth the more Prosperous and successful you will become on Earth. How much you know about Jesus and God the more positively Nature will respond to you. Knowledge without application is almost useless. What we know will not profit us until we apply them. There are levels of truth for different vessels in the kingdom, that's why there is need to divide the truth rightly. Prepare yourself for the masters use. Good Success comes to those that has paid their dues. You are blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen Do have a Blessed weekend

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Love and Grace. I Receive Grace to labor more abundantly for Success and Prosperity in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. He is my Lord and Saviour. I'm diligent in my business and getting better through personal training. I'm a walking Miracles through application of truth. The LORD is my shepherd and I'm Complete in HIM. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

*If you have not made Jesus the Lord of your life you can do that now. Please contact us.*

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2021
Monday, 12 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Life is predictable

OUR TEXT: "²² "While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, Cold and heat, Winter and summer, And day and night Shall not cease."" (NKJV Ge 8:22)

Do you think the earth is just hanging in space without any law and principle in place? God is not a magician, every of His acts has formulas, principles they operate on and laws guiding them. Life itself is not a mystery to those that watch closely. Life is in fact predictable if we take principles and laws seriously. "²² "Behold, God is exalted by His power; Who teaches like Him?" (NKJV Job 36:22)"¹¹ Who teaches us more than the beasts of the earth, And makes us wiser than the birds of heaven?'" (NKJV Job 35:11)

We all are on a journey and we will reap the fruits of our labour when we get to our destination. Good success comes to those that pay their dues. When we refuse to learn from people's experience, we experience those things ourselves for us to learn. Our acts determine how we end. Money not acquired legitimately develop wings and fly away because the Lord detest any kind of cheating(see Prov. 20:9,23). We all(Believers and unbelievers) will definitely reap what we sow. Let this be your motivation to sow good seeds.

Beloved in Christ Jesus, Jesus came to die for our sins so we can believe in Him and live our life to please Him. He promised that who so ever believed in Him shall be saved(see John 3:16). Eternal salvation is for those that obey Jesus(see Heb. 5:9). Obedience to Jesus means Abiding/dwelling in Him and His Word(see John 15:6-8 ). The life we live for Jesus always ends in success but No one can live for Jesus by their own Ability. All we have to do is believe, accept His sacrifice and live our life in sincerity towards man and God..the Bible affirms He will give us rights to become His Children(see John 1:12) and His blood will cleanse us from all sin(see 1John 1:7). You future is bright as you take responsibility for your Success. This week is blessed for you in Jesus Name! #Amen Take charge!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I want to live right. Holy Spirit Help me to do right daily in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm a child of God. I live my life to please God daily. I sow good seeds and I reap Bountiful Harvest. I Receive abundance of Grace to pay the price for my success. I'm diligent in my business and I grow in Excellence. My future is bright. My life is for the Glory of God! Hallelujah! Praise God!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:21am On Jul 13, 2021
Tuesday, 13 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Don't be afraid to fail.

OUR TEXT: "¹⁶ For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again, But the wicked shall fall by calamity." (NKJV Pr 24:16)

Fear of failure limits those that God has programmed to be great. In Christ, You are not a failure because you failed. There are processes involved for every success. Without taking the first step in the process, taking the second step is but a gamble. Our failing doesn't mean there is no God or that God hates us. God is Love. Our failing in anything means there is a lot we don't know or have forgotten or we know but not applying. "⁶ My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me; Because you have forgotten the law of your God, I also will forget your children." (NKJV Ho 4:6)

Like I will always say, it's not about what you know that makes you a success but what you are doing with what you know. God has made us kings and priests but never forget that we will rule by applied knowledge(see Prov. 11:9b). Every successful man or woman failed before they succeeded. The pain of failure is a very good hormone and catalyst for success when put to proper use. Don't be afraid to fail because you are destined to get better(see Prov. 4:18).

Beloved in Christ Jesus, the ability to rise above every obstacle and challenge is in you. It doesn't matter how many times you fall, don't stay down, rise up. You have the mind of Christ Jesus. The Greater one lives in you. The ability of God is at work in you. You have been called by Glory and to Glory. Your present state doesn't define who you are, there is more of you on the side of diligence and Hard work. Choose integrity over hypocrisy, Diligence over laziness and love over hate. You path is as a shining sun that shines brighter and brighter. You are the salt of the earth and a success looking for where to manifest. Rise up! Refuse to remain down! You are not your past, Rise up in Jesus Name! You are Blessed and lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Daddy thank you for your love and your Holy Spirit living in me. I Receive abundance of Grace to rise higher in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I Born of God. I'm the salt of the Earth. By the ability of God(Grace), I rise above every challenge and obstacle. I choose integrity over hypocrisy, diligence over laziness and love over hate. I have the mind of Christ, I'm a success and I Manifest Jesus in all things. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Wednesday, 14 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: You can be very Prosperous

OUR TEXT:
"⁸ This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success." (WEB+ Josh 1:8 )

No impartation, Anointing service or declaration can make us Prosperous. They only contribute 2 percent of our success. We have the responsibility to make our way prosperous by observing to do according to all the Lord has commanded us to do and then we can have good success. Listen to wisdom speaking.. "¹⁷ I love those who love me. Those who seek me diligently will find me. ¹⁸ With me are riches, honor, enduring wealth, and prosperity." (WEB+ Prov 8:17-18 )

Being prosperous is a personal choice and doesn't prove our level of spirituality but our level of responsibility. We can be very spiritual and be very poor. we can be very carnal and be very rich. Being spiritual or carnal doesn't make us Prosperous, it all depend how much we apply wisdom in our affairs. Taking responsibility for our success ushers us into prosperity. Being spiritual is still very important because it preserves our life but never forget that it doesn't prosper anyone. God gives true Riches to those obeying His principles of wealth, their levels of spirituality or carnality doesn't matter here.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, principles works for all and God is never partial. For every effect there was a cause. For every harvest someone sowed. Knowledge, Diligence, Hard work, integrity, love for humanity is the sure way to being Fruitful in Christ Jesus(see 2pet. 1:5-8 ). The lazy will always be poor and the diligent shall be rich(see Prov. 13:4). There is a process for every success. There is no shortcut to anywhere worth going. Condition your mind to follow due process my brother and sister. You too can be very Prosperous! Take responsibility for your Success now! God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word that brings deliverance. I'm delivered from laziness and procrastination in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born Again. I'm diligent in my work. I follow due process and God Favours my sincerity. I'm hard working and I take responsibility for my success. Sign, wonders and miracles follow me by God's Mercy. God is my Source and I shine for His Name Sake. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Thursday, 15 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Our Destiny is actually in our hands

OUR TEXT: "¹⁹ I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;" (NKJV De 30:19)

Our life goes in the direction of our choices. God gave us the freedom to choose what we want. Our choices influences our Destiny. Life, blessings, Prosperity and Grace is on the side of truth. Any wisdom/knowledge that's not based on the absolute truth is not a fact and this wisdom/knowledge will not make or set anyone free for long "³¹ Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
³² And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (KJV+ John 8:31-32)

The day we know the truth, that's the day we become free. True deliverance comes by choosing the way of truth and living in it. "³⁰ I have chosen the way of truth; Your judgments I have laid before me." (NKJV Ps 119:30). Knowing the truth and not continuing in the way of truth will not profit anyone. Jesus said.. "if we continue in His Words we shall be His disciples indeed" (see John 8:32). Jesus said He is The way, The truth and The life(see John 14:6). So any truth that goes against the teaching of Jesus in the Bible is not absolute truth.

Beloved of God in Christ, your destiny is actually in your hands. To Follow Jesus is your choice(see John 21:19b). Jesus is the light of the world, those that follow him will not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life(see John 8:12). Only evil and adulterous generation seek after signs(miracles and wonder)(see Matt. 16:1-14). We must follow Jesus in works and in deeds not because of Prosperity, Success, Miracle, Signs or Wonders but because of life and truth. We miss Jesus when we see him as a tool instead of The life. Choose this day who you will serve... Jesus or the things he can give you?. When we choose things we miss Jesus. Choose Jesus and follow Him. Your destiny is bright! You are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for your Word. I want to follow Jesus and not things, Holy Spirit Help me in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I follow Him in deeds and in works. My life is for His Glory. I live for Jesus and not for things. I don't seek after signs and wonders. I seek Jesus and signs/wonders follow me. What so ever I touch is healed and Blessed. The Holy one lives in me. I'm complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Friday, 16 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Learn the lessons and move on

OUR TEXT: "² Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds,
³ because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance.
⁴ Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." (NIV1984 Jam 1:2-4)

It's through Faith and Patience that we can inherit the promises in Christ Jesus(see Heb. 6:12). Life itself is a school and each person studying different courses. We are learning each day through the Word of God, our experiences and people's experiences. We go in circles when we refuse to learn. Our journey in the school of life also stops when we learned the lessons and refuse to move forward. Challenges should be a stepping stone to the discovery of what the Lord has deposited inside us. Without striving and some level of discomfort we can't bring out our best.

No man/woman is promoted to the next class/phase in life without learning new things and passing a test or an examination. The Challenges and oppositions we encounter in life are all tests/exams inspired by our lusts/desires (see James 1:14). We face and overcome those challenges through the application of what we have learnt. We overcome them when what we have learnt and applied was the truth. We then move to the next phase of life but we repeat when we don't overcome. This is the truth about life.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, you need to take your journey in life and personal relationship with God very seriously. It's those that know their God that will be Strong and do Exploit(see Dan. 11:32)- Not those that know their Church, Pastor, Bishop, Apostle or Prophet. We all need to learn the lessons that we need to learn in the stage we are currently, tackle our challenges with the knowledge of The Word of God and move on to the next level of success. "¹² Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him." (KJV+ Jam 1:12). It's time to move on! You are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen.

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy spirit enlighten and empower me so I can overcome every challenge am facing currently in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I'm Born of God. I tackle opposition and challenges with the truth in the Word of God and challenges and oppositions becomes stepping stones to me. I'm learning daily, getter better and stronger through accurate knowledge in Christ Jesus. My life is for God's Glory and My results in life is for His fame. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Monday, 19 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: God want your heart

OUR TEXT: "²⁶ My son, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways." (ESV Prov 23:26)

Where our heart is, that's where our life will be spent. What is life if we don't live it for Jesus? What is life if we don't tell people about Jesus and His second coming? God is more interested in your heart than in your money. God want our heart so we can observe his ways and live our lives in His perfect will. When we give God our heart our money will become the servant that it was created to be - Serving us and not ruling us

"²³ Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life." (ESV Prov 4:23). On our own, we cant keep our heart with all vigilance by ourselves that was why God instructed us to give Him our heart and observe His ways(see Prov. 23:26). We give our heart to God by believing in Jesus with our heart and making Him the Lord of our life(see Rom. 10:9-10). We observe His ways by following Jesus. Listen to our Master... "¹⁹ And he said to them, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."" (ESV Mat 4:19) "³⁸ And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me." (ESV Mat 10:38)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, as you live a life of diligence by giving your best in all you do, for your success and Prosperity, make sure your heart is with God because Prosperity acquired when our heart is not with God, destroys what money can't buy(Peace, Joy, Family etc). What ever takes away your calling/purpose, peace, joy and family is not worth having. You are blessed to be a blessings. You are lifted to lift others. I command Favour on all that concerns you this week in Jesus Name! #Amen You are getting better and stronger this week in Jesus Name! #Amen. Give God your heart and observe His ways!

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for your Word. Jesus I give you my heart. Holy Spirit Help me to follow Jesus and observe His ways in all things in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I give God my Heart, I follow Him and observe His ways. I grow in diligence and skill in all I do by observing the ways of God. I stand before kings. My Calling, Family, Health, Peace, Joy and Success are all intact in Christ Jesus. I'm complete in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 8:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Tuesday, 20 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Holy Spirit want to lead you to success

OUR TEXT: "²⁶ But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you." (ESV John 14:26)

The one sent to help us in Christ Jesus, is the Holy Spirit. We make our way Prosperous and have good success by observing and doing the will of God for our life.(see Joshua 1:8 ). The Holy Spirit was given the sole responsibility to teach us all things and bring all the Lord requires from us to our remembrance so we can observe and do them. When we do them, the bible affirms.. "⁸ ... For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." (ESV Josh 1:8b). It's the truth that sets us free(see John 8:32) and the Holy spirit is the one sent to guide us into all truth. "¹³ When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth,.. ." (ESV John 16:13a)

Please listen! We are in the end of the age and systems will surely fail. it's the labour that is blessed that will produce a bountiful harvest continuously. Hard work is good and a vital ingredient for success but not all those who are hard working are successful. This was why the Holy Spirit came with Power so we can be sure evidences of His Royalty(see Act 1:8a). God want you to succeed in all things. It's the Holy Spirit that will lead you to this good success by teaching you what you need to know and lead you in the right path(see Rom. 8:14). Holy Spirit is given to those that obey God. Those that has accepted Jesus and living for Him. "³² And we are witnesses to these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."" (ESV Acts 5:32)

Beloved in Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit can guide and lead us through different means but we have to be connected to His frequency. The journey to strong connectivity starts from Meditation. Meditating on the Word of God - Learn to empty your mind(worry free) and concentrate only on the Word of God that speaks concerning your situation. With consistency, you will tap into the solution and mind of God concerning that issue. Make a conscious decision to live for Jesus daily! Holy Spirit want to lead you to success, invite Him to your situation today and start your journey. You are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father, thank you for your Word that unveils mysteries. Holy spirit I invite you to my situation today please guide me into all truth in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus and live for Him Daily. I'm loved by God and The Lord cares for me. I cast all my burdens on Him that cares and loves me. I'm led to success and Prosperity by the Holy Spirit. The Holy spirit is my sure guide to Fruitfulness, Holiness, Abundance of Wealth and Riches for the Glory of God. Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2021
Wednesday, 21 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: You need Jesus to bear fruit

OUR TEXT: "⁵ I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing." (ESV John 15:5)

Our ability to produce fruit is depended on our Abiding/dwelling in Jesus. This fruit is called the fruit of the Spirit. The father is not pleased when we don't bear much fruit. True success is fulfilling our purpose on Earth and without the fruit of the Spirit we can't successfully fulfil our purpose. Bearing much fruit is about producing the fruit of the Spirit, which is "²² .... love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, Faithfulness, ²³ gentleness, self-control; ." (ESV Gal 5:22-23a)

The nutrient that sustain the Vine(Jesus) is same nutrient that nourish the Branch(Believers). You have the life of God flowing in you as a result of your new birth in Christ Jesus. As Jesus is, so are you in this world. But when we don't abide in Him, we don't produce divine fruits. Abiding in Jesus is choosing to live by the Spirit and living by the Spirit through the Word of God, it also means Allowing the Spirit of God to rule over your flesh/urge and Submitting to the leadership of the Word of God -This act produces Self control, Peace, Joy, Love, Patience etc

Beloved of God, without dwelling in Jesus we can't have His nutrients and bearing His kind of fruit is impossible. Jesus is the Prince of Peace (see Isa. 9:6) and Only Him can give you absolute peace and Joy. You need peace? Run to Jesus today. He will not condemn you because He didn't come to condemn you, He came to save you and give you life(see John 3:17, John 10:10b). You are loved by God and God believes so much in you that's why you are reading this Devotional today. Don't look down on your self because of your sins or mistakes. Jesus paid for them all. Run to Jesus today, remain in Him and be productive in Him. Accepting or Believing in Jesus is not enough we have to live our life to please Him. Your day is blessed! You are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Lord thank you for your Word. I Receive Grace to live a life that pleases God in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
God loves me. I believe in Christ Jesus and I live for Him daily. My life radiates God's Glory and Virtue. I abide in Jesus. The life of God is in me. As Jesus is, so am I in this World. I know no defeat, sickness is not permitted in my body, I live in Divine Health and abundant Prosperity. In Christ Jesus, My life is full of Joy, Peace, Love, self control etc. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2021
Thursday, 22 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: The Knowledge of Him

OUR TEXT: "³ His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence," (ESV 2Pet 1:3)

God's Divine power has given us access to all things that pertain to life and godliness through the knowledge of Him who called us. The more we know Him that called us the more we manifest our inheritance in Christ Jesus. We must know who called us so we can Manifest all things through His power. The question now is, Who called us? Let's use the Bible to answer this question... "² While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, "Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them."" (ESV Acts 13:2)

God called Jesus(see John 3:16), Jesus called His disciples(see Matt. 4:19) and the Holy Spirit called Believers that include you(see Act 13:2). The Holy Spirit came from the father and He is the Lord of the church(see Act 8:29, Act 10:19, Act 16:6). He is in charge until Jesus will come for His bride(Believers). The Holy spirit came to bear witness about Jesus. Jesus said He is the Truth(see John 14:6) and the Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of truth(see John 15:26). The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus. "⁷ And when they had come up to Mysia, they attempted to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them." (ESV Acts 16:7).

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, it's our communion with the Holy Spirit that delivers the dividend of the Kingdom to us. The Holy Spirit can't go against the word of God because He came to bear witness of Jesus and Jesus is the Word that became flesh(see John 1:14). How much we know The Holy Spirit and obey Him, the better we shine as unquenchable light in our world because He will lead us into all truth. We Commune with the Holy Spirit through our Quiet time and word Meditation. We will continue from here tomorrow. God bless you abundantly in Jesus Name. You are lifted! Your future is bright! See you tomorrow!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for yor word. Holy Spirit of Jesus, reveal yourself more to me in Jesus Name. #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. My life is for His Glory and fame. I live in daily fellowship with His Holy Spirit. He is my guide and teacher. He leads me into all truth for my wellbeing. My life gets better and better for His Name sake. I'm Complete in Christ Jesus! Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:09am On Jul 23, 2021
Friday, 23 July 2021
By #PastorNkem

OUR FOCUS: Communion with the Holy Spirit

OUR TEXT: "¹⁴ The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen." (NKJV 2Co 13:14)

The Holy Spirit gives meaning to our words in the heart of men. The person that back our words with Power is the Holy Spirit. The person that brings the presence of God and Jesus to us on Earth and changes our situation for Good is the Holy Spirit. Who made God omnipresence and omnipotent is the Holy Spirit. The person in charge of the power of God is the Holy Spirit(see Luke 1:35, Act 1:8 ). Without personal intimacy with the Holy Spirit, Christianity becomes another type of dogmatic paganism. Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God through the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is our receipt for salvation but we can grieve or quench Him by our nonchalant attitude or rebellion against the Word of God. (see Eph 4:30, 1 thes 5:19)
Our communion(fellowship) with the Holy Spirit is so vital in our walk with God because HE is the creative powers of the Almighty. We commune with the Holy Spirit by sharing our thoughts with Him and listening to His own thoughts. This is done through quiet time.. You separate yourself to a quiet place. You empty your mind of worry, anxiety, envy, jealousy, pain, evil and share your thoughts with The Holy Spirit and listen to His thoughts. He will speak to you if your mind is settled. This is how great inventions are made. This is how lasting solution to problems and challenges are found.

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, the more we commune with the Holy Spirit the more we are exposed to His wisdom and the more we manifest His Glory and Excellence(Virtue). Without daily Communion with the Holy Spirit, Christianity is void of the Power, Charisma, Mimshach and Excellence of God. The Holy Spirit is your special senior partner in all things. Learn to communicate with your partner(see 2Cor 13:14) and please do it Daily for your lifting(see John 16:13). You are blessing to your world in Jesus Name! #Amen You are a positive wonder! Do have a Blessed weekend!

PRAYER:
Father thank you for your word. The patience and the discipline I need to commune daily with the Holy Spirit, I Receive it in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I believe in the person of the Holy Spirit. I Receive the Holy Spirit into my life and Situation. My heart is free of Jealousy, envy, pride, worry, evil and anxiety. I commune daily with the Holy Spirit and my life moves upward and forward only. My life is for His Glory and Excellence. I'm a blessing to my World. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:53am On Jul 26, 2021
Monday, 26 July 2021
By Apostle Nkem

OUR FOCUS: Choose your friends/company wisely

OUR TEXT: "²⁰ He who walks with wise men will be wise, But the companion of fools will be destroyed." (NKJV Pr 13:20)

We are influenced directly or indirectly by our close companions and those we follow. Who we follow determines our level of success and Prosperity because they either influence us with the truth so we can be our best or deceive us with lies. "²⁰ Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble." (NLT Prov 13:20)

The company we keep can corrupt our mind or inspire us to be our best. They can also influence our action positively or negatively by their suggestions. The company of the godless/hypocrite is destined to be unfruitful. "³⁴ For the company of hypocrites will be barren, And fire will consume the tents of bribery." (NKJV Job 15:34) The man or woman who walks not in the counsel/advice of the ungodly/hypocrite/godless is blessed. "¹ Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;" (NKJV Ps 1:1)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, mind what you read, who you listen to, your path to enlightenment and your spiritual dwelling. Your association influences your believe and Your believe determines your location in the realm of the Spirit. Tomorrow might be too late, It's not too late now to turn, when you discover you were wrong. Think about the influence your friends have on you and choose your company wisely. "⁸ For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth." (NIV 2Cor 13:8 ). Follow Jesus and follow those that follow Jesus sincerely. Jesus speaking here said.. "⁴⁶ I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness." (NIV John 12:46). Your week is blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen. You are lifted! Choose your company wisely!

PRAYER:
Father Lord, Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit as I determine to choose my company and friends, Please help me choose wisely in Jesus Name! #Amen.

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I live for Him daily. I follow Jesus and I follow those who follow Him, in words and action. All I do prospers because I have the light of life and don't walk in darkness. By His Grace I labor more abundantly. My life and results are for His Glory Only! Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!
You are abundantly blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 7:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Tuesday, 27 July 2021
By Apostle Nkem

OUR FOCUS: Mind what your Read and Learn

OUR TEXT: "¹⁹ My child, listen and be wise: Keep your heart on the right course." (NLT Prov 23:19)

There is a right course and a wrong course. Our heart should be kept on the right course. Only the knowledge of the truth empowers us for Success and Prosperity. The best and easy way to keep our heart on the right course is to mind what we read and learn. Eve was deceived by the serpent because she open her heart to every kind of thought and wisdom. "⁶ When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it." (NIV Gen 3:6). She listened to the serpent and learnt the things she's not supposed to learn. This led to the fall of the inner man and the rise of self. Their 5 senses became their master and they lost the Glory that covers shame and unclothedness.

You have a responsibility to... "²³ Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it." (NIV Prov 4:23). Mind what you read, the music you listen to/watch, the podcast you follow, the movies your watch, the program your watch, the series you follow etc. Learn to condition your mind based on the path you have chosen or people/systems will help you condition her for their profit and gain. "¹⁹ Listen, my son, and be wise, and set your heart on the right path:" (NIV Prov 23:19)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, Success is largely dependent on how we manage our mind. When our believe is intact our heart cannot be troubled by negative occurrence. Believe in Jesus and in God(see John 14:1) because your victory is sure in Christ Jesus. Refuse to panic, it will get better for you. Doors of opportunity will be opened for you even in recession because you fear and obey the Lord. See what The Word says about you... "¹. Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in obedience to him.
² You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours." (NIV Ps 128:1-2). Remember isaac? He invested during recession and reaped bountifully. Open your eyes to opportunities and maximise them, never let your heart be troubled. The work of your hands are blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen your are lifted!

PRAYER:
Father thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit, Help me to manage my mind, help me see opportunities and maximise them for my lifting in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of God, for I believe in Christ Jesus. I guard my heart with diligence. Excellence, Integrity, Prosperity and Success flows from my heart. I belong to Jesus, it will get better for me. All I touch is blessed, for I'm Abraham's seed and heir according to the promise. I'm Blessed in all things to the Glory of God and for His Name sake! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 8:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Wednesday, 28 July 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Mind what you think

OUR TEXT: "⁸ Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things." (ESV Phil 4:8 )

What we think is so important because it can shape our life to the direction of our thoughts. Our core believe, programs our mind to think in a certain way and this also affects our actions. What we store in our heart, as a result of consistent thought and conscious acceptance is what we manifest on Earth. "³⁵ A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart." (NLT Mt 12:35)

This was why we are encouraged to think in line with the scripture for it to produce what it talks about in our life. For instance if you believe in Christ Jesus, your salvation and justification is not dependent on your good deeds but on your believe because it's a gift.. this is fact(see Rom. 5:16-19). To experience the fullness of your salvation, you have to believe it and think like someone that's eternally saved in Christ to experience it because it's true. Once you shift your focus from self to Jesus, sin will loose it grip on you. It's no longer what have I done wrong but what should I do to please the Holy one that love me unconditionally. Its no longer what I don't have but how can I experience what I have been given. Our justification is by Faith and not by works, never forget! (Act 13:38-39)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, change the way you think and you will change your life because our destiny is link to our thought pattern. Let the Word of God so condition your thoughts that people will see Jesus effortlessly in your actions. "⁸ And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." (NLT Phil 4:8 ) "⁷ For as he thinks in his heart, so is he.." (NKJV Pr 23:7a). God bless you and do have a nice day filled with excellent thoughts. Your are lifted in Jesus Name! #Amen

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your love for me. Holy Spirit Help me to believe rightly and think rightly for my success in life and Destiny in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. I think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. My life is for God's Glory. My thoughts is fixed on what is true, honourable, right, pure, lovely and admirable. My life is full of what is true, honourable, right, pure lovely, true and admirable. The Lord is my Source and I have all I need. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Thursday, 29 July 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Believe in Truth and live Accordingly

OUR TEXT: "³² And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."" (NKJV Joh 8:32)

Knowing the principles of success without applying it, is not wise. Any Desire not backed with action may destroy the possessor(see Prov 21:25). Believing in diligence is not enough to deliver success, but following the process and doing the work necessary. "²⁵ But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does." (NKJV Jas 1:25)

We should practically live according to our Faith and believe in all our affairs, if we want to Manifest the realities of that Truth. We deceive ourselves when we don't do the things we truly believe are right. "²² But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves." (NKJV Jas 1:22). For instance eternal salvation in Christ Jesus is true but it's for those that obey Jesus. "⁹ And having been perfected, He became the author of eternal salvation to all who obey Him," (NKJV Heb 5:9)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, believing in facts(Practical truth) is not enough, we have to work out those facts. Let's meditate on these words as we reflect all we have learnt this month on Success and Prosperity, so we can do and observe them... "¹² Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;" (NKJV Php 2:12). You are a success in Christ Jesus and you have all it takes to Manifest this success abundantly(see Eph. 1:3, 2Pet. 1:3). Be Diligent in your work and Keep improving on your best. You are abundantly blessed in Jesus Name! #Amen you are lifted!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. I Receive Grace to apply/do all I have learnt about success and Prosperity in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I believe in Christ Jesus. He is my Saviour and Master. I live daily for Jesus. I work out my Salvation, Success and Prosperity with diligence by the Grace of God. I believe and do the Word with all sincerity. I'm getting Smarter, Better and Stronger in doing excellent works. God is my Eternal Source! Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

Re: Today With Jesus Devotional On Success And Prosperity By Pastor Lawr by royalhouse: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Friday, 30 July 2021
By #ApostleNkem

OUR FOCUS: Trust in the Lord and avoid distractions

OUR TEXT: "¹⁸ Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love,
¹⁹ that he may deliver their soul from death and keep them alive in famine." (ESV Ps 33:18-19)

Diligence is needed, Strength is marvellous in battle, hard work is good, Excellence is very good but the Help of God supercedes them all. A diligent man that is influenced or oppressed by wicked forces will not end well. Most of them become successful by Diligence, Excellence, Integrity, etc and loose their life or family in the process. Only " The blessing of the LORD makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it." (ESV Prov 10:22). Our trust for all round success should be in the Lord and not in our strength or ability. "¹ Unless the LORD builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman stays awake in vain." (ESV Ps 127:1)

Please listen to me. Oppression is real, influence of wicked spiritual powers is also real. The Bible calls them power of darkness but more real is our victory, deliverance and translation into the kingdom of God's Dear Son for all that believe in Christ Jesus.(see Col 1:13). You might ask, "I believe in Christ Jesus but still feel oppressed or influenced" This victory manifest through your Faith(see 1John 5:4). You have to see your self as already delivered, see those feelings as intruders and cast them out in Jesus Name. "⁷ Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." (ESV Jam 4:7)

Beloved of God in Christ Jesus, learn to see your victory from the Victory of Christ Jesus on the Cross no matter your current circumstances because the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him and hope on His steadfast(unfailing) Love. Because He lives you will win. Because He has overcome the world you too will overcome every challenge before you. This should be your confidence and not in your strength or prowess. Give your best, avoid distractions and keep your trust in the Lord! Because, " No king is saved by the size of his army; no warrior escapes by his great strength." (NIV Ps 33:16). You are lifted in Jesus Name! See better and stronger next month!

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Word. Holy Spirit Help to avoid distractions and keep my trust in the Lord in Jesus Name! #Amen

DECLARATION:
I'm Born of God. I believe in Christ Jesus. He is my life, sustainer and stability. I give my best in all I do but my trust is in the Lord and not in my ability or prowess. The blessings of the Lord make me Healthy and wealthy. In Christ Jesus I'm a success and Blessed in all things. Glory be to God! Hallelujah!

#RoyalHouseofJesusChurch
#Devotional #Jesus
#Success #ProsperityRH

We celebrate You!

(1) (Reply)

Kumuyi Restates Church's Role In Tackling Insecurity / Jehovah WITNESSES Exposes Again!!! / But Why Are Chicks Dressing Mini Sket In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 177
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.